La Casa de Mansilla
Located in Mansilla de las Mulas, La Casa de Mansilla has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The property has city views and is 13 miles from León.The apartment comes with 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.A terrace is available on site and both skiing and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.
- Amazing apartment. Our best accommodation on the Camino to date. Our hosts parents welcomed us and made sure we were comfortable.
- Gorgeous apartment right on the camino Very comfortableLaundry kitchen couch tv etcHosts were so helpful, waiting and staying for me to help me navigate aroundProvide you with some food and coffee for breakfast
- Clean and spacious. Owner went above and beyond for us. First, we were late arriving and she had to come from Leon to check us in. The next day we left my hat behind, and this sweet lady brought it to us. Highly recommend this place because the apartment is wonderful and the care is even more so.
- Everything. My own little apartment living room, bathroom, kitchen and bathroom. Amazing value This place is so clean, light and cheerful. Big plus they are so smart to have tower fans in the rooms.
- Everything nicest place so far Ive made Camino a beautiful spacious apartment. Tremendous value for the money specially if two couples stay here. Host was very gracious and helpful
La Casa de los Soportales
Located in Mansilla de las Mulas, La Casa de los Soportales provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk.León is 13 miles from La Casa de los Soportales.
- Olga, the proprietor, picked me up at the square and gave me a ride to the hotel. She was very kind and helpful. The hotel itself is very clean and modern with a very comfortable bed. I highly recommend this hotel.
- These are two properties a block apart. One is used for the Aubergue, bar and restaurant. The other is arranged for private rooms with shower/bath. We stayed in the private room with shower. The room was spotless and quiet. We were given a special code to unlock the front door and a key to unlock our private room. The bed was comfortable. The bar/restaurant served excellent and tasty meals.
- My room was clean, shower was fantastic, and the bed was as good as mine back home… slept with a double stuffed comforter that was perfect for the chilly night… my best sleep on the Camino!!
- Very close to Camino, sister hotel around the corner had great outdoor space to have a drink.Hot, great pressure shower.
- We loved the clean, modern decor and the high quality of the finishes in this modern Casa located on a quiet street not far from the centre. The woman who checked us in was warm and friendly, not speaking much english but we managed to communicate ok. We could hear the people in the next room somewhat but all was very quiet at night what a treat! This was the first place weve stayed that actually provided a fan!
Located in Mansilla de las Mulas in the Castila y Leon region, MENCIA has a patio. The vacation home features garden views and is 13 miles from León.The vacation home features 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.
- Amazing home super clean and a luxury for pilgrims for a great p
- I booked the property for my 3 sisters and I during our trip on the Camino. I was a little nervous as the property had no reviews but we were absolutely delighted when we got there after a long days walk. Its an absolutely fantastic house and couldnt recommend it enough. We each had our own rooms and it was lovely to sit and relax in the back courtyard.
- Cass grande, limpia y acogedoraBuena calefaccin
- Nos encant la casa como el entorno,muy buena ubicacin desde Len,la casa grande y las habitaciones amplias,ramos nueve personas y muy cmodos.De volver a leon repetira sin duda en este alojamiento,el pueblo muy tranquilo..Lo recomiendo estuvimos encantados
Guest House Joaco
Guest House Joaco is located within the natural setting of Mansilla Mayor, less than 30 minutes’ drive from León. Free WiFi access is available.At Guest House Joaco you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and other services can be provided. There is also a shared lounge and a garden.Each room has heating, a desk and a fan. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a bath or a spa bath. Some rooms have a hot tub.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The couple who own and run it are gracious and accommodating, and the dinner and breakfast meals were super.
- The guest house is 250 years old and completely renovated. It is located 4 kms outside Mansilla de las Mulas, but just off the Camino. There is a nice bar nearby and a quiet garden outside to relax.Our room was clean, quiet and spacious. We ate dinner at the guesthouse. It was specially prepared by the owners wife and made from vegetables grown in the garden. The dinner was delicious and served by the owner. The room price included breakfast the next morning.Overall one of the nicest places we stayed on the Camino and well certainly stay here again during our next Camino.
