Hotel San Roque
This restored traditional house is set in Reinosa, only 16 mi from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort. It offers heated rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout and a restaurant serving local dishes.Rooms at Hotel San Roque feature rustic-style furniture and wooden beamed ceilings. Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel San Roque has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Other facilities include ski storage.The city of Santander is 47 mi from the hotel while the charming fishing villages of Noja or Laredo can be reached in just over an hour’s drive away.
- Good hotel in a location just out of the centre of the town. Large room with separate TV and sitting area. The room was overlooking the main road but the double glazing and shutters worked very well to keep any noise out.Breakfast was plain but plentiful.Great value for money for a hotel in a quiet town.
- Restaurant dinner was excellent and only 12 Euro for 3 courses, wine and water. I recommend the large prawns for starter.
- This 200 year old building is full of character, and loved it, even the creaky floors. The Dining Hall is particularly interesting.The rooms are spacious and well equipped, the property being well maintained.Our room was well heated by modern radiators.The Menu del Dia has a good choice of dishes, of excellent quality and served with a decent carafe of wine, at a modest price.The continental breakfast was good.It is close to the old town, with friendly bars and cafes and many independent shopsTheir is no Hotel Parking, but the street has free parking and seemed safe.
- Room spacious and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant good value. Breakfast good. Fast free wifi
- Cleanliness. Location. Value for money. Very accommodating staff when we arrived late.
Apartamentos Ebro Reinosa
Set in Reinosa, 30 mi from Suances, Apartamentos Ebro Reinosa offers a restaurant and free WiFi.Fitted with a balcony, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the apartment.Potes is 27 mi from Apartamentos Ebro Reinosa, while Santillana del Mar is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Posada Villa Rosa
Posada Villa Rosa is located in the Cantabrian town of Reinosa, just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ebro Reservoir. It offers a spa with an infrared sauna and an aquatic rowing machine.The rooms at the Posada feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s spa has a gym and contrast showers. There is also a lounge with a piano, and there are laptops which you can use for free.Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the Alto Campoo Ski Resort, and you can hire ski equipment on site. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is a 50-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff and huge comfortable bed and room with a walk in shower.
- We were well looked after by Danielle who did all she could to make us welcome. The breakfast was good and the coffee excellent. Very comfortable bed and warm room.
- Who knew there were dolmens straight out of Asterix? Although Obelisk would have no difficulty with most of these. It was wonderful to see so many Romanesque churches but visit the Interpretation Centre in Villacantid first. Its amazing to see how they were changed from the 12th century onwards. Another site not to be missed is Juliobriga with Roman forum and Romanesque church probably built on site of Roman Temple perhaps Jupiter.
- Lovely comfortable bed and nice l8nen. Large room with beautiful walk in shower.
- La ubicacin fue muy buena para lo que nosotras desebamos visitar y el desayuno muy bueno igualmente
Less than 0.6 mi from the center of Reinosa, Hotel Vejo offers easy access to the A67 Motorway and is 16 mi from Alto Campo Ski Resort. It features a restaurant and a tennis court.All rooms at Hotel Vejo feature terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. Each room has cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms include a sofa bed.A range of Spanish cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar on site.Ebro Lake is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve is approximately 37 mi from the hotel, while Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Convenient situation near to me motorway on route in northern Spain. Worth staying a few nights to explore the lovely surrounding area
- We had snow storms whilst there, so were stuck inside staff very friendly
- Friendly service and close proximity to Ferry. Particularly grateful for extra pillows we requested.
- This is a perfect place to stop after a late crossing to Santander or an early departure from the same port, being 45 only minutes away. I stopped here one time before and liked the room and the lovely mountain views. This time there was snow appearing and I found out it is a ski resort in the winter. The restaurant was excellent and I enjoyed a three course evening meal with a good bottle of Rioja for 21 on a Friday! Breakfast was good too and the staff outstanding. For a longer visit or for families on a budget there is a Mercadona and a Lidl a short walk away and I could see 2 bars and a restaurant from my window so plenty of choice.
- The room was good if not modern. The beds were excellent and slept soundly after a late arrival due weather in the Bay. Staff very Covid aware. It was warm and cosy and very convenient. Excellent value for money.
Reinosa Atalaya-La Vega
Featuring a bar and free WiFi throughout the property, Reinosa Atalaya-La Vega is located in Reinosa. There’s a restaurant serving European cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, the rooms at Reinosa Atalaya-La Vega have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms contain a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Reinosa Atalaya-La Vega will be able to enjoy activities in and around Reinosa, like skiing.The hotel can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Torrelavega is 30 miles from Reinosa Atalaya-La Vega, while Crespo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
- nice roomcleancomfortablequietgood valuerestaurant good 3 course meal including a bottle of wine just eur12
- The location was good but cant give feedback on the breakfast as I didnt have it.
- Very convenient location for Santander ferry. Nice room. Friendly staff
- The location was great. The room was lovely for the money. It was really clean and comfortable. We didnt eat there but it looked good. Shop handy too. Will definitely stay again.
- Conveniently situated just on the junction of the motorway, there is plenty of free parking, the hotel is attached to a small supermarket, Repsol petrol station, 24 hour bar/cafeteria and a full blown restaurant, rooms were spotlessly clean and had full air conditioning, comfortable beds and a modern bathroom with a powerful shower. The cafe/bar food was really delicious with good portions at a very reasonable price, I did not try the full blown restaurant but it was very popular even with local people, the staff were friendly, helpful, fast and efficient. I highly recommend this place.
