Costa da Egoa
Located on the banks of the Abelleira River, this former water mill offers rustic-style rooms and a spacious lounge with a fireplace. The guest house offers free bicycles.All rooms at Costa da Egoa feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors and exposed stone walls. Each has a modern bathroom with shower including a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or in the spacious garden including a children’s play area. There is also a kitchen, dining area and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.In the nearby towns of Curro and Veira guests will find restaurants serving characteristic Galician dishes. These are about 5 minutes’ drive or 20 minutes walk away.Costa da Egoa is about 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and 45 minutes’ from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house offers a car rental service and staff can provide more information on activities in the surrounding area.
- Fabulous stay in this beautiful building. We were picked up from the Camino and shared a taxi back the next morning with a fellow guest.Rocio is a great host and a great cook. Bedroom was so comfy.Cant recommend this place enough.
- All the comforts of home and a very friendly staff made our stay very lovely.
- Welcome warm property after a long day on Camino. Owners picked us up from end of daily hike . Comfortable rooms and delicious dinner. We only wished we had more time to enjoy the surroundings
- We were walking the Camino and the staff picked us up in town. An excellent dinner was provided as were crisp clean sheets and a comfortable room by the river.
- The house sits in the perfect countryside setting, only 20 min drive from A Coruas city center. The owners are such a nice couple and will help you with whatever you need. The rooms are on the small side, but super clean and inviting. This is the perfect place for some quiet days away from the city.Would come back again in a heartbeat!
Naturaleza y descanso cerca de Coruña
Naturaleza y descanso cerca de Coruña is located in Carral. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.The apartment is equipped with a flat-screen TV, 1 bedroom and a living room.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from Naturaleza y descanso cerca de Coruña.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Canaima is set just outside Mesón Do Vento, 1.1 mi from the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It features a restaurant and a snack bar.Each of the simply decorated, modern rooms at Hotel Canaima has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, and offers set menus as well as à la carte options.A Coruña is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 mi away.
- Wonderful, friendly owners and other staff, they were very helpful and flexible. The restaurant had a nice and warm open fireplace in the middle of the room! So cozy to sit around it!
- Awesome owners! Family owned. A cozy bar, and tasty food. They also have a fire pit in their bar, it was very cool!
- Provided and alternate spot to break up long lengths in hiking the Camino de Santiago, really attentive staff though very busy , offer laundry and meals … both wonderful pluses
- The host, Ramon, is great. If you have any problem at all he goes way beyond the call of duty to help. It is not a picturesque village but the hotel is very good. The food is excellent and it is a hangout for all the locals. Very entertaining to sit on the terrace and people watch. Half the town seems to come by for a quick coffee or snack at least once a day. Very nice experience.
- Great hotel, breakfast was included. Restaurant on site. Laundry service available.
Casa da Paioca
Located in Paleo, 11 miles from Betanzos, Casa da Paioca provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the country house can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace can be found at Casa da Paioca, along with a garden.A Coruña is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Sada is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 7 miles from Casa da Paioca.
- A rural location on the Camino Inglese was a welcome stop. Comfortable, clean, with a surprisingly good restaurant only a short distance from the Casa made this a very good stop for us.
- Very comfortable, welcoming and exceptional value for money.
- Perfecta casa para desconectar. Reformada, bonita y muy limpio todo.
- No puedo destacar nada, todo raya al nivel de la mxima excelencia.
- Especialmente destacables la amabilidad del personal y la limpieza de las instalaciones. La ubicacin tambin es genial, con buena comunicacin con la autopista y un ambiente tranquilo donde poder descansar unos das.
Hotel Barreiro is located in Leira, midway between A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, with easy access to the AP-9 Motorway. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The air-conditioned rooms at the Barreiro Hotel feature wooden floors and come with a TV and work desk. There is also a safe, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The Barreiro has a bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for snacks. Room service and special diet menus are available on request.The hotel has a garden terrace and a children’s play area. A laundry and dry cleaning service is offered, and there is a tour desk and 24-hour reception.
- Friendly staff. Great service. Good food. Nice breakfast.
- They owner was extremely friendly, and went out of her way to make me comfortable, as a solo female traveler. I am very appreciate, and the food at the restaurant was amazing too. All together, the staff was awesome!
- The room was clean and modern. Warm but not too hot. I am walking the Camino and I was able to arrange for them to pick me up. Great bathtub. Super nice people!
- The manager came in the rain to pick us up from the Camino. She made sure our clothes were clean and dry before we left. Dropped us off at the Camino again. Nice job!
- Very very nice staffConvenient location and transfer for those who finish Camino Ingles in Hospital de BrumaAverage restaurant daily meal and cafeteria 24/7 in the hotel lounge floorGood value
Located in Tabeaio, Pensión Angelita offers accommodations with heating and free WiFi. A-6 Motorway is a 3-minute drive away.Each room includes a TV, desk, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free toiletries are provided.At Pensión Angelita you will find a bar. Other facilities include a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Cambre Train Station is 3.1 mi from the property. A Coruña can be reached in around 20 minutes by car. Cecebre Lake is 5 mi away.
- Excellent stay, breakfast included. Owners do not speak english, but friendly and helpful. We would definitively stay again.
