Kings Inn City Hostel
Located in the center Alkmaar with the well-known cheese market around the corner, Kings Inn City Hostel offers free Wi-Fi access in all public areas. The main shopping street is within a short walking distance. Guests can rent bicycles at this accommodations and make use of the bike/scooter shed.Each room, including the dormitories, comes with a bathroom that is fitted with a shower and toilet. Kings Inn has a hotel section and a hostel section.At Kings Inn you will find a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities offered include free luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The hostel is 100 feet from National Biermuseum and 650 feet from Dutch Cheesemuseum.The beach, Egmond aan zee, is 6.2 mi from the property. Alkmaar railway station can be found within 2,650 feet and it provides direct connections with the center of Amsterdam. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away. The property offers parking at an extra cost. Storage places for motorcycles are also offered.
- great location next to cheese market, clean and comfortable. we had a separate room, that was clean and comfortable. great value
- The hostel itself is amazing, One of the best hostel visited in my whole life. Ill be back when the situation will be better Covid19
- Excellent location, helpful staff, friendly, nice atmosphere, clean everything and everywhere. Restaurants, musea. performances all available/
- Our hotel room was directly beside the canal in a converted warehouse. Although small, the room was very well designed with a glass door opening to the outside and good sized window. The breakfast was quite complete and well presented. The staff was very accommodating in storing our bicycle and in replacing a nonfunctioning reading lamp immediately. The location is right in the heart of historic Alkmaar.
- Helpful staff in giving me an extra pillow for my broken arm. Also picked a nicer room on our second stay. Loved the location we could just park the car in the garage and travel around town by foot or train.
Located in the 13th-century Castle Assumburg, this hostel offers fairy-tale surroundings in beautiful North Holland and a characteristic tower bar. Make use of free parking. Free Wi-Fi is available.Stayokay Heemskerk is a hostel which offers simple but comfortable rooms with bunk beds. The rooms that offer 2 to 8 beds offer a private shower and toilet.The grand entrance to Stayokay Heemskerk already welcomes you to this traditional building. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast in the authentic dining room. Every day between 18:00 and 19:00 a 3-course menu is served (reservation required). Also packed lunch service is available for a surcharge.Enjoy a walk through the beautiful grounds around the castle; rent a bicycle to go for a trip through the countryside; or play a game of table tennis in the garden. With tasteful and unique rooms, such as original tower rooms, your stay will be very memorable.Heemskerk Station is a 20-minute walk away from the hostel and at 650 feet there is a bus stop. This hotel offers competitive prices and convenient facilities for families and groups.
- Location, feeling is awesomeAlso you may really get it relatively cheap vs most places in ams area
- Nice area with a lovely park close by. All the people are very friendly.
- It was FANTASTIC! The property is STUNNING. Nothing cooler than staying in an actual castle. Great value for your money and only 25min drive outside Amsterdam. Really unique and beautiful. Amazing breakfast!!
- We liked the location, the castle, the neighbourhood.
- Very nice location with great surroundings.Nice to sleep in the castle.Great for families with children.
Hostel 45 is located in Purmerend. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.Amsterdam is 12 miles from the hostel, while Haarlem is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 miles from Hostel 45.
- Was a very good residence, with a perfect location and very easy to arrive. The owner very kind and nice, was wonderful explaining how to arrive and go.
- the staffs are really nice , very clean hostel
- The hosts were great people, very friendly and helpful. There was a big kitchen available for us to use. The surroundings and the location of the hostel was amazing.
- The receptionist attendant was very helpful with everything, assisted me with my luggage and gave me plenty of useful local info.
- I like the set up, the roof top gives amazing look. Hot shower and private bathroom are extra points for the hostel. Mr Martin is very helpfully, he is always available around the hostel. Bring your padlock for your locker however you can buy a padlock from the hostel. I will always come back to this hostel whenever i am around Amsterdam
Stayokay Hostel Egmond is an environmentally friendly hostel located near the dunes of Egmond, 1.9 mi from the beach and surrounded by the local bulb fields. Free Wi-Fi is available.Some rooms at Stayokay Egmond have a view of the dune landscape. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the trendy dining hall with its large windows opening onto the garden.There is a terrace and there is a playground. Eco-friendly facilities at the hostel include a water-saving installation and an energy-efficient heater. The hostel also offers various boardgames and books. The property offers preorder lunch packages for a surcharge.From Stayokay Egmond, the city of Alkmaar with its famous Cheese Market is a 12-minute drive away. Amsterdam can be reached within 45 minutes by car.
