The Gingerbread Cabin
Overlooking the east gate to Jasper National Park, The Gingerbread Cabin is located on half an acre of woods. This log cabin features a kitchen, log furniture and a wood-burning stove in the dining area.The Gingerbread Cabin offers a cottage with a loft. The main floor includes a dining area, living room and satellite TV with DVD player. A small library with a selection of movies and games is provided. Free WiFi internet access is available.Located East of the Canadian Rockies, this Jasper cottage is 13 mi from Hinton city center. Jasper city center is 35 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Ramada by Wyndham Hinton
Located 4 minutes’ from Hinton Golf Club, Ramada by Wyndham Hinton features an indoor pool, a hot tub and a fitness center. A microwave and a refrigerator are provided in all rooms. Free WiFi is included.A flat-screen satellite TV, a work desk and ironing facilities are included in every room at Ramada by Wyndham Hinton. A toaster and a kettle are also provided. A private bathroom offers a hairdryer.Barbecue facilities are offered for guest use at this Hinton accommodations. A daily continental breakfast is included. A 24-hour reception, on-site cash machine and vending machines are also available.Warehouse One – Parks West Mall is adjacent to this property. William A. Switzer Provincial Park is 9.9 mi away.
- We had a dog but the 20 fee was a bit high, dogs allowed.
- The room was clean and neat. The bed was comfortable and plenty of pillows. The warm breakfast was good and had a variety of cold and warm drinks. I would stay here again.
- Excellent service here! Front desk staff, breakfast servers staff 10/10! Would make a point of staying here again.
- The room was spacious and we enjoyed the hot breakfast. Price is fair for what you get.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and big. We liked the little space to be able to prepare our food for our hikes. We were both surprised that breakfast was included, what a treat in this Covid time! Thank you
One of our best sellers in Hinton! Hinton Lodge is a 3-star property located in Hinton. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk and an ATM for guests.Hinton Lodge offers a hot tub. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hinton, like hiking and cycling.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Hinton Lodge.
- I have to say, I was very pleased with my stay here!! I was very impressed with literally everything. Clean, friendly staff, best attempts at a safe, hot, healthy breakfast during Covid times Nice comfee rooms, great location, and unbeatable prices for such great accommodations!!
- Check in was fast and friendly. Our room was super clean and the temperature inside was perfect. The property is quiet and our family had a wonderful stay. We would surely stay there again.
- Comfy beds and pillows, slept very well. Great value and one of the only places offering warm breakfast during COVID. Clean. Friendly staff.
- With this whole face mask crap they were very accepting of the mask exemption. I was very pleased not to have to wear a mask. The one lady that was working was very helpful. Definitely going to be booking a stay there again. Not to mention they had a hot breakfast and not many hotels do that anymore. For the price is was worth it.
- Outstanding price! It was very clean and the breakfast was beyond expectations.
Pines Motel offers air-conditioned accommodations in Hinton. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property features free private parking and free WiFi.At the motel, rooms have a seating area.
- Quiet, quaint with easy access to nearby amenities.
- It was very clean and in good condition. We had a view of the mountains and there are chairs to sit on your porch outside the room.
- Location was right off the highway, room Very clean quiet. Bed super comfortable.
- It was cheap but so cute and very clean. The manager was very nice. I will be booking here again
- Dont let the exterior fool youthe rooms are very modern inside. I was very satisfied with my room and will be staying again in the future! It was quiet and clean.
Located 15 mi from Jasper National Park, this Hinton motel offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom in each room. Free WiFi is included.Each air-conditioned room at Crestwood Hotel offers tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk.Guests can enjoy the fitness center at Hotel Crestwood. Vending machines offering snacks and drinks are located on-site.Hinton Golf Course is 1,650 feet away. Parks West Mall is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Location is nice and the receptionist. Price is acceptable.
- Very comfortable! Staff could not have been friendlier!
- Nice and close to the highway, but didnt hear the highway while sleeping.
