With garden views, Casa Mimi is located in Gérgal and has a restaurant, luggage storage space, bar, garden and terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at Casa Mimi.Almería is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Tabernas is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria, 30 miles from Casa Mimi, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The remote location made for amazing views of the night sky, but the hosts themselves are really what make this place an incredible find. They were very welcoming and made every effort to make us comfortable while accommodating our tight schedule. On top of that, their home cooked meals were gourmet level. A four course dinner? We definitely werent expecting that. Overall, Id stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Wonderful, small, isolated BnB serving fantastic food. This simply but stylishly renovated rural home is surrounded by wild empty hills great for quiet walks. The 3 reasonably priced rooms are comfortable, modern and clean. The real highlight are the charming hosts who make you feel completely at home and serve delicious, perfectly cooked European meals made from fresh local produce. The food isnt cheap but is certainly worth the price. Highly recommended getaway. Five stars!
- Beautiful location and lovely well maintained building. The rooms are lovely with plenty of character. The bed and lines were super comfortable. Perfect location for visiting Calar Alto Observatory and lots of beautiful places to discover nearby. Peaceful and relaxing. The owners are lovely, kind and helpful people.
- This place his a hidden gem! The guest house is only a few km off the autopista, but it is totally secluded with no other properties in sight. The building has been beautifully renovated and the rooms are tastefully decorated and immaculatey clean. The rooms have an en suite shower and toilet. Again, all modern equipment and clean. Rooms also have air conditioning.The hosts are extremely friendly and you get well looked after.Dinner with a set menu is available and was delicious. Breakfast was also excellent and I was not even close to eating everything that was offered to me.Meals are taken on the terrace which offers fantastic views of the surrounding hills.The property is a couple of km down a gravel track, so be prepared for a slight off road experience. This was well advertised by the hosts, and there is good signage to help you find the place. There is sufficient parking next to the property once you get there.Its well worth the rough ride!
- Spotlessly clean, lovely bathroom, good hosts, big room and very comfortable bed. excellent breakfast And of course Basil!
Hostal Avenida is a guest house located in the historic town of Tabernas, in the heart of Tabernas Desert. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Featuring views of the town’s Arab Castle and the 16th century Mudéjar church, bright rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, heating and a desk. There is also a hairdryer and an iron. A kettle can be requested.A private garage at no cost is located 1,000 feet from the establishment..Hostal Avenida offers a laundry service and parking is available for a surcharge. The municipal pool, open from mid-June to mid-September, is a 5-minute walk from the property.Guests can visit the historic town and the desert, where various western movies were filmed in the 1960s. Mini Hollywood Themes Park is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- This was a clean and comfortable hotel. The hostess was very nice. Parking was on the street immediately out front. There are some terrific coffee bars, bakeries and restaurants nearby. If interested in olive oil culture and production Tabernas has them a short drive away.
- Really clean Well situated Very welcoming and customeroriented owner.
- the room was amazing, the bed was extremly comfortable and they have a very good, banana smell bath gelthe staff, the lady was very very kind and helpful Absolutely reccomended
- I really liked this place I was there for 8 days over Christmas the staff are very friendly and helpful their cleaner in particular couldnt do enough. Great location and my room was very comfortable and clean. There were no catering facilities but plenty of places to eat a moments walk away and a Spar shop only a couple of minutes away. Overall, excellent value for money.
- The Avenida is more akin to a hotel than a hostel. The rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable. It does not serve breakfast but there are plenty of bars and cafes within a short walk.
Casa Rural Jardín del Desierto
Located in the dramatic Almerian Desert, this welcoming, family-run hotel boasts luxuries of a boutique hotel including a outdoor pool set within pretty gardens and tasty, homemade food.All air-conditioned rooms are uniquely decorated with rustic features including authentic, stone walls and wooden floorboards.Cool off in the outdoor pool during the summer months and relax in the shady garden with colorful plants and ornaments that inspired the name of this hotel.In the evening, enjoy a refreshing drink on the outdoor furniture and gaze at the generously starry skies. You will sleep soundly in the Casa Rural’s quiet location on a peaceful, residential street and in the homey surroundings of this relaxed, familiar hotel.
- Good location for the town centre and close to the Wild West attractions. Tabernas has some historical interest and a moorish castle to visit. Very helpful staff.
- Parking for motorcycles. Host cooked private dinner for us one night.
- Loved everything. Excellent location, friendly and extremely helpful staff, perfect facilities, very very clean and good size room.
- EVERYTHING, THE WELCOME AND GENERAL SERVICE, BREAKFAST WAS GREAT.HELP WITH WHAT TO SEE IN THE AREA WAS APPRECIATED.IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE STAYING IN ACCOMMODATION WHERE THE STAFF TRY SO HARD TO PLEASE.
