|3||SUM Guesthouse Jeju Airport||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Jeju R Hotel & Guesthouse||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Samda Hostel is located on the beachfront in Jeju, 3.7 mi from Jeju Paradise Casino and 3.7 mi from Jeju National Museum. The property is around 3.7 mi from Shilla Duty Free, 4.3 mi from Jeju International Passenger Terminal and 16 mi from Bengdwigul Cave. The hostel features family rooms.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hostel also offer free WiFi.Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Osulloc Tea Museum is 22 mi from Samda Hostel, while Bijarim Forest is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Jeju International Airport, 2.7 mi from the accommodations.
- 4 . .
- ? !!!
One of our best sellers in Jeju! Mir Guest house is located 1,650 feet from the northern shore of Jeju Island and the famous Yongduam (dragon head rock). It offers both private and dormitory-style rooms. WiFi is available in all areas and private on-site parking is available upon reservation.Featuring minimalistic décor, each room at Mir Guest house comes with air conditioning and personal lockers. Bathrooms and toilets are shared for most rooms.The property features an observation deck that protrude from the rooftop terrace, where guests can enjoy views of surrounding neighborhood. Daily continental breakfast is served at the communal kitchen. The shared lounge is equipped with PCs.Jeju Port and Jeju International Airport are each within a 10-minute drive away.
- The owner made the breakfast himself and it was light and enjoyable!
- The staff were excellent and friendly! Thank you for having me
- The setup was very nice, I loved the kitchen and library areas, and though I didnt go onto the roof, I though it was great that guests had access to it. Great location, nice staff, A.
- Its near the beach and the airport also so its very convenient for us to move there.
- Clean. Quite. Convenient. Comfortable. Nice staff. Generally feels like cozy
SUM Guesthouse Jeju Airport
Just across the street from the Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal and within a 5-minute walk of dining options, the Sum Guesthouse is just 1.5 miles from Jeju International Airport. It features dormitory rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi access.These dormitory rooms have air conditioning and heating facilities. Mattresses are adorned with brightly colored bed sheets. Private safety lockers are provided and bathrooms are shared. Guests have access to a communal kitchen, a dining area and a living room.The Sum staff can assist with luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services. Fax/photocopying and ironing services are also provided.The guesthouse is a 5-minute drive from Yongduam (Dragon Head Rock) and a 10-minute drive from Halla Arboretum. One of the highest mountains in Korea – the Halla Mountain – is a 40-minute drive away.
- Close to the bus terminal and to the airport.hadd a good free breakfast as well.
- Staff are very friendly and helpful. Dorm room was clean. Bed was comfortable with curtain.
- I meet many good friends in this hostel, thats awesome!
- like the breakfast herethe room is big enoughfeels comfortable to stay here
- Really clean, comfortable and private. They provided hair dryers and hair straighteners aswell as a decent breakfast.
Jeju R Hotel & Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Jeju. Offering free Wi-Fi access and complimentary breakfast, Jeju R Hotel & Guest house is located a 10-minute drive from Jeju International Airport.Guests can choose to stay in private rooms or in dormitory rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a refrigerator, free toiletries and a view.At Jeju R Guest house & Hotel, you will find a snack bar, laundry facilities and a mini-market. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site, including billiards and darts. The property offers free parking.Jeju Bus Terminal is a 2-minute walk away, while Jeju Folk Village Museum is 7-minute drive away. Yongduam Rock can be accessed within a 10-minute drive and Iho Beach is located a 20-minute drive from the property.
- I like the location of the Hotel within the city just near the Bus TerminalThis is my 2nd stay here
- Excellent value for the price. Well located and clean. Had a clean private room for the same price as dorms in neighboring guesthouses.
- I liked that the front desk tried to explain everything to me the n English and ordered a taxi for me to go to work. I cant say much about the neighborhood as I slept most of the time. The level of cleanliness was excellent. The foyer had a friendly vibe even thoughI didnt make use of it. Was tired.
- Its clean and comfortable. There are a few convenient shop in walking distance.
- The room I received was huge, more than enough room for just me. I liked that the bathroom, though still in my room, was separated by another door. The location is within walking distance from many restaurants but overall its a pretty quiet and boring area. As this was my last night in Jeju and I had to be up early to get to the airport, that didnt bother me but I could see how the area may be a little too quiet for some.
Jeju Playground has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, bar, a garden and water sports facilities in Jeju. The property is around 1.2 mi from Gwakji Beach, 8.7 mi from Osulloc Tea Museum and 12 mi from Shilla Duty Free. Local points of interest like Jeju National Museum and Bengdwigul Cave are reachable within 16 mi and 25 mi, respectively.The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.An American breakfast is available each morning at the hostel.Jeju Playground offers a sun terrace.Jeju Paradise Casino is 12 mi from the accommodations, while Jeju International Passenger Terminal is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Jeju International Airport, 12 mi from Jeju Playground.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oedo-dong