One of our best sellers in Bratislava! The Patio Hostel, a quarter mile from Bratislava’s Old Town, features a 24-hour front desk, free internet PCs and free coffee and tea. Private parking in the courtyard is available for an extra charge.You can use the washing machine, the dryer, irons and hairdryers free of charge. There are common kitchens on every floor.Wi-Fi is available free of charge as well.You can choose between rooms with private bathrooms, rooms with shared facilities and dorms. Towels and linens are provided.Students up to 26 years, all guests up to 18, disabled and guests over 70 are exempted from the city tax.There are many pubs, clubs and restaurants in the area. A grocery store is right across from the Patio Hostel. The Primate’s Palace, the National Theater and Bratislava Castle are within easy walking distance.
- Free printFree washing machineFree ear budsGood locationHelpful staffNice garden
- The staff were so friendly special Marco he made a great night in the bar, everything was good
- One free welcome drink, nice location, fridge and kettle on every floor, spacious bathroom, helpful staff.
- One of the best places that Ive stayed traveling for more than one year.The Staff is really nice. The place is really cleaned.The kitchen is awesome, all the stuffs available to use.Towel and Linen available for free.And the first thing that I saw in all Europe is that are really concerned with accessibility. SoNiceCongratulations guys.
- Love everything about this hostel! So clean, perfect location!
The Uninova offers simply furnished rooms with free internet connection and is 1.2 mi from the Rača Train Station. On-site wellness facilities include a gym, a sauna, and a hot tub. The bus stops just 150 feet from the hostel and continues into the center of Bratislava, 6.8 mi away.The rooms have access to bathroom facilities shared by 2 neighboring rooms. Guests can also make use of cooking facilities located on each floor of the Uninova Hostel.Popular summertime activities include the scenic lakes of Vajnorske and Zlaté Piesky, found within 1.9 mi of the building. The motorway to Vienna can be accessed 1.2 mi from the hostel and it is 4.3 mi from the airport.
- The room in tworoom segment, with small bathroom, toilet and kitchen corner with fridge, basic but clean and comfortable. In room 2 beds, nighttables, table shelf and wardrobe but still a lot of place. Quiet area, close to bus stop, good price.
- Blzko Bratislavy,klid,pohodli,blzko je i do Pezinku ,kde je asn Arel Rozlka.
- , . .
- , . 2 . .
- autobusova zastavka a potraviny pol minuty od ubytovania, cistota, mala som mat spolocnu kupelnu s druhou izbou, nakoniec som mala vsetko pre seba,kedze vedla nikto nebol, pohodlna postel, kuchynka s chladnickou v predsieni k dispozicii, vrecuska caju k dispozicii, plastove lyzicky, kanvica, vsetko super, velka spokojnost
Art Hostel Taurus B&B
Art Hostel Taurus B&B is located in the center of Bratislava, directly above Bratislava Castle. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and private facilities.Guests can make use of the common dining area which features a flat-screen TV. It is overlooking the hostel’s inner yard where a tree is set. The Art Hostel Taurus B&B offers a fully equipped kitchen.The Art Hostel Taurus B&B offers a 24-hour check- in. The front desk is open from 7:30 till 21:30 every day.
- The beds were really good and the shower was fantastic.
- This little hostel is well located in the middle of everything! Between the main attractions and the castle, grocery store near by and coffees shops to get warm during this time of the year. The lady at reception was very helpful and nice. Breakfast is about what you need to start your walking day. Very clean and spacious. Definitely a backpacker stay or a tourist traveler.
- Its in the central area, close to everything its clean
- Great location, near from the castle and 10 min walk to downtown. Comfortable and quiet place to stay.
- Location is fantastic, close to the castle and the historical old town, and bus stop that takes to you to the bus or train station. The bed was soft and a big fluffy pillow. Lots of room for luggage and a locker to keep your things. Breakfast was good! Shower was hot! Lots of things in the hostel to keep you occupied guitar, air hockey etc
Ubytovňa PPP- REALITY
Providing free WiFi, Ubytovňa PPP- REALITY offers rooms in Bratislava, 8 miles from Bratislava Castle and 8 miles from St. Michael’s Gate. Located around 9 miles from Incheba, the hostel is also 9 miles away from UFO Observation Deck. The property is 9 miles from Ondrej Nepela Arena and 6 miles from Zelezná Spring.Horsky Park is 7 miles from the hostel. Bratislava Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Conveniently set in the Nove Mesto district of Bratislava, Ubytovňa Nobelova is located 2 mi from Ondrej Nepela Arena, 3.7 mi from St. Michael’s Gate and 3.7 mi from Bratislava Castle. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property is located 1.5 mi from Polus City Shopping & Entertainment Center and 1.7 mi from Football stadium Pasienky – club Inter Bratislava.All units at the hostel are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.UFO Observation Deck is 3.7 mi from Ubytovňa Nobelova, while Incheba is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Bratislava Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- The room was squeaky clean and they treat you like a hotel guest rather than hostel guest.
- Very clean..the guard was the girl who was there were cool
- Pomer cena a kvalita . ist izba, tich prostredie , dobr internetov pripojenie. Na chodbe monos vyui kuchynku.Urite ich sluby ete vyuijem, km skonm kolu, ktor mm v Rai.
- Das Bett war gemtlich.Bad und Toilette waren sauber.Fulufig gibt es einen Pub mit fairen Preisen. Es gibt doch nichts schneres, als sich fr wenig Geld abzuschieen.Einen Suffkopf trafen wir spter im Hostel wieder. Sein letztes Bier hat er im Pub leider verschttet. So ein Depp.
