Buitengoed De Uylenburg
Located in Delfgauw, surrounded by meadows and 1.2 mi from the historical town of Delft, Buitengoed De Uylenberg offers free WiFi access to guests and free parking on site.Each individually decorated room comes with a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower and toilet. The rooms on the ground floor include a private terrace.The recreation area De Grote Plas is located only 2,800 feet from Buitengoed De Uylenburg.
- I loved the quietness at the hotel, good breakfast, very nice location!!!! Close to everything!!!
- Quiet. Good mattresses which is a plus. Welcoming staff at least, in the morning. In the evening there was no one at the reception so we just picked up our key and found the necessary information in a written form.
- The matras was wonderful. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner was excellent. Very friendly personal.
- excellent stay, good breakfast, nice weekend activities in de tent. perfect location for discovering Delft and surroundings. Very friendly staff.
- Beautiful location. Breakfast can be enjoyed together with other guest since there are 2 breakfast tables. Nice oportunity to meet new people.
King Kong Hostel
One of our best sellers in Rotterdam! King Kong Hostel is located in the Cool district in Rotterdam. If offers nonsmoking accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.All rooms have a bathroom with rainshower, most of them are en-suite.At King Kong Hostel you will find a 24-hour front desk, a movie lounge with Netflix and an espresso bar. Guests can also prepare their own meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a games room, tablets and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and city tours.The hostel is 3.2 mi from Ahoy Rotterdam and 3 mi from Zuidplein. Central Station is 0.9 mi away, and offers direct access to Amsterdam in 42 minutes and Utrecht in 38 minutes.
- great location, good for the value, will definitely recommend to stay
- The location is in close proximity and within Rotterdams cool district so expect parties during the night, especially if you stay over the weekend. Apart from the rooms, the bathroom, showers and common areas are really good!
- I just write shortly…IT IS THE BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER BEEN
- We stayed in the private room of the King Kong hostel. The room was beautiful and spacious a lot more spacious than other hotels in Rotterdam, and for a better price, with a private bathroom and comfortable bed. Everything was very clean and the staff super helpful and polite. The hostel is located in a lively street of Rotterdam with bars and restaurants on the doorstep. The room was located at the front, but we found the street noise quite tolerable.
- Location, facilities and staff Very kind and good.
Located in the city center of Rotterdam, Stayokay Hostel Rotterdam is housed in one of the famous cube houses, opposite Blaak Metro Station. This unique hostel features vending machine, a simple modern bistro and bar. Free WiFi access throughout the whole hostel is available. Breakfast is also included.Each of the simply furnished dormitory rooms at Stayokay Rotterdam has bunk beds, a shared shower room and a shared toilet. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning. Packed lunch service is available for a surcharge.The hostel benefits from a 24-hour front desk and bicycle hire. Rotterdam Stayokay is a 10-minute walk from the Maritime Museum. The main shopping area is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Staying in the Cube house was an experience. It is 100 meter from the Food Hallen and 250 meter from shopping.
- I liked the modern architecture of the building and the price was very descent.
- Location, minutes to major attraction and the walking tour meeting point.Friendly staffGreat breakfastCleanGood experience to stay inside the world famous and unique cube house,
- The experience of sleeping inside the cube houses makes this hostel a great place to stay as well as its staff and facilities.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Good location near public transport. Cool architecture of the building with a view of the old.harbor on one and the market hall plaza on the other. One of the finest hostels I have ever been in. Excellent.breakfast too.
Hostel Delft is located in the historic center of Delft along 1 of the canals. The hostel is close to museums, churches and 100 feet from the main square: the Markt. Free WiFi access is available.This property has 6 rooms (3 dormitories and 3 private rooms). Every room has a private bathroom. There is a lounge, fully fitted kitchen, and multiple rooftop terraces.The hostel is 1.1 mi from TU Delft , 1,300 feet from The Court of the Prince and 1,150 feet from Phoenixgarage. Schiphol Airport is 29 mi away.
- They have kitchen to use almost anything like microwave and oven are available.
