Big Blue Backpackers
Big Blue Backpackers is located in Green Point and within 10 minutes’ walk from the famous V&A Waterfront. The Victorian mansion offers free WiFi connection, and it has an outdoor swimming pool.The lodge features dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom, and private rooms with a private bathroom. The rooms are bright and simply furnished with wooden floors.There is a bar at the lodge. A number of restaurants serving a range of different cuisines can be found within 0.6 mi from the property.The front desk at Big Blue Backpackers is open 24-hours a day, and a tour desk is available for guests to use when planning their outings.Free street parking is available. The Cape Town International Airport is 16 mi from the lodge.
- It is an amazing place. The atmosphere is extremely homely and the stuff are extremely helpful
- JeanLee and Jillian and the team were excellent.Location is perfect,chilled vibes and i definitely recommend Big Blue
- Everything was upto my expectations, great customer service from the staff, they were friendly, informative, willing to help, making jokes, and happily interacting with guests which is great! The kitchen is clean and so are the bathrooms which is great!
- Everything is greatStaff FriendlyDecent breakfastSuperb location
- Everything! affordablefriendly, helpful and kind staffToast with peanut butter, Oats with cereal with milk, and coffee made me full for breakfast!many toilets and showers, clean! Hooks providedI loved my big open window space for my roomcozy family living room with tv and couchesdog and cat!lot of good information for tours, going from Capetown to JoBurgSafe Area close to groceriespool table and pool for dippingmet some cool people
A Sunflower Stop Backpackers
Nestled between Table Mountain and Three Anchor Bay, A Sunflower Stop is next to Cape Town’s Green Point Common. With free Wi-Fi throughout, it has an outdoor pool and offers private and shared accommodations.Sunflower rooms include lockers and simple furnishings. Some rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Full linen is supplied and each room is cleaned daily.Sunflower Stop is surrounded by gardens and features a traditional South African braai for barbecuing. There is also a communal kitchen where guests can prepare meals and snacks.A Sunflower Stop is a 20-minute walk from Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and is 3.7 mi from both Clifton and Camps Bay beaches. Staff at the tour desk assist with car hire and can help arrange trips to nearby attractions.
- The staff and Esme were exceptional with the service they provided. They assisted me with all my questions and went over and above to make the stay as pleasurable as possible.
- Great place to stay ! Clean and super friendly staff! Would definitely recommend to other travellers
- Kelly and the gang are lots of fun and very accommodating/helpful. I thought of all the hostels Ive tried in Cape Town which is now 6 the rooms/beds were the most comfortable and had the right amenities like personal lights, outlets, multiply pillows, extra blanket and plenty of space for your stuff. It also had my favorite outdoor lounge area of all the hostels. Ill definitely stay here again.
- Friendly staff, great accommodation! They even allowed me and my boyfriend to take a bath after checkout because we were going back home late. Perfect spot in Cape Town!
- Comfortable and friendly. Central location for Cape Town. Good value for money. Free quality coffee and varied breakfast.
never@home Cape Town
One of our best sellers in Cape Town! Located in the trendy suburb of Green Point, never@home is a 5-star hostel located within 2,650 feet of the Cape Town Stadium and 0.6 mi from the V&A Waterfront. Cape Town’s city center is 1.6 mi from the property.The property offers modern, private rooms or dormitory accommodations. Most rooms have an private bathroom while others share a communal bathroom. Each room is air-conditioned and the dormitories are fitted with bunk beds, international charging points, a compartment locker and reading lights on each bed.The hostel’s onsite bar and grill, the Randy Warthog is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.At never@home you will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, meeting spaces, an outdoor swimming pool and a shared kitchen. Free fast fiber optic WiFi is available throughout the property, as well as an internet zone.
- Fantastic staff, facilities and location. Best place to stay in Cape Town for young and old.
- Located near the stadium in Greenpoint.They great tours from there.
- it was a very well equip hostel with a god bar and food situation.
- Comfortable beds, clean, staff super friendly and attentive, got offered to use the communal bathroom after check out so I could freshen up before heading to the airport. Sockets by the bed and plenty of sockets at the lobby and even outside area, this is a great plus! Breakfast is simple but good value. Room had AC working at all times and the remote was in the room so we could adjust it which a lot of hostels usually dont offer. Only stayed one night as was at the end of my work trip, but would definitely recommend this place.
