|1||Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Camping Landa Park||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Stavanger St Svithun Vandrerhjem
Connected directly to Stavanger University Hospital, this hostel is located just 1.9 mi from central Stavanger and offers modern hostel accommodations with free WiFi. Guests have access to a shared kitchen while the lobby shop sells snacks and light meals.Each bright room at Stavanger St Svithun comes with a private bathroom. All guests have access to a shared kitchen.Café Morgenrød serves a variety of international and Norwegian dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. Breakfast is served each morning and meals can be enjoyed on the hostel’s terrace in the summer.Lake Mosvannet is 15 minutes’ walk away with access to popular walking routes through the Vålandskogen forest. A bus stop outside the hostel links guests to the iconic Preikestolen rock with its panoramic views.
- Very accomodating staff. Good place and locations. Nice people
- The rooms are a separate wing in an operating hospital which felt odd but interesting to see a bit of that health care system in operation. Easy for us and very inexpensive. Location was about a 2025 minute walk from city centre through residential area. For us this was a plus. We were rarely in the room as we were in the city as a launching point for hiking.
- Reception staff was extremely helpful in planning my trip and getting around the city.
- Well connected to airport and city centre. Exceptionally clean.Good cafeteria and breakfast to be bought separate.
- This is a real nice hotel for staying in the Stavenger area. It is connected to a hospital so when you have breakfast there will be all these tiny newborn babies in their glass sleepers or carts. There is a great caf on the main floor by the receptionist area. There is a store there with many essential items and other food items. This was very handy. There is convenient parking if you come by car. This was a great hotel when doing the Pulpit Rock and Kjerag hikes. This is a nice one day drive from Kristiansand or Bergen depending on what direction you are traveling the beautiful Norwegian coast. The room and bathroom were very comfortable. We would for sure stay here again.
Located 2 minutes’ walk from Sandnes Train and Bus Station, this hostel offers free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Stavanger Sola Airport is 8.1 mi away.Rooms at Sandnes Vandrerhjem have either private or shared bathrooms. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV and work desk. Bed linen and towels are included.Breakfast and packed lunches can be bought on site. Vandrerhjem Sandnes also offers a kiosk and a bar. Additional facilities include a laundry room and bicycle rental.Stavanger city center is a 15-minute drive from the hostel. Kongeparken Amusement Park is 8.7 mi away.
- Is close to the center and the breakfast was great!
- Good breakfast included. Very convenient location. Easy checkin process.Hotel quality for hostel price.
- Code for entry at main entrance and for room, no worry to carry around keys.
- Amazing hotel ad value for money! This is the second year I come to this place for work and I chose this hotel again. They let me wash my clothes as well. Superb breakfast included in the price. Very pleasant staff!
- Clean room, good Wifi, very close to Sandnes station, at the same time surroundings was peaceful and quiet.
Camping Landa Park
Camping Landa Park has a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and garden in Forsand. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain accommodations at the hostel also feature a seating area.Guests at Camping Landa Park can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Forsand, like cycling.Sandnes is 22 miles from Camping Landa Park, while Sola is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 29 miles from the hostel.
- Large territory with a fantastic view. A great choice of activities and the possibility to play ball games. Beautiful lake not far from the camping. Cozy rooms with large beds. Kitchen with fridges, a microwave, and a stove.
- The best the owners. The camping is fantastic!!, very quiet
- New and very clean.Not far, only 15 minutes drive, from the Pulpit Rock parking.
- Sehr hbsche und liebevoll eingerichtete Htten mitten in der Natur. Tolle Lage und sehr sauber
- Camping con encanto y cerca del Pulpito, que era el objetivo de la estancia, para poder llegar antes de que lleguen la mayoria de los turistas. Es senzillo pero lo estan reformando y en pocos meses quedar seguro perfecto.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tingholmen