Triple O Six
One of our top picks in Mirissa. Set in Mirissa, 1,650 feet from Mirissa Beach, Triple O Six offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can make use of a garden.The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Triple O Six offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Whale Watching Mirissa is 0.9 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, 50 mi from Triple O Six.
- Very nice hotel. Staff sent our buffet breakfast to our room.
- Excellent service, stunning hotel and amazing food in the restaurant.
- Staff were excellent and the property was very clean. The pool facilities were lovely and the rooms were spacious and included a range of toiletries etc.
- Every think is perfect in this hotel I spend tree days with family and I never complain or see any wrong thinks also rooms are very clean
- Fantastic hotel really close to the centre of Mirissa, The staff were brilliant and so helpful. Lovely pool area. The food and drinks in the restaurant were lovely. The room was really large and bright and very comfortable.
Paradise Beach Club
Paradise Beach Club features a beach facing outdoor pool with spa pool surrounded by palm trees and sun loungers. Offering rooms with free WiFi in Mirissa South, the hotel also has a spa and restaurant.Paradise Beach Club is 650 feet from a whale watching spot in Mirissa. Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport is 51 mi away.Offering a terrace or balcony, each room features a satellite TV, seating and dining areas. Private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.During their stay, guests can go diving and fishing and have access to a shared lounge. Free private parking is available.
- Great location . Room pool and beach next to each other . Best location to anyone to relax and be in the beach . Very clean beach, but waves are rough
- Easy access to pool and beach. Pool was clean and well stocked with towels and lounges. Beach was surprisingly clean too with placid waters, though more surf towards the cove. The buffet breakfast and lunch included in the half board were better than review in Rough Guide, though it precluded exploring other local dining options.
- Good value with half boardTasty food Good location
- Perfect location, kind staff. Delicious food. Breakfast and dinner buffet. Very good clean rooms. Swimming pool with amazing views.
- Clean. Amazing staff. beautiful pool and maintained Beach area. Amazing location. Best accommodation on Mirissa beach by far
aqua sun villas
Boasting a bar, aqua sun villas is conveniently located in Mirissa Beach district of Mirissa, 650 feet from Mirissa Beach and 1,650 feet from Whale Watching Mirissa.The apartment consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living room.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Mirissa. With sea views, Villa Océane is set in Mirissa and has a restaurant, room service, snack bar, garden, outdoor pool and sun terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the villa free of charge.There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at Villa Océane can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Madiha Beach is 2,300 feet from the accommodations, while Whale Watching Mirissa is 4.3 mi away.
- Beautiful location with basically a private beach all to yourself. Clean and spacious room, delicious food, and the service was beyond. Anything you need, the staff is there for you. They organized a massage for me which was greatly appreciated . The property is 10 minutes out of town by tuk tuk and there are always a few right outside the villa. I personally liked staying outside of town as it was quiet and peaceful. If you surf, the surf breaks are right there. And if you dont, they are fun to watch! I would definitely come back and stay here again, but for a few more nights!
- We enjoyed our stay very much, its a super individual place, dinner and breakfast is prepared with fresh ingriedients from the local market and served on a private table in front of the room. At anytime there is coffee, tea and drinking water available and we were allowed to stay around and use the facilities after checkout. Beach is 10m from the room door. It is an amazing place and wed book again anytime!
- The view from hotel was very beautiful. Staff was really helpful and friendly. When we arrived they upgraded us to better room, that was a nice touch. Food was fresh and very tasty. Staff managed every thin to perfection, all our needs was satisfied. Thank you very much. And the hotel wasnt that far away from centre, you could reach it with tuk tuk in 10 minutes.
- Excellent food, great service, great room and private feeling as it only has 5 rooms. Very personal touch
- Its brand new and very cozy, only a few rooms there. People go there to relax and unwind, so its very quite and tranquil. The staff were amazing, always available to help in any way. The whole stay felt very homely.
Randiya Sea View Hotel
One of our top picks in Mirissa. Offering a spa and wellness center, a massage parlor and a restaurant, Randiya Sea View Inn is located in Mirissa South. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include an outdoor seating area, bed linen and ironing facilities.At Randiya Sea View Inn you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include dry cleaning, an ironing service and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking and 24-hour security.The inn is 150 feet from Mirissa Beach, the Whale Watching Mirissa is 0.6 mi away and the Weligama Bay is 5.3 mi. The Mirissa Railway Station is 1.9 mi and the Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport is 71 mi away.
