Located 1,650 feet from the nearest beach and from the center of Tivat, Hostel Anton is a relaxed, but lively place where live gigs happen often and spontaneously, and where social interaction is prominent. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.All units come with a cooling fan, free linen and towels. Guests can use the shared bathrooms, the storage room with free lockers and the small library.Anton Hostel offers a breakfast included in the price. During the summer, the property runs a restaurant, and during the off-season, guests may use the common kitchen. Laundry and ironing service is provided at a surcharge.There are several hiking trails near the property. A tour office and a boat marina, as well as the City Park, can be found 1,650 feet away.The Main Bus Station is 1.2 mi away, while Tivat Airport is 1.9 mi from Anton Hostel.
- The Hostel is amazing!!! Good structure, very clean and the staff are so friendly!! I was there a few months ago, and they really improved the space! The breakfast is included and wonderful, something rare in the region. Now they have a football toy, I had funny moments there!! They still have a wonderful view and cheap beer!!!!!
- Price/quality and location are unbeatable. Quite, very well maintained. Everything you need to stay in a very comfortable atmosphere. Super clean!!!
Staff is amazing! Very kind, friendly and positive and will make your stay even more enjoyable.
Hostel is great, artistic, clean… and they have two crazy kittens chasing each other all day, which was instant five star review the moment I saw them! 🙂
Absolutely loved everything about this place!
- Everything. Staff was the best, Rodrigo, Julie and Daisy were super nice. Place was cozy and close to Porto Montenegro. I loved my stay.
- The staff was really friendly. The location was fine.
Located in Kotor, within a 15-minute walk of Sea Gate – Main Entrance and 0.8 miles of Kotor Clock Tower, Hostel Amigo has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a grill. The rooms come with a terrace with views of the garden.All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms at the hostel also feature a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.Popular points of interest near Hostel Amigo include Kamelija Shopping Centre, Church of St. Nicholas, Kotor and Northern Gate. The nearest airport is Tivat, 7 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Location, though it was further from center, it was so close to the marina. Also there was a supermarket nearby.
The view from kitchen terrace was great.
Room was clean and tidy.
The owner friendly.
- Perfect host, hostel is very near to the sea. Clean and peaceful place
- Nice location, near to the centre. Calm place and ambient
- Simple sleep over place with all needed on great location. I had very nice time 🙂
Location is perfect, quite neighborhood, and just 5min walking for city centre. Host was kind and helpful.
Bad was very nice, and I slept very well. I was only one day, and I hope so that I will come again in Amigo hostel on summer time. Thanks a lot 🙂
- Location, though it was further from center, it was so close to the marina. Also there was a supermarket nearby.
Old Town Homestel
One of our best sellers in Kotor! Old Town Homestel is located in Kotor, a few steps from Kotor Clock Tower and a 1-minute walk from Sea Gate – Main Entrance. Popular points of interest nearby include Church of St. Nicholas, Kotor, Kotor Cathedral – Saint Tryphon and Northern Gate. The property is a 3-minute walk from Gurdic Gate.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with an electric tea pot. The rooms come with a private bathroom, while some have a city view. The rooms at Old Town Homestel feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kotor, like hiking.Kamelija Shopping Centre is 900 feet from Old Town Homestel, while River Gate is a 2-minute walk from the property. Tivat Airport is 3.1 miles away.
The best thing about Old Town Hostel is without a doubt Milan and Danilo, the 2 guys running the day to day operations. They are both incredibly helpful and eager to help you make the most of your stay in Kotor. And so generous with their time! I can not say enough good things about these guys.
It’s super cool to be in the Old Town and so close to everything and yet the room is only 1100 steps from the bus station.
The WiFi is excellent.
I will definitely be back!
- Believe the reviews – Milan really is that awesome!
- This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Perfect location, both private room and dorm are clean and comfortable, there is a kitchen and a pool! The best thing in this place tho is the staff and I mean Milan. He was absolutely amazing – he was incredibly helpful, committed and available 24/7 which is crazy. He really made me feel like home. I initially booked 3 nights but stayed for a week. I totally recommend.
