Located in Gdańsk-Rębiechowo, a 7-minute walk from Gdańsk Airport and the Gdansk Airport Metropolitan Railway Station, Sleep&Fly features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and have free access to tea, coffee and a well-stocked fridge in the dining room.Sopot is 5.6 mi from Sleep&Fly, while Gdańsk Old Town is within 7.5 mi and Gdynia is 9.9 mi from the property.
- It was close the Airport and half the price of Hampton Inn along with with still having some kind of breakfast available.
- the breakfast was a surprise. never have we expected to have a free meal! everything is great. location. personnel.
- Amazing location, took us less than 3 minutes to WALK to the airport. You can make yourself a tea/coffee 24/7 and there is food in the refrigerator available since 3am! Front desk ladies were very nice and helpful.
- Selv serving breakfast was good. Closenes to airport. Easy parking. Friendly staff. Great internet connection. Clean rooms.
- Very good option for those who have an early flight or arrive late. It literally takes you only 5 min to get to the place from the airport doors. The room was clean and warm, so nothing to complain about.
Gdańska Szkoła Szermierki
Located only 650 feet from the Tricity landscape park, Gdańska Szkoła Szermierki offers simple rooms with a TV and an internet connection. Free private parking is available.The rooms of the Gdańska Szkoła Szermierki are simple in design and have basic amenities such as a table and nightstands. Each includes a private bathroom with a shower.The Gdańska Szkoła Szermierki’s guests can enjoy a relaxing moment in the sauna. They can also work out in the guest house’s fitness center.You can prepare your meals in the dining room. It includes an electric kettle, microwave and a refrigerator, as well as a dining area.Gdańsk Zaspa Railway Station is a 21-minute walk away. It allows guests to reach the city’s center within 10 minutes, and Sopot in 9 minutes. The Abrahama tram stop is a 7-minute walk away and provides connections to the center and the Jelitkowo beach.
- The night shift receptionst was extremely nice guy we were discussing about pigwa and i told him prolly we dont have thia fruit in hungary. When i checked out last day his collegue who was in day shift gave me a printed paper tranlsted to my native language hungarian, how we can use the the pigwa D it was so nice experience! Give that guy salary raise!
- The staff was super kind and the fact that, well, its a fencing school!
- The room was clean and the staff was very nice. We had to check in late at night and the staff was waiting for us.
- Staff was very friendly and it was nice to stay in such an unusual place. The website should specify how the payment should be done as we were not able to pay by credit card and had no cash in zloty. Eventually they agreed for us to pay in pounds. Location was good, just 5 min walk from the tram that goes to the centre. Really quiet.
- Blisko galeria i fajne poczenia , kuchnia na pietrze i czajnik. Wszystko si spodobao.
Patron Gdańsk w Centrum
PATRON GDANSK w CENTRUM is in a monastery, 2 miles from the center of the city. It offers rooms with basic amenities. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms.The Patron’s rooms have their own private bathrooms with a shower. There also is a TV-set and radio in every room.The hotel also offers a breakfast room, where a small breakfast buffet is available. A communal kitchen is on-site. There are 2 restaurants nearby, and a tennis court.A tram stop is just by the Patron, so guests have easy access to the center of the city. The historic quarter, with landmarks including the medieval port crane, is 2.5 miles away.
- The location was excellent with easy access to a tram and short 10min journey into the city centre. Truly excellent value for money for ensuite accommodation.
- Will never get lost and find your way to your bed at night as the cross on the church next door shines bright!
- its a nice hotel beside a church and near groceries.
- Lage sehr gut, Geschfte und Apotheken in unmittelbarer Nachbarschaft. Regelmige tgliche Gottesdienste in gegenber liegender Kirche. Fr das leibliche und geistliche Wohl ist gesorgt
- wietna lokalizacja. Wstajesz w niedziel rano i ju po dwch krokach moesz by w kociele na mszy bez spnieniaLokalizacja dobrze skomunikowana z reszt miasta. Trafilimy na uprzejmego, pomocnego i yczliwego motorniczego linii nr. 3.
