|1||HI Tavira – Pousada de Juventude||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Hostel 12 Star Edge||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Sun Hostel||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
HI Tavira – Pousada de Juventude
Centrally located in Tavira, Pousada de Juventude de Tavira is just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. The youth hostel is 1.6 mi from the harbor connecting with Tavira Island and its renowned beach.The Pousada features private double or twin rooms and shared dormitories, which are divided into gender-specific accommodations. Some of the private rooms have their own private bathroom, while all other rooms and dorms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Guests of this youth hostel may cook their own meals comfortably in the Pousada de Juventude’s communal kitchen, enjoying them in the shared meal area. Alternatively, the center of the city has a wide range of restaurants on offer, many within a 5-minute walk and serving Algarve’s fresh fish and seafood specialties.Luz de Tavira is 5 mi away while Cabanas is at a 5.6 mi distance. The Tavira Gran Plaza shopping center is 2.9 mi away and features, shops, a food court and cinemas. The Benamor Golf course is 3.1 mi away. Pousada de Juventude de Tavira is 24 mi from Faro International Airport.
- Spacious common areas, inside and out, and a pool table made the property easy to hang in, which is important during the slow winter season. Very clean with a modern feel to it. The multiple stall type bathrooms were adequate, with 2 showers and 2 toilets serving 8 beds in 2 rooms. The full length locker size closet you were given was incredibly functional for a hostel with 2 drawers, 2 shelves and a hanging pole with hangers.
- Loved the staff, the the private room we had, the location within walking distance of everything, the breakfast ….
- Location Very Good close to walking distanceHi Hostel Large Spacious. Very Clean Extra Big Lounge with Large TV, Several SofasChairs Game Room and additional bathrooms downstairs and sitting facility outside the office but within building. Everyone is friendly and makes effort to socialize. Marvarous breakfast and varities. Daily Cleanins Service.Very Good. Staff very helpful. I am very satisfied.
- Trouble free stay.Hostel well located at the center. The hostel is located in an interesting historic building.Area calm, not noisy. The street is properly lit.Hostel properly equipped with no problems with installations.Clean.
- Who cares about fluffy eggs ridiculous. Tavira Juventude has a great staff. Professional. Friendly. Helpful. Patient. Accommodating. Lovely accommodations. Truly a winner. I suspect not many could live up to the standards of Hi Tavira Juventude. I saw it face to face before even making a reservation. My experience at the Juventude in Lisboa was a disaster. I slept with a face mask because the mold smell was horrifying. I would rate as a 0. The room was so humid that my clothes were very damp when I unpacked. I spent a total of 8 hours there. Not much sleep and COULDNT wait to bolt. DESK STAFF VERY ACCOMMODATING.
Hostel 12 Star Edge
Located in Vila Real de Santo António, 1 mi from Monte Gordo Beach, Hostel 12 Star Edge features accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has family rooms.The rooms at the hostel are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.Hostel 12 Star Edge offers a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 32 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
The Sun Hostel
Located in the heart of Vila Real de Santo António, The Sun Hostel offers budget accommodations just a few minutes’ walk from the marina and the central square. Free WiFi is available throughout the area.Featuring a terrace, this hostel provides accommodations in dormitories with bunk beds and access to shared bathroom facilities. There is also a quadruple room with private bathroom.Within walking distance, guests will find a multitude of restaurants and taste the fish and seafood delicacies from the Algarve. There are also a variety of shops, bars and museums in the vicinity.The beach is 1.9 mi away and guests are welcome to engage in activities like bird watching, mountain biking, hiking and boat cruises along the Guadiana River. The town of Monte Gordo with its famous casino and beach is 2.1 mi away and Huelva, in Spanish territory, is 26 mi away. Tavira is 14 mi away and Faro International Airport is 33 mi from The Sun Hostel.
- Nice. The staff was very polite and helpful the room was very clean. The WiFi worked very well for me, and they have this amazing terrace.Will be back for sure!
- Clean cheap. Good looking guy sleeping naked in our dorm was a bonus
- The hostel follows all safety standards rules in the fight against Covid19, the cleanliness of the rooms is excellent and the bedding is clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly, sympathetic and helpful. The location is very privileged and the common and private areas are spacious and clean.
- Good hostel, amazing location, near beach, lovely river guadiana.
- Every bed equipped with a socket, a lamp and… a fan. Everything is clean and the smell is ok. Very friendly and helpful staff. They dont have any particular place for the bicycle 1st floor but are always willing to find a solution that satisfies both sides. Well equipped kitchen, free espresso and a variety of free spices and oils.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cacela