Hotel Rural La Plazuela
Located in the small town of Aldealengua, La Plazuela offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi. The restaurant serves characteristic regional food. The historic center of Salamanca is just 6.2 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Rural La Plazuela feature tiled flooring and central heating. Each has a private bathroom with shower.At La Plazuela restaurant guests can enjoy characteristic dishes from Castile and León. Packed lunches are also available.There is a reception desk (from 9:30 to 22:30) and a games room. Staff can provide more information on activities in the surrounding area. There is also a laundry service.Salamanca Airport, with regular flights to Barcelona, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel staff were personable and friendly, the hotel is run by the same family who run the local bar. So breakfast, which is a buffet of bread and cakes , with cheese, ham , jam, honey and fruit is 3.50 per person and lunches, are served in the hotel, but for an evening meal then customers need to go round the corner to the bar. The wifi worked well, and customers needed to leave their room by 11am if they wanted them made up. We felt that the hotel had a relaxed atmosphere and suited our needs. There was ample on street parking and only a 15 minute drive into Salamanca. There is very limited public transport,
- El desayuno estuvo genial la habitacin muy bonita y amplia.
- El trato excelente, igual que la habitacin y el hotel en general. Muy recomendable.
- Htel accueillant, chaleureux, propre et confortable.
- la stanza spettacolare ! ha soddisfatto per meta la nostra richiesta , stanza in legno con la finestra sul tetto, bellissimo. bagno bello immagino quello con lidromassaggio ancora meglio e acqua super calda
Motel Cies has a practical location near the A-50 Motorway, just 2.5 mi from Salamanca Matacán Airport. All rooms offer free internet, a free private garage and a plasma-screen TV.There is a choice between standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites. All rooms have king-size beds and private bathrooms with amenities, and they are fully air conditioned and heated.Suites and deluxe suites include a hot tub and a sauna. There are modern showers in the standard rooms. 24-hour room service is available.The Motel Cies lies in the village of Calvarrasa de Abajo. Salamanca city center is only 6.8 mi away and Ávila is also a short drive away.
- Motel Cies is quite particular in fact you drive through a driving in way into the front of the reception gate , they tell you which room nr , than you drive to the room garage door automatically open from the reception the room is situated above the garage acces by staircase , garage is secured so is the large room , modern of very good style. For breakfast you phone the reception and they bring it to the room perfect service , we were impressedVery good place if you have an animal Dog or Cat , Price value is great so price for simple Breakfast We really enjoyed to stay there
- Excellent staff and facilities, great food at a good price, secure garage
- The private garage and the room service system small cupboard door into the room were both new to me and a bit confusing but actually really great. The room was huge and there was lots of space for two humans and two dogs! Also no need to have any contact with anyone, excellent for current covid rules.
- Fantastic value for money and very helpful staff, the food was great and I would recommend this place. Secure garage attached to each room was very helpful
- Immaculate, easy booking, polite friendly staff who are more than willing to help.
Hotel Regio is a large complex located 10 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Salamanca. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gym and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Regio are spacious and feature a balcony and . Each room features a private bathroom, mini-bar, a safe and air conditioning.Facilities at the Hotel Regio include a restaurant and bar. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace, basketball court, tennis courts and car rental. Free parking is also available.The Hotel Regio is located 20 minutes’ drive from Salamanca Airport and 15 minutes’ drive to Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca’s Train Station can be reached in around 10 minutes, by car.Hourly buses to central Salamanca stop close to the hotel.
- We have stayed at Regio many times, it does not disapoint!
- Ample shaded parking Great swimming pool with fresh water Friendly staff albeit see point below with regards to the cardGood location with public bus right in front of the hotel.
- Spacious rooms, confortable beds. Staff very helpful! Parking available at no cost. Beakfast timings until 11.00 a.m
- I liked the location close to the motorway, the facilities including easy parking and the large swimming pool, the size of the bedroom, the hospitality and efficiency of the staff and, overall, the good quality to price ratio. I am pleased to recommend this place.
