Pozolico Hotel Rural
Pozolico Hotel Rural is set next to Urueña Castle and its lake. Offering rooms and apartments, this charming property is set in beautiful gardens with terraces and pergolas.This pretty house maintains its original stone-clad facade and beamed ceilings, and features bright, striking interiors. There is a communal lounge with a fireplace.The individually decorated rooms and apartment have attractive décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom. The apartment includes a lounge, and a kitchenette with a fridge, hob, toaster, microwave, coffee maker and a microwave. Free WiFi is included.The restaurant serves traditional Castilian cuisine and dishes characteristic of the Urueña region.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. Lagunas de Villafáfila is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Had charm, heat was working well comfortable beds good price.
- Perfect stay. Super friendly attentive staff who spoke English well. Magical town.
- Very helpful staff and a perfect location inside the town.
- Un hotel rural estupendo en un entorno maravilloso,
- The room was simple,very clean with a comfortable mattress. The owner was friendly and the breakfast was healthy toast,olive oil,tomato,cakes,fruit and coffee Uruea is a pretty walled town
El Rincon del Labrador
El Rincon del Labrador is set in the Torozos Mountains’ village of Santa Espina, 25 mi from Valladolid. The hotel is 0.9 mi from the monastery and offers free Wi-Fi.Brightly decorated country-style rooms feature wooden floors, and come with a private or shared bathroom. Rooms with private bathrooms also have a balcony. All rooms have a TV and heating.Breakfast is available in the Labrador’s restaurant. Packed lunches can be requested and there is a bar. All rooms have access to a communal kitchen and dining room with a sofa.The hotel has a tour desk and hiking is popular in the surrounding area. The A6 Motorway, which connects Madrid to A Coruña, is just 7.5 mi away.
- Nos han tratado genial, el apartamento est muy bien y el restaurante es una pasada, ninguna queja, hemos estado muy a gusto!!!
- Estancia agradable y muy espaciosa Tranquilidad nocturna Buen punto base para recorrer una maravillosa regin Uruea, Tiedra, Medina de Rioseco, Wamba…
- Cmodo y amplio. Habitaciones con bao propio. Buen restaurante
- La casa bonita y acogedora, espaciosa y limpia, tenamos de todo y podamos gozar de total independencia e intimidad, as que estuvimos muy a gustoEl paraje es de gran belleza con opciones tanto de relax como deportivas y culturalesEl personal super agradableEn el restaurante se come muy bien
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la amabilidad de Maite.
Hotel Rural San Pelayo
This country house is located in the Castilian village of San Pelayo, 35 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. Well-located for birdwatching, it offers a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at Centro San Pelayo feature country-style décor, with wood floors and wooden ceiling beams. Each one has a private bathroom, a private balcony and a patio with great views.Guests can get food and drinks onsite.Centro San Pelayo offers easy access to the A-6, A-62 and A-11 Motorways. Zamora and Salamanca are both around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- We were en route to the Canaries, driving and using the ferry, we were tired and decided to enjoy a night in luxury and stayed at this amazing house where we enjoyed a comfortable bed and excellent dining, food was home cooked and we enjoyed the home made cookies on arrival and our leaving and the staff were excellent too, thankyou for a delightful stay.
- Its owner super friendly. Good food. Excellent location. Very comfortable
- The scenery, the building, the veranda for relaxing in the sun.
- Beautiful view from the room and terass with sun in the morning Large good modern flat screen tv with possibility to connect chrome cast Very clean bathroom Beautiful building and decoration A package of home made cookies for the journey was a nice toutch lots of nice paths for walks near the hotel, small peaceful dirt roads and the forest. it was nice to have a wardrobe a proper place to hang clothes and put bags. the salt stone lamp gave a cozy ambiance
- Really quiet place house, room, furniture pleasant and authentic. Excellent breakfast and a very friendly and attentive host thanks again for the homemade cookies at departure
Casa Rural Alamar II
Set in Tiedra, Casa Rural Alamar II offers a garden and a terrace. Valladolid is 28 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Casa Rural Alamar II features a flat-screen TV, a terrace and/or patio with garden views. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. A toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. 3 bathrooms with free toiletries. Bed linen is provided. The property also includes a barbecue, and a 4,100 feet garden that comes with fruit trees, picnic area, and farmyard animals.Guests can enjoy La Ruta de Las Fuentes, the springs route that is located in Tiedra’s surroundings.Restaurants can be found at locations nearby. Wine tasting is also available in nearby wineries.Zamora is 33 mi from Casa Rural Alamar II, while Toro is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 mi from Casa Rural Alamar II.
