NSTS Campus Residence and Hostel
NSTS Campus Residence offers free WiFi and both rooms and studios in Msida, 2.2 mi from Valletta. This property bordering the University of Malta features an outdoor pool, sun terrace and 24-hour reception.Rooms come with a private en suite or external bathroom, while studios also offer a kitchenette. Studios have a balcony overlooking the pool or the university grounds. Dormitory rooms are also available.The NSTS Residence is surrounded by supermarkets. The Point Shopping Mall is 1.6 mi from the property. Msida town center is a 15-minute walk away, while the the bus stop for Valletta and the beach are a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Pool, Kind staffs, Air-Conditioning Room, Attached bathroom.
- i like the stuff very much, they are very friendly and helpful.
- Very clean room and comfortable bed. Air conditioning is awesome during summer here.
- Quiet location, neighborhood, cleanliness, friendly staff
- Clean, cozy, polite staff, free towel, good location and amazing view
Marco Polo Party Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Marco Polo Party Hostel offers rooms and dormitory rooms in St Julian’s, 1,000 feet from Spinola Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar, and shared facilities such as the sun terrace where guests can use the BBQ facilities or enjoy a drink.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property, and the hostel organizes events and parties on site.The modern and colorful units have air conditioning and parquet floors. Rooms and dormitory rooms come with either a shared bathroom, or an en suite one.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 4.3 mi from Marco Polo Party Hostel.
- Hostel was in an excellent location, 2′ walk from paceville and right in front was a bus stop to downtown. We had a big room it was very cool for socializing and meeting travelers. They have lockers, no need to bring your own. They also organized a boat tour to comino, which was excellent and highly recommended. There is a rooftop bar with exceptional view and affordable drinks. It is a social Hostel , we really enjoyed our time.
Booked 5 nights, extended and stayed a total of 13 nights. All the staff members were wonderful, Nathan, Chorche, Bryan, and the Big Bearded Brazilian (sorry, forgot his name) were great receptionists, always ready to help with any questions.
The rest of the staff also did an amazing job with keeping the place clean and tidy. They served a couple free family meals per week which were delicious and did i mention free?
Perfect location, close to beaches, nightlife, supermarkets, and the bus stop is right across the street.
A special shout-out to Alexandra for being my sidekick and listening to all my stories, and also a shout-out to Patty, for dealing with my late night noise and sometimes not cleaning up in the kitchen.
Ruth and Chris, you have an incredible team, keep doing what you are doing (its working).
The Elephant and I, will surely be back, until then good vibes and happy tears only!!!!
Beijinhos to everyone at Marco Polo Hostel!!!!
- It’s a great hostel everything is clean and in order , the staff was very kind and helpful , and I want to thank both Alessandro and chorche for the great experience I’ve had
- The Terrace was very nice. One of the guys was really very nice, his name was Chorche, so I would recommend getting to know him and getting some information on malta from him, he’a very helpful and very nice!
- Starting from check in process to check out, everything was perfect. Ryan even help with the places to visit, how to visit and which shouldn’t be missed. The location is amazing too. Just a few steps to the bus stop.
Vallettastay Lovely House Private Rooms
Vallettastay Lovely House Private Rooms has rooms in Valletta near University of Malta – Valletta Campus and Upper Barrakka Gardens. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property is close to popular attractions like National War Museum, Fort St Elmo and Manoel Theatre.The hostel provides certain rooms that include a balcony and city view, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom and a desk. Guest rooms at Vallettastay Lovely House have air conditioning and a closet.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Popular points of interest near Vallettastay Lovely House Private Rooms include Tigné Point Beach, MedAsia Beach and Rock Beach. The nearest airport is Malta International, 5 miles from the hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Central location you can walk to every area in valletta. Like 10 min to Central bus?
Rooms cute, simple, tidy. It’s like a hostel but with private rooms(hence the name) has a communal kitchen I can use and has basics like salt and pepper.
Self check in and out. Saw no-one, but email was always replied timed and cordial, everything that they don’t have (cause it’s like a hostel) they will get external – breakfast nearby, spa, pickup, visits, just email them!
Have basic toiletries, no problem with a water pressure, just have to turn on heater. Has ac.
Need English adaptar for charger.
Bed are confortable, more on the softer side, as are the pillows.
My taxi was very late for my departure but the staff were very kind to take me to the airport themselves.