- The property is a magnificent hotel with modernist architecture that is a must for interior architecture lovers
Featuring free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool, Resotel design hotel is located in Villares de la Reina and includes its own petrol station and 24-hour shop and café.These modern rooms include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, free toiletries and towels.The hotel is located beside the Valladolid motorway, and a restaurant is located 1,300 feet away. You can catch the local buses 1,000 feet from the property.Resotel is a 5-minute drive from Salamanca, and Riberas de Castronuño-Vega del Duero Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away.
- Everywhere is very clean and the bed was comfortable with quality bedding. We paid a little extra for a superior room, Im not sure what the difference is between this a standard room! Staff are friendly and helpful, they contacted Pizza Pizza to see what time they opened. Its a five minute walk and I would recommend it.
- Great hotel port their sister local restaurant continues not to be open as there is nothing else in the village !
- Quirky 70/80s memorabilia! Superb!Amazing rooms Amazing value !Lovely breakfast.About our 5th visit on route south or north !A gem of a place! Love it Just need a few more restaurants near by ?!
- Wonderfully flamboyant styling, this really is like no other hotel with its racing Repsol theme. Add to the super comfortable rooms and the lovely fresh breakfasts the wonderful team of staff. See you all again very soon
- Everything is perfect here, every small hotel near a motorway should aspire to this. In my family we call Resotel the Ritzotel…
Offering a traditional restaurant serving Castilian cuisine, Hostal SaliI is located in Pelabravo. Set 15 minutes’ drive from the center of Salamanca, the charming hotel has free Wi-Fi and a gift shop.Each room with heating offers a flat-screen TV and balcony. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries. There is luggage storage and a bar with a terrace available for guests.Hostal SALI is 1.9 mi from Tormes River and Salamanca’s Cathedral is 6.2 mi away. The train station is 15 minutes’ drive and there is a wide variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local products within the same distance.
- We stayed here on the way to Salamanca. It is right at the edge of a quiet peaceful town. We enjoyed the walk in the farm field. Dinner and breakfast at the restaurant were good. Room was small but clean, with the view of the farm field.
- El trato de los trabajadores fue una maravilla.La comida es de muy buena calidad.Adems, cabe resaltar la limpieza de las habitaciones.
- La habitacin era grande y con todo lo necesario, el bao justo pero suficiente. No hay que olvidar que se punta en relacin al precio y eso es inmejorable. Igualmente la limpieza era fantstica, algo ms que necesario en estos tiempos. Iba por un da y me qued dos.La nica pega por decir algoes que, pese a no estar muy lejos del centro de Salamanca10/15m en coche, realmente no hay nada ms alrededor que casas unifamiliares. En mi caso ms que suficiente ya que poda desayunar y cenar de forma esplndida y a buen precio en su terraza cubierta o descubierta a elegir tras pasar el da en Salsmanca.Su cocina es tan buena que en otra visita posterior a Salamanca nos desplazamos exclusivamente a comer sus carnes a la parrilla pese a no necesitar ,en esa ocasin, hacer uso del alojamiento.
- El personal y la relacin calidad precio.Tanto del hostal como de la restauracin.
- Nuestra estancia fue muy agradable, las camas confortables y limpio todo. Con un buen restaurante y el personal super amable y profesional. Volveramos sin duda y recomendable
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Hostal Restaurante Carolina features an outdoor pool and a furnished terrace. Located in Pedrosillo el Ralo, this guest house offers a restaurant.Each room at Hostal Restaurante Carolina includes free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms also include heating.At Hostal Restaurante Carolina you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Everything was great….food, staff, pool, gated parking, quiet area…. perfect
- Location very easy for highway fuel station.
- Very clean establishment. Efficient welcome and contact. Fine for overnight stay.
- Room clean and tidy, just a bit small for two adults and two dogs. Great value 34 including the dogs. 4 course TD with bottle of wine and water 17 for two. Good wholesome food.
- Value for money and just off the motorway ,secure parking and no charge for our dog.
