Hotel Helen Park
One of our top picks in Çanakkale. Centrally located in Canakkale just 200 feet from the ferry pier, Hotel Helen Park features elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. A rich buffet breakfast is served in the modern dining room.The air-conditioned rooms at the Helen Park Hotel feature earthy colors, wooden floors and draped curtains. An LCD TV and a safety box are standard. A private bathroom with slippers and a hairdryer is included.Cafés, restaurants and shops are within a 3-minute walk from the hotel. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer information on Kilitbahir Castle 1.9 mi away. Cannakale Airport is at 2.5 mi.
- great locationjust 50m from ferry and restaurants. very nice and clean rooms. comfortable beds. ok breakfast. private parking free of charge.farewell gift was a very nice touch.
- All the staff was nice, cold beer on our arrival, very good breakfast, very clean room. Ac worked good. Very close to the sea shore and good restaurants in the area.
- Nice place, excellent location, very friendly staff and very good breakfast.
- Nice place, excellent location, very friendly staff and very good breakfast. The parking availability is invaluable and the price is quite good.
- we reached in evening at 1900 hrs by car and imidiately they guide me a parking space and bring our luggage.staff are very nice and friendly .breakfast is very good.After checkout the give us a bag with tasty sandwich and water which is useful for us.
Set Özer Hotel
Located in Canakkale, 150 feet from Canakkale Clock Tower, Set Özer Hotel provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking and a garden. Around 1,000 feet from Canakkale Naval Museum, the property is also 1,300 feet away from Cimenlik Castle and offers free WiFi. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel every room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Set Özer Hotel.Mirrored Bazaar is 2,300 feet from the accommodations, while Mart Stadium is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Canakkale Airport, 1.2 mi from Set Özer Hotel.
- Perfect location, close to city center, good breakfast, clean rooms, free private parking.
- I had one of the best home made breakfast during my hotel stays, came with an omelette optional they could also make it as scrambled or hard boil. Two types of local taste of feta cheese. Salami, locally grown olives, French toast with cigar and triangle pasty and veggies. Delicious!!!
- Really nice place to stay! Fantastic value and great service, everyone was super helpful. Great location, and breakfast was one of the best weve had so far in Turkey.
- the staff was very nice and kind! this was the best covid19 response hotel, they disinfected the rooms, the towels, and even our bags at the entry. we felt very safe there. location is wonderful! comfortable parking
- The staff was very nice, breakfast was amazing, and the room was small but so cozy! The interior of the hotel is very tasteful and modern, we are still impressed of it. Wi fi was running smoothly. The hotel is in the city center, but yet our room was very quiet and we had no trouble sleeping. Our room, and hotel itself, was extremely clean. The staff was very helpful and polite. Overall, more than great value for its price!
Troia Tusan Hotel
One of our top picks in Çanakkale. Surrounded by a pine forest, this 4-star family-run hotel offers panoramic views across the Dardanelles. It features a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Çanakkale’s center is only 9.3 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms at Troia Tusan Hotel have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. All have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini-bar, and wooden furniture.Turkish cuisine and local dishes are served at Troia Tusan’s à la carte restaurant. There is also a bar, and the option of room service.Free bicycles are available to explore the hotel’s surroundings. Troia Tusan Hotel also offers a fitness center, a 24-hour reception, and laundry facilities.Çanakkale Airport is just 9.3 mi from Troia Tusan Hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- The food was excellent , the location pristine. Private beach very nice.
- Hotel is positioned at the end of the village, in quiet place, we liked shadow of pine trees all around, swimming pool was very clean although water was pretty cold. All stuff were polite and friendly, despite the fact that hardly few of them speaks English. Hotel took all care regarding Covid prevention information all around, hands disinfection liquids put in all public areas, all stuff wearing masks, so we felt really safe during our stay. Comfortable beds, spacious room, cleaned everyday, towels changing whenever we needed, excellent A/C, antimosquitos net on the terrace door. Food was of excellent taste, specially Turkish dishes. Village is only 15min.away driving from historical place Troya, which is great to visit. Canakkale is same 15min. away driving charming small town with all facilities you might need during your stay, with many cafes, restaurants, shops…
- Ive been there with family Before Covid epidemic and banned flights. we had a great time. Very good facility. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks for everyone.I hope staff and management of hotel, will not have financial problems during epidemic…
- Position of the hotel and surrounding is very nice. Hotel is clean and confortable. Good valie for money.
