Design Suites Bariloche
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. Right in front of Nahuel Huapi Lake, Design Suites Bariloche offers rooms with lake or mountain views. A fitness center and an indoor/outdoor swimming pool are featured. Bariloche’s Civic Center is 1.6 mi away.Boasting designer decor, rooms at Design Suites offer panoramic views of Nahual Huapi Lake. All of them feature Wi-Fi and private hot tubs.A breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, and drinks from the bar can be enjoyed in the charming lounge, which features floor-to-ceiling windows.Facilities include a sauna, an outdoor pool, a heated pool, and a massage room. Design Suites Bariloche is 11 mi from Luis Candelaria Airport and 11 mi from Catedral Ski Center. Free parking is subject to availability.
- Beautiful modern rooms and views of the lake from the restaurant and spa
- Awesome view from our room with jacuzzi in the corner of the room overlooking the lake, very peaceful and romantic. Breakfast was large and extensive with everything youd need. Hotel grounds are kept well and peaceful.
- View from the room was incredible. The restaurant on site was good, but there are better options in town, which is only a couple of kilometers down the street. Im definitely happy we stayed here as opposed to right in the town. It was very peaceful and comfortable. Taxis are easy to get and very cheap to get to town. If the weather is nice, you can also walk.
- I was surprised how good the coffee was! I usally only drink espresso. It was a typical buffet for what we experienced in Argentina. The scones were especially good! Wish that they could have had tomato or avacado. The eggs did not have a good flavor to me.
- Rooms were spotless Bed was comfortable Jacuzzi bathtub Welcome beverage Staff were inviting Great views of the lake from the hotel lobby and nice views of the garden from our bedroom Bathroom perfect size
NH Bariloche Edelweiss
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. The 4-star Edelweiss offers spacious and bright rooms facing the Nahuel Huapi Lake and snow-covered mountains. Located in Bariloche, the property features ski storage services. Catedral Ski Center is a 25 minutes drive away.Ranging between 66 ft² and 98 ft², each room features an exclusive design. All of them are fitted with spacious bathrooms, comfortable beds, flat-screen cable TVs and other luxurious amenities.Guests staying at NH Bariloche Edelweiss can enjoy a varied breakfast buffet. At lunch and dinner times, La Tavola Restaurant features Argentinean cuisine and wineries.A gym and indoor pool with great lake views are also available on site. At an additional cost, guests can spoil themselves in the spa, which is open between 16:30 hs. and 21:00 hs.
- Very convinient location with good facilities for a visit Bariloche
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Breakfast was excellent, much better than the NH hotels in Buenos Aires. Main street is a few blocks away. There are excellent restaurants nearby. Staff was very helpful. My only regret is that we did not stay longer. We plan to come back at least for a week so we can explore more.
- The location was very good, the staff was as helpful as they could be, the breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent. The lobby was spacious and the elevators worked well and were fast and uncrowded. The fitness center was excellent and the pool was beautiful. The bathroom was clean and well equipped. There was a good safe in the room and plenty of hangers for clothes.
- As positive, the hotel had a good location, a friendly staff and a big room
- The receptionist area is very well managed with great service support overall. They work very well together to go above and beyond client needs. They get five stars for helpfulness and service. The excursion desk at the hotel was also very helpful and had a lot of information to support guest tour requests. Location is great. Its in the heart of the town and close to restaurants, shopping, the lake which is a few blocks walk.
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. Featuring a regional restaurant, a bar, and a fitness center, Hotel Huemul offers free Wi-Fi, buffet breakfast and direct beach access in San Carlos de Bariloche. The city center is 0.6 mi away.Providing a tranquil environment, the rooms in Hotel Huemul feature private bathrooms. Some overlook the lake and mountains, whereas the economic ones feature internal views.Guests at Hotel Huemul are welcome to use the property’s computer during their stay. Activities such as kayaking, boating,windsurfing, and fishing can be arranged for an extra fee.The hotel has a sauna, a lounge and a heated pool with panoramic beach and lake views. Lounge chairs and beach umbrellas are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Huemul is 11 mi from Catedral ski center and 12 mi from Luis Candelaria international airport. Free public parking is possible on site.
- The property is huge and amazing. It is right on the lake and view is amazing.