- Convenient location. Restaurants nearby. Located close to highway but little noise comes through thats a good thing
- Very clean and comfy, the staff was very friendly and welcoming
Twin Pine Inn & Suites
Featuring The Woodcutters Lodge, an on-site restaurant and bar with a fireplace and karaoke, this Alberta inn offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerators.Free WiFi and work desks are standard in all rooms at the Twin Pine Inn & Suites. The rooms also have large windows and air conditioning.Guests can explore the Beaver Boardwalk, a nature walk through the area wetlands, with a packed lunch from the Twin Pine Inn.The Twin Pine Inn is within a 5-minute drive of the Hinton Golf Club. The Alberta Forest Service Museum is 2.5 mi from the property.
- Clean room, with a new shower, interesting that the sink is outside bathroom but it turned out very convenient. They have a microwave, a coffee machine and a small fridge, no breakfast included.
- Staff was excellent, very friendly. Good suggestions for meals.
- The shower was amazing, Im staying another day. Ive lived my life on the road, and this place is a hidden gem.
- We loved the room! The staff was amazing and super friendly , great mountain views and easy access to the highway Will definitely stay again
- Great price, clean and comfy but not fancy. Was more than adequate for us.
Econolodge Inn and Suites
This hotel is located in Hinton and off Highway 16. The hotel features mountain views. A microwave is provided in every room.Rooms at the Econolodge Inn and Suites have free Wi-Fi. The rooms include a coffee maker and refrigerator.The Tokyo Sushi Restaurant is located on-site and features sushi.The Econolodge Inn is within 60 minutes’ drive of Jasper National Park. The Hinton Golf Club is within a 5-minute drive of the hotel.
- We were looking for a good, clean, reasonably priced hotel and thats exactly what we got. The staff were very friendly. We needed a dog friendly room, and the staff were very accomadating.
- Good location. Clean inside. Safe. Quiet. Lot of places to eat.
- Staff was very friendly, food was very good, slept very well!
- The property was decent. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Nice and clean and very acessible to the shopping mall and to the highway goibg to jasper!!
Tara Vista Inn
Conveniently located off Highway 16, this Hinton motel provides free WiFi in all areas. A refrigerator and a microwave are offered in each room. Jasper National Park is 52 mi away.A cable TV and a seating area are provided in all air-conditioned rooms at Tara Vista Inn. A coffee maker is included. Mountain views are offered from all rooms.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Inn Tara Vista. Luggage storage and vending machines are on site. Laundry service is available.Miette Hot Springs are 40 minutes’ drive away. Beaver Boardwalk at Maxwell Lake is 1.2 mi from Tara Vista Inn.
- Easy access from highway, clean and of course in budget.
- The rooms were neat and tidy. Found the front desk staff to be very bright and helpful. Great place to stay
- Convenient and familiar as we stay often when passing through. Close to Smittys.
- The Tara Vista Inn was clean and had a fridge and microwave. The decor was a little outdated but that was not an issue for us as it was clean and that is the most important The price was reasonable for the area and time of year July. The staff was very friendly and helpful and it appeared to be family owned and operated which we like. We would stay there again.
- Great staff, good room. Good value, good location.
Holiday Inn Hinton
The indoor pool features a waterslide at Holiday Inn Hinton. Each room features free WiFi and a flat-screen cable TV. Jasper National Park is 20 mi away.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in each room at the Hinton Holiday Inn. The rooms feature wood furniture and a work desk.On-site dining is offered at Greentree Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks are available at the fireside lounge. Guests can relax in the hot tub or sauna at the hotel. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Hinton Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Dr. Duncan Murray Recreation Center is 1.9 mi from Hinton Holiday Inn.
- The staff was helpful. Rooms were very nice. I felt it was a good value
- Good value, friendly, comfortable beds, lots of pillows , excellent shower , very quiet, good food at the restaurant !
- Perfect location and price for our needs. Staying in Jasper has become too expensive, so our plan was to stay in Hinton and drive into Jasper for the day. This worked so well because we saw a number of animals on the journey into the Jasper area. The hotel was also very close to Beaver Boardwalk, which was something my kids really wanted to check out. The sportsbar across the parking lot has one of the best steaks Ive had in a long time.
- The staff were very friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and the bed was fairly comfortable.
- The room was clean, large enough for the family of three, good beds. Definitely book again.
One of our best sellers in Hinton! Timberland Hotel offers accommodations in Hinton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Timberland Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. A coffee machine and microwave are provided.There is a hairdresser at the property.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Jasper National Park Entrance