- breakfast was good, could be enhanced with a toaster and/or give possibility to prepare toast and cheese. Room and bed matras was ok, could be better. Shower would benefit from a door in order to avoid inundating the rest of the bathroom
- Really nice place people really friendly theres more can be done like tawel for rent but could be free of charge. children play ground, bike rides alot more near beach.
- For sure a very good stay and 100 a reason to stay again. Staff is very flexible.
- Location of the hostel is great, friendly staff, fast free WiFi.
- Very nice experience all round. Couldnt fault it and the children loved it. Very friendly staff
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutchies Hostel offers accommodations in Amsterdam. The center is a 15-minute tram ride away.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms come with a separate shared bathroom and a shared toilet. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anne Frank House is 1.7 mi from Dutchies Hostel, while Vondelpark is 1.9 mi away. Central Station is a 20-minute bus ride from Dutchies Hostel and Museum District can be reached within 20 minutes. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6.2 mi from Dutchies Hostel. Parking is available on site and costs EUR 10.00 per day.
- the hostel is great, I came for a week and now I live here, the staff is really nice, specially Joel and Sinan who is helping everyone all the time even when he is not on his shift, very nice guys. You can make a lot of friends and enjoy a lot your time here.All the hostel facilities are perfect.
- The hostel is wonderful with very nice friendly environment. Good bed, two plugs your own box and they provide you locker and key. The staff is very nice, specially Joel who was very helpful and nice with me
- The location is a little bit far away from the main tourist attractions in Amsterdam but its easy to get there via public transport or renting a bike. The kitchen was very useful and there is a Lidl right in front which makes eating cheaper.
- Very organized place, great staff, very cozy and clean ambient
- environment, staff and people were great. was wonderful stay.
WOW Amsterdam Hostel
Located 1.4 mi from cultural venue Westergasfabriek, WOW Amsterdam offers a restaurant that also houses art exhibitions. Station Sloterdijk is 0.9 mi away where direct connections to the city center can be found. Free WiFi access is available. This hotel has a 24-hour reception.At WOW Amsterdam you will find a garden. Most rooms here have a shared bathroom, while others feature a private bathroom and free toiletries. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the property is 2.2 mi from Anne Frank House, 2.1 mi from Vondelpark and 2.6 mi from Leidseplein. Schiphol Airport is 8.5 mi away.
- Room is comfy, view from room is okay. Wifi speed is good. Breakfast is satisfying. Cereal, toast, milk, yogurt. Nice. Recommended.
- The place is quite nice, comfy at night. Close supermarket lidl. The boxes to storage your luggage are quite wide.
- The stuff were super nice and friendly, the property was always clean
- Beds are comfortable, room and bathroom were clean.The breakfast was ok coffee machine, juice, some bread, cheese, Joghurt, cereals.Location is not bad, tram and metro are some minutes away. I really enjoyed my stay there!
- Without one black receptionist, i liked everything. He is so rude with us.
Train Lodge Amsterdam
Train Lodge Amsterdam is located next to Amsterdam Sloterdijk Train Station. Train lodge is a unique hostel with shared and private accommodations, an on-site bar, a sunny terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The Train Lodge is a cool and relaxed area away from the crowd with plenty of parking facilities located nearby.The sleeping compartments in Train Lodge have heating and air-conditioning, a sink with cold water and 3 stacked beds. The shared bathrooms and toilets are in the hallway. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hostel also offers bike hire.In the Westpoort district in Amsterdam, Train Lodge is 2 mi from Anne Frank House and 2.3 mi from Vondelpark. Royal Palace Amsterdam is 2.4 mi from Train Lodge Amsterdam, while Leidseplein is 3.1 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.Amsterdam Westpoort is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks, walking.
- The train Lodge concept is great. Even though its a little far off from the centre about 45km its a good change after youve been in the centre. Amsterdam Sloterdijk bus/flixbus/tram/train station is right next to the hostel with direct transport to all important locations in Amsterdam. Rooms, bathrooms and toilets were absolutely clean. Helpful staff.
- Unique experience in a train, which I never sleep in the train. It can rent a bike for 24 hours to touring the city as solo. The location is very close to FlixBus stop by 5 minutes walking.
- The location was perfect for me. And the price, of course.
- Top location, great staff and unique place to experience!
- I loved this spot. The staff were friendly. The location was great and they let us store our luggage while we went around town before we left. I stayed at another hostel in Amsterdam and this one was leaps and bounds better than that one.
