Hotel Terra Barichara
Terra Barichara has comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily American breakfast is offered and downtown Barichara is 2.5 mi away. Common areas of Terra Barichara include: wet zones with acclimatized pool for adults and children, 3 hot tubs, green zones, gym, private parking. WiFi in all common areas and the additional services offered by the Mediterranean Restaurant, which and empathize on Italian cuisine.Hotel Terra Barichara has rooms with cable TV, sofas and private bathrooms with showers.Guests can enjoy regional and Mediterranean cuisine. Room service is available.San Gil Bus station is a 20-minute drive and Bucaramanga Airport is 62 mi away.
- The facilities are comfortable, the staff is friendly
- Great boutique hotel on the outskirts of Barichara. Ideal for a relaxing stay, and it has good food too. You will need a car to go to town or can use a micro taxi.
- The staffwaiters for restaurantwere terrific. Very pleasant and helpful. Everyone was very warm to us.
- Great location and good facilities, all clean, neat and perfectly located. Decoration of the place is unique.
- Everything was amazingthe facilities,the room,the staff and the breakfast which is very generous.
Hotel Hicasua y Centro de Convenciones
One of our top picks in Barichara. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub in a charming colonial style house, Hicasua has rooms with rustic style décor and free Wi-Fi in Barichara. There are panoramic views of the garden from the restaurant.Hotel Hicasua y Centro de Convenciones is only 9.3 mi from Chicamocha River, a popular site for extreme sports. San Gil Archaeological site is 29 mi away. The tour desk can offer tips for getting around the area.Rooms at Hicasua are equipped with flat-screen cable TV, fans and safety deposit boxes.A full American breakfast with tropical fruits and Colombian coffee is served daily, and the restaurant offers regional dishes and international cuisine.Zapatoca Airport is 40 mi away and private parking is free.
- Excellent attention and the personal very respect
- Location was very convenient the food was excellent. The staff friendly and very helpful the property was immaculate.
- Hotel is very cute. Ideal for a romantic stay in Barichara. Staff was super kind and accomodating. Rooms are very pretty. Hotel itself has a lot of charm and the food was very good both the breakfast and the dinner/lunch menu. Highly recommend the chicken in particular Pool was nice though not very large, Jacuzzi was good. There was plenty of parking.
- The building and swimming pool area are quite nice. The location is good.
- The food, the service and the installation including room and bathroom were very good. The people working in the hotel are very nice. The breakfast was delicious.
One of our best sellers in Barichara! Casona CHARA is located in Barichara. Free WiFi access is available. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen, a fan and cleaning products.At Casona CHARA you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.Yariguies Airport is 48 mi away.
- Pprobably one of the most confortable and nice guesthouse for a very affordable price. Very quiet, rom is big and cool, the bed is ultra confy. Baricharra itself is lovely and the combination of both made our trip here a perfect, relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- The private terrace off the triple room was wonderful. The room was also quite large. Bed was very comfortable. Owners were friendly and helpful.
- Love this Hotel!! Big Bdrms with a balcony, King size COMFORTABLE Bed, HOT showers, Satellite Tv with several English Chanels, use of the Laundry facilities and kitchen. Lovely newer clean hotel, quiet in great location in the town.It is only a Short 5 min walk up the hill or front desk will call a Tuk Tuk taxi service to the main square for only 2500 COP or 80 cents USA and than it is an easy 5 min walk down hill coming back. The hotel located directly across the street, has a big pool and restaurant and Spa which we paid 20,000 each to use the beautiful cool pool area and we ordered drinks and had Lunch around the pool inexpensive and at the end of the day we had a 60 min excellent Massage 100,000. The staff is lovely and very helpful. We enjoyed our stay and ended up spending an extra day.Great Hotel, Great Value, lovely helpful staff!
- The place is comfortable, not faraway from the centre of the town. Very good breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good, and the woman that did the cooking and serving was so nice and thoughtful. Safety covid protocols are perfect, and that made our stay even better. Location is a little tricky, but you can either walk or take a tuktuk to go around the town.
Hotel Alto Del Viento
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, shared lounge and garden, Hotel Alto Del Viento is located in Barichara. The accommodations features room service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel the rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel Alto Del Viento can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast.San Gil is 15 mi from the accommodations, while Curití is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro International Airport, 34 mi from Hotel Alto Del Viento.
