|1||Herberg Oer’t Hout||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Het Toppunt Sneek||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
Herberg Oer’t Hout
One of our top picks in Grou. This friendly hostel has basic accommodations and is in the heart of the lively village of Grou and surrounded by the Frisian lakes.Watersport Hostel Oer’t Hout provides internet facilities and free parking nearby.With easy access to Heerenveen and Leeuwarden, Watersport Hostel Oer’t Hout is in a convenient location by the water leading to the lake of Pikmeer.Water sports are available nearby. For relaxation, Stayokay Grou has a common room with video games and a pool table.
- This accommodation has a very good quality/price ratio. You have everything you need for 35 /night, breakfast included. The staff is also really friendly and they speak English. The breakfast was also good. Really for the price, this accommodation met all my requirements! D
- I rated the comfort score down a bit because it was very very hot and the windows would only open a small amount.
- Great location. Fun stuff in the water in the back to play for our kid. The only problem was that the shower was quite hot and you cant change this. For the rest we enjoyed our stay.
- Breakfast basic but nice and healthy. Good shower. Nice view and love the terrace by the water. Although central its still quiet and able to get a good nights sleep.
- The location was beautiful, my room had a view over the water. There were sailing boats and kayaks passing by. I asked staff at reception what the meaning was of the name of the premises Oert Hout the meaning is over the woods, on the other side of the woods and I got a very kind answer why it was named like that with an explanation about the history of the place, and that they had moved from nearby in the past and had now settled at this beautiful spot with a view. On my request breakfast was served earlier than usual. I could have my breakfast perfectly on time at 07.30am. perfect for work!I was very pleased with my stay, very friendly people and a lovely surroundings. It is worth visiting this place in Grou.
Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden
The Alibi Hostel is located in the old prison in the city center of Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Holland Casino Leeuwarden is 1.1 mi from Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden, while Fries Museum is 1,000 feet away.
- Pretty unique place, worth visiting. Well equipped and clean too.
- Great atmosphere Alibi Hostel is located in Leeuwardens former city prison, beautifully adapted to its new role , great value for money, great location smack in the middle of Leeuwardens beautiful medieval city centre.
- Please see my previous review. This place is awesome in all aspects. I will be back here next time i am in 0031
- stayed in quite some hostels all over the world, and this is one of the nicest i have seen. It is a awesome setting, you are literally locked up in your own prison cell, with the option to walk out of course. Also the shared facilities are super clean and new. Staff is nice and helpful and in for a chat. I didnt have the breakfast so i dont know what that is like, but i expect it to be as good as the rest is
- The hotel is located walking distance from the Central Scation. Ive stayed here twice and the staff been always super nice. The checking process is a breeze and WIFI worked great. The rooms are simple jail style and it has all you need for a night or two. It is also located super close to the Old town of Leeuwarden. Recommend!
Het Toppunt Sneek
Located in Sneek, Het Toppunt Sneek has a bar, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The hostel has some rooms that feature lake views, and all rooms have a shared bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Het Toppunt Sneek.You can play ping pong and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Leeuwarden is 21 miles from Het Toppunt Sneek, while Heerenveen is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 54 miles from the hostel.
- Clean accommodation on a great spot to explore the waters of Sneek and surrounding. Friendly owner, good quality boats for rent.
- The atmosphere of property and the staff was very good.
- Erg netjes. Vriendelijk. Wist niet dat het een hostel was, maar dat was prima
- Het was voor ons puur voor overnachting vanwege familiebezoek, dus een fijn bed was het belangrijkste. Maar we waren erg verrast door de mooie ligging en het geweldige uitzicht in de tuin.De kamer was niet erg groot maar prima om te slapen, fijn bed. Doucheruimtes en toiletten erg schoon ondanks gezamelijk gebruik. We hebben geen gebruik gemaakt van het ontbijt maar wel een lekkere kop koffie op het terras aan het water gedronken.Verder een vriendelijk ontvangst door de eigenaar.
- Vriendelijk en gastvrij, voor het opladen d fietsen werd een goede oplossing gezocht.Veel ruimte om te relaxen. Veel mogelijkheden om ontbijt te creren of drinken te regelen.Prachtige locatie aan het water.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Earnewâld