Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Located in a private farm next to the Sierra Nevada, this hotel is a true escape from it all and is a fantastic base for exploring the natural surroundings.Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
- Great hotel and good value for money! We travelled with motorbike around the Alpujarra and my friend and I were very pleased with the hotel. The beds were excellent and the pillows even better, room very clean and warm. The breakfast was included and they had nice selection of cold cuts, cheese, cereals, juices, fruits, home made cake and jam, homemade quince…. honestly for 60 euro a night including breakfast you cant get it better! The receptionist was very pleasant and the owner, an old Spanish man gave us some routes through offroad trails we wouldnt find it otherwise! We crossed the Alpujarra at 2000 meters offroad in the most amazing trail you can imgine… and all thanks to him!
- Very good location, close to the village and quiet. Highly recommended for wine connaisseurs. Good base camp for going on trips to the rest of the Alpujarra
- Lovely hotel situated in the mountains. Very nice staff and beautiful scenery on the country side. Nice, clean room with a terrace.
- Very friendly staff. Everything was clean. And the restaurant is just great.
- Friendly hosts. Looked after our bicycles. Beautiful surroundings, orchards, mountain backdrop, lovely house. Delicious evening meal with good wine made at the house. Good breakfast. Thank you!
Villa Turística de Laujar de Andarax
Villa Turística de Laujar de Andarax is located in Laujar de Andarax, in Almeria. The complex offers seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court and free outdoor parking.All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex offers a continental breakfast and includes a bar with snacks to take away.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- Very relaxed environment Nice apartment Good food
- The property, grounds, pool. Its a great place to stay with kids! Great little village in the mountains!
- Location and views were fabulous. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. We booked a half board package and the menu of the day was good. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The room was very spacious with a beautiful view across the valley.
- Breakfast was good. Evening meals were good, with drinks from the bar very reasonable price.
Casa Pilar Seco
Featuring accommodations with a balcony, Casa Pilar Seco is located in Laujar de Andarax. The property has mountain views.The vacation home has 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave, and a bathroom. A TV is offered.The vacation home has a terrace.Sierra Nevada is 29 miles from Casa Pilar Seco, while Almería is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural La Marmita de Ahlam
Hotel Rural La Marmita de Ahlam features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Benecid. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is an outdoor pool and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.The hotel offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub and terrace. Guests at Hotel Rural La Marmita de Ahlam will be able to enjoy activities in and around Benecid, like hiking and cycling.Sierra Nevada is 30 mi from the accommodations, while Almería is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 29 mi from Hotel Rural La Marmita de Ahlam.
- Un lugar tranquilo para estar relajado y desconectar. Hay bastantes rutas de senderismo alrededor. Cenamos una noche en el restaurante y estaba muy bueno, eso si, lo suyo es avisar con tiempo.
- Personal agradable, las habitaciones muy bien colchones bastante nuevos y cmodos. Y las vistas, creo que las mejores de la comarca, sobre todo desde restaurante excelente ubicacin. Muy recomendable el alojamiento.
- Las vistas espectaculares , la tranquilidad, instalaciones nuevas y muy acogedoras, muy cmodas y muy limpias, Mati, su hermana Eva, son muy atentas, siempre disponibles para ayudar, el resto del equipo tambin. Hay varios senderos preciosos alrededor para hacer. Las reas comunes recreativas tambin son muy bonitas, la comida del restaurante deliciosa comida hecha por Renatta!! vino autntico de bodegas de Fondn. Estoy encantada por haber descubierto este maravilloso lugar, ideal para venir y no salir del mismo, descanso muy bueno. Volver y pronto. Gracias!!!
- Lo primero el servicio aunq la comida hubiera Sido mala q no es el caso el servicio excelente en todo momento atentas las dos chicas q nos sirvieron y yo trabajando en este servicio me explicaron cada detalle del vino q peda y q quera probar me encanto volver sin duda fui de viaje cn una amiga y volver cn mi chico porq lo tienen todo cuidado limpio y relax ante todo
- Mgico. Creo que es el mejor adjetivo para describir La Marmita. Naturaleza y desconexin en estado puro. Afortunadamente me top con Marco mientras encenda el fuego, y despus de un buen rato charlando con l es fcil entender porque este sitio merece tanto la pena. Tambin fue excelente el trato con sus hermanos, su padre y Mati, entre todos hacen que el lugar sea encantador. Al anochecer nos tomamos un vino en la zona de la terraza, con el fuego y las lucecitas, fue precioso. Los colchones son nuevos y muy cmodos, la calidad/precio es extraordinaria. Volveremos seguro, cuando haga buen tiempo, para disfrutar de la piscina. Al llegar te ofrecen pagar la visita guiada a la bodega Cepa Bosqued, ni lo dudis. Profesionalidad y calidad igual que en La Marmita. Muchas gracias a Marco por su hospitalidad y su cercana. Nos volveremos a encontrar!
Casa Rural Entresierras
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Rural Entresierras offers pet-friendly accommodations in Beires, 34 mi from Almería.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests have free access to a seasonal local pool.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling. Roquetas de Mar is 40 mi from Casa Rural Entresierras, while Guadix is 47 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 26 mi from Casa Rural Entresierras.
- The location and the ambience is excellent. The food was good and the quiet country vibe really suited us on this trip.
- Staff absolutely friendly, felt like being at home from home.
- The casa rural was very welcoming and we sat with the owner on the terrace for some hours. The rooms were all very clean and comfortable. A lot of thought has gone into decorating this new business venture in the beautiful Alpujarra mountains. It is also only one hour away from the beaches of Almeria.