- The staff was very friendly, rooms very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was nice.The view over Barrichara from the pool is very nice!!
- Everything is perfect…location, cleanliness and fabulous facilities and rooms!
- Cleanliness, design according to location and the friendliness of the staff!!
- Everything the friendly staff, the swimming pool and the view from the swimming pool!!! Its very peacefull and beautiful up there. The rooms are spacious and the shower is good takes a bit to get hot. We stayed a night Longer as we liked the accomodation and barichara so much.
- Beautiful views from the rooftop pool area. Very nice and comfy bedrooms and good breakfast! The WiFi was the best we had so far in Colombia.
Casa Barichara Boutique
One of our top picks in Barichara. Casa Barichara Boutique is a detached holiday home with a year-round outdoor pool, located in Barichara. You can enjoy the garden in fair weather. Free private parking is available on site. Santa Barbara chapel is 350 feet away and the Cathedral is 1,000 feet from the porperty.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player are featured. The holiday home features free WiFi throughout the property.Casa Barichara Boutique features 600 square yards of internal gardens, a library and fresh local coffee is served daily for free.San Gil is 8.7 mi from Casa Barichara Boutique, while Piedecuesta is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 83 mi from the property.
- Super friendly staff.Beautiful place in a great location
- The view from the hotel is spectacular. The staff were welcoming and efficient. Breakfast was delicious also.
- Wonderful staff who were helpful friendly. Delicious breakfasts made to order. Pristinely clean. Beautiful views. A perfect place to stay in Barichara!
- Loved the views, the look and feel of the hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were a good size. Breakfast was very good the scrambled eggs were amazing.
- The views from the hotel into the town are beautiful. The pool, the living room, the tables are so comfortable and cozy. On a very hot day you can just stay in the hotel and keep yourself fresh, the temperature is really cool inside but you still get to be surrounded by nature and peace. My fathers birthday was on one of the days of our staying and without us telling the staff anything about it, they prepared a beautiful and delicious cake for him. Finally, one day I got sick and the staff helped me a lot and prepared special food for me, I cant be more grateful for that.
Hotel Buenosaires Barichara
One of our top picks in Barichara. With a swimming pool surrounded by gardens, and only a 60-minute drive from Panachi National Park, this Eco hotel has some rooms with private balconies and solar bathrooms in Barichara. Free Wi-Fi and covered parking are provided.At Hotel Finca Buenos Aires, guests can take a nap on the hammocks under the Spanish galleries with views of the countryside. There is a charming living room with wicker chairs and antique objects.Rooms at the Finca Buenos Aires have sculpted wood details, wrought iron bedsteads and red-tiled floors. They include TVs and private bathrooms with showers.A full breakfast with cheese, regional jams and fresh juices can be enjoyed daily at the breakfast area, decorated with stone and wood fittings.Hotel Finca Buenos Aires is 8.7 mi from San Gil and only 30 minutes away driving distance from Panachi National Park.
- It was a really great experience, excellent customer service, good food, multiple services.
- We liked the environment and that it was family friendly.
- Wonderful stay in one of the brand new glamping sites. The hotel is situated on the top of the hill so beautiful views from our glamping cabin and our patio in the morning and in the evening. The bed is so comfortable. The cabin is pretty small it fits a king size bed, your suitcases, there is a little more space left. Every cabin has a private bathroom. The territory of the hotel is beautiful, there are fruit and coffee trees, you can schedule a coffee tour for a good price too. There is a nice breakfast included with your stay as well. The employees here are very accommodating, the owner Fonny and her team took care of us very nicely, made sure we felt safe and comfortable, also organized transportation to the airport
- all food was prepared fresh and was great quality.
- All the place its wonderfull. The coffee your its amazing! The staff its very nice
Serrania del Viento
Serrania del Viento has an outdoor swimming pool, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Barichara. There is a sun terrace and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.San Gil is 15 mi from Serrania del Viento, while Curití is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro International Airport, 35 mi from the accommodations.
- Everything was amazing. It was our first glamping experience and it was extraordinary. The place is a dream, our tent was beautiful, the outside bathroom was a wonder and the hammocks of the common area were just perfect for a chill sunset time. We cannot wait to come back.
- Serrania del Viento exceeded all of our expectations. The location and grounds were absolutely breathtaking, this is such a hidden gem that I would recommend to anyone who is in the Barichara or San Gil area!