Olive Hostel is located in Gdańsk, 2,300 feet from the Gdańsk-Oliwa Train Station and 1.2 mi from a Baltic Sea beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The property offers rooms done in bright colors, both private – with their own bathrooms – and dormitory. Extras include towels and linen.At Olive Hostel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a common lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. There also is a shared kitchen.The hostel is 5.6 mi from the Gdańsk Old Town. The Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport is within 6.8 mi. The nearest public transport stop is 1,650 feet away.
- Location of the hostel is easy to reach from local train station. Room is big and clean. Wifi was very good.
- Olive Hostel was the topping on top of the cake because I were able to get proper sleep and have nice showers everyday. The girl which showed me and my friend the room and super kind and even spoke to me in English so I could understand. We will book again next time we visit Poland Thanks once again!
- Really nice atmosphere, very welcoming and super clean and looked after.
- Very nice, clean quite place! Janett is amazing and always ready to help with whatever you need. Sea is 30 minutes away, we jest walked. Nice parks located near by. Mlechny bar and grocery stores are around.
- Happy to find this hostel, it is close to train station, quiet and overall nice place. Bed was very comfortable.
Gdański Dom Turystyczny Hostel
Gdański Dom Turystyczny Hostel is located in Gdańsk, only 2,650 feet from the Vistula River bank and 1.9 mi from the sea. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV set. Most have a private bathroom with a shower.While staying at the Gdański Dom Turystyczny Hostel guests can enjoy a game of billiards or table tennis. There is a communal kitchen on site, as well as a bar that serves breakfast and other meals, as well as fast food snacks.The E77 expressway is 1,150 feet away. Gdańsk Old Town is a 5-minute car ride away. Gdańsk Główny Railway Station is within 3.1 mi.
- Very nice and comfortable place. The staffs are very welcoming and nice. It was a great time for me and my friend at the hostel
- People think your hotel is one hour far away from the city center, but in fact by bus is 15 minutes please write this on your website that transportation is only 15 minutes to the city center because google shows your hotel little far from the city center and by google map is one hour far away. People think is very far away but in fact is very near to long market by bus 15 minutes
- Breakfast offering at the restaurant was good. Reception staff was very courteous
- Value for money in the high pick season just booked the day of arrival, very lucky.Very quiet for the size of the place.Very nice girls at the reception. Guided me with directions at one oclock in the morning.
- Very comfortable, spacious and clean rooms. Very kind personnel.
Tetris Sopot is located 0.7 mi from the beach, offering dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi. There is a go-kart racing track on site, as well as free private parking.The rooms, done in modest style, offer very comfortable beds. Some rooms have a shared bathroom, while others feature a private one.Guests can use transfer to the city center, as well as an airport or a train station pick-up at surcharge. The Sopot City Rail Station is 2,150 feet away.
- Beds were good and the room was clean. Shops and the beach were close.
- I liked the cleanliness it was fresh and comfortable
- Clean, comfortable rooms, good staff. 10 min Walking to sopot train station.
- Good value for money, location is right near the train stop and quite close to the beach. Rooms are cozy and clean. Spacious and nice looking private bathroom. Mini kitchen was great
- Good locationSupermarket 100m from the hostelClean and soft bed
SCSK Brzeźno is located in a quiet area of Gdańsk, 2,650 feet from the Baltic Sea. It offers free on-site parking and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, an electric kettle and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Brzeźno are classically decorated and come with a bathroom with a shower. Each has a work desk. Some feature a refrigerator.Breakfast buffet is served every morning in the restaurant, which offers Polish and European dishes. Banquet facilities are also available.PGE Arena Stadium and Amber Expo International Fair Center are 1.6 mi from SCSK Brzeźno. Ergo Arena Stadium is 2.5 mi away. There is a direct tram to Main Railway Station in Gdańsk and it takes about 20 minutes to get there from the property.