- Loved this hostel. I’ve been traveling the world for 4 years and have stayed in hundreds of different hostels. Old town hostel is by far the best one I have come across. With out a doubt the location and scenery was breath taking. It’s impossible to take a bad picture in Kotor. What set this hostel aside from others was the amazing staff. Milan was amazing and is just genuinely a great person. He recommended the best restaurants, hikes and places to explore. Thanks so much man, can’t wait to visit again. Stay here, you will not be disappointed.
- 3 superadvantages of the place: 1) truly great location – you are in the centre of centre of everything; 2) absolutely amazing managing stuff – guys from reception are very helpful (Milan, thanks for everything!); 3) value for money. Highly recommended.
- The best thing about Old Town Hostel is without a doubt Milan and Danilo, the 2 guys running the day to day operations. They are both incredibly helpful and eager to help you make the most of your stay in Kotor. And so generous with their time! I can not say enough good things about these guys.
Old Town Youth Hostel
Housed in a 13th century building, Hostel Old Town Kotor is located within the UNESCO-protected historic center of Kotor. Featuring free Wi-Fi, it offers air-conditioned accommodations with stone walls and wooden furniture. The Alibaba Beach is 500 feet away.The property provides studios with a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom, while rooms have a shared bathroom and a fridge and washing machine at disposal.The on-site café bar with a lounge area is a good spot to relax. The property can organize cycling, hiking and other trips. A library and personal lockers are also at guests’ disposal. Free public parking is available nearby.A grocery shop is next to the property, while a supermarket is 350 feet away. A restaurant serving traditional Montenegrin cuisine is at a distance of 50 feet.One of Kotor’s main sights are the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon and fortifications which stretch for 2.8 mi. A bus station is 650 feet away, while Tivat Airport is 6.2 mi from the Old Town Kotor Hostel.
- My original plan was to stay for one night and move on…ended up staying 3! This place is amazing for the price you pay. Right in the heart of the old town, within walkable distance to all major sights, bus station and supermarket. However, the staff makes this place to stand out even more. Milan, the receptionist, went above and beyond to make my stay and all others as smooth as possible. Would definitely stay there again!
- I liked the staff and owners. Very nice, available, and flexible. They are very helpful and even if the actual situation is more complicate they kept being very committed.
- The old town hoste is situated right in the centre of the old town, so the location couldn’t be better! The staff are super friendly and there is a chance to socialize every evening. Definitely a good choice when in Kotor!
- The stuff, the rooms, the location, the program for the guests was exceptional
The location is right inside the old town and very near to bus station, very convenient. Love MILAN!!!! Milan is the best, he is very helpful and friendly, I feel like I have a very trustworthy helpful funny friend in Kotor. It was amazing and I laughed a lot talking to him. I also made beautiful friends and loved the four hours free tour!!!! Well equipped kitchen, clean toilet, very comfortable bed with curtains. They also allow me to put my luggage early and help me to keep my luggage when checking out!
Thank you so much old town hostel!!!
Located in a historic building renovated in 2017, Hostel Pupa provides adults-only accommodations on the seafront in Kotor. The 4-star hostel features dormitory rooms with free WiFi.The rooms come with an air conditioning, a wardrobe and shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included while hairdryer and iron are available upon request at the front desk.The hostel features a terrace and a shared lounge. The property can organize various trips upon request and a grocery shop is next to Hostel Pupa.Tivat is 6.8 mi from the accommodations, while Budva is 14 mi away. Tivat Airport is 4.3 mi from the property.
- Staff are all helpful, friendly and hospitable! The girl at the reception on the day I checked in helped me to plan my trip in Kotor depending on my time scale. Without her, I wouldn’t have known how to get to Perast and enjoyed the lady of the rock island! The other girl at the reception on my second day was also very sweet that she actively noticed the bus ticket I sent to their email and printed it out for me even before I informed her! They’re not only beautiful from the outside but also from their hearts!
- The hostel is conveniently located close to the old town, bus stops, and the best bbq in Montenegro. The place was kept clean all the time. The receptionists were also great at making sure the guests had a comfortable stay. I would want to give a shoutout to Jessica. She’s an awesome receptionist. Aside from the fact that she’s fun to talk to, she was also very helpful and even gave me tips to get around Montenegro like a local. Great place to stay in Kotor.
I planned to stay 2 days in Kotor, and ended up staying like a week. Not just because the city is amazing, but also because this hostel is amazing.