- EVERYTHING… The location, the peacefulness, the staff, the owners Catalina and Santiago are amazing, they make you feel right at home. I will come back!!!
- Everything was perfect! The place is absolutely beautiful, located just a few minutes from the town. Offers a stunning view of the mountains and of Barichara. Catalina and Santiago are the most helpful and lovely host, Yuli, Alvaro and all the people that are part of this place make the stay unforgettable.
- The place is amazing. Stunning views. 10 min to gorgeous Barichara. Cabins are extra comfy and the open roof bathroom is just lovely. Staff is super helpful and nice. Food was good too.
Casa Oniri Hotel Boutique
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Oniri Hotel Boutique offers free WiFi and breakfast in Barichara. The bus station is 150 feet away and the local market is 650 feet from the property.Providing a tranquil environment, the rooms in Casa Oniri Hotel Boutique feature private bathrooms.Massage sessions can be arranged for an extra fee.Casa Oniri Hotel Boutique is 1,950 feet from Emilio Pradilla González cultural house and 14 mi from San Gil.
- This is a nice boutique hotel. The rooms are a little spartan but fine. The staff is excellent and the common space is excellent. There is a lovely courtyard around a small show pool and a very nice roofdeck. The roofdeck is great for drinks before and/or after dinner. From the roofdeck there is a wonderful view of the main cathedral which is one block away. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is one block from the main square. Overall we were very happy with the hotel. Also there are some excellent restaurants. We especially recommend La Puerta Cocina Secreta. Also when in Barichara you need to take a tuk tuk. The price is right and the guides are very knowledgeable. You also get to places you might not get to on foot.
- Its very well located, 2 blocs away from central Square. Breakfast is good.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast.
- The place is beautiful, comfortable and very well located. The staff was friendly breakfast was good.
- The area in the middle and the dining area were very attractive. The terrace was lovely. The location is great.
Achiotte Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Barichara. Located in Barichara, Achiotte Hotel Boutique has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. There is free private parking and the property features paid airport shuttle service.At the hotel, the rooms include a wardrobe. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Achiotte Hotel Boutique offers a à la carte or American breakfast.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. Guests at Achiotte Hotel Boutique will be able to enjoy activities in and around Barichara, like hiking.San Gil is 15 mi from the hotel, while Curití is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro International Airport, 34 mi from Achiotte Hotel Boutique.
- Exceptionally clean, super friendly staff and owner, beautifully situated, lively view.
- Despite the construction site, the pool itself is excellent. Beautiful grounds. Simple but very nice rooms with a fantastic outdoor heated shower. Mauricio did everything to ensure a nice stay and the staff were great.
- All was excellent.Maribel was so nice with us and helpful with some troubles I had with my internet.The breakfast abundant and delicious, and according with to our needs of time.The bathroom was so different and wonderful. The view inside is like a little paradise plenty of plants and also had a natural waterfall that make the nights so peaceful.It is good for relax and peace. Muy recomenddable
- Todo fue excelente. La habitacin con balcn y hamaca
- Excelente habitaciones, la piscina y la atencin es muy buena, el seor Mauricio siempre esta atento a cualquier inquietud y es muy servicial
Hotel Boutique Venturi
Set 1.9 mi away from Barichara, 11 mi from San Gil, Hotel Boutique Venturi features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire. Piedecuesta is 28 mi from Hotel Boutique Venturi, while Curití is 6.2 mi away. Palonegro Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- The service was the best. The interior design is very nice!
- The place is beautiful and quiet. The staff is kind and willling to help you with whatever you need.
- Everything, Patricia and her team were amazing. Food was exceptional breakfast and dinner choices and location is perfect close to town but far enough away to be able to truly relax and enjoy the scenery. Really enjoyed our stay at Venturi.
- It is a wonderful hotel. Patricia owner is an excellent host, she really cares about you and your comfort. For New years eve they organized a special dinner and it was absolutely delicious. Location is perfect, only 8 minutes to Barichara by car. The place is quiet and you really experience peace. The facilities are new and fruit trees are really lovely. The pool is in perfect maintenance. Todo fue excelente!
- What an amazing hotel. The perfect place to relax and have tranquility. The staff were friendly and helpful and the service was wonderful. It is a beautiful, small boutique hotel and not a big hotel chain with people everywhere. The swimming pool was beautiful and the food was freshly cooked as you order it. It is a place that I would definitely visit again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Barichara