Next Level Surf Camp
Boasting a shared lounge and free WiFi, Next Level Surf Camp is located in Casal do Moinho, Atouguia da Baleia, 3.1 mi from Peniche and a 10-minute walk from Supertubos Beach.Cycling and surf are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Óbidos is 14 mi from Next Level Surf Camp, while Humberto Delgado Airport is 50 mi away. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.
- The place is not so accessible by walking. Better with a car. But if some one reads this please buy some salt, paper and oregano. It will be a big blessings in the kitchen.
- Staff ready to help you in any time. Best service, best price! Constantly recommend!!!
- Next Level Surf Camp goes beyond what you would expect from an hostel. The houses are very cute and comfortable and they have all you could ask for. The place is also very clean and the owners are nice and friendly. Its easy to make friends because youre not just sharing a room in a huge building, but you are actually sharing a whole house.The place is very close to Supertubos beach, so I would recommend it to everyone who is interested in surfing and enjoying the ocean, rather than the town of Peniche, which is a bit far from there.My friend and I had the chance to take our very first surf lesson and it was so much fun! Also, Cesar the instructor was the best at teaching us, nice, patient and very motivating. I would definitely come back!
- The staff are so friendly and helpful its a great location. Easy going vibe and super clean!
- Staff were very accommodating and really friendly. Cooking facilities were very good. A very relaxed environment with a great vibe. Loved the surf decor and you couldnt get much closer to the WSL COMP site!
One of our best sellers in Peniche! The central Peniche Hostel has comfortable accommodations with free WiFi and breakfast included, just a 5-minute walk from the beach. It is a 5-minute drive from Supertubos Beach, renowned as one of the top surfing spots in Portugal.The hostel’s rooms are decorated with themes regarding each of the 5 continents. All of the comfortable rooms include access to 3 shared bathroom facilities.The Peniche Hostel features 2 equipped kitchens, where guests are welcome to prepare their own meals. Breakfast is included in the rate and is served each morning in the dining room. The Peniche city center features many cafés and restaurants where the gastronomy is eminently fish and seafood-based.The hostel’s lounge area features sofas and a cable TV, where guests can relax and take a break or read a book from the open library.Diving, personalized surfing classes and snorkeling activities can be arranged through the 24-front desk staff. The Berlengas Island is accessible through a boat ride from the nearby harbor. The island features natural boat tours, hiking trails, camping sites and several beaches.
- Its really well located, calm and the staff was really cool.
- Great location and they had a good spot for my bike. Friendly and comfortable common area. I was there in slow season, so had lots of space in dorm room and kitchen, but I could see that getting tight when it is full. Thank you!
- Its very cosy hostel, with incredible atmosphere which make you feel like home. Staff is absolutely excellent, very helpful, informative and friendly! There is an option to book a trip and surf classes. Perfect location walking distance to the beach and center, tasty breakfasts and so many positive vibes thank you
- Owners guests were very nice, open and helpfulness. It was sad that I needed to leave after that short time. Would pick this hostel every time again.
- Lovely staff, good and central location, very clean, breakfast included highly recommended
Captains Log House
One of our top picks in Baleal. This modern house offers rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. It features a communal kitchen, barbecue facilities and living room. It is a 2-minutes walk from the beach. 5 surf spots are within walking distance.Guests at Captain’s Log House can watch satellite TV and DVDs in the living room or relax in the garden. A safety deposit box and ironing facilities are available. A continental breakfast is available.Surfing lessons can be booked with the staff at Log House.Peniche Museum is 3.1 mi from Captain’s Log House. Cape Carvoeiro is 6.2 mi away.
- The people, the service, the atmosphere is all outstanding. I would love to visit again!
- Everything was really good all around and the staff was amazing and friendly. Also probably the most comfortable hostel beds Ive ever slept on.
- The hosts were super friendly and welcoming. It felt like home the moment we entered. Special thankes to the crew.
- Location, 5 mins walk to multiple surf breaksStaff!! Atmosphere! CleanlinessKitchenBreakfast
- Friendly staff, good people, amazing location close to beach perfect for single surfer traveller.