- Great facilities, clean, great staff and welcoming owners
- Great location. Very clean rooms. Very friendly staff.
- A place whose limited facilities were overcome by a great staff with very prompt response. By mistake I had left a bag at the hotel which was immediately sent to me by the hotel manager to my next place of stay.
- Good location near the beach and great restaurants. Staff are great! Rooms are basic but very comfortable.
- We chose this hotel as a final destination of our trip across Sri Lanka and we couldnt have chosen a better one! Really nice staff,clean rooms and excellent location just right across the street from the beach. Really 10/10
Three Gables Boutique Villa
One of our top picks in Mirissa. Featuring a private beach area, Three Gables Boutique Villa is located in Mirissa, 2.7 mi from Whale Watching Mirissa. 2.4 mi from Mirissa Beach and 3.7 mi from Weligambay Beach, the property features an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms offer ocean views. Certain rooms offer a bathtub.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the resort. At Three Gables Boutique Villa you will find a restaurant serving British and Asian cuisine. Kosher, vegetarian and halal options can also be requested.
- The rooms were very clean and with an amazing view. The breakfast was really good and loved how they let us have our breakfast on our terrace. Dinuka was amazing and helped us out a lot. He even gave us a farewell gift and it was so thoughtful of him. The architecture of the place was really nice.
- Easily the nicest hotel Ive ever stayed at. Of course, you already know by now that Dinuka is a gem. Lets not forget about Suresh and his beautiful smile. The beach.. all to yourself. The pool, gorgeous… all to yourself. Dinner on the beach, super recommended. Sri Lankan breakfast is fantastic, your individual portion could feed 4 people.. all to yourself. The beds, very comfortable, Im a chiropractor so you can trust me. The air conditioning is flawless.
- Beautiful, modern and clean property in an excellent location just outside of Mirissa. Nice beach though too rough to swim in the ocean just outside the hotel and great pool. Amazing food no need to go to town. Perfect relaxing holiday. Loved everything about my stay here!
- A stunning venue really. The infinity pool overlooks a gorgeous private beach. The appointments in the venue are first class in terms of design and style. The beds are super comfy and the beach side setting just cant be beat. Dinuka and his buddies are super friendly and helpful and are available to you 24/7. It was great to grab a Tuk Tuk via a recommendation from Dinuka and know you werent getting ripped off!Overall, a very enjoyable stay at a stunning beautiful venue!
- This was one of the most exceptional hotel experiences that Ive ever had. My trip would not have been the same without the wonderful staff at the Three Gables.
One of our top picks in Mirissa. Located in Mirissa, 250 feet from Mirissa Beach, Glamor Mirissa features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations offers a shared kitchen, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. At GLAMOUR MIRISSA, rooms come with air conditioning and a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a Full English/Irish or Asian breakfast.Whale Watching Mirissa is 2,650 feet from Glamor Mirissa. The nearest airport is Mattala Rajapaksa International, 51 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- the lady here was so hospitalized. she gave us great support and big smile on her face all the time. feel warm welcoming truly. answer our request effectively and quickly! Love this place!
- Nicely decorated. Good location. Lovely room. Welcoming staffs. Fantastic breakfast, be prepared for monkey guests. Fast WiFi connection.
- Location is great and the staff is wonderful. The garden is very nice, and overall atmosphere is cool and laidback.
- The staff at the hotel was amazing, they made our stay really nice, we felt like at home. The hotel is really nice really close to the beach and to a really tasty local restaurant. We can definitely recommend.
- t is 2 min. walk to the beach. Very good value. Hot shower and access to good wifi. Staff was very helpful.
The Beach House by Reveal
One of our top picks in Mirissa. Located in Mirissa, 1.6 mi from Madiha Beach, The Beach House provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The accommodations offers room service and free WiFi throughout the property.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel every room is equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at The Beach House.The accommodations offers a terrace.Whale Watching Mirissa is 3.1 mi from The Beach House.
- As per the above, the staff, food, location and overall experience was amazing.
- Beautiful hotel at an excellent location. Everything is top notch and chic for the eye!The staff is excellent and makes you feel very welcome
- Beautiful room and sea view, friendly staff and lovely breakfast.
