|1||HI Tavira – Pousada de Juventude||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Loulé Coreto Hostel||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
HI Tavira – Pousada de Juventude
Centrally located in Tavira, Pousada de Juventude de Tavira is just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. The youth hostel is 1.6 mi from the harbor connecting with Tavira Island and its renowned beach.The Pousada features private double or twin rooms and shared dormitories, which are divided into gender-specific accommodations. Some of the private rooms have their own private bathroom, while all other rooms and dorms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Guests of this youth hostel may cook their own meals comfortably in the Pousada de Juventude’s communal kitchen, enjoying them in the shared meal area. Alternatively, the center of the city has a wide range of restaurants on offer, many within a 5-minute walk and serving Algarve’s fresh fish and seafood specialties.Luz de Tavira is 5 mi away while Cabanas is at a 5.6 mi distance. The Tavira Gran Plaza shopping center is 2.9 mi away and features, shops, a food court and cinemas. The Benamor Golf course is 3.1 mi away. Pousada de Juventude de Tavira is 24 mi from Faro International Airport.
- Spacious common areas, inside and out, and a pool table made the property easy to hang in, which is important during the slow winter season. Very clean with a modern feel to it. The multiple stall type bathrooms were adequate, with 2 showers and 2 toilets serving 8 beds in 2 rooms. The full length locker size closet you were given was incredibly functional for a hostel with 2 drawers, 2 shelves and a hanging pole with hangers.
- Loved the staff, the the private room we had, the location within walking distance of everything, the breakfast ….
- Location Very Good close to walking distanceHi Hostel Large Spacious. Very Clean Extra Big Lounge with Large TV, Several SofasChairs Game Room and additional bathrooms downstairs and sitting facility outside the office but within building. Everyone is friendly and makes effort to socialize. Marvarous breakfast and varities. Daily Cleanins Service.Very Good. Staff very helpful. I am very satisfied.
- Trouble free stay.Hostel well located at the center. The hostel is located in an interesting historic building.Area calm, not noisy. The street is properly lit.Hostel properly equipped with no problems with installations.Clean.
- Who cares about fluffy eggs ridiculous. Tavira Juventude has a great staff. Professional. Friendly. Helpful. Patient. Accommodating. Lovely accommodations. Truly a winner. I suspect not many could live up to the standards of Hi Tavira Juventude. I saw it face to face before even making a reservation. My experience at the Juventude in Lisboa was a disaster. I slept with a face mask because the mold smell was horrifying. I would rate as a 0. The room was so humid that my clothes were very damp when I unpacked. I spent a total of 8 hours there. Not much sleep and COULDNT wait to bolt. DESK STAFF VERY ACCOMMODATING.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, OceanOasis Hostel offers accommodations in Olhão. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Albufeira is 23 mi from OceanOasis, while Faro is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 6.8 mi from OceanOasis Hostel.
- Breakfast spread in the morning was great! Staff was very friendly and helpful as well. The receptionist fave us excellent dinner recommendations and directions to get there. She told us where the openair market would be and grocery stores if we needed them. Room was clean and comfortable!
- The courtesy and the willing to help of the owners
- The price and the comfort level. This is a hostel but more like a hotel.
- Great, clean and comfortable bedroom. The breakfast was beyond expected and the service flawless. I would definitely recommend it.
- excellent. dormroom like hotelroom! 2 towels, shampoo, nice private bathroom, spotless clean!! key to door and oersonal locker
Loulé Coreto Hostel
Located in Loulé’s main avenue, Loulé Coreto Hostel offers private and shared accommodations in a restored building. It offers free WiFi access and a shared kitchen for guests’ use.Each private room has its own shade of color, and a wardrobe. The dorm rooms feature bunk beds and storage space. Bathroom facilities are shared.Guests can use the shared kitchen to prepare their own meals. For groceries, Loulé Market is open all days and is 1,950 feet from Coreto Loulé Hostel.A reading room is available, and guests wishing to enjoy a walk in the park can head to Loulé Municipal Garden, located 5 minutes’ walking from the hostel. Within 1640 feet, guests will find restaurants, shops, snack-bars and bars. There is a seasonal lounge located on the rooftop of the building.Faro city is 9.9 mi away, while Faro International Airport is 11 mi from Loulé Coreto Hostel. Both Quarteira and Vilamoura are 7.5 mi away.
- Helpful staff and a feel good ambient, great experience.
- The location of the place was perfect. It was in the middle of the city and close to the supermarket, local stores and restaurants. They have a kitchen that you can use as well you have a fridge to put all of your groceries. The bathrooms were super clean as well the rooms. The rooms are big and they have windows. There is also AC in the rooms as well Tvs. There is a bathroom only for women and another bathroom for both women men. The bathroom for women
- Fast Wifi, nice staff, good location, curtain and closet per bed in dormitory
- Super staff are very accommodating. I arrived right in the middle of Carnaval craziness, so the staff were extra helpful as Carnaval can make things a bit disorienting. The hostel is very contemporary and immaculate…wow! Would stay there again
- Staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room and shared bathroom were very clean and there was a shared kitchen and living room and a roof top. We only stayed one night but it was very pleasant and we would choose to stay here again when visiting Loul.
Located in Olhão, Stork Hostel provides accommodations with private balconies. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel features family rooms.Guest rooms at the hostel include air conditioning and a wardrobe.Stork Hostel offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodations.Culatra Island is 0.6 mi from Stork Hostel. The nearest airport is Faro, 8.7 mi from the hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Location central to old town. 10 minute walk from train station and 5 minute walk to central market/waterfront. We were allowed to check in early we were only hoping to drop off our bags. The breakfast was good, baked goods, fruit, granola, meats and cheese. There is a shared kitchen and 2 terraces to enjoy the views. Staff was very nice. Would recommend.
- The owner and workers were very kind.The hostel was well kept.The location was great.
- The staff was really nice, the view is unforgettable
- The staff Flavio and his sister were very friendly and helpful. Very good breakfast. Very modern and new. Comfy beds and good aircon
- This place is such a gem! Super quiet, clean. Cant remember last time i used a kitchen as well equipped as this one. Roof terrace offers unforgettable views of Olho and the stork nest…bird watching experience of a lifetime ! It felt like home and i could easily stay there for weeks. Thaaaanks
Looking for: Best Hotels in Alcaria Fria