|1||Mountain Jade Backpackers,Private Rooms & Studios||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Birdsong accommodation yha||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Kumara Historic Cottages||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
Mountain Jade Backpackers,Private Rooms & Studios
Located in Hokitika, a 4-minute walk from Hokitika Beach, Mountain Jade Backpackers has accommodations with a shared lounge and free private parking. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are offered.Rooms include an electric tea pot, while certain rooms are contain a kitchenette with a fridge and a toaster. The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Mountain Jade Backpackers.The nearest airport is Hokitika Airport, 1.4 miles from the accommodation.
- The facilities were perfect for travelling needs like laundry and location convenience .. the manager was very friendly and all areas were maintained cleanly and comfortable
- Had a comfortable stay at Mountain Jade Backpackers, everything was clean and the common areas were cool as well. Overall good vibes, would recommend!
- Room was perfect, wish we could have stayed another night in the private room at the special rate, but they were booked! Comfortable bed and good kitchen, albeit the kitchen was a bit small for how many guests were there. Towels were provided for the private rooms. Laundry was available as well. Breakfast was okay, continental toast and spreads provided as well as some cereal, nice, cheap way to start a backpackers day.
- There were adequate numbers of toilet rooms, shower rooms.
- I loved it. We took a private room. It was ideal for us.Even big space. Loved it
Birdsong accommodation yha
Just 2 minutes’ walk from Hokitika Beach, Birdsong accommodations features a large terrace with ocean views. Guests can enjoy a meal in the BBQ area or explore the surroundings.Birdsong accommodations is 10 minutes’ walk from the popular Glow Worm Dell. Greymouth Train Station is a 30-minute drive, and Hokitika Airport is a 5-minute drive away.The tour desk can help guests book local trips, activities and transport. The property also features a communal kitchen, 2 large outdoor bathtubs and a book exchange.All rooms are heated, and include bedlinen and towels. Some rooms have views of the ocean or garden.
- Overlooking the beach which was lovely. Excellent facilities.
- The host was excellent period the kitchen had almost every imaginable item. The view from the dining room/common area was beautiful. The mattresses were comfortable. Overall I thought it was a good value.
- Everything was beautiful and well kept. Extremely clean. The couple were very warm and accommodating. This was my first experience with a BB and it was more comfortable than I imagined.
- Kind and helpful hosts. Some board games to play. Clean and wellrun hostel. Nice little extras like milk etc.
- Loved the Bird Theme of the place. Beach view from room was awesome.
Kumara Historic Cottages
The Undertakers Backpackers is located in Kumara, 12 mi from Hokitika and 12 mi from Greymouth.The Undertakers Backpackers is a four bedroom cottage with a shared living area, kitchen and bathroom.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for cycling. Kumara Store and Cafe is a 2-minute walk from The Undertakers Backpackers.
- We had the whole house for ourselves. The kitchen was comfortable, very well equipped. It was clean and overall nice.
- The ambience was really amazing. Friendly staffs and great facilities. Its worth full and enjoyed during the stay.
- We got upgraded to the hotel room, it was very generous of them, especially after we had chosen Kumara as our lodging on a whim. Very nice people, and the mattresses were very soft, we found it hard to leave in the morning!
- Even though no one was staying and they officially were not at the office within ten minutes they had the facility ready for me leaving their own comforts to accommodate little me, it made me feel very special and I was able to relax for the night and explore the local gold mines the next day. It was a cute cottage and had everything you need. I recommend to all.
- Super comfy bed. Nice to mix with other guest in communal kitchen.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hokitika