Located in Bitola, Hostel Voyage has free bikes, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Certain rooms are contain a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hostel Voyage.Florina is 21 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Goldy Hostel enjoys a quiet location in a historic and central area of Bitola. Set within a walking distance to all major attractions, it features rooms with a balcony and free WiFi.In addition to a fully equipped shared kitchen with a dining area and free nonalcoholic drinks, a common living area is also at guests’ disposal. It is fitted with satellite TV, games and books. The internet corner is available free of charge.All rooms come with hardwood floors and consist of lockers. A shared bathroom with a shower is provided.At Goldy Hostel guests can relax in the well-kept garden with a seating area. Currency exchange is available and Front Desk is attended and at your service 24 hours a day.Guests can find restaurants, shops and cafés in the immediate vicinity. The Main Bus and Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- I spent a night in this hostel. Its located just a few minutes by walk from the main street with all the attractions. Staff is super helpful and can give you good advice on what and how to explore. Room was warm, shower was hot Good job! Thanks, guys unclesocky
- Friendly stuff, great location, comfy beds with curtains, power outlets, free tea, coffee, big and clean bathroom, equipped kitchen.
- The couple that runs the place is nothing but helpful and experienced in the field of hospitality. Everything was clean and a very good location in the city really close to the old clocktower.
- I am travelling by bicycle, and Goldy Hostel is great, because they have a nive and big garage, where you can store bicycles.Also the location of property is right away from the city centre. 25 mins walk to an Old Bazaar, Clock Tower. The owner is really friendly and explain what is interesting in town, so you will know top places for visiting Looking forward for visit Goldy next time Ill be in Bitola. I highly reccomend this place.
- Clean rooms, the knowledgeable staff and good location. Everything is perfect.
Located next to the City Park and close to The Champions Park, Hostel Domestika is located in Bitola, offering rooms with cable TV and free WiFi access is available throughout the property. Train Station Bitola is 1,650 feet away.Each functionally furnished room here will provide you with a sofa and a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.There are 2 restaurants within 1,950 feet of the Domestika Hostel.At Hostel Domestika you will find a lush garden and a shared kitchen, which can be used free of charge. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, luggage storage and a washing machine. The property offers free parking.The High School Dr. Jovan Kalauzi is just right outside the door.
- Comfortable place, excellent location, smack dab right in the middle of city centre and Heracles site and 5mins walk to bus station. Cant get better than that! They made me Macedonian coffee though I took room without breakfast and were welcoming enough not to charge. The kind gesture is much appreciated! Thank you…
- Good location, as the center of town. Clean. Good value.
- Ive always said that its the people that make the hostel/city/country and the family at Domestika were very hospitable and always very friendly. It was nice chatting with everyone and enjoying my time at their hostal. It is a great value for a private room and the coffee is great. Thanks for your great hospitality and your great wealth of information.
- This is a family run hostel and when there you are treated like family. Very nice, warm and welcoming. If you want you can pay a small fee for breakfast ..it is home made and delicious. You are given lots of ideas of what to see and do in the area. The kitchen is well stocked. The ability to do laundry is great. Lots of hot water for showers.
- The staff were very open and friendly. It was a real treat to sit down and have a real conversation with them. Location was very good. Close to bus and train station. And close to lots of restaurants.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Demir Hisar