Pineapple Surf House
Pineapple Surf House in Peniche provides adults only accommodations with a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring a terrace, this property is located a short distance from Medao Beach, Consolacao Beach and Molhe Leste Beach. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms come with a patio. Every room is equipped with an electric tea pot, while selected rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven. Guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.You can play ping pong at Pineapple Surf House, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.Peniche Fortress is 2.9 miles from the accommodation, while São João Baptista Fort is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado, 48 miles from Pineapple Surf House, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Good vibes, nice people, very helpful staff, close to the beach and surf spots
- Super location and great owners. Perfect surf and chill hostel
- Really nice hostel welllocated for my interest in attending the WSL surf event within walking distance to the event and the beautiful beach where its held in a quiet residential part of Peniche. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean, with a comfortable bed and lots of windows for natural light. The bathroom also was big and clean and there were shared kitchen facilities for making coffee and cooking, which is great. Also there are a lot of friendly people hanging around and being social, which is a good fit if youre a solo traveler looking to meet other folks on the road.
- Felt like home and mis the people Ive met here already! Felt strange to leave this place. Super awesome owner of the hostel!! Helpful and you could even hear the sea from the balcony!
- Awesome vibe, great beds, great kitchen facilities, wonderful staff, super nearby the sunset and surfing beach. Best pizzas ever, ask for pizza night!Great value for money!
AKTION Peniche Hostel & Apartments
One of our best sellers in Peniche! Featuring a bar, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities, AKTION Peniche Hostel & Apartments is set in Peniche and is 1.7 mi from Baleal Camping Beach. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.The hostel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play table tennis at AKTION Peniche Hostel & Apartments, and bike hire is available.Peniche Fortress is 0.7 mi from the accommodations, while São João Baptista Fort is 2 mi away. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 51 mi from AKTION Peniche Hostel & Apartments.
- The location was excellent. The place was very spacious and cool. The room was nice, everything looked new and clean. Breakfast was ok.
- The place is huge and it looks they use to get all the commodities before Coronavirus. Nice small budget deal !The bedroom for six is funny in the way you dont meet so much your roommates but you could listen them hehe. Plan to bring earplugs, some of them are snoring champions. Its a great place to surf around. The first beach to surf is a bit less than 1.1 km walking.
- Place was clean and really nice. But atmosphere was stressful during covid.
- The hostel was clean at all time.Its in the center of old peniche so you can walk anywhere by foot.The breakfast was amazing.I think that its the best value for money that you can find.
- Very spacious common chillout area, friendly staff, breakfast included, cool vibes.
Peniche Beach House
Conveniently located, Peniche Beach House is just a 5-minute walk to the fine white sand beach Peniche de Cima. It provides a 24-hour reception service and free Wi-Fi. Water sports facilities on site.Rooms at Beach House feature sea views and some have a colorful décor. Bathroom is shared.Beach House shares a commune living room and a well-equipped kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. Staff provides surf or kite lessons and rent bicycles.Guests can take the ferry, located close to the Guest House, and visit Berlengas island. Caldas da Rainha is 30 minutes’ drive.
- This was a gorgeous room with huge windows overlooking the ocean and point, we had the top floor. Restaurants and cafes within walking distance plus a nice beach with surfing or swimming.
- I really liked the location, it was super close to the beach and the grocery store was just down the street. You could also easily walk down the road and find the most beautiful sunset spot on Papoa island.
- Very big place with everything you need to enjoy your stay. Close to the city and beaches. Price x value very good. Very nice host. Loved it.
- Really good kitchen, cozy living room and the room was nice
- Great location, cozy apartment, nice views through the window, very comfortable kitchen with all the necessary equipment.
Green Hostel Peniche
In central Peniche, 0.6 mi from the beach, this hostel provides dormitory beds and private suites with free Wi-Fi. It has a shared lounge with a 50″ TV, DVD player and a garden with terrace, shower and snack bar.All rooms at Green Hostel Peniche have parquet floors. The suites offer a private bathroom, while some have a separate living area with leather sofa.The communal kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher for self catering. Laundry service is also available.Staff at Green Hostel Peniche can organize dolphin-watching trips and fitness and yoga classes. Bike and surfboard rentals are on offer, as well as massage treatments. In addition, the property’s surf school offer a variety of experiences like surf lessons, scuba diving and trips to Berlengas Islands Natural Reserve.Super Tubos Beach is 20 minutes’ driving and Óbidos is 9.3 mi away. Caldas da Rainha is 17 mi away and Lisbon Airport is 52 mi away.
- nice stay, the room was a bit small but the hostel is very nice with a lot of common rooms, the chilling room, the terrace and the kitchen. overall good.
