|2||The Boutique Hotel Amman||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
Located in Amman, within a 9-minute walk of The Islamic Scientific College and 0.7 miles of Rainbow Street, The Wanderers has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hostel has family rooms.At the hostel, rooms have a balcony with a garden view. Complete with a shared bathroom, the rooms at The Wanderers come with air conditioning, and certain rooms come with a seating area.Zahran Palace is a 19-minute walk from the accommodation, while Hashem Restaurant is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 21 miles from The Wanderers, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- One of the best hosts in Amman. You will come here for the ambiance and good location.
- We had a great stay at the Wanderers Hostel, and Minwer was so helpful giving us information and recommendations as our plans changed. Really nice atmosphere and really nice people!
- Sarah was totally an awesome help. Kind and caring was she, always willing to help in anyway she could. Quite often during the day one would observe her tidying up the hostel. the other staff was helpful as well I would definitely return here again
Best, cheapest, most clean and quiet place you can ever find in Amman Jordan. Close to restaurants, city center, pharmacy.
I recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Jordan.
- Interesting place with good vibes, beautiful garden and wall paintings. Stuff is very nice, friendly and helpful. Good location near 2nd circle. I can recommend this place to stay. Thanks, guys!
The Boutique Hotel Amman
Centrally located in downtown Amman only a 10-minute walk from the Roman Amphitheater, the Boutique Hotel offers simply furnished rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The rooms are air-conditioned and have ceramic flooring. All rooms include safety deposit boxes and wardrobes.A simply continental breakfast and afternoon refreshments are provided daily for guests. A 24-hour front desk is available and the tour desk can provide information about Jordan.The historic Amman Citadel is only a 20-minute walk away. A shuttle service can be arranged for Queen Alia International Airport, a 40-minute drive away.
- If you are on a tight budget then this is the place for you. It has a great location for the cost & for that reason alone is highly recommended.
- Overall I never had any problems with my stay. Hot water was was good enough, staff helped me rent a car. Big window in the room. Plenty of shelf space in room to unpack suitcase
- Although we only stayed one night, we had a really great stay. The room was very clean, and we even got upgraded to one with balcony. The staff was very friendly and kind, and made us feel really comfortable. He helped us with every question we had. The wifi worked well and the location of the hotel is really amazing, only a few steps away from awesome restaurants and stores.
- The location is very good, just two minutes from Hasheem restaurant and can easily access to AlQuds restaurant for mansaf, habibah sweet for knafa, Huseini Mosque, the citadel and Roman theatre. Ali is the best hotel owner, he has a very big heart and you should sit down and chat with him over a hot tea! He makes sure the hotel is very clean and safe for everyone. The breakfast is very delicious, I really like it! You can also meet a lot of travellers from different countries here and explore the city together.
- Location, size of room, full bath.. super generous hosts. Great vibe. And of course. At a super affordable price. Ali and Salah went above and beyond the call of duty to welcome to as it was my first visit to the Middle East. Felt like family.
One of our best sellers in Amman! Just 1,650 feet from the Roman Theatre, Cliff Hotel offers private and shared accommodations in central Amman. A tour desk, free Wi-Fi access and a 24-hour front desk are available.Cliff Hotel’s guests can choose between private rooms with a shared bathroom, or dormitory style accommodations. Rooms on the hotel’s top floor enjoy far-reaching views of Amman.The Amman Citadel is approximately a 10 minute walk from Cliff Hotel. King Abdullah Stadium, where many international soccer matches are played, is 1.5 miles away.The staff at Cliff Hotel’s 24-hour front desk can arrange shuttle service to Marka International Airport, 4 miles away.
- Cliff Hostel is right in the middle of the action in Amman, opposite the city’s most famous restaurant and close to many others, as well as being a short walk from the market, where you can get great cheap fruit, veggies, nuts, bread .. in fact there is hardly anything worth having you can’t find there. The hotel manager and staff are extremely helpful and friendly without being the least bit intrusive. Easy and interesting to walk uphill to the citadel, but take care because you can get lost easily in these streets. Also Suggest ear plugs for the noise of the city at night.
- Perfect location. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Diner (3JD) and breakfast (2JD) can be ordered.
- The Cliff Hotel is a great place for a couple of nights in Amman. I stayed here when I arrived in Jordan a month ago and now before heading home. The price is great, the location is convenient and the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Jordan.
- The staff was great and very helpful. Plus the breakfast was good too.
