Green Valley Apart
Located within 2.1 miles of El Corte Inglés and 3 miles of Gaia Cable Car, Green Valley Apart has rooms in Vila Nova de Gaia. The property is around 4 miles from Arrabida Shopping and 4.4 miles from Arrabida Bridge. The property is 3 miles from Port Wine Cellars and 4.4 miles from MEO Marés Vivas.S.Paio Park is 5 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 11 miles from Green Valley Apart.
No reviews yet.
Peach Hostel & Suites
Featuring a bar, shared lounge, garden and free WiFi, Peach Hostel & Suites is located in Porto, 1.4 miles from Oporto Coliseum and 1.5 miles from City Market Bolhao. The property is around 1.7 miles from FC Porto Museum, 2.4 miles from Estadio do Dragao and 2.5 miles from Lello Bookshop. The property provides a shared kitchen and luggage storage space for guests.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room has an electric tea pot, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven. Guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Douro River is 2.8 miles from Peach Hostel & Suites, while D. Luis I Bridge is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- The garden is lovely. The hostel was clean and quiet. Its a perfect location if you want to be next to the Campanha train station. I would stay here again.
- The location was near the Metro station, the property was modern and clean. The staff member was efficient and responsive. There was a backyard that was nice. They had a washing machine available to guests
- Accommodation, beds, shower, friendliness. Good internet.
- Lovely host. Great place. Good sleep. So clean. So hommie. Great experience indeed!
- A metro and bus station were at short walking distance from the hostel.Back garden. Peace during day time. Air conditioned in the room. Good space to keep belongings. Lots of hangers for clothes.
Hostel Gaia Porto
One of our best sellers in Vila Nova de Gaia! Featuring a garden with panoramic views of Oporto, the Porto Gaia Hostel offers a seating area outdoors. This modern hostel is just 500 feet from Douro River and offers a shuttle service.Hostel Gaia Porto offers modern rooms and dormitories with free Wi-Fi. Some rooms include a balcony with city views and some also have a private bathroom.Guests can prepare their own meals in the common, fully equipped kitchen. The hostel organizes themed parties every night, and guests can enjoy traditional dishes.Porto Hostel provides bicycle rentals for guests to explore the Oporto at their own pace. Guests can enjoy the outdoor seating area of the panoramic garden while using the free Wi-Fi access.Clérigos Tower is just a 20-minute walk away and Jardim do Morro Metro Station is 2789 feet, providing access to all the city’s sights’. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is a 20-minute drive.
- It is very confortable, very clean, excellent view of the city and very nice staff. The terrace is amazing. Great place, ai totally recommend it
- Very nice, clean, comfortable and cosy accomodation with beautiful view from the terrace and perfect position for any sightseeing. We also liked the hosts friendly attitude and advices for what to see or where to go.
- Its the best hostel i ever stay in, the private room is great, everything looks like new and very clean. The bed is super confortable.The breakfast is great. Its in a perfect location with waking distance to porto center. Parking near by is very difficult, but there a parking lot 100meters that costs 6/day.
- Hostel Gaia Porto can be a Hostel but it easily compared to a good hotel.The facilities are great and the staff is fantastic!It is located 5 minutes away from the best view at the Douro river.We received cake and Port wine when checking in!The breakfast is eaten on a single table, which creates coziness among the residents.
- Everything was perfect. Its a calm place and the staff is incredible. I was there in the winter but the room was always warm, thanks!
Origami Porto Residência & Hostel
One of our best sellers in Vila Nova de Gaia! Located in Vila Nova de Gaia, an 11-minute walk from El Corte Inglés, Origami Porto Residência & Hostel features views of the mountain. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hostel every room has a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and free toiletries. Origami Porto Residência & Hostel provides certain units that include a balcony and city view, and every room includes a shared bathroom and a closet. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Gaia Cable Car is a 13-minute walk from Origami Porto Residência & Hostel, while Arrabida Shopping is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 12 miles from the hostel.
- The hotel is not located in the inner center but in comfortable walking distance or metro to the center. My room was large and had a large balcony with good view. The host is very friendly and prepares very good breakfast fresh fruits every morning. I can totally recommend this place.
- Staff is very friendly, very close to metro station, clean rooms, good breakfast
- Great location and a simple walk/ride to Porto. Would recommend and/or go back.
- The proprietor went out of his way to answer our questions, and to give information. The free breakfast was absolutely delicious. The room is very spacious, modern, and comfortable. Near the river and transportation.
- The location was great. Out of the city center, but only a few steps to the metro stop, so very convenient. Also a short easy walk to the center across the bridge. Staff were very friendly and helpful on arrival. I liked my room quite a bit and extended my stay an extra night.
Featuring a bar, terrace and views of city, LightPoint is located in Porto, 1.4 miles from Oporto Coliseum. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel features family rooms.City Market Bolhao is 1.6 miles from the hostel, while FC Porto Museum is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 12 miles from LightPoint.
- Good location close to the main train station. I had a private room and will gladly go back again.
- All that receptionists were smiling, they are quite hospitality, helped me for what I need or ask.
- It is clean, really well designed and very close to the Campanh station.
- Very luminous. Staff is amazing. Free towel. Comfortable. Clean. Good breakfast options. They dont mind if you arrive late. Very aesthetic hostel.
