Wallops Wood Cottages
Located in Droxford, 14 mi from Winchester, Wallops Wood Cottages provides a terrace and free WiFi. The accommodations features a spa bath.Each unit is equipped with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a fireplace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.The holiday home offers a hot tub.Guests can swim in the indoor pool, go hiking or cycling, or relax in the garden and use the barbecue facilities.Southampton is 22 mi from Wallops Wood Cottages, while Portsmouth is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 11 mi from the accommodations.
- Location was nice and sucluded, with ideal facilities for the family to enjoy. Situated close to Winchester it was easy to do a little Christmas shopping. The hot tub was a massive success with the family.
- Lodge lovely nice and clean very well equipped stunning views and peaceful stay. As a mum of a young man thats a full time wheelchair user we noticed how accessible everything was even the lovely swimming pool so we will be booking again
- We stayed in early mist, the cottage was beautiful. We had an incredible view and on arrival we was greeted with the most beautiful home made cake, bread wine and various items. The hot tub was perfect. And over all we will be returning next year.
- Everything. The cottage was well equipped and amazingly comfortable. The facilities were good. We had such a wonderful time. The welcome package was above and beyond what was expected.
- The personal welcome by the owner and the incredible welcome pack blew us away! This really was a home away from home, with all necessities supplied, as well as plenty of luxuries.The detail in the info pack was phenomenal, with so much to help you have the best stay in the area possible. GORGEOUS scenery and somewhere we will highly recommend to all our friends.
The White Lion, Soberton
Set in Soberton, The White Lion, Soberton features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has family rooms.At the inn, all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The units feature a wardrobe.The White Lion, Soberton offers a Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Soberton, like cycling.Southampton is 15 mi from The White Lion, Soberton, while Portsmouth is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 9.9 mi from the inn.
- The food was very good and the room was nicer than my own flat!
- Very helpful staff.Good shower room and toiletries
- A lovely village pub, with good food and good beer, evidently popular with the residents very good of its kind. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I was particularly pleased with the room. In the converted stables, it turned out to be a suite. Comfortable sitting room and wellappointed bathroom downstairs and a cosy bedroom upstairs.
- Friendly staff. Had a lock up for our bikes for overnight storage. Service was good and the food was good .Nice beer gardens to front and rear and comfortable room.
- Nice and peaceful location, greenery. Nice staff, especially Wendy, who works with passion and fantastic energy.
The Crown Inn
This charming inn is located in Bishop’s Waltham, a small town on the River Hamble in Hampshire. It is a 5-minute walk from the ruins of Bishop’s Waltham Palace, which dates back to 1135.The Crown Inn features elegantly furnished rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each also has pretty views, and an private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn retains numerous original features, like roaring open fires, and timber framing. A range of drinks are on offer in the bar, including real ales and wine, and pub favorites like fish and chips feature on the menu.Winchester is only 11 miles from The Crown, and here you can visit the cathedral or the beautiful college. Jane Austen’s house is a 40-minute drive away, and the New Forest National Park is around 30 minutes’ drive from the building.
- Lovely old inn with great history, lovely atmosphere and great staff particularly the receptionist checking in and the lady hosting breakfast.Lovely comfortable rooms with large ensuites, great breakfast, I will definitely book again
- Traditional English pub in period building that has been updated to provide all mod cons. Room was huge with equally spacious bathroom. Plenty of tea and coffee making facilities in room, including a Nespresso machine, with fresh milk provided every day. Good breakfast with various cooked choices and a continental option provided as well, the restaurant food was also good with a wide range of offerings on the menu.
- Checkin out was very easy. Our room was clean comfortable. We had dinner breakfast at The Crown Inn enjoyed the food service very much.
- The room was outstanding, real character but also stylish and very comfortable with a huge and fabulous bathroom. The breakfast was extremely tasty when it did arrive. We would definitely stay here again.
- Very quaint old pub. Lovely quirky room. Food exceptional unusual menu.Fantastic breakfast best full English Ive had in a while.