- First of all, I want to commend the hotel on the EXCELLENT hospitality we received during our stay.Natalia, who we met when we checked in, recommended the best tours and was gracious, helpful, knowledgeable, and overall an amazing and hospitable member of the Huemul team. She honestly made our stay unforgettable. The rest of the staff was also outstandingly nice, but Natalia really made us feel at home.The hotel is beautiful, located right next to the Nahuel Huapi. Our view of the lake and the Andes in the background was like something straight out of a painting.The breakfast was very good, with an assortment of fruits, breads and ham and cheese. There is plenty to chose from. The location of the hotel was more than ideal for us, since we wanted to be close to town, but far enough that we could retreat from the noise and the people at the end of the day.We loved Hotel Huemul. We would highly recommend it to any of our friends!
- In front of lake, good staff, very helpful with tours and things to do in bariloche.
- Great view, big room, good location, multiple comfortable lounge areas, pool, sauna and fitness center, outdoor lakeside deck.
- The location is incredible. Views are stunning from rooms and the multiple shared spaces in the hotel
Hotel Tres Reyes
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. Hotel Tres Reyes is set in San Carlos de Bariloche, 650 feet from Civic Center. With free Wi-Fi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour reception. The property is 7.5 mi from the ski area and San Carlos de Bariloche Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.Hotel Tres Reyes offers some rooms with views of the lake and other rooms overlooking the Garden, all rooms have private bathrooms, and include a security box. The hotel rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations. The Hotel has a bar and a pool table.
- Awesome views from the lobby/dining area, perfect location with easy walking distance to everywhere in Bariloche. The price also is very reasonable and the breakfast was delicious. Would definitely stay here again, staff was very nice also.
- Spacious room, good WiFi, very professional staff, very generous and varied breakfast offerings.
- Lovely views of the lake, incredibly helpful staff, location, fine breakfast, nice bar/lounge and common areas, with great views.
- The staff at the reception was very good. Only one spoke English, who was working in the afternoon. During the day it was difficult to communicate.
- This hotel has the sense of an oldtimey lodge with beautiful common rooms. The lounge looks out over the lake as does the bar. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I wished we had stayed there longer.
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. Located in San Carlos de Bariloche, 350 feet from Civic Center, Hotel Concorde features free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bathtub, a bidet, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerro Catedral Ski Resort is 13 mi from Hotel Concorde, while Serena Bay is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 8.1 mi from the property.
- Good location , beautiful view from our room and friendly staff
- great value with perfect locationgood breakfast with a view of lake staff very helpful and friendly spotlessly clean wifi throughout hotel
- Great value, great location, wonderful view of the lake from the breakfast room
- Very covenient location.Very cleanLake view rooms are excellent though a little more expansive.
- I like the location, healthy breakfast, friendly staff and cleanliness.
Trip Bariloche Select Hostel
One of our best sellers in San Carlos de Bariloche! Boasting a shared lounge and views of city, Trip Bariloche Select Hostel is located in San Carlos de Bariloche, 1.2 mi from Playa del Centenario. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel rooms include a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Trip Bariloche Select Hostel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Civic Center, Tresor Casino and Andino Bariloche Club. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 8.1 mi from Trip Bariloche Select Hostel.
- Excellent location.Kind staff.Clean and comfortable.
- Amazing location, clean and friendlyExcellent value for money !
- The room was very nice , Very nice shower with hot water, close to city center and bus to Airport and other major tourist attractions, Lots of supermarkets and places to have food. In all the hostel was very nice for our trip.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Very central location.
- Location was amazing, the breakfast was fine, great stuff
Hotel Crans Montana
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. This 3-star hotel lies in the center of San Carlos de Bariloche, 350 feet from the mighty Nahuel Huapi lake and the main street and 1,000 feet from the civic center. Catedral ski center is 5.6 mi from the property.The comfortable rooms of the Hotel Crans Montana are tastefully furnished and include cable TV, a safe and free Wi-Fi. They feature central heating, mini-bar, and private bathrooms with hairdryers.Guests are welcome to relax in the spacious reading room, or choose from a wide range of refreshments at the bar. There is also a games room, and business and meeting rooms are featured.The nearby lake is the ideal spot for practicing outdoor activities all year round.A buffet breakfast is served daily. International cuisine can be enjoyed at the restaurant for dinner.Guests can arrange shuttles for an extra fee and request information about ski equipment rentals at the front desk.
- The location is fantastic, right by Mitre Street the main street. Great breakfast, excellent value.
- centrally located. aged building but they managed to keep it very clean. great breakfast.
- The one set of staff that worked at reception spoke great english and were extremely helpful while the other set couldnt speak english at all. But overall the staff was very good and was satisfied with the place. Central to the shops and many resutrants. Walking distance from Civic centre.
- Breakfast was great, and you can order eggs at your liking. Location is excellent. Beds and shower are good.
