Selina Secret Garden Lisbon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Selina Lisbon is set in Lisbon, 350 feet from Bairro Alto. The property is primely located in Lisbon’s center, just a 5-minute walk from historic Chiado.The property features a variety of accommodations, ranging from apartments and studios, to double rooms. The double rooms come with access to shared bathroom facilities.There are also fully equipped communal kitchens, which all guests of the property are welcome to use. Local restaurants are available at a short 5-minute walk.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play table tennis at the guest house. Chiado is 2,650 feet from Selina Lisbon, while Rossio is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lisbon Portela Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- The features and aesthetics are amazing. Having access to the pool and rooftop, the staff was extremely nice.
- Had a great time staying at the Selina secret garden! Such an amazing place, we will definitely be back!
- Staff, location, value for money was great, a beautiful place with a charming pool, rooftop and a cool little cafe. The idea of putting plants all over the place was also very smart. Decorations both in room and common areas were original.
- Location, vibe, food were all good. Personal was nice and attentive.
- Everything was very clean, and in a great location
Sunset Destination Hostel
One of our best sellers in Lisbon! Overlooking Tagus River, the Sunset Destination Hostel features simple rooms and dormitories with free WiFi in Lisbon’s city center. The flowery panoramic terrace includes seating areas and a small swimming pool.Sunset Destination’s accommodations come with wood floors and air conditioning. Some provide river views.The kitchen is limited to the use of the microwave, toaster, kettle and kitchenware. Guests can enjoy a meal prepared by the chef while sharing experiences over dinner with other guests. There’s a variety of restaurants a 5-minute walk from the hostel. Guests can relax at the spacious terrace with it Zebra Bar and the swimming pool overlooking the Tagus River.The 24-hour reception organizes daily activities for guests. The vibrant nightlife of Pink Street (Cais do Sodré) is just a 1-minute walk away. There is a computer for guests to stay in touch with family and friends.Take one of the rental bicycles to explore the riverside or take the train to visit the Atlantic beaches of Cascais and Estoril, both a 30-minute train journey. The lively Bairro Alto district is just a 10-minute walk away.
- The location is great. The staffs are really friendly and try everything to make you feel comfortable. A pool and a bar in the hostel are added bonus
- Great place in Lisbon it very close to every tourist attractions. We got a room with private toilet super clean and quietdont hear any train even we are at the train station Reception are great super helpful and good advice. We are in Lisbon for my husband birthday gife and he got a cake and a bottle of Ginja so lovely. Will be back again
- Best location, good price, few meters to taxi, bus stop, metro and train station.
- Perfect location its pretty much inside the comboio station. Easy to find, to get to places, righ on the best sunset spot. The staff were SUPER friendly, the breakfast was great, the bbq they organised was pretty good too. Social atmosphere, nice vibe. The pool was closed during my stay as it was cold but I could tell it is a good addition to the hostel.One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The beds are well designed and offer pretty decent pricacy for a hostel, comfy and clean!
- The location is perfect, the staff is super helpful and friendly. Definitely worth it to stay in Sunset Destination Hostel in Lisbon.
Home Lisbon Hostel
One of our best sellers in Lisbon! Located within a 4-minute walk from Baixa/Chiado area and its’ metro station, Home Lisbon Hotel offers accommodations in the heart of Lisbon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each of the 4 dorm rooms at Home Lisbon Hotel features air conditioning, a shared bathroom with a shower and, in the female dormitories, guests will find a hairdryer.There is a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen at the property and home-cooked meals can be served. Alternatively, a variety of restaurants and cafés can be found in the vicinity.There is a 24-hour front desk, a library and a living area, where guests can relax or watch a film.Rossio is 1,300 feet from the property, while the São Jorge Castle is 2,650 feet away and the lively Bairro Alto area is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Lisbon Portela Airport, 4.3 mi from Home Lisbon Hostel, and can be easily accessed by metro.