Holly Hill Apartments
Located 5.6 mi from Ageas Bowl, Holly Hill Apartments is an open plan apartment with a kitchen in Southampton. This apartment offers a garden.The apartment is fitted with a flat-screen TV and 1 bedroom. The apartment also includes a seating area and a bathroom.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Southampton Guildhall is 9.3 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- The welcome pack was lovely, tea, coffee milk bacon eggs and bread … communication with the hosts was excellent and could contact them at anytime for any assistance
- Great Location and view over the fields. Hosts were very welcoming.
- The unit has been very cleverly designed and tastefully decorated, and contains everything we needed in a home away from home. The bed was really comfortable and there was good WiFi. The extra thoughtfulness, like providing tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, bacon and eggs was much appreciated.
- It was a great place to stay and we were made to feel very welcome.
- It is truly the most idyllic of places. only 20 minutes drive from everywhere you would want to go and visit but a million miles from anywhere. Beautiful land to walk, feed the fish, watch the ducks… Then there is the starry view from the windows at night. Honestly Pam and Rich have a corner of paradise and they are incredibly lovely hosts.We are already looking at our next visit <3
Fairlawn is located in Bishops Waltham and offers a shared lounge. The accommodations is 11 mi from Winchester, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.à la carte and Full English/Irish breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.Southampton is 11 mi from Fairlawn, while Portsmouth is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 6.2 mi from the accommodations.
- Comfortable,Clean ,friendly staff. Value for. Money.
- Craig was an excellent host going out of his way to help me get to my daughters she was getting married when my car broke down. The place was spotless and very handily located for the town.
- Lovely cooked breakfast provided at a time to suit us. Very welcoming, friendly and helpful service a GT when you arrive whats not to like!
- It was very lovely and welcoming we will definitely return
- Craig was an excellent host and I was made ro feel very welcome. Room was large and spotlessly clean.
Located in Fareham in the Hampshire region, Kiln Cottage features a patio and garden views. The property is 13 mi from Winchester, and complimentary private parking is featured.This holiday home comes with 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 2 bathrooms equipped with a shower.The holiday home provides a terrace.Southampton is 12 mi from Kiln Cottage, while Portsmouth is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
- Absolutely everything was wonderful and perfect in every way. A perfect property that just went that extra mile and delivered. Cant recommend enough. Thank you to the hosts for a wonderful stay. We will be back!
- Really nice annexe to a large house with a lovely garden and the cottage has a terrace from which to admire the garden. Welcoming host, loads of space, good bathrooms, comfy bed, wellequipped kitchen. Felt very safe and secure
- Really enjoyed our stay in this beautifully furnished cottage set in the peaceful countryside .Great host very helpful anice welcome pack. Would Highly recommend a stay at this property
- Really enjoyed our stay at this property. Lovely host and really helpful. Beautiful location in the countryside. The house looked exactly as pictured and was very clean and comfortable.
- Lovely and spacious, beautifully furnished. Peaceful as quiet. Owner really helpful and easily contactable.
Woodlands Cottage Farm
Located in Wickham in the Hampshire region, Woodlands Cottage Farm features a garden. The accommodations is 16 mi from Winchester, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Southampton is 17 mi from Woodlands Cottage Farm, while Portsmouth is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Friendly host, large room, beautiful surrounding garden, amazing ! breakfast cooked by the host to your liking, large comfortable bathroom, large and fluffy bath towels, nice lounge area within the room.
- Playing the piano. Great walks and a pub at the end of the lane.
- We had a wonderful stay the room was lovely, as was the outlook with birds singing away, slept like a log, the fireplace a bonus, and the breakfast was particularly nice!
- excellent food quality produce , great choice. Beautiful room .friendly , welcoming, beautiful garden .loved the sitting room area in our room .
- Comfortable room opening directly to lovely garden. Hospitable host
Brocklands Farm Glamping
Set in Petersfield in the Hampshire region, Brocklands Farm Glamping offers accommodations with free private parking.All units consist of a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a fridge, an oven and a stovetop. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Southampton is 24 mi from the tented camp, while Portsmouth is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 12 mi from Brocklands Farm Glamping.