- Everything was great. We found a fantastic swimming pool just outside the town and spent a day there. piscine Municipal
Hostal el Puente
This traditional Andalusian guest house features a restaurant and rooms with balconies. Located in the historic center of Tabernas, Hostal el Puente is 10 minutes’ drive from Mini Hollywood, where many Spaghetti Westerns were filmed.The bright, spacious rooms at Hostal el Puente have simple décor. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local cuisine in the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar and a pretty tiled patio.The Puente is within walking distance of Tabernas Castle and San Sebastián Church. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking.Almeria and the coast can be reached in just 30 minutes by car. Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is approximately 25 mi away.
- There was an elevator even being a small hotel, disabled guest are welcome
- Everything! Spotless and spacious rooms. Piping hot water.
- This was our second visit. Good comfortable room .Bar downstairs ideal for breakfast and evening meal. Friendly staff and always ready to help.Good meeting place to catch up with friends.
- Excellent location, really clean and spacious rooms, great tapas and drinks in bar on site, staff very friendly, will definitely be back
- Enjoyed our stay, very good value for money. Owner was very friendly. Bed was comfy. We stayed one night while visiting Fort Bravo, ten minutes away. Very convenient. We had a short walk to a pretty plaza where we had tapas and drinks, because the bar under the hostal was closed.
Cortijo Oro Verde
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Cortijo Oro Verde is located in Tabernas in the Andalucía Region, 18 mi from Almería. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Texas Hollywood and Oasis Mini Hollywood are nearby. Roquetas de Mar is 27 mi from Cortijo Oro Verde, while Mojácar is 25 mi away.
- Stunning location if you enjoy quiet. The rooms are beautifully designed, where modern and antique meets nicely. Very fengshui I would say… And the owners are very friendly and helpful.
- The property was a little oasis in the middle of desert and olive tree groves impeccable rooms each with a little private terrace, beautiful pool, delicious personalized breakfasts and warm and welcoming hosts who are always there to give recommendations for things to do in the area. With only three guest rooms, it is a quiet, peaceful place to stay low key and beautiful.
- Everthing was first class, location, the view, pool, cactus garden, the customized breakfast as well as the hospitality of the landlord and his dog.
- Sometimes after a long trip, all you want to do is having a good rest, find a good pillow, good bed, clean bathroom. And all this you can find it in this hotel, it was really out of our expectation. Plus Christine and Bernard are always giving a warm welcome. I would totally recommend this place.
- A perfect place to stay for our trip to Almeria circuit. The house was spotlessly clean and our hosts were excellent. They were happy to sit and chat with us,or if you wanted to be left to just do your own thing then that was respected. We had breakfast every day which was really nicehams,cheeses,eggs if required,croissants,freshly squeezed orange juice and lots of tea and coffee. They have a fridge for soft drinks and wine which you can purchase for a nominal charge. We went in mid Januarythe weather during the day was nice for us but it does get cold at night.
Alojamientos Rurales los Albardinales
Alojamientos Rurales Los Abardinales is located just outside Tabernas, around 30 minutes’ drive from Almería. This eco-friendly property offers an outdoor pool with loungers and a waterfall.The villas at Los Abardinales feature bioclimatic architecture and solar panels. Each one comes with a private porch with views of the garden, pool and mountains.All villas have free Wi-Fi, a fireplace and flat-screen TV. The kitchenettes feature a hob, microwave and coffee maker.The property’s restaurant, which serves traditional Andalusian food, also functions as an olive oil museum. You can participate in a guided tour and tasting sessions.Tabernas’ Mini-Hollywood film studios are just 10 minutes’ drive from Alojamientos Rurales Los Abardinales. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the charming seaside town of Mojácar in an hour.
- What a beautiful en peaceful place.The people Manolo and his wife where such a lovely people!We love it and come back for sure!!
- House was nice, fully equiped. Pool but was still cold to use it.
- Wifi was very good.The staff were very good. Overall the house was comfortable.
- The staff and the reception in the oliveoil museum !!
- Everything! The grounds keeper and his wife housekeeper were very helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Their restaurant was closed while we stayed which was a shame but the owners wife drive us into town to buy food. Great villas and the pool was amazing. Loved swimming in it. Fort Bravo a short drive away. We would love to come back again. Really peaceful and great for kids as they had chickens and geese. You do need a car! Loved it … best stay so far of our travels
Hotel Balneario De Sierra Alhamilla
Hotel Balneario Sierra Alhamilla is a restored Moorish building, with a traditional central courtyard. The hotel has a spa, using natural thermal waters from the Sierra Alhamilla Mountains.Rooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have satellite TV. Rooms have an private bathroom, with a bathrobe included.The Sierra Alhamilla Spa Hotel is just 9.3 mi from Almería city center. Free public parking is possible nearby. There is good access to Almería Airport, via the E15 motorway.The hotel has its original spa facilities, featuring marble baths. There is a hydrotherapy circuit, using natural thermal springs. Massages and other treatments are available.The hotel has a restaurant, serving regional cuisine. There is also a garden and a terrace.
