Rincón de Navarrete
This stunning old Aragonese property maintains all of its original charm, and combines delightful period details with modern facilities such as free Wi-Fi.Enjoy a journey into history in this mansion-style hotel, set in Calamocha, in the beautiful countryside of Teruel, 62 miles outside Zaragoza.Admire The Rincón de Navarrete’s lovely, classical décor, including ceramic flooring, fashionable rugs, and wooden ceiling beams.Free parking at the hotel makes it easy to explore the Aragonese countryside. The Rincón de Navarrete also features a private hunting reserve, covering 900 hectares.Treat yourself to traditional meals at the Rincón de Navarrete’s restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink out on the stone patio, surrounded by gardens.After dinner, relax by the fireplace in the hotel living room. You can surf the net for free in public areas.
- This quirky little hotel was basically empty when we arrived it was offseason. However, we were greeted warmly and made to feel at hope by the owner. Every effort was made to make us comfortable, and we found the hotel to be a charming home away from home.
- Great country mansion style hotel ideally located to explore the local area. Great views and very peaceful
- The lady that dealt with us was great, however, due to the virus nothing was open which is not the hotels fault. I would love to visit here when it is in full swing. The hotel and surroundings are beautiful.
- Excellent position about half way to destination and close to motorway but far enough away not to notice it. Reception was easy, friendly and welcoming. Room was comfortable and ensuite large. It is 2 star not 4 but very good value and would certainly return.
- Gorgeous hotel. The owner was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Hotel Lázaro is set in Calamocha, less than 50 minutes’ drive from both Zaragoza and Teruel. It offers a restaurant serving traditional homemade food and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms are simply decorated and come with cable TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom.Hotel Lázaro offers a café bar where guests can have breakfast, tapas or a variety of sandwiches. Meeting and banquet facilities are also availableFree private parking is possible on site and pets are allowed on request.
- the staff are about the best we come across nice people
- the main staff have gone out of thier way to make it disabled friendly and more work is being done this year will always use this hotel location spot on.
- Was fine for me . Easy to find . On the Main Street. Free private parking and assistance with my bags.
- The staff were genuinely and extremely friendly also very helpful . Although the food wasnt gourmet it was grand and very reasonably priced . The location was fantastic. Though the hotel Is a bit dated it is exceptionally clean and good value all round .The closed car park is very secure.
- I stay here regularly, always a great friendly experience.
Featuring an extensive garden, Hotel Fidalgo is located in Calamocha, 10 minutes’ walk of Jiloca River. The hotel has a traditional Spanish restaurant and free Wi-Fi.With simple décor, the modern rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included. In the common area there is a lounge and library.Hotel Fidalgo offers spacious areas and banquet facilities available for a variety of events. There are several terraces and a bar serving local products.There is a wide range of shops, services and restaurants within a 10-minute walk. Navarrete Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. Teruel is within a 30 minutes’ drive, while Zaragoza is 56 mi from the property.
- very pleasant stay,walked around town,everybody friendly,hosts very good,no noise,comfy bed,close to motorway.total control of temperature.
- Very comfortable room with large bathroom.Did not eat there but food looked good.Quiet location not far off A23 at Calamocha.
- Good clean basic hotel just off the motorway, we stayed for one night en route from Bilbao to Torrevieja, excellent value for money, comfy beds, massive bathroom. Very Spanish most of the staff dont speak English. The food was basic but good and very cheap. We will be stopping off there again.
- Es viejecito pero est muy bien cuidado, muy limpio y muy acogedor. El personal muy amable.
- La atencin es muy buena, personal muy amable, las instalaciones de las habitaciones bien…Volveria a repetir
Apartamento Entero AMPLIO y ACOGEDOR 100m2 – 3 hab
Featuring accommodations with a terrace, Acogedor PIso en Calamocha is located in Calamocha. Guests might enjoy the free WiFi.The apartment features a flat-screen TV and a living room. The property is equipped with a kitchen.Gallocanta is 12 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 53 miles from Acogedor PIso en Calamocha.
No reviews yet.
Located in Torrijo del Campo, Viajeros Encantadores features free WiFi in public areas.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, coffee machine, and a microwave. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling, fishing and hiking are possible in the surroundings.Albarracín is 29 mi from the apartment, while Gallocanta is 15 mi from the property.