No reviews yet.
Posada Los Condestables Hotel & Spa
Posada Los Condestables is located in the small town of Villalpando, an hour’s drive from Valladolid. This country-style hotel has a restaurant, on-site spa and luxurious rooms with free internet access.The Posada features exposed stone walls and simple, contemporary décor. Each room has wooden flooring and a TV.Los Condestables’ thermal spa offers a range of treatments, including music therapy and aromatherapy.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine accompanied by regional wines. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s tiled, interior patio.The Posada is located in the historic town of Villalpando and is 650 feet from the old city walls and castle. Zamora can be reached in around an hour, by car and Madrid is approximately 149 mi away.
- We loved the customer service we received from Don Francisco and the staff. Food was excellent. The Spa was great. Ambience of this hotel was a 10. We stayed in suite 10 which was lovely. The only thing I would recommend if they do an upgrade would be a softer mattress. The mattress was extremely hard.
- Posada los Condestables is an amazing hotel! We went to Villalpando so that a family member could see her ancestry. The hotel is so unique with old furnishings and beautiful spacious rooms. We booked three rooms and each was unique. The staff was extremely gracious and helpful. It was a wonderful visit.
- This hotel is a little difficult to reach you to have to drive around in circles to get there. Breakfast was included in our price and was yummy. We also ate dinner at the hotel and it was also very tasty and reasonably priced. The room itself was charming with a very nice deep tub.
- The spa was superb, the stuff and also the accommodation. I Have no complain at all. I would recommend it to everybody.
- A lovely boutique hotel where the stylish rooms are arranged around pretty little central courtyard. Very clean and comfortable. Our room had a downstairs sitting area and bathroom with a large bed on the mezzanine above. The owners were helpful, the restaurant was good and easy to park on the street right outside.
Casa Rural Alamar
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, Casa Rural Alamar is located in Tiedra in the Castile and Leon Region. Valladolid is 28 mi from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodations features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or patio. All units feature a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bidet in every unit, along with free toiletries. Bed linen is featured.Casa Rural Alamar also includes a spa center, a hot tub, and a 4,100 feet garden that comes with fruit trees, picnic area, and farmyard animals.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Guests can also enjoy La Ruta de Las Fuentes, the springs route that is located in Tiedra’s surroundings.Restaurants can be found at locations nearby. Wine tasting is also available in nearby wineries.Tiedra’s Castle is just a 6-minute walk from the property, while Centro Astronómico de Tiedra is 0.6 mi away. Zamora is 33 mi from Casa Rural Alamar, while Toro is 11 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante María Victoria
Offering a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Restaurante María Victoria guest house is located on the National Road 601 in La Mudarra. Valladolid is 20 minutes’ drive away.The simple rooms at this guest house are heated and come with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Restaurante María Victoria Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and has a bar that opens at 06:00.León is 68 mi away and Palencia is a 45-minute drive away. There is free parking on site.
- Its fantastic value for money, with excellent friendly staff
- It may not look great from outside,but its very clean,very friendly staff and excellent value for money
- Excelente alojamiento. Habitaciones muy amplias y limpio. El personal muy amable y atento. Relacin calidad precio inmejorable.
- Ankunft wurde freundlich empfangen. Sehr hilfsbereit. Frhstck war gut. Kinderstuhl vorhanden. Meine Hunde wieder dabei.