- Hands down everything you would want in a good hostel. Good facilities, location staff etc.
hostel Arcos & burgos
Set in Vila Nova de Gaia, Norte Region region, hostel Arcos & burgos is located 3.1 mi from S.Paio Park. The property is located 1.9 mi from Arrabida Shopping, 2.3 mi from Arrabida Bridge and 2.6 mi from MEO Marés Vivas. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.Popular points of interest near hostel Arcos & burgos include El Corte Inglés, Gaia Cable Car and Port Wine Cellars. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 8.1 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Rivoli Cinema Hostel
One of our best sellers in Porto! This hostel is located in the historical Aliados area in downtown Porto, in a restored 1930’s Art Deco building. It is 1,000 feet from the Porto Train Station and includes free Wi-Fi for all guests.The bright rooms at the Rivoli Cinema Hostel have wooden floors and are all individually designed with film-inspired decor. Each has a shared bathroom and a balcony.A free buffet breakfast is served every day. There is also a shared kitchen as well as barbecue facilities on-site, and a wide variety of cafés and restaurants are within 5-minutes’ walking distance of the hostel.A spacious outdoor terrace with an inflatable swimming pool in summer is available for all guests. The shared lounge area has a Wii console as well as a DVD library.The Rivoli Cinema Hostel is 800 feet from the Aliados Metro Station and just over 2,650 feet from the banks of the River Douro.
- Great location,good breakfast and helpfull and friendly staff.
- It was designed very well with plenty of space in 4 bed dorm rooms and the common room. Rooftop terrace is also nice. Breakfast was nice with a lot of options.
- The staff, super friendly from the moment that i got there until the minute that i left!
- Everything! Staff, location, breakfast! Would definitely come back!
- Staff was so helpful.location is great.the best hostel in Porto.
Being Porto Hostel
Being Porto Hostel is located in Porto, 350 feet from Ferreira Borges Market and 650 feet from Palacio da Bolsa. The propety is a short walk from Aliados Avenue, from the Dom Luis I Bridge and from Ribeira, a UNESCO World Heritage site.The hostel offers shared and private accommodations and a shared lounge. It offers free WiFi.The shared dining area features exposed stone walls and a kitchen allows guests to prepare their meals. From 07:00 to 23:00, the reception staff can keep your luggage.Clerigos Tower is 1,000 feet from Being Porto Hostel, while the São Bento Train and Metro Station is within 1,800 feet. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Right in the city center, great location. It is possible to walk everywhere by foot. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Super comfortable beds , great location , friendly staff, lovely building .. perfect for Camino walkers.. .. its on the path and get a decent breakfast there hard boiled eggs were well appreciated!
- I needed a place for one night. For the price the location, treatment by staff , breakfast and location all together gives it a 10 out of 10.
- Staff so friendly, so clean , great breakfast and good kitchen to cook in.
- Nice breakfast, comfy bed, great staff. Above all, the location was just amazing and beautiful.
Best Guest Porto Hostel
Best Guest Porto Hostel is located in a renovated building in the historical center of Porto, part of the UNESCO World Heritage area. It offers free high-speed WiFi and São Bento metro and train stations are a 1-minute walk.The heated rooms feature a private bathroom (except the twin rooms), individual lockers, orthopedic beds, free bed linen, towels for rent (included in twin and double rooms) and key card access. The property also has two lounge areas.The hostel has a large equipped shared kitchen and offer a free simple buffet breakfast. Various cafes and restaurants are a 1-minute walk from Best Guest Porto Hostel.Iconic Clérigos Tower is a 4-minute walk and Santa Catarina Street, offering a variety of shops and traditional cafes, is a 7-minute walk from the property. The Bolhão Market, the Douro River and D. Luis Bridge is a 5-minute walk from Best Guest Porto Hostel.The property has a 24-hour reception and Porto International Airport is 8.1 mi from Best Guest Porto Hostel.
- I enjoyed my stay here very much, the location is perfect to explore Porto, all of the sightseeing locations are close by and its a few minutes walk from the main train station. They serve free breakfast every morning, the rooms are big and super clean, there are free lockers available inside the rooms and you can store your things after check out as well. The best thing about this hostel is its magnificent and friendly staff that caters to your every need! Thank you so much to all of you, I was only planning to stay a few nights but ended up staying more than a week because of how welcome everyone made me feel! Special thanks to Marcos, Flavia, Andre, Sofia, Beatriz and Toms!
- Great value for money prime location. Ive enjoyed my stay
- The guy on the reception was so nice and friendly with a big smile Thanks
- All the staff are very nice and friendly. The location is very near to everywhere. The property is clean.
- It was clean and comfortable, really close to the train station.
Hostel One Ribeira
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hostel One Ribeira is located in Porto, an 11-minute walk from Palacio da Bolsa and 0.6 miles from Ferreira Borges Market. The property is close to several well-known attractions, a 19-minute walk from Lello Bookshop, one mile from Oporto Coliseum and a 19-minute walk from Douro River. The property has evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.Popular points of interest near the hostel include Ribeira Square, Clerigos Tower and D. Luis I Bridge. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 10 miles from Hostel One Ribeira.
- Perfect hostel for those who want a comfortable bed, clean shower and a social atmosphere. Dorm was long and none of the beds faced each other so there was good privacy at night. Everything was very clean for a youth hostel. Great social atmosphere with free dinners and gatherings to go out to a bar every night. Lots of comfortable common areas. Close to everything.
- Beds are comfortable, rooms are cleaned daily and the vibe is great. Hard to beat location too.The party people leave to the bars around 23.30 so its not so loud at night either except for seagulls which are omnipresent in Porto.Each bed has an assigned locker and a reading lamp which is really useful.Overall really good value for money, I would totally come back!
- Love the hostel one chain it was my 3rd property of theirs. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- Really nice, welcoming, friendly staff! Miss olive also.one of staffs keep a cute dog. And really really delicious free dinner! Hope everybody enjoys it.And perfect location, right next to San bento station and Lewis bridge!
- The receptionist Fran was amazing. This 10/10 is especially for her! Thank you for all the great service and interaction!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Crestuma