- We came to the Beach House to send some days in our honey moon in Sri Lanka. It is a beautiful and peaceful boutique hotel with super friendly staff there manager Lakshan was very attentive to every single detail to make our stay pleasant. Both the chef and the waiter Indika and Madusha made our meals really delicious and special they decorated the table, went extra mile to accommodate our vegetarian diets, always were keen to hear feedback and were always taking good care of us! The hotel as well as the rooms are very clean and decorated with great taste. The pool and the beach area are also beautifully maintained clean and super organized. Thank you to the team for making us have some unforgettable days at your hotel, and making us feel as if we were staying in our dream beach house! The sea in front of the hotel is too deep to go into, but you can enjoy the water less than 100m away In front of the Lantern hotel part of the Reveal Group
- Our stay here was absolutely perfect. The hotel itself is beautifully set out with gorgeous furniture. Our room was extremely spacious and had great views across the ocean. The pool is lovely and the beach area is stunning. Its about 3 kilometres from the town so really secluded but only takes a few minutes to get to the main restaurants and shops etc. The staff couldnt have been nicer with everything. The Sri lankan breakfast was absolutely delicious, couldnt have been nicer, and the chef was extremely kind.
One of our top picks in Mirissa. Handagedara Resort is a cozy property located just 350 feet from the Mirissa Beach. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi access at all areas and tastefully furnished guestrooms.Set in the south of Sri Lanka just a 45-minute drive from Galle City, Handagedara Resort is also a 1.5-hour drive from the beautiful Sinharaja Rainforest. Bandaranaike International Airport is 3 hours away by car.Cooled with air conditioning, rooms at Handagedara Resort come fitted with ironing facilities, a wardrobe and work desk. Private bathrooms come with free toiletries and hot-water showers.A 24-hour front desk will be happy to assist with laundry/dry-cleaning services and barbecue facilities. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk and airport shuttle services are available at a surcharge. Whale watching trips and other tours can be organized by the property.Local Sri Lankan and international dishes can be enjoyed at the in-house restaurant. For alternative dining options, room service is available.
- Very nice place and friendly stuff. Comfortable room with cozy pool view. Location is really good, you can walk to the main road in 10 minutes and for the beach in 3.
- The owner manager is delight very helpful and kind Big room
- the breakfast buffet is average. theres a mix of breads and some sri lankan foods too.
- Attractive property with a great pool and lovely staff. Its well located for an early whale watching trip, and a short walk from the beach. The 12 noon checkout time is really helpful to be able to have a swim and shower after a morning out on a boat.
- Good villa with pool and friendly staff. Enjoyed the stay and location.
Located less than 0.6 mi from Mirissa Beach, Villa Senan features accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the villa free of charge.All units are air conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.Guests at Villa Senan can enjoy a continental breakfast.Whale Watching Mirissa is 1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Mattala Rajapaksa International, 50 mi from Villa Senan, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The manager Ratif is very helpful and friendly . He arranged our stay in this villa like we are in our own house. He is the best Cooker in the world as well. He is carrying a lot about the guests. He is the perfect one. The villa is nice, cosy and spacious. There is everything in the kitchen . The rooms are light and has air conditioning. Wi fi is everywhere .The price and quality on a good level. The villa is situated in a quiet area full of wild animals what is very nice to enjoy local life.
- The host was very kind. The villa was very clean and comfortable
- The hosts. We loved the hosts and the hospitality. Sarath and Priyanka are warm, welcoming and kind hosts. They made sure we were comfortable during our entire stay and their caretaker took good care of us. We also had breakfast at their venue and it was a great balanced healthy breakfast for a nominal price. I personally enjoyed conversing with Sarath and Priyanka as they are from London. Would have stayed longer if we didnt have any plans to go to other places. Highly recommend staying at Villa Senan if youre at Mirissa.
- Very comfy beds will well located AC gave us deep sleep. Superb and quick communication, can highly recommend!
- Everything was spotless clean and the host/staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent quiet location. Only 4 minutes walk to the beach point Coconut Tree Hill. All other attractions and amenities are in the walking distance. Excellent air conditioning. Comfortable large beds with clean sheets. Had a good sleep. Good free internet wifi as well.One of the best place we have stayed at during our stay in Sri Lanka. Definitely return.Thank you once again for making our stay in Mirissa so amazing.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mirissa