|1||House of Peace||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Hommus Hostel & Garden||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Friends Hostel.Area B||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
House of Peace
House of Peace is located in the heart of Bethlehem, just a few minutes’ drive from the city center. It offers free Wi-fi in the entire hotel, a games room with billiards and a tour desk.Air-conditioned dormitories and private rooms at House of Peace are fitted with furnishings and tiled floors. Each has access to shared kitchen facilities and shared bathroom facilities.House of Peace is within a 5 minutes’ walk from the holy Church of Nativity. Shops and restaurants are also located nearby. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the bus station.
- The owners/staff were very welcoming and friendly. The location and rooms were appropriate for the small children we had as well.
- Very nice staff, warmhearted atmosphere, great tips for Bethlehem.
- Very nice staff! The host also works as tour guide and shared interesting information about sights and the country. I was on a cold day in Bethlehem, but we got warm blankets for the night. Everything was clean and tidy. Plenty of space and many possibilities to relax, e. g. the nice balcony.
- Great hospitality, family atmosphere, clean place and great location.
- The owner, Antonio, was really kind and always he could give accurate information. The place is good located and is completely clean and comfortable. I would back.
Hommus Hostel & Garden
Set in Ramallah and with Al Manara Square reachable within 984 feet, Hommus Hostel & Garden offers a tour desk, nonsmoking rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Boasting room service, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms come with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a bath, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hostel all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a shared bathroom.Hommus Hostel & Garden offers a barbecue and offers guests 10 to 30 percent discount at some of the surrounding bars, restaurants and clubs.For business travelers’ convenience, meeting and banquet facilities, a business center and an ATM machine are offered.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Goethe Institute, Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center and British Council.
- The host was really nice and did everything to be hospitable. Even though I arrived late, he offered me some homemade food that was really good and talked with me for a little bit making sure I was settled in before going to bed. The accommodation was a great hostel style dorm. Everything was clean and there were extra blankets and pillows. also once youve checked in the property is accessible on yor own.
- Very clean and comfortable, we had a great time here
- Very clean and very central, anything you need in town u just have to ask Odai the owner of the place, very cozy hostel, large kitchen, clean toilets, very warm and the bed are comfortable.We had a dinner once we arrived, the owner offered us a free beers then we went out to some bars where we got a discount bc we are guests at hommus hostel, then at night we watched a movie on the projector they have. Cant wait to visit again xx
- Its close to the city center and the owner, a super cool dude who is so very helpful. A no nonsense guy whose very approachable.
- Fantastic place and location. Oday was incredibly wonderful and helpful and cool to hang out with.
Friends Hostel.Area B
Friends Hostel.Area B features a garden and barbecue facilities in Hebron. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides evening entertainment and a shared lounge.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while some units at the hostel also have a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Friends Hostel.Area B.Jerusalem is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Bethlehem is 17 miles away.
- Akram is the most wonderful host! Thanks to him I learned a lot about the current political situation and had the best time throughout my entire trip. If you come to Hebron, definitely stay with friends hostel!
- Great way to experience Hebron in a traditional house with lovely locals and right in the center of everything, close to tourist places, close to the old town as well as new town and right in the middle of the souq.. highly recommend
- Akram, the host, is very invested in making sure that everyone has a great experience, showed me around, and explained everything there is to know. Its also difficult to navigate all the checkpoints and he helped me out with that as well.
- Akram is a great host. Friendly and helpful. He gave me a lot a precise information before I got there, and told about his city. Hes passionate. Keep it real !
- Akram, you made this trip to Hebron unforgetable. You are such a special person and I am so proud of everything you are doing at your age. This hostel is going to be a succes because of your honesty and your willing to help everyone. Ameer, your company always made me laugh and I loved our conversations about Palestinian and European culture
Looking for: Best Hotels in Battīr