Loved how secure, clean and neat it is.
- Self Check-in was easy, and staff were friendly and helpful upon visiting the office. The room was clean and comfortable with everything needed.
- Private room with bathroom and balcony. It was centrally located, €10 from/to airport with eCabs. To central Valletta was only less than 10 mins walking, very close. I would like to stay here whenever I come back to Malta!
- beautiful apartment in the city center, clean, quiet location, close to everywhere
- Central location you can walk to every area in valletta. Like 10 min to Central bus?
Vallettastay Hostel Accommodations
Vallettastay Hostel Accommodations is 150 feet from Malta’s National Museum of Fine Arts. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.The property offers private rooms with a shared bathroom, some of which have access to a shared kitchen, as well as dormitory rooms with either a ceiling or wall fan. Some have wood-beamed ceilings and stone walls.Bean bags are available in the living room for guests to relax.St. John’s Co-Cathedral is 1,150 feet from Vallettastay Hostel Accommodations. The Sliema Ferry Quay is a 3-minute walk away.
- Too many stairs! And no staff to help with our luggages. Had to do up and down 3 times. But otherwise very nice and quiet place. Would def recommend it! The two men outside helped us with our luggage after. Amazing place tbh
- Super comfy bed! Had everything you could need during the stay.
- I had a very nice time staying in this hostel. The hostel was clean, the location was perfect and the staff was very helpful. The measures and precautions regarding COVID were very good (I was the only one in the Dormitory, there was a hand sanitiser at the entrance, everything was wind out, etc.).
The hostel is really centered located and the communication with the staff was realt good.
Cleaness was not at its best,but was okay.
- Hostel was great, value for money. The room was clean, and I met a bunch of amazing people during my stay.
A Promise, the Islands most central accommodation
Located in Pieta, 1.5 mi from Balluta Bay Beach, A Promise, the Islands most central accommodations features rooms with city views and free WiFi. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.Guest rooms at the hostel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. The units will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 3.1 mi from A Promise, the Islands most.
No reviews yet.
Two Pillows Boutique Hostel
One of our best sellers in Sliema! Conveniently located in the center of Sliema and 650 feet from the ferry harbor, Two Pillows Boutique Hostel is less than a 10-minute walk from Sliema’s Tower Road beach. All its rooms offer free Wi-Fi.These modern-style rooms feature free air-conditioning and a private or shared bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the sea and city.Beds in dormitories and a shared kitchen are also available.Guests can relax in the patio, complete with BBQ facilities, or enjoy themselves in the shared lounge area which includes a 50-inch LED TV.Shops, cafés and restaurants can be found within a 2-minute walk of Two Pillows.Ferries departing from the nearby harbor will bring you to Valletta in 5 minutes. Malta Luqa Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Amazing hostel and the professionalism and kindness of the manger on site, Maria is off the chart. Will definitely come back.
- The decoration, the functional kitchen, the jacuzzi, the great mattress and two pillows, even though the bed is a bit narrow. No adapter are needed as they are wired in. The best part are the people working there who will really try their best to resolve any issues..
- Stayed in a very clean and nice 4 bed room with a great balcony and excellent en suite bathroom – location was great, staff very friendly and helpful – perfect place to stay in Sliema and very easy to get the ferry to Valletta
- Beautiful space with clean facilities, friendly staff, and convenient location
Honesty, how does such a wonderful hostel even exist?! Really, the marble staircase, the sauna, the marvelous kitchen! As well, it seems the most relaxed guests are attracted to this hostel. Really, it is a truly magnificent place!
Also, I really love that they provide two pillows to sleep with. I can go on… the showers were large and clean, the beds were truly comfortable. Reception was lovely!!
Walter’s B&B is located in Il-Gżira, 0.6 mi from University of Malta. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms come with a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at Walters Guest House also provide guests with a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 3.1 mi from the accommodations.
Walter’s B&B is a new hostel that has just opened. Mark, the owner, is the best. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you’re having the best time and that you’re comfortable. Always so helfpul. He keeps everything extra clean and he’s taken enough measures covid related.
Mark is still finishing arranging the place, but if there’s anything you need (really, anything), just ask him and he’ll do his best to help you.
I was super happy to find this place for 3 nights after staying 4 nights at another hostel. I wish I had found this place from the beginning. The hostel is well located, at a walking distance of Sliema or even Valletta, or you have buses everywhere by the hostel too.