- All staff were so kind, warm and helpful. They would help you out all the time. Hot shower was working well and toilet was clean. You can drink free tea.
Located in Amman, a 14-minute walk from Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column, Carob Hostel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a garden, barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms at the hostel also offer a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at Carob Hostel.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and bike rental and car rental are available.Hashem Restaurant is 1.6 miles from Carob Hostel, while Al Hussainy Mosque is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 22 miles from the hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Best hostel I’ve ever been to. Breakfast is delicious and staff, especially Firas, is very helpful and nice!
- I’d like to say thank you so much to Firas who was so nice since the first second that we arrived at the hostel. So friendly and helpful, our trip to Jordan wouldn’t have been perfect without staying at this hostel. It’s very clean, the breakfast is amazing prepared carefully for each guest. The rooms are perfect, with plug in each bed, no noise, everything worked out perfectly. The view of the hostel is amazing. Well, I definitely will recommend this hostel to anyone who goes to Jordan!
- I had such a wonderful stay at Carob Hostel. The owner is incredibly welcoming and friendly. He helped me out right away with everything I needed, any questions I had, recommendations in the area and in Jordan. He also went out of his way to help me plan trips and assisted with booking reservations for me in other areas in Jordan. The place is beautiful and has a great atmosphere, with an awesome view of the city and a great communal spaces. Such a good breakfast, as well.
- Really artsy place and the outdoor view is amazing.
- We had a lovely private room. It was freezing the days we were there so appreciated the comfortable beds, bedding and hot showers! Great staff, excellent recommendations about what to do/eat etc, spotless and great value for money. Don’t miss the breakfast!
Located in Amman, The Cabin provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Providing a shared lounge, the property is located within 4.3 mi of US Embassy. Hashem Restaurant is 250 feet away and Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1.4 mi from the hostel.The Islamic Scientific College is 2.1 mi from the hostel, while Zahran Palace is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 21 mi from The Cabin.
- This place is great! I had a 13 hour stopover in Amman and wanted to make the most of it. Friendly, extremely clean, and comfortable. Clean, good quality sheets on the bed made for an excellent short night of rest. It is very centrally located, so it is convenient for a quick tour of the city by foot. It’s close to the wonderful 24 hr restaurant Hashem and within a healthy walking distance of the citadel and amphitheater. My stay was perfect. Thank you so much!
The place is really clean and comfortable
Staff is really nice
- The Cabin was so cozy and quiet. Really nice beds with privacy curtains, a light and outlets at each bunk. I didn’t spend too much time in the hostel, but the staff were very friendly and helpful and the vibe was nice.
– The location is great, in the middle of the old town of Amman.
– The facilities are very clean and comfortable.
– The owner, Mohammed is very kind and helpful, he oversees the hostel himself and can help in arranging day trips at a very good price.
– Coffee & tea available for free.
– The atmosphere and overall feel of the place is cozy and warm.
I believe there are only a handful of hostels around the world that become one of the highlights of your journey, the cabin is one of those hostels. Will definitely stay here again.
The cabin is my go-to-hostel in Amman.
- The staff is the best! The hostel is run by a family, which is really helpful with everything, like coordinating taxis with for tours with more people from the hostel, tips for the city and even more.
The Farah Hotel is a small hotel in downtown Amman, offering simple accommodation that is good value for money. The hotel is in a great location to explore the historical city.The hotel offers a wide choice of guest bedrooms with both shared bathroom and private bathrooms. It is also possible to book a bed in one of the shared dormitories.The hotel has hot showers and there is a fridge on every floor where guests can store their own food. There is also a traditional Bedouin courtyard where drinks and breakfast are served.The staff at the Farah Hotel will be happy to help you with booking excursions and tours in the region.
- The staff are amazing! So friendly and helpful, the hotel feels like a home away from home. Very conveniently located, near many local restaurants and shops… walking distance to rainbow street, the citadel, and the Roman theatre. They offer airport pick up and drop off (for a fee), laundry service, and delicious breakfast (included). Loved it!
- Very nice and helpful staff, great breakfast (included), good price, perfect location
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Superb location.
- Staff were really welcoming and helpful! Breakfast was good too.
I really liked staff which I met, absolutely knowledgeable and had fun with them 😉
When I had trouble with my boots, they helped to solve me.
Also during my stay I could talk with another guest from Tunisia, nice evening talks.
According the location info: I’ve been fortunate with this as such as it’s located near city Citadel, old part!
Definitely, would stay again!!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Umm al ‘Amad