Located in Reinosa, Hosteria Tajahierro features free WiFi and heating. This property is 2.8 mi from Embalse del Ebro Nature Reserve.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Good location, walking distance from the station and town centre. Great value for money.
- Una pensin familiar con muy buena relacin calidad/precio, en el centro y con facilidad para aparcar.
- Trevlig personal. Eget rum m delat badrum och ett litet rum med ftljer tv och micro.
- Estaba muy limpio , el recepcionista muy amable , claro para el precio no tenamos aseo privado , pero el aseo compartido muy limpio , la habitacin muy limpia … y justo a cinco minutos el nacimiento del Ebro .
- Estancia muy comoda, habitacion comoda, con salon con sillones, tele, utensilios de comida y microondas. Baos y limpieza adecuados. La pareja muy educada, nosotros llegamos antes de la hora prevista y subieron en seguida a abrirnos, nos dieron informacin y recomendaciones sobre Alto Campo ya que ibamos a esquiar y les pedimos un secador ya que en el bao no haba y todo muy correcto. Hay calefaccin y se esta muy calentito.
Hotel El Golobar
Hotel El Golobar is located in Reinosa, 16 mi from Alto de Campoo Ski Resort and an hour away from the beach at Comillas. Free WiFi, free private parking and ski storage are offered.The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel is 47 mi from Santander. Guests benefit from special discounts for the ski station.
- Warm big room and big bed. Beautiful picturesque views to the mountain. Friendly and smiled staff.
- Great location, good food, easy check in and out.Very welcoming.
- Clean room, linen, and value for money. A lively spot for the locals.
- Only a short drive from Santander ferry port, good for a short drive to Santander, and the same when getting to Santander. Close for petrol, and food,
- Always a good welcome, and very friendly. Always room for my trike, to keep it safe.
Hotel Abrego Reinosa
Located in the center of Reinosa, a 7-minute walk from the train station and 350 from Ebro River, Hotel Abrege Reinosa offers free Wi-Fi and free public parking at a nearby location.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The rooms also include a desk, wardrobe, and telephone.This hotel was built in a 19th-century building and completely refurbished. It has a restaurant and serves continental breakfast. There is a shared lounge and dining area for all guests to use.Within 350 feet of the property you will find a number of tapas bars, restaurants, and shops. Ebro Lake is 3 mi away and Nestares Golf Club can be reached in 22 minutes by car.
- Good location, very clean, very helpful and kind staff.
- Very clean. Lots of hot water. Soap and body wash sachets provided. Quiet area but central to bars, eating places and a supermarket. Near railway station. Receptionist very welcoming and helpful. Basic continental breakfast but plenty to eat and drink.Very good value for 40 for bed and breakfast for two people. Comfortable bed and crisp clean sheets. Extra drying area for wet clothes and footwear.
- Mirella, la chica encargada del Hotel una bellsima persona, limpia y muy atenta, ha sido una atencion espectacular, gracias por hacernos la estancia tan agradable, un saludo de Agustn y Vernica.
- La comodidad de las camas, limpieza de las habitaciones y atencin al cliente
- Hotel situado en la zona de restaurantes y bares de reinosa. Fcil aparcamiento por la zonasi no en la puerta, aparcas como mucho a 3 minutos andando. Buena comunicacin telefnica con la encargada, una mujer muy maja y agradable. La habitacin es suficientemente grande para dos personas Habitacin limpia y cumple con los esperado, es una estupenda relacin calidad precio. Tiene armarios con perchas. Dispone de secador a pedir en recepcin. Tiene entre las camas y el bao una mesita con un espejo.
Las Casonas de Don Pedro
Located in Reinosa in the Cantabria region, Las Casonas de Don Pedro features a balcony and mountain views. The property is 30 miles from Torrelavega, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The country house features 10 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. The country house also provides a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower and a bath.The country house has a playground. There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and skiing nearby.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Las Casonas de Don Pedro.
No reviews yet.
This charming stone house is in the Cantabrian countryside, close to the Ebro River. Surrounded by forests and gardens, it offers individually decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at La Lobera are chic and feature exposed wooden beams. They come with a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.The traditional-style restaurant at Posada La Lobera serves homemade, regional cuisine for dinner. Reservation is necessary. Guests can also relax in the bar area.Lobera’s tour desk can provide information on Arroyo and surrounding areas, such as Las Rozas de Valdearroyo. Free parking is available on site.
- Very convenient for Santander and easy to find. Private parking area very close to front of house. Nicely restored building, room and bathroom more than adequate, bed very comfortable. Very quiet environment. Pili and Ruben excellent hosts, most welcoming and friendly. Supper delicious, so too breakfast. Thoroughly recommended.
- Lovely hostess. Charming hotel. We had dinner at the hotel and it was amazing. Quiet. Nice outside seating. Highly recommend
- Room was excellent, food was superb and staff were fantastic. We will be back.
- Rustic rural hotel not far from main road to Santander. Very picturesque. Extremely helpful owners and very comfortable bed. Would stay again.
- Lovely place with lovely owners! they were very informative and caring. Dinner is optional but I do encourage everyone to book, its done with a lot of passion, style and very well priced! I cant wait to go back when having my next northern vacation.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Reinosa