Thanks Mark for everything, I hope to be back soon.
- Mark is an incredible host. He was so friendly and try to provide us everything we need. Love the mint tea and the rooftop with a lot of greens that Mark is growing there. Plus some great advice around. The property is clean and spacious. As we got there, my partner and I were the only guests as the property is brand new and it’s amid the Covid 19, so we can have the whole place for ourselves, including the rooftop balcony. The property also has kitchen and it’d be a great place to hang out.
- The house was very comfortable and clean, the staff were very friendly and available and the location was perfect.
- Lo acogedor,limpio y muy bien equipada que está.Muy recomendable. Si regreso a Malta, sin duda me alojaré en este albergue.
- Der netteste Host, den ich je erlebt habe. Kümmert sich um alles und ist super aufmerksam. Wer mehr als einfach nur eine Günstige Unterkunft sucht und persönlcieh Begegnungen zu schätzen weiß ist hier richtig. Hat das Hostel fast komplett allein saniert und hängt mit seinem Herz an Sache. Die Lage ist top, die Zimmer und die Gemeinschaftsräume sind mit viel Arbeit saniert und sehr gemütlich. Absolut empfehlenswert.
- Walter’s B&B is a new hostel that has just opened. Mark, the owner, is the best. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you’re having the best time and that you’re comfortable. Always so helfpul. He keeps everything extra clean and he’s taken enough measures covid related.
Due Fratelli – Art Apart
Located within a 9-minute walk of Balluta Bay Beach and half a mile of Qui-Si-Sana Beach, Due Fratelli – Art Apart provides rooms with air conditioning and a shared bathroom in Sliema. The property is around a 12-minute walk from Sliema Ferries, 0.6 miles from Bisazza Street and a 14-minute walk from Tower Road. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.Popular points of interest near the hostel include Fond Ghadir Beach, The Point Shopping Mall and Manuel Dimech Street. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 5 miles from Due Fratelli – Art Apart.
No reviews yet.
Inhawi Boutique Hostel
One of our best sellers in St. Julianʼs! Located 1,000 feet from the seafront of St. Julian’s and a 10-minute walk from Sliema, Inhawi Boutique Hostel features an outdoor pool and sea views.The hostel offers accommodations in dormitory rooms. Some units feature a terrace or a balcony. Free WiFi is available throughout.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A continental-style breakfast is offered daily, including both sweet and savory items, fresh fruit and hot drinks.The hostel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 3.7 mi from Inhawi Boutique Hostel.
- 24h checkin, lots of space for everyone, and location next to only green space in this part of the island
- there’s nothing more to add, great hostel, location, etc. The beds were large and comfortable, lots of space and light. Extra was the green open space next door and view of the bay. Extra thanks to Cindy and the young lady that greeted me each day at breakfast. On this occassion had some really nice roomies and met some great people.
- bright rooms and whole house airy with natural light, even atm machine!!
- The pool, staff, the facilities and location. It totally worth the value.
- Been in hospitality for 15 years so it was good to be greeted by Ryan who made us feel like we in good hands. Filled us in on the area and even got us introduced to some otheres in the hostel.
Hostel Malti Budget
Located in St. Julian’s, just a 5-minute walk from lively Paceville, Hostel Malti offers a hot tub located on the rooftop which also features sea views. Its dormitory rooms are decorated with brightly colored walls. Free WiFi is available.Guests at the Malti can relax on the comfortable sofas, tables and chairs on the roof terrace. There is also a barbecue.A shuttle service can be arranged to Malta International Airport, 6.8 mi from the Malti Hostel. A bus stop 50 feet from the property has services around St. Julian’s.
- Team specially Esther and all information was send across for avoid confusion
- Great place for relaxation with young free minding people
Malti is located near by many bus stops, markets, clubs and restaurants!
Everything was great, cozy bed, clean bathroom and kitchen. Also the staff was pretty helpful and kind. Thanks to Chorche and Ester for such a great time!
- Booked for one night, stayed for 4 because of how homely and fun it was! Eszter was the absolute best and I’d totally come back in the same hostel if I’m in malta just for her.
Esther!!!! Without her the place would be ok bit she truly makes the place feel special!
Facilities: Awesome! The rooftop area is really great to hang out with fellow travelers.
Staff: The Best!
Beds: Very comfy!
Showers: Very Nice!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Senglea