Marco Polo Party Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Marco Polo Party Hostel offers rooms and dormitory rooms in St Julian’s, 1,000 feet from Spinola Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar, and shared facilities such as the sun terrace where guests can use the BBQ facilities or enjoy a drink.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property, and the hostel organizes events and parties on site.The modern and colorful units have air conditioning and parquet floors. Rooms and dormitory rooms come with either a shared bathroom, or an en suite one.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 4.3 mi from Marco Polo Party Hostel.
- Hostel was in an excellent location, 2′ walk from paceville and right in front was a bus stop to downtown. We had a big room it was very cool for socializing and meeting travelers. They have lockers, no need to bring your own. They also organized a boat tour to comino, which was excellent and highly recommended. There is a rooftop bar with exceptional view and affordable drinks. It is a social Hostel , we really enjoyed our time.
Booked 5 nights, extended and stayed a total of 13 nights. All the staff members were wonderful, Nathan, Chorche, Bryan, and the Big Bearded Brazilian (sorry, forgot his name) were great receptionists, always ready to help with any questions.
The rest of the staff also did an amazing job with keeping the place clean and tidy. They served a couple free family meals per week which were delicious and did i mention free?
Perfect location, close to beaches, nightlife, supermarkets, and the bus stop is right across the street.
A special shout-out to Alexandra for being my sidekick and listening to all my stories, and also a shout-out to Patty, for dealing with my late night noise and sometimes not cleaning up in the kitchen.
Ruth and Chris, you have an incredible team, keep doing what you are doing (its working).
The Elephant and I, will surely be back, until then good vibes and happy tears only!!!!
Beijinhos to everyone at Marco Polo Hostel!!!!
- It’s a great hostel everything is clean and in order , the staff was very kind and helpful , and I want to thank both Alessandro and chorche for the great experience I’ve had
- The Terrace was very nice. One of the guys was really very nice, his name was Chorche, so I would recommend getting to know him and getting some information on malta from him, he’a very helpful and very nice!
- Starting from check in process to check out, everything was perfect. Ryan even help with the places to visit, how to visit and which shouldn’t be missed. The location is amazing too. Just a few steps to the bus stop.
PV Guest house is located in Saint Julian’s, a 5-minute walk from St George’s Bay and 1,650 feet from Spinola Bay. It features free WiFi throughout and a roof terrace.The simple, colorful dormitory rooms come with a shared external bathroom. Guests have access to lockers. A mini-market is located on site.Several restaurants, clubs, and bars are within 350 feet of the Guest house PV. Malta International Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- It was clean, staff was helpfull, location is good for transportation and two min away from beach.
- Perfect hostel in the center of party ,we have with my friends one 4-bedroom with big balcony its was awesome.10 from 10
- Amazing staff special thanks to Aldo, Anna and Marilia for there great help.
- Staff -generally nice. Place is located in the middle of everything. I thought it will be loud at night as its In the pub street but we slept peacefully.
- The very best price for basic accommodation with bathrooms that are cleaned frequently.
Villa Andalucía Views
Located in San Ġwann, 0.7 mi from Balluta Bay Beach, Villa Andalucía Views features accommodations with a shared lounge, private parking and a garden. Each room has a balcony with views of the city.At the hostel, the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.You can play table tennis at Villa Andalucía Views.The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
The Students House
Located in Is-Swieqi, a 10-minute walk from St George’s Bay Beach, The Students House provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. The property has a shared kitchen and luggage storage space for guests.Guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain rooms at the hostel also offer a seating area. All rooms include a closet.The Students House has a terrace.Balluta Bay Beach is a 10-minute walk from the accommodation, while Exiles Beach is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 6 miles from The Students House.
No reviews yet.
Inhawi Boutique Hostel
One of our best sellers in St. Julianʼs! Located 1,000 feet from the seafront of St. Julian’s and a 10-minute walk from Sliema, Inhawi Boutique Hostel features an outdoor pool and sea views.The hostel offers accommodations in dormitory rooms. Some units feature a terrace or a balcony. Free WiFi is available throughout.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A continental-style breakfast is offered daily, including both sweet and savory items, fresh fruit and hot drinks.The hostel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 3.7 mi from Inhawi Boutique Hostel.
- 24h checkin, lots of space for everyone, and location next to only green space in this part of the island
- there’s nothing more to add, great hostel, location, etc. The beds were large and comfortable, lots of space and light. Extra was the green open space next door and view of the bay. Extra thanks to Cindy and the young lady that greeted me each day at breakfast. On this occassion had some really nice roomies and met some great people.
- bright rooms and whole house airy with natural light, even atm machine!!
- The pool, staff, the facilities and location. It totally worth the value.
- Been in hospitality for 15 years so it was good to be greeted by Ryan who made us feel like we in good hands. Filled us in on the area and even got us introduced to some otheres in the hostel.
NSTS Campus Residence and Hostel
NSTS Campus Residence offers free WiFi and both rooms and studios in Msida, 2.2 mi from Valletta. This property bordering the University of Malta features an outdoor pool, sun terrace and 24-hour reception.Rooms come with a private en suite or external bathroom, while studios also offer a kitchenette. Studios have a balcony overlooking the pool or the university grounds. Dormitory rooms are also available.The NSTS Residence is surrounded by supermarkets. The Point Shopping Mall is 1.6 mi from the property. Msida town center is a 15-minute walk away, while the the bus stop for Valletta and the beach are a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Pool, Kind staffs, Air-Conditioning Room, Attached bathroom.