- Meal cooked for me on my arrival. Despite language problems no issues . Instant hot water in room rathe than having to wait to drain off cold.
- Fantastic location. Room was bright, airy and super clean. We booked with a mountain view which was worth the extra 10 Euro a night.
El Domingo en el Valle
El Domingo en el Valle is located 2,650 feet from Fondón, in Andalusia’s Alpujarra Hills. The complex of 4 villas is set in extensive gardens with barbecue facilities and free covered parking.Each air-conditioned villa has a furnished patio. There is a living room with a fireplace, sofa bed and TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries. The well-equipped kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.There are restaurants close to the villas and a municipal swimming pool is located 350 feet away. Sign-posted hiking routes are also nearby.
- La verdad es que me encant que fuesen tan cautelosos con el tema de respetar las normas de prevencin del coronavirus. La instalacin de la casa y la casa me gust bastante. Estuvimos muy tranquilos disfrutando de los pueblos de alrededor
- La casa es muy cmoda y amplia. La terraza, las vistas y el lugar donde se encuentra la casa, fantstico.
- Las vistas la tranquilidad las terrazas la chimenea
- Nos gust la ubicacin, sus vistas, las zonas comunes, la terraza,la luminosidad.
- La tranquilidad,la amabilidad de la seora y la limpieza
Balcon De La Alpujarra
Set beside Sierra Nevada National Park and located in Laroles, Balcon De La Alpujarra apartments feature a terrace with beautiful mountain views and are equipped with flat-screen TV.These heated 2, 3 and 5-bedroom apartments have a balcony and include a living room with sofa and traditional fireplace. Each kitchen-dining area includes a cooker with hob, microwave, fridge and a dining table. Private bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, and free towels and bed linen are included.The property also has a restaurant which is located beside the apartments, and the small town of Laroles includes a supermarket within a 900 feet walk. The surroundings are mountainous and offer excellent opportunities for hiking, climbing, cycling and canyoning.Balcon De La Alpujarra is located is 29 mi from Sierra De Baza Nature Reserve, and the city of Granada and Sierra De Huétor Nature Reserve are approximately 59 mi away.
- Full kitchen and great to have the bathtub! Roomy, we could Store our bikes safely inside.
- The apartment and its view were lovely and the apartment was very comfortable.
- Lots of room, nice views, parking outside the property.
- Lovely large comfortable apartments with balconys with lovely views
- Warm welcome from the staff, good food and help with taxi transportation
Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud
Set just outside the village of Laroles and offering views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud offers rustic chalets with gardens. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Each spacious chalet at Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud has a living room with a fireplace and a TV. There is either a kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and gas hob. The bathroom has a hydromassage shower.The chalets are surrounded by attractive grounds and fruit trees. Local activities include hiking and the nearest ski slopes can be reached in 90 minutes by car.The beaches at Adra can be reached in 45 minutes by car, while Granada is 75 mi away.
- Die Lage ist ein Traum, im Haus hat man alles was man braucht und Privatsphre. Wanderrouten starten von der Tr aus. Und die Belegschaft ist herzlich, freundlich und hilfsbereit und gibt super Tipps fr Wanderungen.
- La ubicacin de la casa rural era preciosa, nos alejaron en la ltima casa y era la ms bonita a mi parecer. Estuvimos muy Agust con nuestra mascota.
- Excelente sitio para relajarse en contacto con la naturaleza.
- El alojamiento es precioso. Bien ubicado y muy confortable. Los responsables son muy amables y en todo momento pendientes de que todo est perfecto.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, las vistas desde la casa, el porche con barbacoa y la piscina han sido increbles. Pero sobre todo la hospitalidad del lugar y el trato de todo el personal es increble. Encantada de mi semana de vacaciones all y me hubiera quedado ms tiempo.
Country house Cortijo Brazal La Ventaja
Set on the edge of Laroles, at the start of the Sierra Nevada National Park, Country house Cortijo Brazal La Ventaja has a garden with a barbecue and terrace.All accommodations offers air conditioning, heating, a fireplace and garden views. Apartments come with a kitchen with a microwave, toaster, kitchenware, and coffee machine.Hiking, mountain biking and skiing are popular in the surrounding countryside. The historic city of Granada is 62 mi from the property and Almeria Airport is a 90-minute drive away.
- Set in its own grounds. Very quite. Close to the small village. Good restaurants. Small village shop
- Everything…tranquil rural old farmhouse with fabulous views, stunning location, secluded terrace, relaxing gardens with hammocks, swing, and games. The helpful owner easily accessible on telephone
- Absolutely amazing spot!! Diego is also very nice hope we be back there one day…
- Lo mejor, el entorno. Tranquilidad y silencio, pero cerca del pueblo
- Ubicacin fantstica y sitio muy tranquilo. Para repetir
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles Nevada bike and treeking
This converted and fully renovated charming property dates back to the 16th century. It is located in the Sierra Nevada National Park, nestled in the mountains of La Alpujarra, in the province of Granada.Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Good location in the Alpujarras. Truly great hotel in this tiny rural village. Super friendly and helpful owner, Ramon, who even offered to wash my bicycle clothes. Very pleasant experience, indeed.
- Ramone was a wonderful host, so friendly and helpful and keen to please, highly recommended
- The hotel was centrally located next to the village square from where you had great views of the surrounding countryside. The owner, Ramone?, couldnt have been a better host. He washed all our cycle clothes and recommended an excellent restaurant. Even helped mend a bike. excellent place to stay.
- Ramon is a fantastic hostCant do enough for his guestsPerfect base for seeing the eastern Alpujarras
- Everything, a warm welcome, great food, they even washed our clothes for us! Definitely a place to go back to.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Laujar de Andarax