Youth Hostel Luxembourg City
This modern Youth Hostel has accommodations in Luxembourg, just a 10-minute walk from Place d’Armes. It includes free Wi-Fi in the public areas, a game room and cafeteria with terrace. On-site private parking is available free of charge.Each of the dormitories at Youth Hostel Luxembourg City features a small table with chairs and a shared bathroom. Some of the rooms have views of the city.The MUDAM museum of modern art is less than a 10-minute walk from the hostel. Luxembourg Train Station is just over 1 miles from Youth Hostel City.Luxembourgian specialties are served in the restaurant and barbecues can be organized for groups upon request. There are also vending machines that have drinks and snacks at any time.Guests can use the bike rental and packed lunch services when exploring the local area. There is also secure cycle storage and a shuttle service is available for a fee.
- Youth hostel is located in a peaceful neighborhood which is easily accessible by public transport. The staff is friendly and check-in process was quite easy. The room is quite large and beds are comfortable.
- It is fairly good for this room price including the breakfast
The breakfast in the morning was basic, but free.
Had phone for international calls, that was nice.
Rooms were cozy and clean.
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast included. Excellent location!
- I like the ambiance of the hostel. Great staff! And there was a free breakfast included in my stay.
Youth Hostel Hollenfels
Hollenfels offers beds in dormitories and rooms in a tranquil location, next to a 14th-century castle. Common rooms, free Wi-Fi and a garden with a terrace are among the facilities.All of the accommodations at Youth Hostel Hollenfels has access to toilets on each floor and shared bathroom facilities in the basement. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Hostel Hollenfels benefits from free private parking nearby and is 30 minutes’ drive from the historic center of Luxembourg which features the Palais Grand-Ducal and Place d’Armes. Mersch is 10 minutes away by car.The restaurant serves a selection of international cuisine and Luxembourgian specialties. Packed lunches and vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Excellent location, amazing ambiance and respectful and staff
Nice and clean hostel. It’s fancy to sleep in the castle premises 🙂 To bad that the castle it’s self is closed to public.
The ‘Vallee the Sept Chateaux’ is great for exploration.
- The staff were attentive and very helpful. The receptionist went as far as to ask other hotel guests if any were going into the train station for me as I didn’t speak the local language and the trains were not running. The property was clean and had ample facilities. If you are after a peaceful, relaxing holiday this is the perfect place to go.
- I had a nice stay, with lockers in my bedroom and clean linen provided everyday. The bed was squeeky though. The breakfast surpassed my expectations and the view is beautiful, it is just a bit to far away from Luxembourg City.
Schöne gelegen direkt neben Burg Hollenfels.
Sehr saubere Zimmer und Sanitäreinrichtung.
Ich habe die Herberge für eine Übernachtung bei einer mehrtägigen Biketour genutzt.
Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette
Featuring a bar, Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette is located in Esch-sur-Alzette in the Esch-sur-Alzette region, 3.4 miles from Rockhal and a 17-minute walk from Municipal Theatre & Art Galleries. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The hostel features family rooms.At the hostel each room includes a desk and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette will be able to enjoy activities in and around Esch-sur-Alzette, like hiking.National Museum of the Resistance is an 18-minute walk from the hostel, while Cine Belval is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 18 miles from Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette.
- Breakfast was basic but good for the value . The staff who served the breakfast with shot hair (Unfortunately dont have the name) was super friendly. She was open to talk and adviced where to visit in Luxembourg. Big thanks to her.
- Everything is clean and comfortable, the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is alright.
- Really polite staff, they are always pleased to help you.
- The room was big and so clean with private bath and so calm , near the hotel is bus station and train , I’m satisfied that choose this hostel .
- Nice location, rational price and friendly staffs.
Youth Hostel Larochette
This youth hostel is located at the edge of the village of Larochette, offering basic accommodations with communal bathroom facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel.Guests at Youth Hostel Larochette can join together in the restaurant area, where Luxembourgian specialties are offered. A continental breakfast buffet is served here every morning.The dormitories have simple furniture and a shared bathroom. There are mixed but also separated dormitories. On sunny days, the terrace offers a place to enjoy the weather and relax. There is a playground for the younger guests.The area around Larochtette Youth Hostel is very suitable for long hiking and cycling trips. There is a shuttle service available on request.
- Good location and easily reachable through public transport.
*Staff were really friendly and helpful
*Breakfast of cereal, ham, cheese, bread, juice and coffee included
*Located in a lovely village/town with bus links to other places in the country
*I was upgraded to a lovely twin room – yey!
*Perfect for visiting nearby castles
*On the Mullerthal Trail so ideal for hikers
*It’s not as modern as the hostel in Echternacht but it is clean
TOP TIP: If you want to drop your bags off earlier than 5pm, message the hostel and see if they will leave the door open for you to do so as it is unstaffed in the afternoon (I think).
- Beautiful fireplace in the common area and the family room is nice. Friendly staff.
- Location was good only 100 m for the bus station everything was quiet,you can enjoy by self
- I booked a dorm bed but got a private room because there weren’t a lot of guests (end November). Clean and comfortable, easy to find (by car). Close to both Luxembourg City (25min by car) and the Mullerthal trails (right outside or a short drive away, depending on which route You want).
Youth Hostel Schengen / Remerschen
This renovated former convent with a modern wing offers spacious rooms in the center of Remerschen. Youth Hostel includes free Wi-Fi, communal lounges and a garden with a tranquil pond.Each of the rooms and dormitories at Youth Hostel Schengen / Remerschen include shared or private bathroom facilities. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast or request a packed lunch for day trips.The German border is 1.6 mi from Schengen / Remerschen Youth Hostel. Luxembourg city is half an hour away by car. There is free public parking available at the hostel.International dishes and Luxembourgian specialties are served in the restaurant and sometimes feature locally-produced ingredients. Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Very modern. Beautiful, clean building. The hostess was very helpful.
- Very helpful staff. Quiet neighborhood. Comfortable room
- Good breakfast, luckily Roommate didn’t snore all the time
- The interior was very large and stylish, the bus station was quite close. Comfortable ,modern, great nice and clean, reasonable price with breakfast.
- Love it, amazing friendly staff, they even did let me to keep my bike inside the room. Room was very big, spacious, clean, bed was comfy, breakfast could not have been more diverse in choices, you rock it, thank you all.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rollingergrund