The people (Kristina and Jessica) are the highlight, and comfy beds comes very close too. The bathrooms were clean, the kitchen was small yet well-equipped, and there was plenty of space to hangout with other people.
The rooms are tucked inside so the street noise doesn’t make it inside. I had a very good sleep there. The hostel is in the waterfront, so amazing views are guaranteed. There is a supermarket so close that you can almost touch it while sitting in the comfortable couch, and the bus station is so close as well.
- I love everything about this hostel— great location, amazing hospitality by the ladies, and very clean! Great job! 10/10!
- Beds are comfortable and each comes with a locker, socket and lamp. Nice location, just across the street to the entrance of old town and a supermarket, less than 5 minutes’ walk to the bus terminal. Staff are friendly and welcoming.
Hostel Holiday Cetinje
Located in Cetinje, 12 miles from Lovcen National Park, Hostel Holiday Cetinje has accommodations with a bar, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. With barbecue facilities, the property also has a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are available.All rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a fridge, an oven and a stovetop. At Hostel Holiday Cetinje the rooms include a TV, a shared bathroom, and a patio with a lake view.The nearest airport is Podgorica, 27 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The young woman at the money/banking museum gave me a thorough your of Montenegrin history.
- Amazing value, for a very low price you get a clean, comfortable room, a fully equipped kitchen, a good internet connection, two bathrooms, and you can also wash some clothes. The location is great, and the owners very nice, smiling and welcoming (they don’t speak a lot of English but it was still possible to communicate easily).
- The place is clean, has nice kitchen, very close to the center. The only thing you need to know — the house is not on the street itself, you need to turn into small side alley. The owner was not at place, so I need to call, but he arrived in just a minute.
- Backpacking through Montenegro, we felt incredibly welcome in this hostel. Yes it is tricky to find, but once in there you feel at home !
- Very hospitable hosts. One hour walk from Lovcen national park. Hostel opposite the main road.
Boasting a bar, garden and views of garden, Sunny Hostel is located in Budva, 1.2 mi from Dukley Beach. All rooms boast a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a fridge, a stovetop, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Sunny Hostel can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.The accommodations offers a barbecue.Popular points of interest near Sunny Hostel include Podmaine Monastery, Budva Main Bus Station and Dukley Marina Budva. The nearest airport is Tivat Airport, 14 mi from the hostel.
- Dinosaurs very friendly men. I had two excellent days in his apartment. It has the parking near the haus. Very clean and singing of birds all the day. Bueatuful view to the Adriatic coast.
- Очень гостеприимный хозяин. Бронировала как хостел, но за небольшую доплату предложили аппартаменты с роскошным видом на Будванскую ривьеру. Хорошее месторасположения-тихо и спокойно, рядом монастырь. До пляжа и автовокзала 15 мин.
- Хороший хозяин , за доп плату отвезёт и заберёт из аэропорта, в приложении maps me их легко найти по ориентиру monastir Podmaine , называются Sunny Villa Apartments. Находятся действительно высоко , подойдёт молодым и активным , благодаря расположению на возвышении открывается вид на всю Будву и море, большой балкон в каждой комнате. Я приехала не в самый пик сезона , хозяин предложил комнату намного просторнее чем я бронировала, спасибо за это
Тихий спокойный частный недорогой отель.
Управляющий – сам владелец. Отношение к туристам выше всех похвал, встречают как буд-то мои родственники. В этом районе тишина ночью. Номера с видом на море заслуживают отдельной похвалы, из них видна и бухта, и остров, и часть города с высоты.
В 100м есть сетевой магазин с приятными ценами. До пляжа, быстрым шагом, спускаться минут 12-14. Всегда есть места для парковки. Мы брали машину в прокат и катались на пляж Яз, всего 12мин и мы на дивном пляже, который имеет разнообразие на любой вкус, и гальку, и дикий пляж, и скалы, и песочек для детей и пожилых.
Вообщем все понравилось. А тем кто любит понты, может заплатить в несколько раз дороже, и в итоге не сильно будет отличаться. Ходили по разным отелям в гости, знаю что пишу.
