Located in the village of Leuzigen, 5 mi from Solothurn, Gheimtipp features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a barbecue area and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided and some rooms offer garden or river views.A solar charging station for electric cars is available to guests free of charge.You can play tennis near this hotel, and the area is popular for golfing. Bern is 24 mi from Gheimtipp, while Friborg is 42 mi away. The nearest airport is Bern-Belp Airport, 31 mi from Gheimtipp.
- Beautiful location Stunning roomsAmazing viewsStaff were great, even when i turned up late!The breakfast continental was huge and very tasty!Coffee was fantastic!
- De gastheer heeft een winkel benaderd waar wij EBikes konden huren. Top kwaliteit. En zo fantastisch langs De Aare naar Bielersee en terug kunnen fietsen. Fietspad is vlakbij de locatie.Geheimtipp is een voormalig station, met oog voor detail gerenoveerd. En de Coronaproof opstelling voor het eetgedeelte is zeer creatief bedacht en uniek.
- Wir wurden sehr herzlich empfangen und fhlten uns einfach wohl. Alles ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet mit ganz viel Herzblut! Aus der CoronaNot haben sie das Beste gemacht. So ist der Speiseraum ganz im Bahnhofstil mit kleinen Zugabteilen eingerichtet. Das Frhstck war fantastisch, mit selbstgemachten Konfitren, einem wunderbaren Brot vom ortsansssigen Bcker und fr mich gab es sogar Laktose und Glutenfreie Produkte. Wir werden auf jeden Fall gerne wieder kommen!
- Das Schutzkonzept CoronaExpress ist der Hammer. Sehr gutes 7GangMenue am Freitag und Damstag. Danke uns hat es gefallen.
- Die Lage ist hervorragend. Es ist jedes mal eine Freude hier zu bernachten.
Vintage House Rosy für maximal 10 Personen zur Eigennutzung
Located in Leuzigen in the Canton of Bern region, Vintage House Rosy für maximal 10 Personen zur Eigennutzung has a balcony and mountain views. This self-catered apartment features a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.A playground can be found at the apartment, along with a terrace.Bern is 29 miles from Vintage House Rosy für maximal 10, while Solothurn is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bern-Belp Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Claudia has done a great job by making us feel very welcome. There was plenty of food and drinks available in the fridge/closet for a small amount to solve the first needs when we arrived.Rosy is a cosy place in a small quiet village with some good restaurants to walk to.
- Excellent accueil et logement trs agrable et confortable
- La sympathie et l,accueil de Claudia,l,emplacement,la beaut de l,appart et la qualit de ce qu,il propose
- Wir waren zu Zweit, hatten aber das ganze Haus zur Verfgung, 3 Stockwerke. Da wir spt ankamen und nichts mehr einkaufen konnten, waren wir froh ber den gefllten Khlschrank mit allem Notwendigem einige Sachen sogar gratis, andere mir Preisschildern versehen. Das Haus liegt in einer buerlichen Umgebung, sehr schner Weiler.
Located in Leuzigen, 16 Dorfstrasse provides air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, snorkeling and table tennis.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Speaking German, English, Italian and French, staff at the reception can help you plan your stay.The apartment offers a children’s playground. Guests at 16 Dorfstrasse can enjoy darts on site, or cycling in the surroundings.Bern is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Solothurn is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 18 mi from 16 Dorfstrasse.
- Amazing place! Everything and more was provided.Cant wait to return and explore the village and river
- Even in the middle of nowhere, there is an emergency shop in the property similar to a minibar. The owner is really nice and helpful and the appartment has a really nice atmosphere. The deisgn is cute and cosy… Loved it!
- Claudia is very friendly. The apartment is very well equipped. Various foods and drinks were available to start. I recommend this place.
- It was a lovely apartment in a quaint location. It is fully equipped with everything you need and more! Claudia welcomed us and made sure we were comfortable. We accidentally forgot a bag there but she posted it to us the next day! Great service. We would easily recommend this place for a visit.
- The quiet, the space in the apartment, the walks in the bush nearby. Nice that we could have our dogs with us.
The Airporthotel is a part of the airport Grenchen and is easily reachable from numerous international destinations. The region is part of Witi, one of the most protected areas of Switzerland. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.All the rooms at the Airporthotel Grenchen have been renovated in 2016 and feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The restaurant at the hotel serves local cuisine. The hotel also has 3 conference rooms that can be made in to one larger conference hall, seating a maximum of 120 people.Free private parking is available to guests of the Airporthotel Grenchen.
- Dear Matthew, thank you for your userfriendly software on the internet booking.com.Seeking a location on this way is a great pleasure.A
- I was there for the event at the airport so it turned out to be ideal.I had booked a cheaper place nearby but as it turned out to be unavailable I was booked by booking.com there. was luck
- Breakfast is basic, croissants, bread, muesli etc. Coffe and juice of course, but nothing cooked. Perfectly ok.The restaurant staff are very friendly and helpful.
- the Air conditioning is working well. Settings are easy to be done. When you leave your room its not shut down. Therefore, when you are back in your room you must not wait 1h for your room to be cooled/warm down. I do not suffer from the airplanes or neighbours noise.at the Lobby they dont care if you are not a good swiss German speaker. They are doing their best to deliver.