- The location was as expected, since we chose it on purpose. The hotel is located in a picturesque surrounding, next to the sea, in a pinewood forest, with a pool, spa and important for us a big parking on location.A varied and tasty breakfast is served. The rooms are comfortable.This time, we had stopped at the hotel before we found a frightening giant myriapod on the bed huge long bug which we should have kept for an insect collector. The poor bellboy had to deal with it and take it away in a thick towel. It might have been brought on a piece of luggage, as the room was perfectly clean and no other insect was there not even a little one!
Buyuk Truva Hotel
Buyuk Truva Hotel Canakkale is located in central Canakkale, right on the sea and close to shopping, cafes and restaurants. The ancient city of Troy is just a short drive from the hotel.Only 2 miles from Canakkale Airport, the hotel offers comfortable and well furnished rooms that are equipped with modern amenities. Two of the rooms are specially designed for disabled guests.Located on the first floor looking out towards the Sea of Marmara, the main restaurant offers a selection of Turkish and international dishes in relaxed surroundings.
- Almost everything..the staff,location,rooms,restaurants outside area..
- Attentive service and maintenance. Everything was very clean and well maintained.
- The staff were all very pleasant helpful . The location was fantastic!
- Had a problem with the room, but staff were quick to change it. Hotel looks quite interesting.
- Comfortable, beautiful view over the strait, great location.
Grand Anzac Hotel
Located in Canakkale city center, Grand Anzac Hotel features modern rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. This 3-star hotel offers 24-hour front desk service.Grand Anzac offers air-conditioned rooms with large windows and built-in wardrobes. Each room has a flat-screen TV with multilingual channels and a spacious work desk with good lighting.The area surrounding Hotel Grand Anzac can be explored using the rental bikes and cars.The hotel is 1,150 feet away from Çanakkale Ferry Terminal and the bus stops. Canakkale Airport is 1.7 mi from Grand Anzac Hotel.
- The location is very central and it takes 2 minutes to reach the harbour thats also very nice.The breakfast was good and there was a lot of food you could choose from.
- Breakfast was ok. Very good location, near the ferry.
- We stayed here for the 4th time during our holiday to the final destination Kusadasi ,so if we choose to spend next year our holiday in Turkey we will stay here again.
- Very well located, parking very close to the hotel with very friendly staff. Opposite is a perfect place to enjoy Turkish cuisine. I recommend for transit and more.
- The hotel is located in the center of Canakkale, right next to the ferry station and the clubs. The hotel is clean, the people there are really helpful and the breakfast was decent.
Hotel Artur is located in the center of Çanakkale and just a short walk from the ferry to Eceabat. The hotel features free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms have air conditioning and central heating. They also include a TV and hair dryer.Artur Hotel has a 24-hour reception and the restaurant serves Turkish and European cuisine.Artur Hotel’s location is convenient for day trips to Gallipoli.
- The hotels location is just excellent. In city center. 20 seconds from the ferry and a couple of minutes from all restaurants, cafes and bars. If you are with your car, you need to drive in the back street of the hotel and they a have a valet which takes your car to a special free parking place. The staff is very very good. You can feel that they are not just friendly because they are forced to do it They were very well trained, very helpful, very professional. In other hotels you can feel they are amateurs . The room I had was very spatious and very modern. You can see that it was newly renovated. The beds were comfortable, and the bathroom shower was very spacious. The rooms looked like a 5 star hotel.
- Very close to the port and to the parking garage, also the staff is very nice and well prepared. Perfect for one night transit
- everything was perfect. location, staff was so kind breakfast was good rooms were so clean
- close to the marina. breakfast was good. bed was comfortable
- Friendly staff, great location and nice decoration.
Located in Canakkale, 0.7 mi from Mega Beach, Hotel Cura provides accommodations with a bar, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.At the hotel, every room comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. At Hotel Cura, rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Canakkale Archaeological Museum is 1.2 mi from Hotel Cura, while Mirrored Bazaar is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Canakkale Airport, 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- A comfortable, modern hotel on the outskirts of anakkale. The rooms have good views, and the staff are very helpful.
- The rooms are comfortable with a nice restaurant lots of parking … helpful reception staff
- We love the city view from the Junior suite on the top floor
- We enjoyed the delicious late night dinner and welcoming service. Breakfast is delicious and of a good variety. The attic room view was simply fantastic! This is where well stay next time in Canakkale, for sure.