- Vborn pomer cena/kvalita….isto, parkovanie dobr…dobr prstup do mesta a k potravinm
Safestay Bratislava offers accommodations in Bratislava. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Michalska Tower is 0.7 mi from Safestay Bratislava, while Bratislava Castle is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bratislava Airport, 4.3 mi from Dream Hostel Bratislava.
- Friendly stuff, very clean nice rooms, good breakfast! Thank you
- All the other facilities, including staff were fantastic.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly. The common areas were really welcoming as well. The beds were also so comfortable and provided privacy with curtains which I loved. Each bed had its own outlet, light, and shelf as well which was really helpful.
- Everything starting from staff ending with location and convenience.
- I like everything! The staff was very helpful! The rooms are great! The facilities are spot on! Everything is within reach.
Hostel Student House Bratislava
Hostel Student House Bratislava is offering accommodations in Trnávka. The property provides free private parking and free WiFi.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bratislava is 2.8 miles from Hostel Student House Bratislava, while Parndorf is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bratislava Airport, 2.6 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hyde Park Hostel
Hyde Park Hostel is located in the heart of Bratislava, 1,300 feet from the Old Town. Free of charge, guests have access to free Wi-Fi available throughout the hostel and luggage storage facilities.Bratislava’s Castle, Old Town Hall and Old Town Square are within 0.6 mi from Hostel Hyde Park. Many restaurants, bars and cafés can be found within a minutes’ walk in the pedestrian zone along Obchodna Street.All rooms are decorated with wooden floors and offer satellite TV. A private bathroom with a shower is provided in each room. Shared kitchenette facilities are available to guests.Poštová and Kollárovo Tram Stops are less than 1,000 feet away. Bratislava Hlavná Stanica Train Station is 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- Its perfectly located in the old town. Room was spacious and well equiped with such properties as kettle, cutlery, towel, fan and tv. The tram stop is just two meters from the hostel and has directly tram connection with the main railway station. Bed was big and comfortable.
- The owner of the hostel is a real nice person we rang the bell at the reception and he welcomed us like family members. Wed always stay at the Hyde Park again if we come to Bratislava again one day!
- Ive stayed in that hostel for 2 times. Very very friendly stuff. You definitely can be sure the owner will meet with all hospitality. Room and bathroom were clean. Location is great. Prices are unbeatable. When I will be in Bratislava again I will definitely stay here
- The hostel is really near the city centre and the people running it are more than kind and helpful. The rooms are quite large and rather warm, so you dont have to worry about the being cold in the room. I would stay here again if I ever came back to Bratislava.
- Staff were super nice and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. Walking distance from city center.
2020 Best EU Art Boutique Capsule Hostel CHORS
Boutique Capsule Hostel CHORS is located in the Old Town district in Bratislava. Michalska Tower is 1,950 feet and Bratislava Castle is 1.1 mi walking distance from the property.CHORS is the first boutique hostel in Bratislava that offers accommodations in exclusive Capsules. The interior and all rooms are complemented by unique and original paintings created especially for hostel by the well-known Slovak academic master painter.All rooms are air-conditioned. The property use Smart Lighting and features a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.All Capsules feature shared bathrooms and a luxurious seating area with a desk. Business Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, a sofa and smart Netflix TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Ondrej Nepela Arena is 1.4 mi from the accommodations, while Incheba is 2.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bratislava Airport, 5 mi from Boutique Capsule Hostel CHORS.
- Facilities are amazing, staff are smiling and happy to help
- The capsules were very nice and fairly spacious . As a couple it was comfortable enough for sleeping at night though a bit snug for just hanging out. They have bigger beds for a small upgrade if thats what you need, though. For us it was plenty fine and just having the option of renting and sharing one hostel bed as a couple is a huge plus that you dont find in most hostels. Very secure lockers tied to your personal key were a great touch for locking up your valuables. I usually dont have high expectations with included breakfasts at most hostels/hotels at this price range, but I was quite impressed with the variety and options both warm and cold available in the buffet and it was all pretty good food. Overall this place was a great value and would highly recommend it. Will definitely stay here again.
- Its simply the best hostel Ive been to. Ive traveled most of Europe and this has simply been the best. Good privacy, good storage space including a safe, excellent cleanliness. Theres simply nothing to complain about
- Perfect place to stay.. Feel like home. The location is great. Very clean and comfy place. The room and the decorations are fantastic.. Would love to stayed with them again
- The whole place was very clean, the decoration is beautiful, the bed is super comfortable and the playlist in the reception/breakfast area was very good!
Urban Elephants Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bratislava! In a prime location in the Stare Mesto district of Bratislava, Urban Elephants Hostel is set 1.4 mi from St. Michael’s Gate, 1.8 mi from Incheba and 1.8 mi from Ondrej Nepela Arena. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations offers evening entertainment and a shared lounge.The units in the hostel are equipped with a kettle. At Urban Elephants Hostel, every room has a shared bathroom with a shower.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include The Primate’s Palace, Slovak National Theater and Main Square. The nearest airport is Bratislava Airport, 6.2 mi from Urban Elephants Hostel.
- The staff was great, there is a good dinner and well equipped kitchen. Nice common place to seat and chat with the other guests and a pub crowl that was probably great, since I dont remember a lot from it.
- The staff is super lovely ! They made me feel right at home from the second I walked in there. Thanks for the great experience !
- Great hostel, perfectly located in the center of Bratislava, great activities ! Thank you to all the staff and especially Flavie for this unforgettable stay !
- Everything was good, clean and location is very close to the city center and tram stop, also stuff was helpful.
- The volunteers are good !Thats clean, everybody eat together, nice location.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Stupava