|1||Mussa Spring Hotel||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|3||PETRA Voyager HOSTEL||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Petra Cabin Hostel||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|5||kinan petra hostel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|6||Siesta Guest House||8.9||BOOKING.COM|
Mussa Spring Hotel
Located near from Wadi Mousa city center, Mussa Spring Hotel offers affordable accommodations fitted with satellite TV. Petra city center is a 5-minute drive away.Mussa Spring Hotel offers free WiFi, some fitted with private bathrooms, heating and in-house movies. A free welcome tea is available on arrival.Free parking is possible on site.
- Location is very good next to some restaurants, as well as next to the entrance to the city and a police station. It is pretty safe and sound around. Beds were comfortable.
- Everything was perfect staff very nice and polite food was delicious and the rooms very clean and comfortable
Great location and staff.
Ideal for an overnight stay due to proximity to Petra.
- The staff was very friendly, place is really authentic
- Affordable place, a bit difficult to get to Petra if you don’t have a car. We only slept a night and left early morning but overall enjoyed our stay.
Located in Wadi Musa, 1.7 miles from Petra, Abraham Hostel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. At Abraham Hostel every room comes with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Petra Visitor Center is 1.7 miles from the accommodation, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 5 miles away.
- There is entrance of the hostel is very nice … There have a many types of flowers .. in the lobby .. and good freshness … Rooms are awesome as well as bathroom clean …hotel service staff there is very good .. morever food also good there …I recommend to visit this hostel
- istly the sunset of the hotel so amazing …Rooms are so nice neat and new beds as well as food also good .. friendly staff .. wifi very good and hotel service also good ., I recommended for this hotel to our friends ..thanks Abraham hostel … I would like to visit again
- Very friendly staff, comfortable and spacious room
- The hotel is pretty decent. Our room was pretty clean and the staffs are friendly and helpful.
- A great, affordable location to stay while visiting Petra. The staff were helpful and generous.
PETRA Voyager HOSTEL
Located in Wadi Musa, a 2-minute walk from Petra, PETRA Voyager HOSTEL has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.With a shared bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hostel also have free WiFi.PETRA Voyager HOSTEL offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Petra Visitor Center is a 3-minute walk from the accommodation, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 3.5 miles from the property.
- Very nice location and fantastic staff. They were like old friends and helped me out with everything.
- The gentleman working in the front desk is extremely professional and helpful, it is perfectly located it just a doorstep from the visitor centre in Petra, couple minutes by walk, nice buffet for dinner, good value for money, cheap place to eat dinner in Petra, nice views from the room.
- We went us a customers and we left as a friends . We really enjoy our time in Petra Ibrahim was amazing with us he help us and also we prepared gnocchis and was great because they loved we had amazing time . Thank you . Alessandro y judit
- Good location. Close to petra visitor centre. Spacious cabin room. Comfy mattress. Very clean.
- I liked the cabin sleeping place a lot. It’s really cozy. The staff was friendly. The location is superb.
Petra Cabin Hostel
One of our best sellers in Wadi Musa! Located in Wadi Musa, within a 7-minute walk of Petra and 0.4 miles of Petra Visitor Center, Cabin Rooftop Hostel has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 3.4 miles from Al Khazneh The Treasury, 3.4 miles from Petra Church and 3.4 miles from High Place of Sacrifice. The property provides evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.All rooms at the hostel come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests at Cabin Rooftop Hostel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The Great Temple is 3.4 miles from the accommodation, while Qasr el Bint is 3.4 miles from the property.
- clean hostel friendly staff with amazing view 2 minutes to Petra gate
- Just wonderful place and staff. Great value of price and service. Very welcome to everyone! Our family stayed here for 3 nights and everybody were happy.
- Everything was perfect the cabin clean and comfortable also staff super friendly the location amzing beside Petra gate the food was amazing
- Everything perfect The host is very nice quiet places close to shops and Restuernt The hostel very clean.the dinner super delicous and there is free tea and coffee highy recommend
- Excellent place to stay in petra super clean and nice staff the food was delicious
kinan petra hostel
Located in Wadi Musa, within 1.8 miles of Petra and 1.9 miles of Petra Visitor Center, kinan petra hostel has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 3.6 miles from Qasr el Bint, 5 miles from Al Khazneh The Treasury and 5 miles from Petra Church. The property provides a shared kitchen, valet parking and organizing tours for guests.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while some accommodations at the hostel also feature a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at kinan petra hostel.The accommodation has a terrace.High Place of Sacrifice is 5 miles from kinan petra hostel, while The Great Temple is 5 miles from the property.
We had a really good stay!
We were warmly welcomed: everyone was really helpful. We felt very comfortable.
The rooms were nice and the beds very good to sleep in.
Breakfast was really good and on our second evening we had dinner: delicious home-cooked food.
The center of town and the entrance to Petra are just a short car-ride away. If you don’t have a car, just ask the hostel and they will arrange transportation.
We were originally meant to be 7 people, but one had to cancel: the hostel reduced the price accordingly.
I particularly recommend this place for families and groups.
- Very nice and friendly host, excellent breakfast, comfortable apartament.
- It is almost new. The breakfast is wonderfull. The staff is so kind and helpfull
Lovely place with new facilities and warm staff
Easy parking – would be a little further away from town to walk
- Really big, clean and nice rooms. Definitely the best place I’ve stayed in in Jordan. There is perfectly functioning heating and hot water, not so easy to find in Jordan. If you come during winter you’d really appreciated them. The staff is extremely friendly and kind. They also prepared for us a typical Jordanian dinner, the best one I’ve had in Jordan. Definitely recommended!
- We had a really good stay!
Siesta Guest House
Set in Wadi Musa, 2 mi from Petra, Siesta Guest House offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Around 1.8 mi from Petra Visitor Center, the property is also 5 mi away from Little Petra Triclinium and offers free WiFi. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The units at the hostel come with a seating area.Siesta Guest House offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Al Khazneh The Treasury is 2.8 mi from the accommodations, while Petra Church is 5.6 mi away.
Our room was big with a great air heater and king size bed.
Good information , very helpful for travel and arrangements.
Excellent place to stay with friendly staff, great heating system in cold December, enough blankets, lovely buffet breakfast,
the location is GREAT since its a away of noise in such peaceful calm area, no far from the center , also very close to petra,
the hotel is GREAT VALUE!
- Great place, excellent heating , excellent breakfast.
- great place to stay with nice friendly staff, room is so clean. there was heater and enough blankets, the hot water is all day, the location is great just away of noise, breakfast buffet was excellent with many different choices, thanks for the great stay:)
- An excellent place to stay with friendly staff with great location just away of the noise of the centre, close by the main time, a lot of space for car parking, it was warm enough in the room even provided us with heater & blankets, the buffet breakfast was super great before starting petra, I would highly recommend this place and for sure will come a gain!
- Our room was big with a great air heater and king size bed.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Ḩayy