- We have stayed here several times and its always been excellent. But now the restaurant on the ground floor is open, very stylish and comfortable and welcoming. We drank some excellent local wine there. We didnt eat there this time as we didnt realise the restaurant would be open and had brought dinner with us. However, the menu looked good, very interesting, with fair prices. We shall eat there next time.We shall stay again, so convenient for the motorway, beautifully clean, well maintained and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- The owner met us at the property and was friendly and attentive. The flat was spacious, clean, and fulfilled our desire to have easy parking in a tranquil town with quick access to the highway. The hallway and living room areas were quite warm. The master bedroom was a bit cooler at 16 degrees but since it was once night, I didnt bother to ask the owner if that could be remedied.
- A warn welcome, a very nice apartment, much better than expected and at a very attractive price. The bar below the apartment serves Japanese cuisine and the apartment manager/bar man/waiter speaking very good English guided us through the food. We would gladly have stayed another night but sadly had to move on. Would very definitely recommend to friends and family
- We emailed in advance and were a little late. The person to meet us was there and waiting, it was just fine.
- Lovely quirky location with lots of tractors! Local bar was very accommodating and was the centre of village life.Super location as en route from Bilbao to Murcia.
AS Monreal del Campo
Hotel AS Monreal del Campo is strategically located within the service station to the west of the province of Teruel, 37 mi from the capital and 75 mi from Zaragoza.There are 13 fully-equipped rooms here, all with all the services necessary to work and relax. The restaurant service is open 24 hours a day.This accommodations has the advantage of very rapid access to transport routes and is therefore ideal for booking a stay while in transit. It is also the ideal place to stay to discover Teruel and its surrounding area.
- Arrive Around 6Pm Travelling From Costa Blanca Easy Booking In And Very Friendly Staff Room Was Excellent Wifi Great
- Staff were super friendly. Room was a great size and clean. All that we needed was there.
- Size of room. Balcony. Clean. Warm. Comfortable bed. WiFi. LocationGluten free food and beer available
- Such great value for money, just off the A23 when travelling through Spain, huge modern room, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, lovely view over the countryside. Very helpful staff, we arrived at 1 am, were checked in very quickly, good selection of food and bottled drinks, great coffee in the morning.
- Location beside motorway good parking, lovely staff
Hostal Las Grullas
Hostal Las Grullas is located in Tornos, 8.1 mi from Calamocha and the A23 Motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi and bright rooms with views over the town and countryside.Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a work desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Las Grullas guest house has a restaurant and country-style dining room, where you can enjoy homemade local cuisine. There is also a bar and terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry service is available. Las Grullas has a tour desk. Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away.
- Beds very good. Bathroom excellent. Staff dont speak English at all but Google Translate worked well. Tornos is small, off main road but hostal absolutely worth staying in. Quiet, attractive.
- Clean tidy really good location just off the motorwayExcellent value
- Clean, friendly local village hotel at a great price. The dinner is pretty good for the price too. It is ideally situated to see the cranes.
- Lovely small room. The smallest bathroom I ever saw A lot of facilities haidryer, toothbrush, tissues, shower cap, soap etc. The room was very well heated. In the bar they sold fresh bread, honey and some cookies as take away. The staff was friendly and helpful. At night you could only hear the church bells, otherwise it was very quiet.
- the rooms were excellent with great beds and plenty bathroom supplies. However it appeared that there was no kitchen operating and an evening meal was just a slap up as a person had to come to cook for the two of us. The food apart from being unappetising was over priced including breakfast which was toasted roll and jam price for food 16 euro way over board. the place is in a tiny village very remote from the motor way and I would say give it a miss if you do not have business there
Mirador El Silo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an astronomical observatory with a telescope, Mirador El Silo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bello.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of Gallocanta Laguna.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire.
- It is new impeccable creative can feel the love, sweat, thoughtfulness and money that went into this place. It has a patio, bar, and restaurant on the premises. It is in a small, off the path, quiet village that seems to have nothing going on, but when you walk into this place it is hopping.
- The view was spectacular. Easy access from the A23.Lovely easy close walks for the dogs.Safe easy parking.Clean and beautifully decorated.Wonderful friendly staff.We are going to make it a yearly regular stop.