- i like the stuff very much, they are very friendly and helpful.
- Very clean room and comfortable bed. Air conditioning is awesome during summer here.
- Quiet location, neighborhood, cleanliness, friendly staff
- Clean, cozy, polite staff, free towel, good location and amazing view
Hostel Malti Budget
Located in St. Julian’s, just a 5-minute walk from lively Paceville, Hostel Malti offers a hot tub located on the rooftop which also features sea views. Its dormitory rooms are decorated with brightly colored walls. Free WiFi is available.Guests at the Malti can relax on the comfortable sofas, tables and chairs on the roof terrace. There is also a barbecue.A shuttle service can be arranged to Malta International Airport, 6.8 mi from the Malti Hostel. A bus stop 50 feet from the property has services around St. Julian’s.
- Team specially Esther and all information was send across for avoid confusion
- Great place for relaxation with young free minding people
Malti is located near by many bus stops, markets, clubs and restaurants!
Everything was great, cozy bed, clean bathroom and kitchen. Also the staff was pretty helpful and kind. Thanks to Chorche and Ester for such a great time!
- Booked for one night, stayed for 4 because of how homely and fun it was! Eszter was the absolute best and I’d totally come back in the same hostel if I’m in malta just for her.
Esther!!!! Without her the place would be ok bit she truly makes the place feel special!
Facilities: Awesome! The rooftop area is really great to hang out with fellow travelers.
Staff: The Best!
Beds: Very comfy!
Showers: Very Nice!
Granny’s Inn Hostel
Set 1,150 feet from Sliema’s seafront, on the island of Malta, Granny’s Inn Hostel offers 2 shared terraces, a roof-top area and free Wi-Fi throughout. A shared TV room with cable channels is available to guests.The rooms feature a ceiling fan, a mini fridge, and mosquito nets.All guests have access to a fully equipped shared kitchen and communal living/dining area. A computer is also available for shared use for free.Numerous buses to/from numerous sandy beaches and Valletta stop on the seafront promenade. Paceville can be reached with a 20-minute walk or a 5-minute bus ride. Luqa Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- I liked everything in this hostel! I’ve been staying in hostels for over 10 years now and this was one of the best I’ve ever been! It’s clean, comfortable and organized, the location is perfect, close to the beach and bus stops and the rooftop is the just amazing. The staff is something else, always nice and ready to help at anytime, even when the reception was closed, specially Lorena, apart from being so helpful with everything, she has the best tips about the island, showed me the best spots and has the best astral ever, for sure made all the difference in my trip. I will definitely come back to Malta and staying here again.
- Very close to many bus stations that go everywhere in the island. Very comfy and fridges inside the room. Also very clean all the time.
- I like it a lot so much that i extended my stay to one more week😉😁
- The hostel was spotlessly clean, the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the kitchen was well equipped including recycling and spare food from other guests. The kitchen and upper lounge both have TV, with nice views from the roof terrace. It’s in a great location, with bus transport to almost anywhere on the Island within a few minutes walk, and plenty of bars, cafe’s, shops, supermarket also within a few minutes walk. The promenade and sea is again just a few minutes walk away. Excellent hostel. Really enjoyed the stay.
- Perfect hostel! No complaints at all. The staff is friendly and welcoming and the other guests were great. Good facilities, good location, and a great price.
Just 650 feet from Sliema Beach, the Corner Hostel is a renovated Maltese townhouse offering a communal kitchen, and rooms and dormitories with a telephone and ceiling fan. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel.Rooms at the Sliema Corner Hostel come with an private bathroom. The dormitories have shared bathrooms.Guest can sunbathe on the sun terrace. Corner Hostel has barbecue facilities, a library and luggage storage.The Exiles Bus Terminal is 650 feet from the property. Busses from here link with Luqa Airport, Valletta and St. Julians. A shuttle service is available upon request.
- The staffs are super nice. The location is so strategic, super easy to be accessed by public transports. The room and the bathroom are clean. The bed is also comfortable.
Would please offer shower gel.
May be rental towels
- Friendly staff, great location, clean environment.
Little lamp next to bed
- Good location. The staff was awesome and gave me good recommendations of what to do. Close to bars, grocery stores, and walking distance to the party scene.
Set in St Julian’s, Boho Hostel features a garden with hammocks where guests can relax. It offers free WiFi, a TV lounge with DVD player and dormitory rooms. The clubbing district of Paceville a 20-minute walk away.Boho Hostel features both mixed dormitories and female dormitories, as well as a private room with attached bathroom. Dormitories feature a fan, large lockers and shared bathrooms.The lounge has a TV with satellite TV channels and the shared kitchen is fully equipped. The hostel offers complimentary tea and coffee.Boho Hostel is a 10 minute walk from the center of St Julian’s. The bus from Malta International Airport stops at Balluta Bay, just 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Boho has a very comfy feel. Especially liked the terrace and kitchen for cooking. A lot of attention to detail (flowers on the table and the like). The host also baked some pastries one day even though breakfast was not generally included.
- Very nice interior, cozy. The room was very spacious and had a sofa and a big bathroom. Sockets already had an adapter which was a great detail. Kitchen was clean, despite many people using it. Well-equipped with everything you need to prepare a decent meal.
Owner Penny was very helpful
She answered all questions
- The host put her heart and soul into the hostel. The kitchen was nice with lots of amenities. The garden was peaceful.
- First hostel experience, quite positive. Excellent staff in that of Ross and Kinga who helped me adapt to the island and gave me a great sense of comfort within the hostel. 10/10 for them!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Is-Sellum