- I stayed in the 8person dorm. The location of the hostel was absolutely incredible. I was greeted by such a lovely smile and great energy at check in. The rooms were spacious enough to unpack your bags and the bathroom had plenty of room as well. A Very spacious dorm! There are cafes and places to eat nearby and also a brewery!. The Thursday market was just a short 1min walk, basically out the front door.
- Everything. The hotel has the friendliest staff/owners, and the location is superb. It truly is, as they like to call it, a home away from home.
- Location is amazing. Three steps from central square. Nice little canals.
- Hostel location is nearby trainstation, supermarket, shopping area, churches are very close too. The view outsidenext to churches square was really stunning. Hostel was very clean, and everything I needed was available there. Guests were respectful, conservative, and friendly. Receptionist is good looking sexy.
Hostel Ani&Haakien offers backpacker friendly accommodations in Rotterdam at 2,150 feet from Rotterdam Central Station. Free WiFi is offered.At Hostel Ani&Haakien you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Other facilities include a shared lounge, a tour desk, laptop safes and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surrounding. Diergaarde Blijdorp is at 0.9 mi, Ahoy Rotterdam Arena & Convention Center at 2.7 mi and Railz Miniworld is at 350 feet. Schiphol Airport is 30 mi away.
- The breakfast bufet was amazing, the staff super nice, everyone was so friendly. Of course I will go back. The best hostel in Rotterdam, you can have amazing chats on the kitchen, the ambiance is always incredible.
- Great location, good value for money and very friendly atmosphere.
- Everything was exceptional! Staff, rooms and facilities are great and it is only 600 m away from station! Will definitely come again!!
- It was cozy, staffs were helpful happy authentic people. They have really nice kitchen that u can cook. Some activities to help you know other people who stay in the hostel better. Best place for the solo travellers
- Basically everything was great and the staff is amazing and super friendly! I would definitely recommend it for solo travelers bcoz You would be back !
Hostel ROOM Rotterdam
Located in the city center, 15 minutes walk from Central station and only 1,500 feet from the Erasmus Bridge, Hostel ROOM Rotterdam offers room with free WiFi. There is a communal living area with a bar serving a selection of continental breakfast items, lunch, snacks & drinks, TV, Netflix and board games.
Each room in the monumental building features shared bathroom facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Guests can also make use of the shared kitchen to prepare meals.Several restaurants can also be found within a 10-minute walk from Hostel ROOM Rotterdam. There is also a terrace and a bar on site with happy hour on a daily basis.Shopping Center Alexandrium is a 15-minute drive from Hostel ROOM Rotterdam. Central Station is 1.2 mi away, while the ferry station Erasmusbrug is only a 5-minute walk. The Harbor Museum is 3,100 feet away. Bicycle rental and tour desk are also offered on site.The hostel also offers various discount vouchers on tourist attractions, as well as free guided tour on foot.
- The dorm room keeps the old interior design of the house old European style kind of which i like a lot, especially the windows and the view is pretty too looking at old house building
- This place is the best! Honestly, I cannot stress out how much we liked it. We got, what probably was the best room in the place, the Clocktower, and it was FANTASTIC. It can accommodate 4 people, no problem and its like a loft on the top of the building Private bathroom and small kitchen, and also a small cute balcony. The studio has some history when you walked in, it was literally were the clock was before the nazis took it and melted for steel. Anyhow, the staff is fantastic, the breakfast was decent. They have some city tours, we took the ones of the Highlights of Rotterdam by Jeremy. Incredible man, amazing tour. Location is great, just 10min walk to the center. 10/10 would recommend to anyone to stay in this hostel.
- The ROOM was really a good experience, People are Friendly, Angela, Meryem, the young lady thats i dont know her name… The room was clean, Bathrooms as well.. i recommend This hostel for everyone one looking for a good night in Rotterdam
- The facilities were very good and the staff is very friendly! For the lady with that beautiful smile who kept an eye for my stuff for a while, please be always such positive, we need more people like you
- Spacious, colourful and inspirational common area, with a bar in site and really good and varied breakfast.Flexible and open minded staff.