- It was the first time being in Canakkale and our stay in Hotel Cura was amazing. After a long journey we arrived at night to Hotel Cura. We were positively surprised that our room was without any request and charges upgraded by the management for a comfortable stay. Thank you! The hotel is a boutique hotel on a main road which was NOT noisy and central to the sightseeings of Canakkale 57min by car to the Troy and the musea of Cimenli and ferry to cross over to Gelibolu. The room is very clean, bright and everything is brand new and modern. It looks even better than the photos. The breakfast does contain everything what can be expected and is very tasteful. Finally the staff and management was very helpful and did give us very good information about Canakkale and the neighboor. It was a wonderful stay and would stay again when we are in Canakkale. Thank you very much management and staff of Hotel Cura!
Located adjacent to Çanakkale’s clock tower (Saat Kulesi), The Anzac offers soundproofed rooms and a large breakfast buffet. The hotel is decorated with artworks of ancient Troy and Gallipoli.Guest rooms of Anzac Hotel are warmly decorated and include free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with 400 channels. There is a 24-hour room service.Guest can start the day with a selection of homemade pastries, fresh vegetables, fruit and yogurt. Various local and international meals are served for lunch and dinner.The Anzac is located 150 feet from the ferry service and opposite the Çanakkale’s Onsekizmart University exhibition center.
- Very nice and professional staff. They helped with parking and parked our car to a safe place. Rooms are big enough and clean. Breakfast was Ok. Location in Canakkale is very good, a minute away from the clock tower and the ferry harbour.
- The location. Right in the middle of town. Good value for money.
- Location is great and the staff extremely helpful so polite they are great, breakfast is good as well
- The location very central and walking distance to the attractions in the center
- Location is good. Everything you need you can find near hotel. Stuff is so kind and they helped us with early check in
Grand Ece Hotel
One of our top picks in Çanakkale. Located centrally in Canakkale, Ece Hotel is located 1,000 feet from the seaside promenade. It offers a shared lounge, around-the-clock front desk service and free WiFi.The guestrooms and suites at Hotel Ece feature air conditioning and a satellite TV. Each has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, free toiletries and slippers.Daily breakfast is served buffet style. At the on-site restaurant, you can enjoy homemade meals and dishes from Turkish cuisine. Located within walking distance, Doyum Pideand Kebap Salonu, offers a special discount.Watch Tower is 950 feet from the property and the historic Passage Hallio is 1,150 feet away. Canakkale Airport is within 1.9 mi.
- Perfect Location, cleanliness, staff was kind, highly recommend.
- The hotel was clean, the breakfast was good and worthy, met the value of money! What i liked most was the parking safe and secure!
- The hotel is 5 mins to the port, the staff are very helpful and good humored, rooms are clean and breakfast is excellent
- The location of the hotel is very good, especially for the ones who want to go to the islands, rooms are clean, breakfast was amazing. The staff were kind and helpful.
- Convenience of location to sights, 24 hour reception desk able to checkin at 2am after flight landed, buffet breakfast
Ataol Troya Hotel
Located in the city center, Ataol Troya Hotel is only 150 feet from the seaside. The hotel offers modern rooms with soundproofing, air conditioning and free WiFi. 24-hour front desk service is available.Elegantly decorated, all rooms of Ataol Troya Hotel include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini refrigerator and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can start the day with an open buffet breakfast including regional and organic products. There are also many restaurants, cafés and pubs along the coast.The hotel is 500 feet from the Clock Tower and 650 feet from Kilitbahir – Canakkale Ferry Port. Cimenlik Castle is 1,800 feet away. Aynali Bazaar is 1,950 feet from the hotel. Canakkale 17burda shopping mall is 0.9 mi away, and Canakkale Airport is within 1.6 mi.
- Everything is perfect. Nice and clean Hotel right at the downtown. Many shops around the Hotel
- Excellent location near to the boat station, and Cordonboulevard, bus station, cafe, restaurants. Hotel personal was very helpful. They organized tour for me to Chanakkale shehidlik. Breakfast was tasty.
- Absolutely everything. Its super clean and the location is perfect. The staffs are super friendly. Definitely recommended place to stay.
- Wonderful staff, great location, perfect n rich breakfast, super clean, unmatchable facilities.The staff of the hotel is an asset for the entity. Free coffee and bottles of water are addson. Big rooms and cimfortable beds. In brief, every thing here is perfect. We enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended.
- Everything was perfect the staff was really kind and helpful. They recommend us a cheap full day tour which we really enjoyed. Also the location was super good and close to the horse of troy. Definitely would recommend to anyone visiting anakkale.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Çanakkale