- The location , the helpful staff , the facilities and the vibes in the hostel
Atlantic Point Backpackers
One of our best sellers in Cape Town! Atlantic Point Backpackers is located in Green Point, Cape Town. It is located 1,950 feet from the Cape Town Stadium and a 10-minute walk to the V&A Waterfront. Free Wi-Fi and parking is available.A range of different accommodations is offered ranging from dormitory rooms to private double rooms. Each room comes equipped with a reading light, heater, ceiling fan and private lockers or a safe.There is a communal kitchen and a barbecue area where guests can prepare their own meals. A number of restaurants serving a range of local and international cuisine can be found within 1.2 mi from Atlantic Point.The lounge comes with a flat-screen TV, and there is an entertainment area including billiards and table tennis.The Cape Town International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Staff were very friendly.Met a lot of new people.It was a lekker vibe, not boring at all.
- This is a great hostel. There are always people around looking to do things and the staff is super friendly they even plan daily activities to do with guests who want to join in.
- Good location very friendly and helpful staff, I would stay here again
- The place is well appointed, the room is clean, the staffs are very friendly and helpful. We only stayed for 2 nights so we were unable to participate in most of the activities but we did have a wonderful time.
- Young and enthusiastic atmosphere. Keen and active people that work and stay there.
CURIOCITY Cape Town
One of our best sellers in Cape Town! Located in Cape Town, 1.2 miles from Milton Beach, CURIOCITY Cape Town provides accommodations with a bar, private parking, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Each room is equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen equipped with a microwave. All rooms include a closet.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at CURIOCITY Cape Town.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Cape Town Stadium, Green Point Park and MyCiTi Station Granger Bay. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 14 miles from CURIOCITY Cape Town.
- Everything about the place was amazing, the staff was very helpful and friendly, it was affordable, and the location was close to many tourist attractions
- Great location, the staff is so friendly and accommodating. The room is beautifully decorated and the facilities are amazing.
- The unit is so cool and comfortable. The wifi is great and it is close to where we work. Everyone is kind and helpful.
- That everything was sort after and that we need was at the finger tips…. And the tiny private balcony was the cutest thing every brings on just that sence of privacy.
- Perfect location if you want to stay close to VA Waterfront Absolutely clean!!! The staff is amazing and very helpful.
House on the Hill
House on the Hill is a eco-conscious, owner managed guest house located in Green Point, Cape Town, just 0.6 mi from the V&A Waterfront. Tours including skydiving and shark cage diving can be arranged.House on the Hill is made up of 2 houses. One house offers bed and breakfast, while the other includes a fully fitted kitchen for guests to prepare their meals.The brightly colored rooms have a South African décor. All rooms include a tea-and-coffee-making facilities and free Wi-Fi. They also have safety deposit boxes, a hair dryer, and heaters for cold nights.There is a flowered terrace to enjoy the sun and free parking in front of the house. BBQ facilities are available for warm nights.The bed-and-breakfast part of the property serves fresh fruit salad, German and Italian cold meats, and assorted baked goods each day for breakfast. A number of restaurants and cafés are located nearby.House on the Hill is located just over 1.2 mi from the CTICC Convention Center and less than 10 minutes’ drive away from Cape Town’s city center.
- Excellent location. Easy walk to VA Waterfront, wonderful deli a few blocks away. Lovely breakfast, great coffee machine and sun room to enjoy it in. Staff were amazing. Gave great suggestions on places to eat. We woke up our last morning to discover now a level 4 travel advisory and spent the morning sitting at front table trying to get a flight home and staff were so lovely and supportive. Is a stop for Baz Bus.
- The crew is awesome. Very helpful and friendly. Room very spacious, and clean, with access to small inner garden. Good trips offered
- Brilliant location, spacious and well equipped room, comfortable bed, cheery and friendly staff
- Very well situated in Green Point close to restaurants and coffee shops. Like the fact that they had a bucket in the shower and signs up to explain water shortages to visitors
- Great location in a safe neighborhood. Only a 10 min walk from the Waterfront. Cozy room with a door to the patio and bbq area. We checked in late around 10 pm and checked out very early around 5 am on our second stay here and they were very accommodating with this request.
91 Loop Boutique Hostel
Located in the city center of Cape Town, 91 Loop is just a stroll away from Long Street and Green Market Square. The chic hostel has a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and bar and a courtyard with outdoor seating.With minimalistic and modern design, the hostel offers en-suite private and dormitory rooms as well as a unique air-conditioned pod accommodations. Features include extra long beds, reading lights, electric plugs and lockable storage space. Linen and towels are provided.The trendy and bistro-style Honey Badger Bar & Restaurant is located on the ground floor and serves simple seasonal cuisine using locally sourced and fresh produce.91 Loop features free WiFi throughout based on a fiber internet connection. Staff can organize activities for guests, including free walking tours around Cape Town, movie nights, tours and travel arrangements. Public parking is available across the road at the Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital.The hostel is a 10-minute walk from The Company’s Garden and Cape Town International Airport is 12 mi away. Airport shuttles can be arranged for a surcharge.