- Нам достался номер-студио со своей ванной комнатой, мини-кухней и кондиционером. Также был просторный балкон со столиком и двумя стульями. В номере была вся необходимая посуда, чистые полотенца и постельные принадлежности. Хозяин очень гостеприимный и отзывчивый (помог распечатать посадочные талоны на самолет). От автовокзала до виллы минут 15 прогулочным шагом. В округе хватает продуктовых и хозяйственных магазинов, много кафе, есть пекарни. До пляжа можно дойти одной прямой дорогой, что очень удобно. В общем, нам все понравилось, отдохнули великолепно!
One of our best sellers in Budva! Hostel Michel features free bikes, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Budva. Featuring barbecue facilities, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around a few steps from Ricardova Glava Beach, a 1-minute walk from Pizana Beach and 1,200 feet from Mogren Beach. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Hostel Michel provides some units that feature a patio and garden view, and every room includes a shared bathroom and a desk. At the accommodation, all rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Hostel Michel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Budva, like cycling.Popular points of interest near the hostel include Holy Trinity Church, TQ Plaza and Omnia Night Club. The nearest airport is Tivat Airport, 15 miles from Hostel Michel.
- Nice hostel. Very good location. The Turkish man in reception very kind and helpful.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful with us 🙂
- The location was perfect in old town. Very close to the beach and some good restaurants. The staff is very helpful and welcoming.
- Good location, located at old town. The host super friendly, and welcoming. And helpful.
- Centrally located in the hearth of old town, walking distance to the beach and restaurants, bars, even the bus station wasn’t too far away. There is a catholic church near by with bells going from 7 am every hour, so no late mornings! Super friendly and flexible staff.
Freedom Hostel Budva
Located in Budva, a few steps from Pizana Beach, Freedom Hostel Budva has air-conditioned rooms and a shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also offer free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a garden view.You can play darts at Freedom Hostel Budva, and bike rental and car rental are available.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Ricardova Glava Beach, Mogren Beach and Holy Trinity Church. The nearest airport is Tivat, 15 miles from Freedom Hostel Budva, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Excellent property, guy working there was extremely friendly and helpful! I’m sure I’ll come there again.
- The best location ever, directly in the heart of Budva, in old city. It is very good nice hostel, where you can really meet people. At reception you will get all information: bars, restaurants, beaches, where and how to go, what to see and etc. People there are very friendly.
- This place is a very special place. It was definitely the best place I stayed at! The beds are super comfortable, there are pleanty of bathrooms which are cleaned often. The kitchen area is well equipped and a good place to meet fellow travellers. The living area is relaxing and fun. And then the best thing in this place is the staff. They are friendly and very accommodating, they will find time to make you feel comfortable and entertained, even when they are super busy. Intelligent and funny people, always with smiles on their faces. They will give you a lot of information on what to see and where to go. I had a long stay here and I am definitely coming back. A big big thank you to Nikola, Milos, Nano and Bozidar (and all their friends and family members) for making me feel like I am part of their wonderful Freedom family! See you soon 🙂 ❤
- Milos and his family are so friendly. They gave great suggestions. Atmosphere in the hostel is perfect too.
- Staff is absolutely amazing! Really helpful and super positive. Location is outstanding, the heart of the Old Town, 10 mins to the coolest beach of the area. Very nice common areas.
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, High is located in Budva in the Budva County Region, 0.7 mi from Budva Old Town. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountain. High features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also offers car hire. Mogren Beach is 0.9 mi from High, while Jaz Beach is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tivat Airport, 12 mi from the property.
Lovely little family-run hostel with amazing
views. As mentioned, the drive up is steep which was tough for my truck in the rain, but I made it. Worth it for the views and kind family!
- Awesome view over bay. Spacious room. Barbeque and extras like workout equipment. Helpful staff. Thankfully, a bit removed from the over commercialized center of Budva.
- This is a super relaxing hostel. The views are incredible. Full kitchen and paid laundry make it good for longer stays. The vibe is super chill. The bathrooms are nice and completely private, but if the hostel was full, that would probably mean waiting in line. Comfy beds with everything you need… big lockers, light, shelf, and outlet for each bed. Overall, good place.
- This place has an amazing view, is clean and spacious, the stuff is very helpful and they serve a delicious breakfast.
- It’s not High hostel. It’s the highest hostel))) Just amazing view from the hostel
- Lovely little family-run hostel with amazing
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kamenari