- breakfast was great with friendly staff coping well with the extra work due to corona virus. the location was great, a little oasis in the tabernas dessert, lovely. and the arabic baths were out of this world.
- An amazing location, with an incredible history and architecture. We took advantage of the spa offer and did not regret it not the cheapest but worth it for the experience. Staff were very helpful and happy to answer our questions we also took advantage of a nearby bar which offered tapas which was fantastic and well priced. The room was wonderful, and even had a heated tiled floor which made a real difference as it was unusually cold that time of year.
- Breakfast seating on the balcony … the view is spectacular. Although we didnt use it, we were shown the baths and were impressed. Evening tapas in the only nearby eatery was fun.
- Location was incredible, an oasis in the desert! Very traditional old Arabic style hotel with natural heated baths in basement. Views to Almeria spectacular!
- The view was amazing,, the place was really lovely as were the staff.
Posada del Candil
This converted farmhouse is located in the Sierra de los Filabres Mountains, in Almería province. It offers charming, eco-friendly apartments with a shared outdoor pool and a terrace overlooking the valley.The apartments at La Posada del Candil feature elegant, mountain-style décor and underfloor heating. Each one has a lounge with a fireplace, a TV and terrace. Kitchens come with a stove and microwave.Equipped with a terrace, the restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine made with fresh produce. There is also a barbecue outside.The hotel organizes hiking and mountain biking trips in the surrounding countryside, as well as educational walks.
- A surprising find in the back country. An exceptional place with a concept behind. Embraced by nature and built with utmost respect for local architerctural traditions and culture, the establishment is characterised by staff motivated by the love for their work and their guests. Apart from comfortable accomodation, guests can find a restaurant with fantastic atmosphere and great charcoal grilled food, astronomical programs, mycological programs, and many more.
- Food was great. Staff very friendly. Hiking options in the neighbourhood. Nice pool.
- Me encantaron los apartamentos, el nuestro en concreto tena una terracita Preciosa. Todo muy limpio y tranquilo que era lo que buscbamos
- La zona de naturaleza,el apartamento muy bien equipado,muy limpio y confortable,la piscina es muy grande y el entorno es muy bonito.El trato inmejorable.
- Todo como lo esperbamos y ms. Lugar encantador en un entorno ideal para pasar un fin de semana en familia. Para empezar las vistas desde el alojamiento son impresionantes dnde se respira aire puro. De noche incluso se pueden ver estrellas como pocas veces he visto. La posada perfecta muy bien cuidada con todo tipo de detalles en cualquiera de los rincones del alojamiento, con todo lo necesario y ms. Hay una sala con biblioteca dnde se sirven unos desayunos sper completos y con productos de la tierra. Otro aspecto a destacar es la amabilidad el trato y buen hacer de Javier y Katy, super recomendable tambin hacer con Javier alguna excursin ya que se nota que es conocedor del entorno y la historia y lo cuenta con pasin. No os perdis su excursin a las Menas. Volveremos sin lugar a dudas!
Toronjal de San Telmo
Located in Santa Cruz, 25 mi from Laujar de Andarax, Toronjal de San Telmo provides a garden and free WiFi.Each unit is equipped with a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a fireplace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Almería is 20 mi from the holiday home, while Aguadulce is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 22 mi from Toronjal de San Telmo.
No reviews yet.
Jazmin offers accommodations in Almería, 18 miles from Almeria Cathedral and 18 miles from Museum of Almeria. It is located 18 miles from Almeria Air Raid Shelters and provides free WiFi plus a tour desk.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby.Alcazaba of Almeria is 18 miles from the apartment, while Andalusian Center of Photography is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 21 miles from Jazmin.
- Great hosts, nice location, good size accommodation, parking
- Warm welcome. Julia provided everything we needed, including tapas, as we were exhausted after driving all day plus going to the incorrect address.
- Julia ist wahnsinnig nett und zuvorkommend, immer erreichbar und unkompliziert. Der Ort Alsodux ist winzig, dort gibt es einfach nichts ein Traum. Wenn man abends drauen sitzen mchte am besten ein wenig den Weg hochgehen, man hat dort einen super Blick in die Berge und das Flussbett. Lohnt sich!Thank you so much Julia! We loved it! Tim and Momo
- Gostamos do atendimento e da tranquilidade e hospitalidade dos moradores do povoado.
- La anfitriona, la ubicacin, la tranquilidad, silencio. Julia es un encanto y siempre est disponible para ayudar y aconsejar
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gérgal