Located 5 minutes’ by car from the center of Salamanca, this elegant hotel offers rooms with satellite TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also available.The Hotel Helmántico is conveniently located just off the N-620. A regular bus service to the city center runs hourly from a bus stop just 650 feet from the hotel. Car rental is available from the 24-hour reception.Guests can enjoy tapas and other light meals from the cafeteria at Helmántico Hotel. The restaurant offers an á la carte and fixed price menu.The Estadio El Helmántico football stadium sits in front of the Helmántico. There is a public swimming pool 150 feet away. Salamanca Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- Very comfortable bedsQuietAll meals available cafe/bar/restaurantLiftFree above ground parking onsite important for us with a top boxOutside the city easy to access
- The staff was really friendly and the room was very clean and spacious. I could not ask for more, very happy and content. Breakfast was limited choices but sufficient given the price range. Perfect price/quality! Special note, we found the bed very comfortable very good mattress. Location was perfect since we were traveling through.
- Perfectly located, just off the motorway. Dinner menu was very good great value for money. The breakfast was sufficient. All staff friendly.
- Easy to find from the motorway. Everything was spotlessly clean and the staff were friendly. I arrived as the restaurant was closing but they stayed open until I had dinner.
- Great hotel for a stop off driving from Santander to Lisbon
Bungalows y Mobil Homes Camping Regio
Set in extensive grounds, Camping Regio is located 2.5 mi from Salamanca. Guests can access shared facilities including 2 outdoor pools, a children’s playground and a tennis court. The accommodations offers free Wi-Fi.All wooden bungalows at Camping Regio have air conditioning and heating, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. Each bungalow offers a porch with views of the grounds.There is a restaurant, café-bar and small supermarket. Guests can relax in the gardens.Free parking is available and a gas station is 350 feet from the complex. Salamanca´s Main Square and the Cathedral can be reached in 14 minutes by car. A shuttle service to Salamanca’s center is available for hire.
- We were there in winter and there are constructions on the Camping. We were not bothered by notice but there was no atmosphere at all. The bungalow itself was comfortable and had enough space for us 4..
- Location. Able to park next to the bungalow . Air con.
- Good pool. Nice green grass around the pool. Not far from the center and motorway.
- Nice little wooden bungalow. Good parking and option for breakfast. Lots of towels so overall a very good choice for us.
- The bungalow was comfortable. The campsite itself was pleasant with a beautiful swimming pool. The bar was convenient and great for drinks and snacks, while the adjacent hotel was excellent for breakfast and dinner. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The bus into Salamanca was a real bonus. It picked us up at the gate to the campsite and dropped us exactly where we wanted to be in the city.
Hotel Horus Salamanca
Horus Salamanca has a seasonal outdoor pool, tennis court, a spa and free Wi-Fi zone. It is located next to El Tormes Shopping Center, 1.2 mi from Salamanca’s historic center.Bedrooms at the Horus Salamanca are decorated with elegant furniture and carpeted floors. They all include air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning, while à la carte meals are served in the Arcadia restaurant. The Salamanca Horus also has a café-bar.The hotel is located a 5-minute drive from Salamanca center, including the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor and famous Salamanca University. Free public parking is available on site.
- We loved this hotel and would definitely visit again.
- Location is good for those traveling by car. Breakfast was good.
- For us the Hotel location is much better than travelling into the city centre. Over the years it hasaltered and we find it takes far longer to get in and out
- Arrived late but the staff ensured I got a meal when the restaurant was about to close.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, nice clean and large sized rooms, very decent breakfast.
Located in the center of Salamanca opposite Monterrey Palace, this small hotel offers heated rooms with a private bathroom. Plaza Mayor Square is only 650 feet away.All rooms at Emperatriz I have a simple décor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, work desk and telephone.Guests can enjoy traditional food at the hotel restaurant. There is also a bar and lounge.The hotel’s central location allows guests to discover the city’s architectural heritage on foot. Emperatriz I is just 0.6 mi from the main bus terminal and 0.9 mi from Salamanca Railway Station.
- The location was perfect. In the centre close to everything.
- The location is great, stuff is friendly, its very clean. Practically no English, but we could get what we were looking for.
- The Hotel was close into the city centre It is a great place to stay. The room was lovely and comfortable and we would stay here again.
- Located in the historic center within walking distance of the main attractions.
- We were so surprised to find that we had a huge room with two bathrooms fir 2 of us!, fridge, AC , excellent location, immaculate, fir a very low price. Recommend highly!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aldealengua