- Comfortable rooms, very clean, felt very safe, easy access parking. The best thing was the location. An easy few minutes walk to the beach, and also right next to tram stop to take you to the city center. Plus breakfast was included.
- I think for this price you just couldnt get better. The rooms were clean and cozy and the breakfast was amazing and fresh.
- Quiet area, near to the beach. Breakfast is wonderful. Many of the rooms have been recently renovated.
- Good location, spacious room, delicious breakfast and dinner.
- Big room and bathroom, great breakfast. Beach and public transport close to hotel. Good temperature in room when Was a hot Day with 35 degrees of celsius.
Located in Gdańsk, within 3 miles of Gdansk International Fair and 3.1 miles of European Solidarity Centre, Hostel Madeira provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property has a shared kitchen, valet parking and luggage storage for guests.All guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain units at the hostel also provide guests with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hostel Madeira has a terrace.Olivia Hall is 3.3 miles from the accommodation, while St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Church is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Madeira.
- Location is nice with bus stop very near by. Good value for money and have all the basic amenities. Good overa experience.
- Very good location, close to shopping malls, train station, tram bus stops. Nice and helpful staff, the area is calm and green. The property has a terrace and a small yard, bathroom was very clean. I stayed in a single room small, but with a comfortable bed and very quiet.
- The welcoming environment and the management. Its a home from home.
- This hostel is a cheap solution for travelers on a low budget. It was a pleasant three day stay. The hostel is located outside the center about 5 km bus and tram required in a quiet countryside area full of greenery. The hostel is well managed and there are numerous people living there permanently workers and students mostly the single room was as described, small and with a comfortable bed. Common areas available kitchen complete with everything you need fridge, microwave, kettle and shared bathroom. Although there were many people in the structure, I slept good, I recommend this hostel for the excellent value for money.
- Owner was very nice. Bed comfortable. Room clean. And I liked location.
Hostel Filip 2
One of our best sellers in Gdańsk! Hostel Filip 2 is located in central Gdańsk, 1,800 feet from the Old Town. Free WiFi access is available throughout the whole property.The property features rooms with private bathrooms. There is a shared kitchen area available to guests, as well as a leisure space outside.The hostel is 1,300 feet from Gdańsk Shipyard Museum, 1,650 feet from Gdansk Central Station and 1,800 feet from Old Town Hall. Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is 8.6 mi away.
- staff is friendly and always here to help with any questions. had a quick checkin experience at night, 2 a.m, and grateful for that. location is 10 out of 10, there are convenience stores, pharmacies and a shopping mall nearby, 5 min walk to railway station and 10 min to the old city center.
- Excellent location near all major museums and attractions. Staff was very nice. Free parking.
- The hostel is located in a quiet area near the old town, about 10 minutes on foot. The rooms are clean and fit the photos. There towels in the bathroom. Kitchen has everything to cook something, tea, coffee, sugar and bottled water are also available. Staff is friendly. It is possible to leave luggage.
- The location was outstanding!!! Walking distance to everything.
- Its clean and comfortable. Its in a nice location and the staff was nice.
Featuring a garden, Górzysta is located in Gdańsk in the Pomorskie region, 5 miles from Olivia Hall and 5 miles from St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Church. The property is around 6 miles from Gdansk International Fair, 6 miles from Oliwa Park and 6 miles from European Solidarity Centre. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The hostel has some accommodations that have a terrace and garden view, and rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom and a closet.Oliwa Cathedral is 6 miles from Górzysta, while Energa Gdansk Stadium is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice staff not speaking English though Some breakfast includedCleanNice locationNice hostel
- Great little place, very nice location and fantastic balcony !
- The stay couldnt have been better. Very beautiful venue, that was comfortable and clean. For a very good price we enjoyed staying there.
- very helpful, good price value ratio, close to the airport
- The place is perfectly matches its price. Rooms are clean and comfortable. There are many facilities like iron, kitchen and washing machine included. Anastasia who is working in hostel was amazingly nice and helpful
Looking for: Best Hotels in Banino