- MY GOOOODDDDNESSSS,I cant stop singing praises for this hostel, so here it goes.At check in, I was met by Matilde and Andre with a welcome drink they had me at welcome drink they were warm, welcoming and just insanely friendly.I was wowd by the hostel as they showed me around, the little details like the bathroom stained glass in the bathroom door, the makeup area etc I originally booked for 3 nights I ended up staying longer because I didnt want to leave.The hostel does feel like home, and the fact mama cooks dinner……whaaaatttttt!!! They have meeting rooms, so if you have work you can work in private.They even have a netflix room, come on The hostel is also centrally located and you can walk to most places. The restaurant downstairs has good food, so bonus.I can safely say I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hostel.
- The staff is super friendly, I arrived late when restaurants were already closed , so the receptionist gave me a sandwich and an apple, I really appreciated it. The rooms are nice and clean, bathrooms are awesome!
- I would definitely recommand this hostel. The staff is really sympathic, mama has some great dinners. The location is just great. Thats just a great value. I forgot to tell about the comfy bed. I would like to come back again
- The atmosphere, the walking tour, the dinner followed by the rooftop bar.
- The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. And Mamas dinner is super delicious and also a wonderful chance to meet other people in the hostel. One of my best hostel experience and I will definitely come back!
One of our best sellers in Lisbon! Offering private and shared accommodations, Lisbon Destination is located in Lisbon’s central Rossio, inside the iconic Rossio Train Station. It an urban jungle lounge and a bar.Lisbon Destination’s accommodations are bright and have free WiFi access. Some offer views of Rossio and others overlook the winter garden.The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, toaster, kettle and basic kitchen supplies. Guests can enjoy a meal prepared by the chef while sharing experiences over dinner with other guests. There are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby as well.Guests can use the free pool table and take part in one of the activities organized by the staff, available 24 hours a day. The winter garden provides a nice setting to enjoy a book and a chess game.Guests wishing to explore further can take the train to Sintra and get there in a 20-minute ride. Belém, with its famous Pastéis de Belém is a 15-minute tram ride. Lisbon International Airport is 5 mi away.
- Great staff, they are very friendly and polite and I felt at home since the first moment. Great position, in a few minutes you can walk around and reach any place or transport. Great place, huge living room and clean rooms. All the Ricardos are very funny and we talked a lot about everything!
- The staff is really nice and cares a lot about the needs of the customers. A special hurray for RICARDO. In addition, the breakfast exceeded our expectations.
- Really nice common areas and friendly staff. Excellent location to walk everywhere.
- Location was great! It was nice being so close to the train station and near lots of cafes and restaurants! The rooms and bathroom were clean and the common spaces were comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. The staff was also great fun.
- The location is perfect! The vibe inside is outstanding. The food and drinks at the bar inside were great and the staff is SOOOO helpful. I came from the United States and was really clueless about a lot of things and they helped me every step of the way and eased my fears about getting around town and the bus metro system. I will be back for sure!
Urban Garden Hostel
One of our best sellers in Lisbon! Located a 2-minute walk from both Marquês de Pombal Square and Liberty Avenue, Lisbon, the Urban Garden Hostel features a hip décor with tables or umbrellas on the ceiling.Accommodations are shared and has an original style, plus queen size bunk beds. The shared bathroom facilities include a shower.Guests are welcome to prepare their meals in the common kitchen with green walls and all the necessary equipment to prepare meals. Barbeques are also organized by the Urban Garden Hostel.The central location of the hostel lets guests reach Rossio in a 15-minute walk, and Bairro Alto in a 20-minute walk.Lisbon International Airport is less than a 20-minutes bus ride from the Garden Urban Hostel.
- Stayed in a 8 room dorm. Bed was pretty big and comfortable. Toilets and showers didnt have any issue. They were mostly clean and comfortable. Breakfast is basic but good. Pasta night on Saturday was wonderful. Great pasta by the chefhats off. Location is pretty convenient being close to metro station and bus stops. Overall a good place.
