Parador de Manzanares
This hotel is located on a La Mancha-style estate in the town of Manzanares, near 3 of the most beautiful natural parks in the country: Cabañeros, las Lagunas de Ruidera and las Tablas de Daimal Natural Parks.Trees, bushes, gardens, and plants impregnate this place with greenery, and with its swimming pool make for a beautiful setting within the La Mancha countryside.The public spaces and the rooms of the hotel contain wooden furniture, leather chairs and forged wall lights which contribute to the affable and cozy atmosphere. The most representative dishes of the restaurant are the migas ruleras (fried breadcrumbs), the gachas (pâté), the galianos manchegos, the duelos y quebrantes, the cod tiznao, the rabbit mojete and the caldereta manchega (lamb stew).
- Breakfast, swimming pool, big parking included. Big room with balcony. I will recommend for all
- The location is ideal, quite literally just of the motorway but couldnt hear the traffic in the room. We arrived late and had dinner in our room, breakfast wasnt the usual buffet due to the pandemic but it was nicely presented and served to us at the table, room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable….
- All of our special requests prior to booking were met. Staff excellent. Very clean we felt very safe.
- The rooms are spacious and comfy. Nice bathrooms and a decent sized balcony with garden views. Staff are super friendly and accommodating. Its conveniently located for an over night stop and amazingly good value given tbe quality of the rooms. Also easy and plentiful onsight parking.
- Stopover from France to Portugal. Easy to find with good free parking . Very clean and safe.
Hotel El Cruce
Offering easy access to the A4 Motorway, Hotel El Cruce is located 0.6 mi outside Manzanares. Set in gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel El Cruce has simple décor. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Cruce’s restaurant. Traditional Castilla La Mancha food is served for dinner. There is also a self-service café.Las Lagunas de Ruidera and Tablas de Daimiel parks are within an hour’s drive of the hotel. The Don Quijote driving route is nearby, and Ciudad Real is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The electric vehicle charging station is very useful as there are so few hotels offering this service, also there is a shortage of charge points between madrid malaga
- Location was very convenient for driving through Spain
- Well placed hotel, just off motorway. Quite busy and popular. Plenty of free parking, Lunchtime BBQ, evening meals normally in restaurant. This was being refurbished it appeared during partial Covid 19 shutdown Very helpful manager and hard working staff. A comfortable room, very clean if a little dated. It was fine for one night stay. McDonalds next door.
- The hotel/motel is located alongside the motorway from Granada to Madrid and is easy to find and very convenient for an overnight stay when driving from the Costa del Sol to Santander ferry port. Private secure parking is possible. Manzanares is about half way and an interesting town to visit. The hotel was comfortable and served dinner in the restaurant.. In fact, it was Valentines night and a special menu was offered. The hotel also has a shop and cafeteria/bar.
- Efficient, pleasant staff.Nice reasonably priced meal in hotel restaurant and ditto breakfast, good coffee.Good hot water and shower.Hairdryer in bathroom.TV Free parkingLocation near motorway
One of our best sellers in Manzanares! Offering a beautiful courtyard, Hotel Menano is set in Manzanares historic town. It offers a bar, and a restaurant serving traditional Castilian dishes and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature rustic-style furniture and come with a flat-screen TV, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have wooden beamed ceilings.Hotel Menano offers a tour desk and a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area.The Tablas de Daimiel National Park is 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel while the city of Ciudad Real is 34 mi away.
- Huge bed, huge bathroom. Comfortable mattress. Great value for money. I stayed here and then drove to Madrid airport in the morning 2hr easy drive.
- Great place to stay. Cheap, clean, and comfortable. Definitely a great place to stay in Manzanares.
- This beautiful hotel with its very friendly staff exceeded all expectations!! We even got an upgrade with a spectacular sea view!! The spectacular breakfast buffet outside with the ocean view was the icing of the cake!! Thank you so much… Well be back
- Generally good hotel just what one would expect.
- The room and bathroom were of a very good size and the ac was very good too.Restaurant in the courtyard had a lovely atmosphere.
Complejo Hotelero Saga
The Complejo Hotelero Saga is located on the E5 freeway. It is halfway between Madrid and the south coast. It has free Wi-Fi and free on site parking.The rooms in the Complejo Hotelero Saga have a TV and a radio. They also have air conditioning and bathrooms with bathtubs.The restaurant offers a range of local specialties, including roast meats and vegetables.The nearby E5 makes the hotel ideal for exploring the region. Ciudad Real is about 21 miles away, while Don Quijote Airport is about 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Castillo De Pilas Bonas
Located in Manzanares, 1.2 mi off the A-4 Motorway, Castillo De Pilas Bonas is a 13th-century fortress restored into a small hotels that preserves the original architectural elements and its Medieval feel.Air-conditioned and heated, all rooms have free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel includes a restaurant and a bar, as well as meeting and banquet facilities. Guests can also enjoy its garden with a small terrace.While in Manzanares, you can explore its natural surroundings as well. Peñarroya Lake is 25 mi from the hotel and Tablas de Damiel Nature Reserve can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Its history and goal to retain original structure
- kind staff, everything was very clean, big soft towels, comfy bed very cool old castle atmosphere
- Fabulous building. The room size and layout, and the service were excellent. Comfortable bed!