ClinkNOORD is located in the culturally vibrant Amsterdam Noord area, just across the IJ River and about 10 minutes from the back of Amsterdam Centraal Station. The short ferry ride is free and runs 24/7. ClinkNOORD Hostel offers dormitory accommodations, private rooms, free Wi-Fi and a laid-back atmosphere.Accommodations includes a mix of simple but comfortable private rooms and dormitories
The hostel is an old 1920’s laboratory with plenty of original features. It has a bright and spacious atrium, and many lounge areas. It is also possible to hang out in the café, and the library. There is also a shared kitchen in which guests can cook their own meals.There are also flexible spaces for meetings and events in the accommodations. The hotel hosts many evens and The ZincBAR also puts on regular live music, DJs, talks and performances.Tickets for tours and attractions are also available at reception. The hostel offers a delicious all you can eat breakfast buffet, which includes a variety of products, from cereals to cold meat, and local food like Hagelslag and Farmers Cake. Different hot and cold beverages, like coffee and juice, can also be enjoyed. In addition, guests can go to the CatalystCAFE to get coffee and pastries during the day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Accommodations includes a mix of private and state-of-the-art dormitories, some with views of the city, river, waterways or the surrounding parkland.Royal Palace Amsterdam is 0.9 mi from ClinkNOORD Hostel, while Dam Square is 0.9 mi away.
- Good value, nice vibe, good place for backpackers in a great location for Amsterdam
- They provided me the breakfast the first day because I had to leave 6am in the next morning. And the breakfast was so great! Additionally, they have movie night and they played Bohemien Rapsody that day and it was a really wonderful ending for my long journey!
- There were performances and activities to do. The common areas are great.
- Yes arriving Nikki was great about explaining the facilities and leaving Khadejah was very helpful about explaining the outer Adams lookout and just very warm engaging person! If only all hostels where like this the place and people running it!
- It was my second time to stay there, I love the place
Stayokay Haarlem is a hostel located on the edge of the city, only a short distance from the popular beach town Bloemendaal aan Zee. Benefit from free parking and the lovely terrace. Free WiFi access throughout the entire building and breakfast are also included in the price.The dormitories are well-kept and have bunk beds. Each dormitory has its own bathroom. If you would like more privacy, you may like to book a room with just 2 beds.The hostel serves a good breakfast each morning and gives you the opportunity to make a lunch package as well at a surcharge. There is a large terrace on the waterfront where you can sit and enjoy the sun. Guests can have a drink and a chat in the accommodations’s cafe The Shuffle.You can eat in the hostel in the evening or have dinner at 1 of the many restaurants in Haarlem. During the day, you can visit a museum or go shopping. Sporty people can cycle between the dunes or go for a walk on the beach.
- Everywere were clean. Staff was good. Free coffee was delicious. Breakfast was OK and clean.
- Staff were helpful especially the man who checked me in. Good laundry facilities. Great bar.
- Very nice and clean hostel. Friendly and professional staff.
- For those looking for a quiet place yet easily accessible via public transportation to get to the city center, than this is the place for you to stay. The staff is VERY helpful and pleasant to interact with. I travel solo and the person checking me in put me with 3 other guests who are roughly my age group. This helps with good connection and interaction between dorm mates despite us being strangers. I love the location which is adjacent to a lovely park and the supermarket is only about 5 minutes walk. The bicycle was comfortable to ride and charged at a decent price.
- Staff were very Friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable.
Guest House Amsterdam
Attractively located in the Amsterdam Noord district of Amsterdam, Guest House Amsterdam is located 1.2 miles from A’DAM Lookout, 2.6 miles from Rembrandt House and 2.7 miles from Dutch National Opera & Ballet. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The hostel has family rooms.Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi.Artis Zoo is 2.7 miles from Guest House Amsterdam, while Basilica of St. Nicholas is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly staff, good location with only about a 30 minute walk to the ferry, secure parking at the rear.The rooms were just cleaned before we arrived, the beds were comfortable, equipped with fridge.I found the bathroom and toilet clean as well, no issue with hot water at any time.Would definitely visit again, and can only recommend.
- The staff were very helpful despite their poor English skills, and solved any problems we had. The location is in a nice calm suburbia, but is nice and close to the city centre and the ferry ride also brought a level of comfort and excitement to every trip.
- Location was within a very welcoming community which was not always the case in Amsterdam, sadly…
- The room was clean and we were able to check in before the official time.
- La pieza era grande, espaciosa y adems con mantas adicionales por si pasbamos frio, la ducha tambin era espaciosa
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oost-Graftdijk