- El trato de las camareras fue excepcional, muy amables y encantadoras. Atentas y buscando resolver cualquier problema que pudieras tener.
Duque De Osuna
Featuring free Wi-Fi in all areas and a 24-hour front desk, Duque De Osuna is located in Medina De Rioseco, a 5-minute walk from the village center and Church of Santa Maria de Mediavilla.The rooms include a TV and private bathroom with towels and free toiletries. They come with classic-style furnishings and simple but tasteful décor.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,300 feet from the hotel, while Valladolid is a 35-minute drive away.
- La ubicacin, porque desde el hotel se llega muy rpido caminando a todos los sitios de inters turstico
- La hospitalidad y la atencin prestada hacia mi familia,
- Ubicacin, relacin calidad/precio. Buena atencin.
- El poder entrar a primera hora a la habitacin. Y la duea se ofreci a guardarnos alimentos en su frigorfico. Ubicacin buena. Simpata y amabilidad de la duea y el personal
- Muy bien situado a dos minutos del centro de Medina. El personal muy amable. Nos hospedamos con motivo del triatln que se celebraba y nos permitieron subir la bici a la habitacin. La habitacin amplia. Se aparca fcilmente en la puerta del alojamiento.
Hostal Athlanta is located in Villalpando and has a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, the rooms at Hostal Athlanta have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms contain a patio. All guest rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Hostal Athlanta will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villalpando, like hiking.Toro is 31 miles from the hotel, while Urueña is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 40 miles from Hostal Athlanta.
- Great location on the edge of town, the staff couldnt have been more helpful, carried our bags to the rooms let us use the garage for our motorcycles the rooms were clean, memory foam mattress 1st class food and overall excellent value for money well definitely be back!
- Everything was right. Quiet, comfy, restaurant on site, friendly people advised on local places of interest, right on the road but quiet and plenty of safe parking. Travelled with a little baby, the cozy cot was there for us.
- The hostal is a place to sleep and a bar as well. Locals come here to have lunch and dine. The staff is really friendly. I could park my motorcycle in the garage and this guy dark haired one is really patient and speaks clear and is attentive. The room is standard, simple, clean and rather fine beds, dated bathroom. Big plus is you can get cheap platos combinados the entire day. Since it was raining on the day of my departure I could order a big meal at 11 in the morning. The locals looked a bit funny and I can understand that. Good experience but expect a high level of locality.
- Nice people, good food, great breakfast, clean rooms and excellent price.
- Perfect place to stop on the A6, the people are very friendly.
Fuerte de San Mauricio
Located in Palazuelo de Vedija, Fuerte de San Mauricio offers 3-star accommodations with a terrace. Each room at the 3-star hotel has city views, and guests can enjoy access to a shared lounge and to a garden. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Fuerte de San Mauricio has some accommodations that have a patio and garden view, and the rooms have a private bathroom and a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Guests at Fuerte de San Mauricio will be able to enjoy activities in and around Palazuelo de Vedija, like hiking and cycling.Urueña is 22 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 25 miles from Fuerte de San Mauricio.
- The room was spotless, quiet location, friendly welcome in an interesting town.
- Intimate accommodation. They were very accommodating with my late arrival and early breakfast. Even taking care of my pet while I ate. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Under floor heating was great when we arrived although the boiler broken down so there was no heating or hot water in the morning and it was 3 !
- The hotel is beautifully traditional, although has all the modern features. It was exceptionally clean and warm and we were made to feel so welcome with our cat. Our evening meal was home cooked and plentiful. The owner couldnt have been more helpful and friendly and did everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Very friendly welcome by Santiago, even though we were early for checkin. There was somewhere safe to store our bicycles Our 2 small dogs also warmly welcomed allowed in bedroom dining area. House was immaculately clean beautifully decorated with antiques thoughtful artwork. Fabulous ensuite bathroom with fluffy towels. Delicious 3 course dinner, filling, nice wine breakfast also adequate. Perfect for our one night stop on our journey to Zamora but would have been nice to stay longer, especially if I spoke Spanish.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Urueña