- Breakfast is fantastic, location is safe and rooms are clean.
- The friendly environment and the cleanliness of the hotel.
- Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. The hostel does not have an elevator but the guy from the check in counter was very kind to help us with our luggage.
- Excellent all around. Great staff, comfy common spaces, large dorms lockers, great breakfast
- 91 Loop is a very clean, well run hostel in a safe area in the CBD of Cape Town. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The free breakfast is very good and makes the price for a 6 bed dorm room appear to be a bargain. The hostel was not affected by the load shedding, intermittent power outages, that affected many other businesses in the area.Other benefits are the bar/restaurant adjacent to reception, individual power and light areas at the head of each bunk bed. En suite bathroom sink, and both a toilet and stall shower which each have individual locking doors.One of the best hostels in South Africa.Highly recommened.
MoTown by Mojo
One of our best sellers in Cape Town! Centrally located in Sea Point, MoTown offers free WiFi throughout and is just a 5-minute walk from the Mojo Market. The Sea Point Promenade and beach is 1,650 feet away.The hostel rooms are decorated in bright colors, and each have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom.A number of eateries and bars can be found within 0.6 mi. The Checkers Sea Point and Woolworths Piazza St John supermarkets are within 10 minutes’ walk from MoTown.The famous beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are within a 3.7 mi radius of the property, while Table Mountain is 6.2 mi away. Cape Town International Airport can be reached in 16 mi.
- Security around the accomodation and also the wifi is quite reliable. It was closer to the beach, and all other major attraction are easily accessible.
- Great location. Dorm rooms had spacious separate living room and kitchen. Roomy.
- The clean environment and neighbourhood. The closeness of the venue to the sea
- The reception staff was friendly and very helpful on arrival.The location great and so peaceful block.The room very comfortable exceeded my expectations house keeping ladies very helpful.I will definitely use this accomodation in the future.
- The staff they very friendly and in terms of cleaniness was spick n span and very peacefull exactly what i needed thanks bravo keep up the services
Urban Hive Backpackers
Located within a heritage building with Victorian style architecture, Urban Hive Backpackers is set on buzzing Long Street in central Cape Town. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hostel offers accommodations options from single, twin and double rooms to various types of dorm rooms, all fitted with sheets and towels upon request. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom, available on each floor.Guests can prepare meals in the communal kitchen which is equipped with all necessary cooking equipment and a large double story fridge. Drinks can be enjoyed at the bar and the balcony has barbecue facilities.The 2 balconies offer a 180-degree street view overlooking the upper part of Long Street, and table mountain as a backdrop. There is also a billiard room and TV lounge.Staff at reception is always at hand to assist and can help you organize trips, airport shuttles and activities in the area.Long Street offers a variety of restaurants, bars and nightlife options. The Company’s Garden is within 5 minutes’ walk and Greenmarket Square is 1,800 feet away,
- Great people. Always assisting where they can even after this COVID lockdown period. Very clean. Great location.
- I love everything about this place. The chill vibe. The awesome and friendly staff.Ive been staying here since before the lock down started and this place has been so accommodating during this time.
- A braai is always a welcome event! So good having a Sunday braai. And the director of the hostel is a Braai Master! He will never get your meat wrong! and will never miss a Sunday!
- Seriously came here a few weeks ago because it was the cheapest. Since then Ive kept coming back because its so friendly and inviting. Sunday balcont Braais are so good! Will definitely be a regular highly recommend!
- Awesome location, fun staff! and awesome braai balcony! The owner was more then helpful made sure had everything I needed! Long st may still be quiet but atleast this place is keeping it alive!
Long Street Backpackers
One of our best sellers in Cape Town! Located on bustling Long Street in the Cape Town City Center, Longstreet Backpackers features BBQ facilities and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available.Dormitory, single and double or twin room accommodations are offered. Each room has access to a shared bathroom. There is a shared kitchen and lounge area.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. You can play billiards at the hostel, car hire is available on site and an airport shuttle service is offered at a surcharge.The Company’s Garden is 1,000 feet from Longstreet Backpackers, while Long Street Supermarket is 250 feet away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 13 mi from Longstreet Backpackers.
- I liked everything about it and I would love to visit again to explore more.
- Excellent hostel for solo or friend travellers to meet people and have fun!
- Nice hostel, very social great location Let Patrick open a beer for you, hes lovely just not the best in reading palms
- I liked the space and the staff is very friendly and exciting.
- The atmosphere is great, and the people and staff were awesome. The building had a lot of green and plants which made it super livable and nice to be at. Its also nice to have kitchen and a balcony . Finally its a party place but it gets quieter at midnight which is perfect.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Drieankerbaai