- We truly felt like very special guests during our stay! Room bath were so very clean comfortable. Hostess offered us beer wine upon our arrival Joaquin made us the most amazing dinner complete with fresh veggies from his garden! Though we were the only pilgrims here, it was perfect for a night of solitude on the Camino.
- Spacious room and great service. The hosts had cooked a wonderful meal.
- Wonderful home cooked meal!I wondered if the guest house might be off the Camino but it isnt just a slight deviation which isnt longer. Definitely would recommend.
Hotel Rural Astura
Hotel Rural Astura is located in Villacelama, 2.5 mi from the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Overlooking the village, it features exterior-facing rooms with heating, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The Astura hotel features a traditional design with stone walls, exposed wooden beams and rustic décor. There is a lounge with sofas and fireplace, and a dining room with large windows which open onto the gardens.The hotel serves homemade dishes and local cuisine. The breakfast included in your rate consists of orange juice, coffee or tea, bread with butter and marmalade. Other items are offered for a surcharge.Multilingual staff will be happy to provide tourist information about the area.Mansilla de las Mulas is 2.5 mi away, and transportation for pilgrims is offered for free, on prior request. The Esla River is a few minutes’ walk away, and is ideal for fishing and other water sports. You can also go hunting, and there is space on site to keep your dogs.
- There are no words to describe how welcomed we felt, the familiarity and warmth we received from Ana. She gave us the best hints as to where to drink homemade vermuth and tapas and to have one of the best dinners during our Camino, at La Curiosa. Our room was perfect for our needs. Breakfasts was also perfect. The hotel is located in Villacelama, 3km from Mansillas de las Mulas, where the Camino is. But again Ana will provide transportation to compensate the extra distance.
- Very friendly owners. Anas cooking exceeded expectations.
- Ana is a lovely person and a wonderful hostess. She picked me up in Mansilla de las Mulas and returned me and my husband who had just arrived to join me the next morning. She served me a very nice dinner. Her house was an oasis of calm and a welcome respite after 19 days of walking the Camino.
- Warm hosts willing to spend time with customers and share information on any subject in question. Anna and Felix are perfect hosts and great cooks. We enjoyed the house, the room, the view, the dinner, and interesting conversations.Anna drove us back to the Camino free pick up and drop off for pilgrims.Room and bathroom are compact, but sufficient. Well appointed dining room and shared living area. Nice patio we did not have a chance to use it it was raining. Thank you!
- Ana came and picked us up within 10 minute of our callfor our 5 minute drive to the property. QUIET and spotless Prepared is special green salad for dinner. Great change from other properties
Albergue Vive tu Camino
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Vive tu Camino is located in Reliegos, on the Saint James’ Pilgrimage Route, 14 mi from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Albergue Vive tu Camino features free WiFi throughout the property. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property and there is also free bycicle parking.La Bañeza is 30 mi from Albergue Vive tu Camino, while Colle is 27 mi from the property.
- Family owned. Locals love coming here. Treated me great.
- Absolutely spotless. Comfy beds. Great shower. Nice back yard!
- The food in the restaurant for lunch and dinner was excellent.
- A small and quite friendly place. We were let into our room early from the cold and rain.
- The room was fantastic. Staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable
Hotel Camino Real
Offering attractive rooms with balconies, Hotel Camino Real is set in Valdelafuente, just 3.1 mi from the center of León. It features a 24-hour reception and a restaurant.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Camino Real has bright décor and offers views of the surrounding countryside. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms include a safe.There is a café-bar.The Camino Real is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. León Airport is 9.3 mi away, while Ponferrada and Burgos are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Excellent customer service, close by to Leon, very quiet. Elevator and a bar in the Hotel. Free Parking.Rooms are with a very good size . I can stay here again.
- The room and bathroom were spotless. The bed was comfortable. The receptionist spoke English rather well. The man working in the cafeteria was attentive and our hamburger dish and the fish dish were excellent.
- Friendly service, clean and proper. They where fabulous with our pets and had place for them to roam without judgement. The inhouse restaurant had fabulous homemade food!!!
