|1||Namaste Hostel & Camping||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Honey House Hostel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Namaste Hostel & Camping
Namaste Hostel & Camping is located in Bar and features a garden, a bar and a terrace. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations provides a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a patio with a mountain view. Featuring a shared bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer, rooms at Namaste Hostel & Camping also offer a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.An American breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Budva is 25 mi from Namaste Hostel & Camping, while Sveti Stefan is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Podgorica Airport, 30 mi from the hostel.
- It was an amazing place to sync in with the nature ♥️. I would come back again especially to play with the cute little puppies.
- Nice garden and staff. Lots of common places. Good vibe.
- Best hostel ever! You can simply relax and find your zen in this beautiful place run by volunteers that are super fun to hang out with. The wild beach is a 40 minutes hike from the hostel which is totally worth it. They have a super cute kitten and 8 puppies. Would come back anytime because it was perfect!!!
- Place is peaceful and hidden from big roads. Friendly and warm-hearted owner. Huge garden, meditative sunrise. Old house with its charm. Big and well equipped kitchen. Birds. Plenty of space to build a tent. Wild beach is not far, but for regular one you might have need to take taxi or bicycle. Train station is just 10 minutes away. I’ve been in a February here, i guess its amazing summer spot.
I absolutely loved the vibes of this hostel. It doesn’t even feel like a hostel, it feels like a cosy home.
Old house with a couple of rooms with comfortable wooden bunk beds. In the kitchen you can find all you need for preparing a meal.
Everywhere in the large garden hammocks invite you to relax.
Don’t forget the mosquito spray!
Aleksandar has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Sutomore. Featuring valet parking, this property also provides guests with a grill. The rooms are equipped with a patio with garden views and free WiFi.At the hostel rooms have air conditioning, a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. Aleksandar has certain accommodations with sea views, and every room comes with a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Activities such as hiking, snorkeling, cycling can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, and guests can relax along the beachfront.Popular points of interest near Aleksandar include Sutomore City Beach, Strbine Beach and Zlatna Obala Beach. The nearest airport is Podgorica, 24 miles from the hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The beach is close. Clean and comfortable apartment. Very friendly host, highly recommend to book.
- Nedo offered me to stay in an alternative place in a more quiet zone of the town not far from the beaches. Very quiet and relaxing. He was always ready to help.
- In stead of Aleksandar, the property owner drove me to another place Ranex-Lara apartment, close to Brca, two kilometers from the center of Sutomore. The ocean view was fantastic. And the kitchen is good for preparing food. Because the air-conditioning was not working, the owner gave me the heating fan and extra blanket. It was very friendly of him, but sometimes it was too much when I needed few quiet hours to do some reading.
- Sve je bilo odlicno,prelep boravak,mesto sve super
Номер стоил всего 5 евро в сутки! Хозяин привез нас (организовал трансфер) в благоустроенный домик с двумя комнатами. Обогреватель сделал ночи очень комфортными. К сожалению, вайфай работал с перебоями, но у нас был свой интернет (безлимит без ограничений скорости для Черногории – отличное предложение Теле 2!).
Итак, домик на берегу моря, 20 минут до супремаркета (магазинов много и рядом, но зимой не работали), 30-40 до железной дороги (любой город Черногории), рестораны и кафе.
Honey House Hostel
Set in Virpazar, 0.9 mi from Lake Skadar, Honey House Hostel offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace.The shared bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer. At the hostel the rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Honey House Hostel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Virpazar, like cycling.The nearest airport is Podgorica Airport, 14 mi from Honey House Hostel.
- We stayed only a night but would love come back. Location is just great (close to train station) and short walk to town center. Rooms clean, owner very friendly and also arranged boat trip on the lake:)
- The owner of Honey house hostel was just lovely. He truly went above and beyond and make the accomodation feel like he was welcoming us into his home. He organised to meet us at the train station (only a 2 min walk), dropped up at the local supermarket and tourist attractions. There were washing facilities free insight and he lit a fire to allow our clothes to dry! Communication was exceptional with booking.com as they assisted us with our public transport connections. The rooms were clean with a large bathroom. Highly recommend this place if you wish you explore the lake. However, hiring a car is definitely beneficial.
- Everything was perfect. Jako is a wonderful host that will make you want to stay more. Beds are comfortable, sheets smell nice, it’s a 10 minute walk to the lake and right next to bus station. I recommend 100% !
- Super place really near the village but just aside enough to escape it’s frenesy and get calm evenings on the terrace! Jarko and her daughter Sladjana are absolutely lovely! So helpfull, generous, and they get you so cheap and good boat trips on the lake! You really feel home in this small house with everything you need! One of these places where I could stay for quite a long time!
- The hostel is very close to the train station and thanks to signs very easy to find. The staff is very friendly and tried to adapt to my needs. They also gave me recommendations for boat trips and other activities at the Skutarilake.
Located in Ulcinj and with Mala Ulcinjska Beach reachable within an 11-minute walk, Hostel Center provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property has a shared kitchen, babysitting service and luggage storage for guests.Every room includes an electric tea pot, while certain rooms here will provide you with a patio and others also provide guests with garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The hostel has a sun terrace.Hostel Center provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Velika Plaza Beach is 1.7 miles from the accommodation, while Old Town Ulcinj is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Podgorica, 45 miles from Hostel Center, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
A nice Family run hostel. Comfortable beds. Toilet and big lockers inside room. The family was very welcoming, they offered me Turkish coffee, mandarins and oranges as refreshment upon arrival. The owner introduced me what to see in Ulcinq and allow me to be flexible with my plan.
The location is quite good, in between the old town and the bus terminal, around 15 minutes walk from each.
- Homey hostel just outside old town and near bus station, this accommodation is run by a young family. There is a well-equipped, outdoor kitchen, with all thee essentials, oil, sugar, salt, and the host and hostess are friendly and helpful, in short, a nice stay!
- The owner is really nice and helpful. The rooms are modern, with curtains, lights, shelf, big locker, comfortable beds. It’s clean, 1 bathroom for 4 people, so no problem with waiting. Good value for money. Common area outside. Relaxed atmosphere
- Great hostel. Very clean and comfortable. The owners are very nice and they have a lot of good information.
It was sweet family hostel. They are friendly, kind and helpful.
Facilities are so clean and you have own private space and also good community space as well.
- A nice Family run hostel. Comfortable beds. Toilet and big lockers inside room. The family was very welcoming, they offered me Turkish coffee, mandarins and oranges as refreshment upon arrival. The owner introduced me what to see in Ulcinq and allow me to be flexible with my plan.
Located in Ulcinj in the region of Ulcinj County, 0.7 miles from Old Town Ulcinj, Hostel Pirate features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for windsurfing.There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and biking. The nearest airport is Podgorica Airport, 30 miles from Hostel Pirate.
- everything! I fully recommend this place and if possible I will give 12/10 rating! If you are in this town, you have to sleep here!
- t was perfect and owner of the hostel is very friendly person. We advise the place for everyone!
If you are full of energy, happy and wants to enjoy in this lovely place, this is place to be!
Kokolo you are the man!
Thank you very much!
- Very good place to stay. Highly recommend! Good location, clean rooms, perfect communication. Tasty pane cakes and coffee.
- The location is between the bus station and the beach/old town/cafes, it’s great. Very welcoming staff, so it feels like at home. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms. I enjoyed my stay, thank you!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Čeluga