- Location is perfect, steps away from the Cathedral and the Lake if you go down, going up only one block there is the main street, all stores and restaurants around, no way to get lost. The property was perfectly clean. Lobby was comfortable. Breakfast complete and delicious.
Hotel Premier Bariloche
One of our best sellers in San Carlos de Bariloche! Set in downtown Bariloche, just 2 blocks from Nahuel Huapi Lake and 150 feet from Miter pedestrian steet, the Premier has nicely decorated rooms with free Wi Fi.Catedral Ski Center is 12 mi from the hotel, there is free ski storage and the the hotel is 1 block away from the bus stop, with a 30-minute frequency on high season.During the summer, guests can inquire about canoeing trips on Gutierrez Lake is 3.4 mi from Premier.Rooms at Hotel Premier Bariloche are styled with parquet floors, white or blue bedspreads and wood furnishings. There is cable TV and some bathrooms include baths.Guests can rely on the hotel’s 24-hour front desk assistance and there is an express check in/check out service. San Carlos de Bariloche Airport is 5.9 mi away.
- Location fabulous …for youngsters!!! Not for adults
- Great location, very central, friendly staff, good bed
- Location was excellent! No frills hotel, but VERY clean and comfortable. Went skiing and took the bus up to Cerro Catedral. There is room on the bus at this pickup point1.5 blocks bus number 55. If you were to try and board 2 stops closer to the ski resort, its full! English is spoken at the front desk. Money exchange store is located next to the Hotel.
- Great hotel in walking distance of the main town, staff are friendly and welcoming. Rooms are fairly basic but have everything you need. Would certainly recommend if you are spending a few nights in Bariloche.
- The hotel is close to the centre of town and the staff were welcoming, helpful and friendly. Make sure you ask for a room away from the lift shaft.
Cacique Inacayal Lake Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in San Carlos de Bariloche. Located on the shores of the beautiful Nahuel Huapi Lake in San Carlos de Bariloche, this 4 star hotel is a 20-minute drive from Catedral Ski Center. There is chic décor, excellent spa facilities and an inviting restaurant.Cacique Inacayal offers ski storage and in the summer, mountain activities such as trekking tours and rafting trips can be arranged.Elegant rooms equipped with designer furniture, free Wi Fi internet access, a modern bathroom and a private spa bath await you at Cacique Inacayal Lake Hotel.You can also expect a delicious breakfast buffet each morning. Relax and pamper yourself in the Cacique Inacayal Lake Hotel’s spa area, where you will find a swimming pool, a hot tub, saunas and Scottish showers.Diners will appreciate the hotel’s welcoming restaurant, which serves tasty Patagonian cuisine and a wide range of beverages. After your meal, enjoy a game of pool and a refreshing drink in the cozy wine bar.Downtown San Carlos de Bariloche and the civic center are just 3 blocks away.
- Lovely view, good location close, but away from center. Comfortable room with some minor defects.
- The view from the spa is stunning and the masseuse Brenda who works there is amazing!!!
- All the staff knows English!The value for money is excellent
- There wasnt a USB port in the room and I didnt have my adapter for 240v so that was a little inconvenient. Otherwise great stay.
- Amazing view from every where, breakfast very good, room was great , I would stay again next time
Hotel Cristal is located on the main street of the commercial city center of Bariloche, less than 3 blocks from Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Civic Center. Free Wi-Fi is available. Catedral Ski Center is a 25-minute drive and ski storage is available.The rooms at Hotel Cristal offer separate seating areas and private bathrooms. All rooms also include mini-bars and electronic safe deposit boxes.Hotel Cristal has a well-equipped business center on site. Its restaurant, La Cascada, serves a deluxe buffet each morning. Guests can enjoy cocktails at the piano bar, Les Amis.The hotel is less than 1.9 mi from the train station and less than 8.1 mi from the San Carlos De Bariloche airport.
- Locatin is perfect! Right in the middle of the Main street Mitre. The staff were very kind and helpfull. Room was very clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable.
- Central location, quite on a pedestrian street, good breakfast, all in all convenient.
- Location is great and the hotel offers a good arrange of facilities. Breakfast was good as well
- Great hotel!!Located on the main street of Bariloche, close to all the must see things by foot.Nice staff and breakfast and very clean rooms!! I definately reccomand you to stay at Cristal hotel
- central location, sincere staff, excellent breakfast, spacious lobby, pretty good gym, including a bench rack, dumbells and other equipment that are not shown in the photos!
Looking for: Best Hotels in San Carlos de Bariloche