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and dog friendly.
- The hotel is extremely clean and all staff seem to perform their roles with ease and charm.
Hotel Real Colegiata San Isidoro
One of our top picks in León. Hotel Real Colegiata San Isidoro is in the 11th-century San Isidoro Colegiate complex, with its basilica, cloister and museum. Located in the historic center of León, it is 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. Free parking is available and there is 24-hour reception and a free WiFi zone.All rooms feature stone walls and views of the Roman Wall or the cloister. They are heated and have a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Luggage storage is offered and there are rooms adapted for disabled access.A buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant, which offers vanguard and traditional cuisine. There are shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- This hotel is a real find! A superb redevelopment of an historic building right in the middle of the old city. The amenities were excellent and the staff very helpful. We will be returning!!
- Location is amazing to explore Leon at walking distance from everywhere. Parking space is a big plus considering paying parking is everywhere. The Colegiata is very beautiful and it is nice to spend time inside the building itself. Room wad clean and all Covid measures were in place.
- Excellent location and beautifull museum in premises. Breakfast was good but did not meet my expectations. The room was very nice and confortable. Walking distance to all major sites and good parking a available!!!
- The front office gave me an upgrade and the room was excellent spacious, wellappointed with good quality furnishings and finishes. The bed was excellent. Bathroom large and clean. Would have liked an electric tea kettle, though.The location was very good close to everything you would want to see.Parking was convenient, free and secure. A real bonus for such a location!
- Beautiful hotel in a former monastery and just besides the museum. The best location in the historic area.
Hospedería Monástica Pax
One of our top picks in León. Hospederia Pax is within 2,650 feet of León Cathedral, San Isodoro Church and the adjancent Pantheon of the Kings of León. The property is located in the main wing of a restored monastery that is still active.Featuring classic déor, each room at Hospederia Pax features a flat-screen TV, soundproofing, mini-bar and wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and a hairdryer. Most rooms have views over Plaza del Grano Square.A breakfast is served every morning at Hosperia Pax, and the property has a restaurant specializing in traditional Leonese cuisine open for lunch, which offers set menus and à la carte options. Free luggage storage is available.Ideally located, Hospederia Pax is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Gaudi’s Casa Botines and Palacio de los Guzmanes. León Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Free WiFi is provided and parking is available on-site for an extra cost.
- The location is unbeatable, the facilities modern and clean and the staff is very friendly. It faces one of the coziest plazas in Len with very nice cafs and restaurants like the wine bar Grifo. In spite of this it is not noisy at all. The breakfast is also simple but very good.
- What I liked was that the checkin staff was extremely helpful. We usually eat in establishments outside of the hotel but because of time decided to eat at this hotel. The server was very helpful and the food was good.
- Located very close to tourist sites in the old town, with very friendly and helpful staff. My room was clean and comfortable.
- Clean.. super clean. Quiet side of Leon despite easy to get around Leon. The Cathedral is easly walk to about 400m. The staff is very helpful, we attend the 7pm mass with the nuns in the monastery… very nice and peacefull. Fully recommended for pilgrims. Price is the best for a hotel room. Its make our stay so wonderful like staying in 5stars hotel. We will be back again to HOSPEDERIA MONASTICA PAX in future. Mucho gracias for giving the best for all the guests.
- lovely hotel, right on the camino. the room had a bath tub which was appreciated and a fridge in the room stocked with bottled water. I was on my own, but was in a room that had 4 twin beds. it was a really large room and would work well for anyone travelling in a group of 4 people.
Parador de León
In the impressive 16th-century San Marcos Monastery, the Parador de León features antique furnishings and tapestries. The rooms include free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The suites at Parador León are in the original building. All other accommodations can be found in the more recently constructed annex.Guests can enjoy traditional local cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant, decorated with checked floors and authentic fabrics. There is a range of regional wines available and a bar.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the center of León, with its cathedral and the Palacio de los Guzmanes. Astorga and the Maragata area are 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mansilla de las Mulas