- My stay at urban garden was amazing! Not only was it close to the city center, metro, bus etc. But the hostel staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. Also the rooms and bathrooms were always clean. Im happy to say that I will definitely return to this hostel!
- The staff were so friendly and willing to help at any time.The rooms are clean.Its so quiet you, can sleep well.It offers breakfast.The price is so attractive.
- breakfast is good. Even its basic, but its free. So its wanderful.Its just has one floor 1st floor dont need lift for my big luggage, so its great.Excellent location, near subway station, in the city center. The staffs are helpful and nice
- Large common area and good breakfast. Location is great, easily accessible.
Draft Hostel & Rooms
One of our best sellers in Lisbon! Offering free WiFi, Draft Hostel & Rooms is located in Lisbon, a 4-minute walk from Commerce Square and 1,500 feet from Rossio Square. The property is around a 7-minute walk from Dona Maria II National Theatre, 1.4 miles from Ribeira Market and 1.7 miles from St. George’s Castle. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.The hostel provides certain accommodations that have city views, and rooms include a shared bathroom and a desk.Miradouro da Senhora do Monte is 1.8 miles from Draft Hostel & Rooms, while Luz Football Stadium is 4.5 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfortable and had a curtain which was great for privacy. The staff was very helpful and kept my luggage after I checked out cuz I had a flight in the evening.
- Very comfortable rooms, very nice facilities, fast internet and very good people there.
- Friendly staff, very clean, comfortable, the place is in the downtown, no stupid rules like key deposit, early checkout fees etc. Keep it going, your worth 9!
- The owners were really nice and could answer all my questions. I took my surfboard with me and they offered me a safe place to stack it for free. The location of the hostel is great and it was very clean.
- The hostel is brand new yet the facilities and staff are well polished. Lots of plants and open spaces. Has the feel of a boutique hostel where everyone knows everyone. Its small enough to feel like being in a family. Clean. Coffee in the mornings. Private lights, curtains and powerpoints. Excellent staff. What else do you want?!
Lisboa Central Hostel
One of our best sellers in Lisbon! Located just off lofty Avenida da Liberdade, this hostel offers shared and private accommodations and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. It hosts daily cultural events.Bright colors and parquet floors provide an airy feel to the rooms. Shared rooms offer bunk beds, while private rooms come with 2 single beds and a wardrobe for storing clothes.Each morning a continental breakfast is served in the hostel’s dining area. Guests can sample free tasty milkshakes on Milkshake Monday and drinks are available from the bar as well as from vending machines.Lisboa Central Hostel features a lounge area with flat-screen TV, perfect for relaxing after a day of city exploration. It also offers a laundry service, luggage storage room and a 24-hour reception desk.Marques de Pombal Metro Station is just a 3-minute walk from Lisboa Hostel, linking directly to the inner city.
- Really great staff, people were kind and true friends, one of the best hostel experiences Ive ever had, rooms were really comfy and got a lot of space, obrigado hostel central!!
- The staff, the facilities, the AMAZING free food all the time! The recommended tours are a MUST!
- Breakfast was incredible nice buffet with pancakes. Beds had a full staircase to get to the top bunk. Very nice staff. Lots of activities for solo travelers.they even serve soup and pasta free in the evenings.
- One of the best. Great breakfast. Great staff. Very well organized charts with local information. Heat, hot water, privacy curtains, black out window curtains! Clean! Free soup dinners, nightly activities. Very comfortable places to hang out, Tv room with Netflix, outdoor seating, two dining/sitting areas, computer room with couches. Tapas night! Well done.
- The staff were very nice helpful , they take care of each guest . The property has great location and car parking . The staff Offer breakfast and dinner of soups and sandwiches and drinks breads . What I also like the most is space of common areas places to set they have like 5 setting areas and good size eating areas . Where other hostels do not have setting areas .