- I was doing the Camino with my brother. The staff of Pension Angelita were excellent. They gave us a great welcome and made us a lovely supper. Breakfast was adequate to get started for the next day of walking. Its location is about 2.5 km away from the Camino.
- Nice and cosy very friendly and a lovely bar downstairs.
- A super clean, friendly Pension providing a comfortable bed for the night and a simple tasty breakfast. A great place to stay close to Segude when walking the Camino Ingles.
- A new, very well kept building with a good restaurant. Staff friendly and helpful. Close to the camino.
Hotel Restaurante Nogallás
Set in the main square of Ordes and beside 2 large parks, Hotel Restaurante Nogallás offers bright rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. It is easily accessed from the AP9 Motorway.Rooms are decorated simply and include a flat-screen TV. There are also function rooms available for special events.The property has a cafe-bar and you will find a selection of restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Aquapark Cerceda and Casa Grande de Xanceda Ecofarm are both 15 minutes’ drive from the property. Ordes is located in between A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela, and is just 30 minutes’ drive from both.
- Good room, friendly helpful staff. Location is not far off the Camino in an area with few options.
- Sper helpful, friendly receptionist. Clean comfortable room with good towels, sheets and plenty of hot water!
- We booked this hotel for a large group walking the Camino Ingles. For the price we paid and from reading other reviews I was expecting it to be substandard, but this is not true. Everything was clean and comfortable, the check in and check out process went smoothly. Good value for money.
- Staff very friendly and spoke English to a high standard. They were very accomodating in giving space to my bike along with all of the camping gear that I had.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location as well.
Casa Grande do Soxal
Offering a garden, Casa Grande do Soxal offers accommodations in Cesuras. Free private parking is available on site.There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen is featured. Other facilities at Casa Grande do Soxal include a restaurant for breakfast.Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for horse riding. The area is popular for cycling and fishing.A Coruña Airport is 13 mi away.
- Beautiful house in country area. Excellent rooms and facilities
- Nos ha gustado todo, desde la habitacin, las zonas comunes increbles, los ricos desayunos, y la atencin y amabilidad de Mnica y Javier porque todo estuviese de nuestro agrado. Desde luego, nosotros repetiremos. Es un sitio para relajarse y estar con la naturaleza. Un sitio de 10.
- El alojamiento est muy bien conservado. Su ubicacin es perfecta tanto pata visitar zonas cercanas como para pasar unos das y olvidarse de todo. Nos gust mucho la configuracin en varias casitas independientes. Mnica y su marido encantadores. Volveremos!!
- La casa es preciosa y las habitaciones que tuvimos bastante grandes. El desayuno incluido es un detalle y hay todo tipo de facilidades para hacer ms vida en la casa. Para lo bueno y lo malo, ests aislado del mundo.
- Una pasada..! Despus de una dura etapa en el camino nos encontramos con un remanso de paz Monica encantadora. Nos sentimos como en casa.. las habitaciones perfectas y el enclave una maravilla. Todo perfecto Unos murcianos qu sean enamorado del sitio y su gente.
Hotel Os Olivos
With easy access to the AP9 Motorway, this design hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from La Coruña and only 3.7 mi from Sada and Miño beaches.It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with an LED TV and soundproofing.The rooms at Os Olivos feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a hydromassage shower or bath.The Os Olivos’ restaurant serves traditional Galician food, using fresh, seasonal products. There is also a pub with a terrace, as well as a lobby bar.La Coruña Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Os Olivos. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 40 minutes.
- Great value for a modern convenient place to stay
- Very modern and tasteful decor. Clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Friendly staff, nice garden and decoration, short drive to downtown Oviedo, easy parking
- A beautiful hotel in a quiet location, 20 minute drive away from A Corua, with plenty of parking. The room was big with a comfortable bed and a huge bathroom.
- Very location close to airport and close to autopista.Very friendly and helpful staff. They stored our luggage for a week whilst we travelled the region.It was also easy to check in late after midnight following a late flight in.Very good breakfast freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh home made tortilla con patatas for breakfast.Plenty of free parking.A surprisingly good view from the restaurant given the central location.
Rectoral de Cines
Siutated in rural Galicia, this restored monastery offers a free Wi-Fi zone and stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV and countryside views. Free bicycle rental and free parking are available.Rectoral de Cines’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes based on seasonal produce. Specialties include local fish and seafood and chicken cooked in wine. You can also try the delicious homemade desserts.Rooms at Rectoral de Cines have hardwood floors and elegant, country-style décor. Each heated room has a seating area and a private bathroom.The Rectoral is just 5 mi from the Medieval town of Betanzos. The nearby A6 and AP9 Motorways offer easy access to La Coruña, 16 mi away. Sada and Miño Beaches are within a 30-minute drive.
- Amazing countryside location reminded me of a villa in Tuscany. Felt like a spa. Incredible historic feel.
- The large bedroom, amazing staff, fantastic food and beautiful property. It was off the path, however there were arrangements to pick up and drop off to resume the Camino the next day.
- Breakfast with a difference and what an absolutely wonderful location!!!!!!!!
- Beautiful and quite hotel, the property and the rooms were fabulous. The decor was beautiful. The breakfast was superb and the service was excellent.
- We had a fabulous dinner in Rectoral that night which was really authentic and wholesome.The staff were so helpful and accommodating.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carral