- I liked EVERYTHING about this place. Very clean and tidy place with great view
- The property is a renovated silo. Its beautifully decorated and maintained. Very clean and comfortable. Shower was powerful and hot. The tiling in the reception area and our bathroom was so lovely. Restaurant was basic but clean. Served a good menu del dia for 10 that included a bottle of wine for the two of us. Dog allowed in our room and the restaurant. Beautiful views from our room on the 4th floor across to wetlands and distant mountains. Well worth the 1314 minute drive off the A23. We could lock our car inside a secure compound as we had a bike on the roof. Staff very attentive and pleasant. Managed to communicate using translation app and hand gestures
- Dog friendly and a great menu del dia. Super friendly staff.
Apartahotel Laguna de Gallocanta
Located in Bello, Apartahotel Laguna de Gallocanta offers a seasonal outdoor pool, an outdoor reading area and gardens. All apartments are well equipped.The apartments have heating and feature a seating area with TV, a full kitchen with microwave and fridge, and a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided for free.The area is ideal for bird watching and hiking. Guests can find restaurants, cafés, pharmacies and other leisure facilities in town. Fishing is possible in Calamocha, 12 mi away, and rock climbing is possible in Las Hoces del Río Piedra, 15 mi away.The property offers free parking.
- We like the location out in the country for peace and quiet. We use as a stopover en route to the Costa Blanca it is only about 10 minutes from the motorway and fuel is available in Calamocha. It is equipped for both short or long stays. This was our second visit and we will be back.Some Spanish is useful as the hosts only speak aa little English.
- Everything you need for a day in nature in the best location for viewing cranes
- We tend to come here every year to see the cranes. ts a very handy place to jump out of bed, into your car, and off to see the cranes before the sun rises. Bello is a tiny town, so its pretty easy to get the keys to the apartment. We called the owner about 15 minutes before we arrived to arrange the collection. We gave the owner our rough estimated time of arrival. She had put the heater on for us, so the apartment was lovely and warm for when we arrived. The apartment is a decent size with most of what you need for your stay. The beds are comfortable enough. The shower had plenty of water and had decent power. The owner was very understanding when we phoned her about little problems. This was our fourth time staying here. Well be back again…..and again…..and again.
- Ahhhh what an experience. The apartment is really a little bungalow, all self contained. Set on the edge of a small village, amongst agricultural fields. It is near a special lake where people go to watch birds. We walked there in the morning, a couple of miles, absolutely beautiful. The dogs had their best walk in a long time. Everything you need is in the cabin and you are left to your own devises. To check in you pull up at the church door and call a telephone number, then after a few minutes a Spanish family arrives who speak NO English, really, none and lead you to your accommodation, where they explain everything and tell you to leave the key in the door when you leave. So charming, trustful and sweet. We forgot everything in the fridge, but never mind.
- Exceptionally clean. Spacious Lovely location. Getting access easy go to bar by the church.
Overlooking Gallocanta Lake, Allucant offers charming rooms and dormitories with free Wi-Fi, heating and views of the lake, gardens or mountains. The bar-restaurant uses solar-powered ovens and serves local and Cuban cuisine.Rooms in Allucant have colorful modern décor. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms. Guests can also relax in the library, which offers books about wildlife and birds.Allucant offers information about the surrounding area, including birdwatching tours of Gallocanta Lake. A bar and public swimming pool can be found in Gallocanta village, a 5-minute walk away.Free private parking is offered at Allucant, and the historic walled city of Daroca is just a 20-minute drive away. Zaragoza is 62 mi away.
- The owner was very friendly, knowledgeable, approachable and engaging. This is most definitely a place to stay if you are coming to Gallocanta to enjoy the wildlife. Not only is it ideally located, but the owner can give you up to date information on the current movement of the Cranes. The food was excellent and they generously adapted to my gluten and dairy intolerances.
- Probably the closest place you can stay next to the Laguna. Although the room was not large, it had a view over the lake and you can hear the migrating cranes even with the windows closed. The bathroom is shared but very well maintained. Breakfast was simple but sufficient and an evening meal is possible. The owner is very knowledgeable about cranes and interesting to talk to. We would stay there again.
- Dinner breakfast was delicious. As the only guests at our time of stay, we had fantastic treatment from the hotel staff and chef. Loved the specially cooked vegetarian food thanks.Extensive Natural History library was an added bonus.
- The location is great, just opposite the lake. Javi, the owner? was very attentive. The beds were comfortable and the common areas were clean. Food was decent and they even have a library with lots of great books about wildlife and other topics.
- Everything was perfect. Owner is superb man. Very friendly. Hotel is a bit away from motorway but when you enter in the hotel you are happy you are here. Very recommended. Clean and tidy place. Thanks
Looking for: Best Hotels in Calamocha