One of our top picks in Lisbon. Set in the Santo Antonio district of Lisbon, Castilho 63 features rooms with free WiFi. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Liberty Avenue and Amoreiras. The property is nonsmoking throughout and is located 1.2 mi from Bairro Alto.Castilho 63 offers a sun terrace and the on-site Algarage Restaurant with an à la carte menu.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lisbon, like cycling.Popular points of interest near Castilho 63 include Rossio, Dona Maria II National Theater and Chiado. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 4.7 mi from the property.
- This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The spacious room, central location, and very good breakfast. The staff was friendly. It is an ideal accommodation for those who are traveling on a budget.
- Its nice. Even in the winter its really comfortable and warm.
- The staff is really nice. Breakfast is very good, there is a comfortable lounge, toilets were clean, sheets and towels clean. I felt really comfortable staying on Castilho 63.
- However me and my wife spend a great time here without children.
- Well maintained, nice staff, excellent all round infra
Host Bell Rooms&Suites
Ideally located in the Misericordia district of Lisbon, Host Bell Rooms&Suites is located less than 0.6 mi from Chiado, a 2-minute walk from Bairro Alto and 0.9 mi from Commerce Square. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1.2 mi from Rossio and Dona Maria II National Theater. The hostel offers a barbecue, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.The hostel provides guests with a bidet, free toiletries, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some rooms also boast a kitchen with a dishwasher. At Host Bell Rooms&Suites each room comes with a seating area.Liberty Avenue is 1.2 mi from Host Bell Rooms&Suites. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 5.6 mi from the hostel.
- I liked all. Hostel is amazing…stuff, atmosphere and all the rest.
- The location is located in the city center, easy to commute by walking, bus, or tram. The staff I met was very nice. I love the curtain of the bed feeling more private for living in a dorm.
- Very friendly stuff, the mattress was comfortable and everything was modern.
- Near metro, near stop trem, near location turist, room clean
- Everything you will need for a comfortable stay in Lisbon. Right in the center it is also close to the metro. Very comfortable beds and clean bathroom. Guest kitchen is also available if you want to make your own food. Thank you Erika for assisting me during checkin
Goodmorning All-Inclusive Hostel
Located a few steps from the Restauradores Square and Metro Station, the youthful Goodmorning All-Inclusive Hostel is within 800 feet from the Rossio Railway Station. The hostel’s all-inclusive rate offers guests a safer environment.Providing free bed linen, the bright and airy dormitories at the Goodmorning Solo Traveler Hostel include large windows and have wooden floors. The spacious shared bathrooms are equipped with separate shower cabins. The property is set on a renovated historic building from the 1930’s and has no elevator.Freshly prepared waffles are served every morning during breakfast. Cocktail nights are organized on selected nights. The busy surroundings have a variety of restaurants and coffee shops, while vending machines are available on site.A communal living room with flat-screen TV and DVD player is a small and tranquil spot, where guests can enjoy socializing. The property organizes walking tours, based on a symbolic monetary contribution by guests: the property also offers a luggage storage space.The Praça do Comércio and the banks of the Tagus River are 0.7 mi away. Lisbon International Airport is less than 4.3 mi away.
- Boa tarde! GoodMorning hostel is located in the heart of the city! The hostel offers comfortable dorm beds in a spacious room, its always kept so clean, great kitchen and an outstanding staff … Obrigado Camilla, Lior, Ins, Tatiana, Fabiana, Frederic, Katarina, and Jordan. Salutations to the nice cleaning ladies Francisca and Gina. Saude! Patrick Amagi
- All staffs are nice friendly, I loved the great atmosphere.
- Fantastic location in the downtown. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The facilities are top notch! great beds , always super clean. Great social area for meeting other travellers. Happy hour and home cooked dinners nightly are such a great value. Free breakfast is one of the best Ive had at any hostel. Sintra tour with Campei was a great day trip. 10/10 hostel !
- Great location, great staff, awesome environment, and amazing breakfast!!
- Very social. Staff did a great job of encouraging shared meals, drinks perhaps too many, and ideas. Definitely a very young hostel and great for solo travelers who want to meet new people
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lisboa