- Huge suite with lots of space and good facilities. Food in the restaurant was very good and service excellent. The Q code menus worked very well. Breakfast was plain but good and the waiter was very flexible with requests.
- A lovely, quirky place with friendly staff. Bed was fantastically comfortable and the room was more of a suite on two levels. If you are fed up with the usual hotel room this place is BRILLIANT. Loads of free parking in the immediate area. Well worth the cash, and a good but basic breakfast. A different type of experience all round, give it a go!
One of our top picks in Manzanares. Located in Manzanares in the Castilla-La Mancha region, the apartment has a terrace. The accommodations is 15 mi from Daimiel, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and an oven, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet.Valdepeñas is 19 mi from Manzanares, while Tomelloso is 25 mi away.
- Very spacious, big terrace, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, nicely decorated
- Fantastic apartment with so much room both inside and out with the bonus of an underground car park space.
- A huge and spacious apartment. Clean and cheap with private parking.
- The size of the apartment, nice arrangements, kitchen
- Ubicacin buena, zona tranquila y cerca del centro.
Hotel Manzanares is located just outside the historic town of Manzanares in Castile-La Mancha. Ideal for visiting ‘Don Quijote’ country, it also offers easy access to roads to the southern coast. Free public parking is available on site.The rooms in the Hotel Manzanares are spacious and decorated in a neutral style. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. And in the summer you can enjoy the hotel´s outdoor pool, which is open from June 15th until August 31st.The region is famous for its beautiful landscape, and offers a wide variety of activities, including cycling, walking and hunting.
- The location of the hotel was ideal, just literally off the motorway, very easy to find! We were absolutely dazzled by the evening meal prepared and served by our host, all singlehandedly. We had a wonderful four course meal prepared in front of our eyes, with a choice of starter, main course and desert. It was delicious, beautifully served and the host took time to answer our questions as well. Excellent.
- Location, staff, food, price. I will definitely be back
- Two minutes off main highway. Idea for overnight stop.
- Friendly relaxing easygoing good food good beds cant wait for the pool to open well done
- Very good accomodation nearby highway from Madrid to Cordba. We were there only for one night, but it was very comfortable. Big beds, air condition heating, typical spanish breakfast.
Jesús Del Perdón
Jesús Del Perdón is located in Manzanares. The property is 15 miles from Daimiel and free private parking is available.The apartment consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living room.Valdepeñas is 19 miles from the apartment, while Tomelloso is 25 miles from the property.
- Estaba en un edificio silencioso y rodeado de locales comerciales, cafeteras.. Etc.
- Tratan de hacerlo acogedor y el sistema de checkin sin necesidad de tener que encontrarnos con el anfitrin, con una llamada fue suficiente. Muy amable.El garaje es un punto a favor aunque es un lugar tranquilo y con bastante zona para aparcar en el exterior. Tambin se agradece la plancha, el secador y la tostadora.
- Garaje gratis, limpieza, aire acondicionado y centrico. Ideal para estar de paso
- El fcil acceso y el trato con el anfitrin. La cocina tiene muchos accesorios y es grande.Se nota el inters por los anfitriones porque est todo bien.Se trata de un piso nuevo.
- Nous avons particulirement apprci la qualit de laccueil par le propritaire et ses conseils pour notre sjour, la propret de lappartement, les surfaces des pices et la climatisation dans toutes les pices.
Hostal Parador de los Galanes
Located just outside Manzanares and offering easy access to the A4 Motorway, Hostal Parador de los Galanes features rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has an à la carte restaurant.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Parador de los Galanes has simple décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in the Galanes’ restaurant. There is also a café-bar and there is a supermarket next to the hotel.Local activities include cycling and hiking. Ciudad Real is 37 mi away, while Madrid and Toledo can be reached within 2 hours by car.
- Right off highway 200 me. Hostal is NEW construction 20 rooms sit on top of the REPSOL gas station store and restaurant. Very friendly gas station cashier/receptionist. My dog stayed without extra fee. Room big, modern, bathroom new, tv, very comfortable bed. Quiet. Restaurant next door, good selection of basic food at great price. Walked into town within 10 minutes. Fantastic find for very economical price. Please stay here if you dont need luxury.
- Good geographical situation. Nice staff. Nice room. A restaurant just next to it which is really good after a long day of road
- Outstanding value for money. Easy off the motorway. Staff are really helpful. Loads of free shaded parking. If there is a cleaner place to stay anywhere I would be surprised. Restaurant is fantastic, great Menu de Dia for E9.99. Bed really comfortable, a/c works well, bathroom fab. Is the best value for money place I stay in by a long way.
- Impresionante, segn llegas quizs hay un poco de desconfianza por estar encima de una estacin de servicio, pero tanto el personal, como las habitaciones, como la limpieza, como la tranquilidad es muy muy muy positivo y el precio, inmejorable, un 10!!!.
- el silencio ya que est en un cruce de carreteras y con gasolinera y area de descanso para camiones habia muchos y no se oia nada para dormir.
Casa Rural Hípica CEM
Located in Manzanares in the Castila-La Mancha region, Casa Rural Hípica CEM has a garden. The property is 24 miles from Tomelloso, and complimentary private parking is available.The air-conditioned vacation home is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge, and 1 bathroom. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Almagro is 18 miles from the vacation home, while Valdepeñas is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Manzanares