Located in Schiedam, Campus hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.Rotterdam is 2.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tourist Travel Inn
Located in Schiedam, in a building dating from 19th century, Tourist Travel Inn provides a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and luggage storage for guests.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV.Rotterdam is 3.6 miles from Tourist Travel Inn, while The Hague is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The location was very close to the central station which made it very convenient! The host was very friendly and hospitable as well! The room was also comfortable and had clean and adequate facilities
- Highly recommend this hostel. Nice room, clean tidy. The owners were great!
- The host helped me print tickets for a concert, helped me with ingredients needed for cooking, and helped me out with an iron and ironing board. All round lovely location close to tram and shops/market.
- Ich habe die Unterkunft fr ein Wochenende mit meinem Vater, hier im schnen Schiedam, gebucht. Bei der Ankunft wurden wir wrmstens von der Vermieterin Rosita empfangen. Das Zimmer und die Unterkunft sind sehr sauber, ruhig, gut ausgestattete Kche und die Lage direkt am Marktplatz gelegen rundet das ganze ab. Wenn es uns mal wieder nach Schiedam zieht, dann auf jeden Fall ins Tourist Travel In zu Rosita. Danke fr alles!
- Nettes hilfsbereites Personal, gute Lage um Rotterdam per Rad zu erkunden, Einkaufsmglichkeiten und Restaurants in der Nhe
Stayokay Den Haag
Individual guests, families, schools, sports teams and businesses: everyone is welcome in the hostel Stayokay Den Haag. It offers free WiFi access throughout the entire hotel and complimentary breakfast.Need some pampering? Stayokay Den Haag will take care of you! Business-minded guests will find something to tickle their fancy. The staff will gladly tell you all about the various options, and don’t hesitate to ask them for information about activities in and around The Hague. The rooms are equipped with bunk beds.Stayokay Den Haag serves a healthy 3-course dinner buffet for a small fee on request. Stayokay Den Haag also caters for vegetarian and lactose-free diets. Guests can also eat out at one of the several eateries located within a 5-minute walk or make use of the packed lunch service for a surcharge at the property. There is an indoor bicycle storage.
- Siper huge breakfast area, so no problem regarding distance. Awesome brekkie. Nice location right next to Den Haag HS.
- Great location for getting to know the city. 1015 minute walk to central station, loads of parks, good restaurants and interesting things to see.
- Stayokay Den Haag is close to the train station Hollands Spoor not Centraal and right next to the Hague Tower that one supertall tower standing alone a couple kilometers or so from the rest of Den Haags tall modern structures. Expect to walk for about twenty minutes to get to central area Den Haag, or take the trams. The breakfast is tops lots of selections of food and drink cappuccino machine, yeah because of It I upped my rating immensely. Nice and roomy common area with bar pool table, plus a cozy loft area above it. Bunk beds have power outlets.
- The dcor and friendliness of the staff was superb. Lovely atmosphere! Great brekkie! Excellent heating.
- Super cool hostel. I like everything. Rooms are ok. Linens were clean. I got a bed in mixed male and female room. Neighbors were cool people. Toilet and shower inside the room. You can rent a towel and shampoo for 2euros. Breakfast is fine. Normal things like eggs, bread, cheese, apples, bananas etc. juice and coffee are available. Small crockery shop just right next to the hostel. Very close to Hague HS station.
Hostel The Golden Stork
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel The Golden Stork offers accommodations in The Hague. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.New Babylon is 2,950 feet from Hostel The Golden Stork, while Paleis Huis Ten Bosch is 1.6 mi away. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- Everything . The staff were so nice and friendly and the hostel location is great and they wait me for late time to do checkin
- The staffs and the atmosphere here make me feel like at home. And the brownie is a plus bonus.
- Nice location, friendly staff, also some tables with coffee at the lobby.
- The location to the facility if idea and makes it possible for one to move around Hague easily! It was easy for me to access ICC, the markets in the city center and more so go to church on Sunday after a 10 mins walk.
- quietness,location and especially the staff the American girl…
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bleiswijk