- Good room, nice bathroom. Very good breakfast.Kicthen fully equipped.Good value for money.
- The location is great and the house and garden are ok, Great backyard for breakfast and large kitchen.
- Internet did not work upstairsWould be great to have that upgraded Super staff
- The staff was super nice and the whole stay could almost not have been better
Surf House Peniche
One of our best sellers in Baleal! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Surf House Peniche offers accommodations in Baleal, 2,300 feet from the beach.Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. You can play tennis at this hostel, and the area is popular for cycling. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 42 mi from Surf House Peniche .
- Very nice place to stay which is Close to the beach. Clean and very friendly host!
- Amazing stay comfortable and chill! Louis is really welcoming me and gives me all informations and help i need.. espesially for surfing.
- Nice staff, perfect zone in front of the beach, near Market and clubs
- Hostel Owner luis is a cool and friendly guy with lots of local tips in peniche. The house is located 2 minutes from good surfspots and you can switch boards daily boards in the hostel.Good vibe and a personal touch
- Luis is a really great host. Super friendly with a great attitude towards his customers. I took a personal surf lesson with him and it was awesome. He provides you with constructive feedback what went wrong or what to improve, praises you if youre doing good and all that with a lot of patience! Thank you for that great experience!
The Surf Embassy Hostel
This surf-themed property is set in the historic center of Peniche, at a 12-minute walk from the beach. Peniche is one Portugal’s more renowned surfing hotspots.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, this Hostel has three rooms with individual bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, eating area, shared living room with a patio and a balcony.Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the communal kitchen at their disposal. Alternatively, Peniche features a variety of restaurants, many of which within a 5-minute walk. The local cuisine specializes in fresh fish and seafood dishes.The Hostel offers ride to the beach when requested in a 1968 surf van. Free bikes and skates are available for guests’ use. At an extra fee, the Surf Embassy Hostel provides surf lessons with qualified instructors, and a variety of experiences like Stand Up Paddle, scuba diving and trips to Berlengas Islands Natural Reserve.Baleal, featuring a popular beach and various night clubs, is 3.1 mi away. Óbidos Medieval Town is 16 mi away, while the Óbidos Lagoon is at 16 mi. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 60 mi from the property.
- Here was super comfortable.Nice staff, super clean facilities and so quiet.Everything was perfect for me to chill, surf and do anything.Thank you so much for everything!
- Super friendly and helpful staff, great crowd, Eduardo and Marco are awesome surf instructors, Hostel has a very homey surf vibe. Thanks guys!
- Super homey space and everyone was lovely and nice.
- Comfy beds, clean facilities and amazing friendly staff. Really cool vibe, it felt like home. Would definitely stay there again. Surf lessons offered by the hostel are also really great, Marco was a fantastic instructor.
- I loved everything about it. Location wss amazing. Staff was super lovely and welcoming. You straight away felt like home. And the beds are comfy. The decoration was super amazing, everything fitted so well together.
West Side Guesthouse
Providing free WiFi throughout the property, West Side Guesthouse is located in Peniche, a few steps from Praia do Portinho da Areia do Norte and a 6-minute walk from Praia do Quebrado. The property is around a 7-minute walk from Gamboa Beach, 1.1 miles from Peniche Fortress and 2.1 miles from São João Baptista Fort.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at the hostel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms come with a balcony.Guests at West Side Guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- It is decorated so beautifully and the rooms are so neat and clean . The manager is very nice and gave great directions by a map . Hope to spend more time in Peniche in either Aug or Sept 2020 its beaches are great !!
- It was fairly close to restaurants and the pier. Ricardo had good suggestions of things I condo during my short stay. Breakfast was great!
- Comfortable beds, good shower and very good breakfast. Excellent location in a quiet neighbourhood, close to beaches and stunning cliffs. Nice welcoming by owners. Excellent value for money.
- Loved how clean it was. The location was great! The breakfast was so good.
- The room is big and comfortable. The shower was private but not en suite but was only a few steps from the room. The bathroom was super clean. Althought the check in time was until early evening the receptionist was flexible and waited for us and didnt charge extra although it would have been part of their policy. We also got wine glasses to sip some wine in our rooms. Its very close to the ocean. By open window you can hear the sound of waves. Its 2 blocks away. It was great to be there. Dont miss out on the clifs near the guesthouse. Weve spent almost 2 hours there alone.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Consolação