|1||Hostel Soča Rocks||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Premium Hostel Kobarid||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
Hostel Soča Rocks
Featuring a bar with a terrace, Hostel Soča Rocks is located 650 feet from the center of Bovec. Free WiFi access is available. Free-to-use BBQ facilities are available to the guests.Rooms and dormitories are simply furnished. Guests have access to a shared bathroom, and can make free use of the fully equipped common kitchen. There is also a shared lounge with a TV area.Soča Rocks Hostel also offers a ski storage and a tour desk that organizes rafting, kayaking and zip lining trips. The cable car to the Kanin Ski Resort leaves from a location 1 mi away. Soča River is located at a distance of 1.2 mi.The property is 65 mi from Trieste Airport and 68 mi from Ljubljana Airport. Shuttle service is available at a surcharge.
- great location with amazing views . The mountain scenery is amazing to look at when you wake up.
- Great hostel. The beds were comfortable and didnt really squeak like other hostels in Europe. Good social atmosphere here.
- Very friendly staff, good atmosphere, comfortable beds, good breakfast
- Great place to stay in Bovec, especially if youre interesting in doing any outdoor activities ie rafting, canyoning because you will get discounts with a great local company. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Kitchen is fully stocked, onsite bar serves drinks and coffee at reasonable prices. Location of the hostel is very good, walkable to shops, restaurants, and bars. Free onsite parking is also convenient. Staff were all lovely and so welcoming and also super helpful in planning activities!
- Clean, friendly staff, great vibes and booking options for local excursions.
Premium Hostel Kobarid
Premium Hostel Kobarid is located in Kobarid and features a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the hostel.Guests at Premium Hostel Kobarid will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kobarid, like hiking.Udine is 28 mi from the accommodations, while Cerkno is 30 mi away.
- Very clean, nice staff, good facilities, big locker for all of your luggage, really nice showers
- I liked the cleanless, hot showers, excellent bed it has awesome curtain and bunk bed is made perfectly. Location is also nice. Mattress for sleeping is awesome I slept better there then home Kitchen has everything what you need for cooking, even more! And I liked what we could use coffe and tea for free. Wifi works perfect. Free parking few meters from hostel is also a plus.
- The staff was so nice and the hostel was beautiful!
- Sparkling clean, great hospitality, very nice set up!
- Its definitely one of the nicest hostels Ive been to very clean and bright. The bed included an outlet, a light, and a privacy curtain, which was great. The owners were lovely and welcoming. The hostel is close to restaurants and a market featuring local foods. I was able to prepare a nice meal in the shared kitchen before I continued on my road trip.
Featuring a bar, shared lounge and views of garden, Thirsty River is located in Bovec, a 17-minute walk from Kanin-Sella Nevea Ski Resort. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has ski storage space.The hostel provides some units with city views, and all rooms come with a shared bathroom.Thirsty River has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bovec, like skiing and cycling.Bovec Airfield is a 13-minute walk from Thirsty River.
- The room is really tiny, but the balcony is awesome. You also live literally in the middle of the town and above a brewery.
- I loved the central location, the kind and helpful staff and the wide selection of local craft beers. As a solo traveler, the patio was a great place to meet other travellers.
- Nice staff, very clean and good beer even for takeaway so you can take it to the river. Overall great value for the price! And other rooms were also a bit more spacious.
- Nice location and a good kitchen to cook in. The place was very clean.
- Staff was great! They helped us set up some adventures in town and were exceedingly accommodating. The beer was delicious too.
Featuring a furnished summer terrace and a common lounge room with fireplace and TV, Hostel Bovec provides free Wi-Fi and free parking. Busses to the ski elevator stop right in front of the hostel. The ski area is 1.2 mi away.Guests can enjoy games and use the maps and brochures in the lounge room. There are also benches in the garden. Free luggage storage is provided at the hostel.Bovec Bus Station is 1,000 feet from the Bovec Hostel. Some restaurants and a large supermarket can be found within just 1,150 feet from the property. The ski elevator is 0.9 mi away, while the River Soča is at a distance of 1.2 mi.
- Its close to the center of town but its just a bit of an uphill walk.Everything was great. I was the first one to checkin. Had an amazing view from by bunk window. And during breakfast, theres an amazing view of the mountains. So get the rooms with breakfast included to get this amazing view
- This is a good basic hostel with spectacular views from the Kitchen/common room. The Continental Breakfast in the morning was great.
- The room and bathroom were clean and quite functional.
- Lots of space in the kitchen with food left from other persons, nice roomsGreat view from the common room
- The staff of the hostel was really nice Location and view were great. They have a big terrace where you can relax. The kitchen was really good equipped
Looking for: Best Hotels in Robidišče