Located in La Laguna, Paradiso Hostel offers beachfront accommodations 6 miles from Mirador de Catarina and provides facilities like a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a private beach area and water sports facilities. The property has evening entertainment and free WiFi.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Paradiso Hostel has a terrace. You can play pool, ping pong and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino, 30 miles from Paradiso Hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- right on the lake, free use of kayaks, fairly friendly and helpful staff, food was pretty good and reasonably priced.
- This place is great for a relaxing few days. The food is amazing, everything was delicious. Most mains are between 68, so its reasonably priced especially for the quality that it is. Beers are 1.50, Nica Libre 2, and all other mixed drinks 34, so youre paying a bit of a premium on drinks, because they know you have buy drinks there. They do have a welcome drink every evening, which we really appreciated. Its also resort style, and they will bring you your food and drinks to your table or beach chair after you order, which is a nice perk! The staff were all very friendly. Our room was comfortable private w/ shared bath, and we had a fan. It was a touch warm in the room, but not too bad. The nightly activities were really fun! There is a ping pong table, board games, pool table and kayaks, so lots to do! The shuttle back to Grenada was only 2 pp, so its nice they charge a fair price on that. Weve recommended this place to a few people since weve gone!
- Good staff, beautiful scenery, free kayaks, great selection of food, trip to Masaya volcano, comfy bed…all was great!
- The property offers a nice bar/terrace with lake view! it has its own beach where you can spend the whole day! They offer free kayaking and card games, chess, billard and table tennis all free of charge!The dorms are generously big and have fans all around if needed. The bunk beds are nice and comfy!the food is very nice as well as the drinks! Although a little bit more expensive than in the rest of the country the prizes are still fair e.g. 4 for mojito, 1.50 for beer. Breakfast starts from 3.50 Gallo Pinto or Banana Pancake and can be up to 6. Free Coffee however is abailable during the whole day A cheap alternative for dinner is the small family comedor 2 minutes outside of the hostel with nice local food chicken, beer, fish or vegetarian dish.They also organize events every evening. Thursday trivia night, Saturday Beerpong, etc…
- Amazing location and view, good food, really nice staff, a lot of space and different areas.
Featuring a shared lounge, Hostal Libertad is set in Masaya and also provides a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes air conditioning and a TV, and some units at the hostel have a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Granada is 11 miles from Hostal Libertad, while Managua is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
El Caite Hostel
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, bar, garden and free WiFi, El Caite Hostel is located in Granada, 11 miles from Mombacho. The hostel features family rooms.All guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.The hostel has a terrace. You can play ping pong and darts at El Caite Hostel.The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International, 33 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- One of the most comfortable hostels Ive stayed at. It doesnt really feel like a hostel coz there are only a few people staying. Its not a party hostel but you still get to meet people. Super clean and spacious. Lots of seating in the common area including two hammocks and two sunbeds. Very nice small pool that helps you cool down in the Granada heat. Even has a pingpong table you have to get pingpong balls though. The dorm is big and the bed is comfy and theres hot water in the shower! Over all its a very nice place to spend a few days if you dont mind eating out all the time.
- The staff is simply awesome, very friendly, kind and accommodating. They do anything to make you feel welcome. I felt like I was at home with the magnificent service received. I loved to stay at El Caite and I already booked two additional nights in May this year.
- Great location, nice pool, friendly and helpful staff, very clean, hot water and air conditioning.
- The pool was really nice and clean, also the living room has a ping pong table
- It was a really nice time and the breakfast was good.
Hostal Mochilas has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Granada. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a patio.The hostel offers a continental or American breakfast.Hostal Mochilas has a terrace.Mombacho is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 33 miles from Hostal Mochilas.
- Best fruit tasting! Thank you very much for sharing all the information about Nicaraguan life and training my spanish.
- I felt in love with this place.It is just located in the center. Staff was super good , helpful and really good. I feel really good for all my stay, for the people and the hostel. I highly recommend that, and I will be back for sure.
- staff warm and friendly. helpfulgreat location. very nice and friendly staff. Marvin has been very kind in helping me in many aspects. Ge was very patient with my poor Spanish. thank you Marvin and colleagues.
- A block away from Central Park and very close to Calle La Calzada
- Excellent staff, specially Marvin if remember well. Very helpful. Delicious breakfast. Central location.
The Townhouse features an outdoor swimming pool, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Granada. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. The Townhouse has some units that feature pool views, and all rooms come with a shared bathroom and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a vegetarian breakfast.Mombacho is 25 miles from The Townhouse. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 33 miles from the hostel.
- The garden area was very nice to hangout in with a bar and pool. The free breakfast was nice.
- Nice pool, kitchen to use, sociable vibe, good staff, hammocks/hang out areas, good location
- Nice place with swimming pool, bar and Hamacs Nice pancakes for breakfast Many activities and excursions proposed
- The Pool is great and the pancake breakfast was also really good. The beds were so comfy!!! But hot in the rooms because there are just fans no AC
- This was a fantastic hostel. Excellent vibes at this place!!! Good breakfast, included in cost. Pool was a nice reprieve in the city. Lots of things to do nearby, ask staff to help to arrange. In walking distance of bank/ restaurants/ stores and more! Very clean, and a really chill vibe. Cant say enough about this hostel gem! Oh, and do yourself a favor and book at least one night at the sister location the Treehouse.
Hostal Castillo in Granada provides adults only accommodations with a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.The rooms at the hostel come with a TV with cable channels and a kitchenette.An American breakfast is available each morning at Hostal Castillo.The accommodation has a terrace. You can play pool at Hostal Castillo, and bike rental and car rental are available.Mombacho is 25 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International, 33 miles from Hostal Castillo, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Hostel De Boca en Boca
Featuring a bar, garden and views of garden, Hostel De Boca en Boca is located in Granada, 11 miles from Mombacho. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a vegetarian breakfast.Hostel De Boca en Boca has a terrace. You can play pool and darts at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 33 miles from Hostel De Boca en Boca.
- The location was great. The hostel looks really nice in the reception area and they offer great smoothies. Pancakes for breakfast.
- Amazing, knowledgeable, and helpful staff who helped me to arrange cars to and from the airport, plan day trips, and advised on travel itineraries. The central courtyard is beautiful and pleasant, and the environment is extremely friendly, fun and welcoming. Looking forward to returning!
- Great vibe, good breakfast with coffee make your own pancakes, good location, light and outlet for each bed.
- Friendly stuff, thank you so much. So helpful with everything. Loved the pancakes in the morning. Good location. Relaxed and really good to meet people would stay again.
- Great stay, super comfy beds. You got love the personal lamp and plugs! Kitchen was well maintained and staff friendly. Gorgeous chilled area/courtyard
Looking for: Best Hotels in San Juan de Oriente