- Amazing location and close to some good walking routes.Friendly host.Firewood is included unlike other places nearby!!
- Location was perfect, in our own in a field with a beautiful view each morning.
- Location was great. Accom was comfortable. Littra extras unexpected and appreciated.
- Perfect location, glamping in its finest. Local walks into village and a takeaway from local pub for a birthday meal on the decking. Wildlife a plenty for little one to enjoy. Perfect, thank you.
- This place was perfect the tent was great, the location and surroundings were an absolute dream. The beds were very comfy and there was plenty of room inside and outside to hang out. The owners, Hugh and Buffy, were very friendly and welcoming. Despite feeling very rural and far away from the hustle and bustle it was very easy to get to use the google pin they send you and the drive is a breeze. We will be back!!
Set in 32 acres of exquisite parkland, this hotel combines a Grade 1 listed manor house with a modern conference center and modern rooms with free WiFi. New Place is within easy reach of the M3 and M27 motorways and 11 mi from Southampton.New Place offers accommodations in a delightful mews quarter, located 350 feet from the main reception and Manor house along with a swimming pool, a fitness room, a cricket pitch and croquet lawn. The restaurant and the bar are located in the manor house.Offering over 40 contemporary event suites, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, high-speed WiFi and a dedicated in-house events team, the hotel is suited for a wide range of meetings, training, conferences and events.The property offer easy access to fast rail links to London. Southampton Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- Breakfast was delicious with a variety of choices. The grounds and gardens of the hotel made for a restful and luxurious stay.
- Staff were amazing, room was tidy, clea and comfortable. Shower was exceptional. Dinner and breakfast fantastic. Gym, pool, jacuzzi and sauna helped after a long days work.
- The grounds were gorgeous and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and we were very happy with out stay!We drove to Durdle door and Bournemouth which which was about an hour away from the hotel with DD being an hour away from Bournemouth.
- allowed dog in to bar for breakfast/dinner. the pool, the grounds
- I loved the scenery and calmness of the environment. The staff were excellent. Our safe was locked and the manager was able to come sort it out for us. All the staff were very pleasant.
The Thomas Lord
Set in West Meon, The Thomas Lord is an award-winning premium village inn serving locally sourced produce on its modern British menu and a selection of ales, fine wines, and seasonal cocktails in the bar, plus a beautiful landscaped large pub garden. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property and free parking.Rooms are available at the inn and in individual luxury wooden cabins. At the inn, all rooms include a wardrobe. At The Thomas Lord every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom.Continental breakfast is offered daily but why not upgrade to a full English breakfast.Southampton is 23.6 miles from The Thomas Lord, while Portsmouth is 22.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 21.7 miles from the inn.Part of the Charming Bedrooms collection from Upham Inns, a group of premium inns across Southern England.
- We stayed in a lovely cabin. Quiet and comfy, with a nicely kept bathroom. Would absolutely recommend if youre looking to stay in the area. The pub is really cozy and offer excellent food! Service was super friendly as well. Well be returning here for sure!
- Everything was great, supper the night I arrived stuffed quail followed by Hake were delightful excellent choice of ales in front of an open fire why wouldnt it be?! Staff were charming too which also helps. Breakfast was delicious and a huge pile of smoked salmon with my scrambled egg yum! The room was a unit in the garden but was silent at night and no sound of next doors 3am call or next door changing plugs etc… It was really cosy, the bed massive, the linen crisp with proper pillows… Also, the shower was simple to operate as these sometimes require a PHD to operate!! Also lots of consistent hot water pressure which sometimes isnt the case..
- Superb and very friendly, service was very welcoming, would definitely visit again
- Room was lovely and the venue is well located. Lovely beer garden. Staff were great.
- Very peaceful in lovely setting. The food was very good and the staff helpful and friendly
Looking for: Best Hotels in Droxford