- I cannot take the breakfast , they deduct the amount on the final invoice
Hotel Urs und Viktor
Set in a building from the middle of the 19th century, Urs und Viktor is located in Bettlach, overlooking the Jura Mountains. Free WiFi is offered in each room.The restaurant serves local cuisine in a comfortable dining room. A terrace can be found in the garden and in nice weather guests can consume their meals there.This family-run hotel combines traditional with modern elements. All modern rooms feature shower or bath, HD TV, radio, telephone, hairdryer, vanity mirror, safe, desk and seating area. Wheelchair accessible rooms are also available, and for any special requirements, please contact the hotel directly.Urs und Viktor is only 1,000 feet away from the Kakadu recreational center. A sauna and steam bath, as well as a modern fitness center can be found there.Nearby Grenchen is a city well known for its watch industry. Bettlach train station is only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can reach Bern and Basel by train or car within an hour.
- Everything was great! I was also very pleased to have the free entrance to sauna area.
- The hotel is very welcoming comfortable.The staff are very friendly if traveling for work it is a relaxing peaceful location in the evening to sit in the outdoor area with a drink away from the hustle bustle.
- Komfortables Zimmer, hilfsbereites Personal, sehr gutes Frhstck
- La situation, la propret, le personnel, le restaurant, le super petit djeuner, le parking facileLa partie ancienne de lhtel est parfaitement restaure, les espaces communs sont trs bien dcorsLaccueil est parfait
- Le petit djeuner est vraiment tip top. Excellent produits, grande diversit. Vraiment audel de ce que lon peut esprer. Bon caf, excellent produits, fruits, oeufs au plat, vritable jus doranges presses… Grand parking
Hotel Tissot Velodrome
Hotel Tissot Velodrome in Grenchen features a fitness center, conference facilities and a restaurant with terrace. Each room with attached bathroom is fitted with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi is available.The self-service restaurant on site offers regional specialties, a salad buffet and various warm dishes.The public swimming pool and the Grenchen Schwimmbad Bus Stop are 150 feet from Hotel Tissot Velodrome.
- Location was good, near a little fair that was going on.
- Well,is no big deal about this property only being very spacious,with confy bad .I dont know about breakfast,i was made automatic check in .
- The rooms are big and the ceiling is very high. Also it is very well positioned in Grenchen. There is a free parking lot in front of the hotel and everything is very clean and nice. I would definitely recommend for people who want to see the surrounding area due to quality/price.
- A nice place to stay, use the machine to check in is a new experience. The staff is friendly.
- Lage perfekt fr Freizeitausflge in und um Grenchen
Unterkunft ZeitZentrum provides accommodations in Grenchen. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. At Unterkunft ZeitZentrum, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Grenchen, like hiking and cycling.Bern is 22 miles from Unterkunft ZeitZentrum, while Neuchâtel is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bern-Belp Airport, 31 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Gasthof Kreuz Mühledorf
Family-run for 4 generations, Gasthof Kreuz is located in the village of Mühledorf, 5.6 mi from Solothurn. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Gasthof Kreuz feature cable TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with hairdryer.At the restaurant, traditional Swiss cuisine and regional specialties are served. Guests can also dine on the terrace overlooking the large garden. A playground is nearby.Free private parking is available at Gasthof Kreuz Mühledorf. The A1 and A5 motorways are within 3.7 mi from the Kreuz Gasthof, and the nearest golf course is 1.9 mi away.
- Amazing place with restaurant and pool nearby. Staff was very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Room was bright and spotless. Would definitely stay here again.
- Very welcoming staff, Comfortable bed and very clean room
- Ive stayed here couple of times. Staff super friendly and helpful. Food terrific.
- A breakfast like a King. Everything you need and even more. Can only recommend !
- Das Frhstck super, das Abendessen ein Traum Das Personal extrem Sympathisch und uerst freundlich. Sehr Angenehme und aufmerksame Gastgeber
Hotel Restaurant Passage
The Hotel Reestaurant Passage is situated right in the center of Grenchen’s pedestrian zone, 7 minutes from the southern and northern train stations.The hotel offers rooms with private bathrooms with a minibar and free Wi-Fi.Traditional Swiss food is served in the restaurant of the Hotel Passage.Solothurn is just a few miles away.
- The staff is very friendly. The room is clean. Very good location in the city center.
- Breakfast was….. sad. But the room spacious and very clean, big bathroom. Big windows.
- Hotel is in the center, very clean, very friendly staff.
- Staff very friendly. Renovated rooms. Clean. Perfect wifi.
- Very helpful staff and comfortable for a couple of nights.
Chez Sven – Studio – Fully furnished Studios next to Solothurn City
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Chez Sven – Studio – Fully furnished Studios next to Solothurn City is located a 7-minute drive from Solothurn and a 1-hour drive from Zurich airport. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, air conditioning as well as an iPad are available. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bern is a 35-minute drive from Chez Sven – Studio – Fully furnished Studios next to Solothurn City and the property is easily reachable by public transport. The area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Cosy space, surprise backyard with prune tree. Car can be parked near door.
- All facilities are organized so well by Sven! Great apartment and awesome service!
- Sven ist ein super netter Mann, obwohl ich eine Schaden verursacht hatte war, er es der mich trstete. es ist alles so was von kreativ gestaltet, das es Spass macht sich umzuschauen. ich werde auf jedenfall wieder buchen.
- Zimmer und Garten sind sehr schn, gemtlich und gepflegt. Der Hausherr ist freundlich und zuvorkommend.Ruhige Lage.
- Accueil trs sympathique, dcoration originale, endroit calme. Joli extrieur disposition avec une piscine.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Leuzigen