Featuring a shared lounge, EntreSocalcos is located in Loriga. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are available.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a patio. Guest rooms at EntreSocalcos include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Covilhã is 10 miles from the accommodation.
- Wonderful place to relax!Perfectly clean. Well equipped kitchen. Very nice common area. Terrace with mountain view. Very nice owners. Definitely recommend!
- Very clean, new and lovely place. Super friendly host. The view from the terrace was exceptional.
- Localizao.Simpatia empregados.Limpeza/higiene do local.
- Localizao. Conforto do quarto, sala e cozinha com todas as comodidades. Edifcio antigo recuperado e muito bem decorado. Simpatia da Margarida que deu algumas dicas de locais a visitar. Perto da praia fluvial e de vrios pontos de interesse na Serra da Estrela. Numa prxima viagem irei voltar a este hostel!
- Gostei de tudo, excelente qualidade preo e o local optimo para descansar da cidade.
Loriga Hostel – Feel Nature
Located in Loriga, Loriga Hostel – Feel Nature has a terrace. The property has ski storage space, as well as a shared lounge and a garden. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the hostel, the rooms come with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms at Loriga Hostel – Feel Nature also feature a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at Loriga Hostel – Feel Nature will be able to enjoy activities in and around Loriga, like skiing and cycling.Covilhã is 25 miles from the hostel, while Piódão is 17 miles from the property.
- Hosts are really welcoming. They are available and will help with anything you would need.Breakfast is great and well prepared!
- What a wonderful hostel! Gigantic, clean and warm! Breakfast is delicious and staff is so nice it makes you want to extend your stay. I would definitely come back!
- The Hostel is located in an old primary school and has a beautiful view over the valley of Loriga. Lena is the loveliest, most caring Hostel staff you can get to know you will feel completely at home and recharged after spending a few days in this calm and silent place with the most beautiful nature.
- Very clean room and bathrooms. Staff was very polite and easy to communicate. There was double room available at the last moment and it was the main reason to choose this place.
- The hostel was new, The room was massive and bright. Location was ideal for exploring the surrounding area of Parque da sierra da estrela. Thanks to Elena and Miguel for sharing your local knowledge and suggesting places to visit and for your very warm welcome.
HI Serra da Estrela – Pousada de Juventude
One of our top picks in Penhas da Saúde. Pousada de Juventude da Serra da Estrela is inserted in the scenic area of Serra da Estrela Natural Park. The unit is just 6.2 mi from the nearest ski resort.The Pousada features accommodations in gender-specific dormitory rooms, as well as in private twin rooms. The dormitories have access to shared bathroom facilities, while the twin rooms have their own private bathroom. Free WiFi access is available.Guests may cook their own meals in the communal kitchen or purchase snacks and drinks from the onsite vending machines available. Alternatively, a wide range of eateries is within 6.2 mi, many of them serving traditional Portuguese meals.Guests may go hiking or cycling in order to better enjoy discovering the area. The Natural Park has a rich animal and plant life, several picnic spots and hiking trails. Manteigas is within 12 mi of the Pousada, as is Covilhã and its train station. Porto International Airport is 132 mi from the Pousada de Juventude da Serra da Estrela.
- The hostel is in the nature but just 15 min from a city centerThe new structure is very new The cleanliness of the lady of the breakfastPuro ristorante super, just 3 minutes far good value for money
- The staff is very friendly and the beds are comfortable. Free parking. The fireplace is comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped.
- Really good value for money. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was probably the best it could be for the price. It was really low season so just the fact that they were open was amazing. The surrounding region is really beautiful, great for hiking, youre up in the mountains in no time
- Good continental breakfast, good location at high altitude!
- Clean property. Good location. Lots of parking. Good kitchen.
Hostel Criativo do Sabugueiro
Located in Sabugueiro, Hostel Criativo do Sabugueiro has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.The hostel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at Hostel Criativo do Sabugueiro will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sabugueiro, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Long Lagoon is 5 miles from the accommodation.
- This is a brand new, fantastic hostel nested in one of the most idyllic villages in Portugals Serra da Estrela. I hiked through the Serra and arrived here quite late, and since its lowseason I was the only guest. After a quick phone call the owner quickly arrived, was extremely kind and helpful. The place is lovingly decorated and bright, the bed is very comfortable, awesome shower and there was fresh fruit and good coffee in the morning. The best value of any hostel I ever stayed! Thank you so much for everything, highly recommended and I hope to come back one day.
- It doesnt look like a hostel! Its so nice! Really organized, the staffs lovely, room and bathroom clean. A colorful space!Theres good restaurants around there and the some tourist places arent so far.Amazing view!I hope returning soon!
- good location, friendly staff, comfortable room, good view from balcony, good breakfast
- One of the best places where Ive stayed. The building was recently renovated so everything looks brand new. The bedroom is better than what it looks life from the photos and the mattress is really comfortable. Theres air conditioning everywhere and the common room is really nice. The kitchen is fully equipped. The water pressure and temperature are perfect. The breakfast was really good and a big amount. The staff was really nice. The location is good if you plan on visiting the south part of Serra da Estrela/Torre.
- The owner was really nice. The rooms were just like the photos, new and clean. Same for the bathrooms and the rest of the hostel. It has a nice restroom with TV and sofas, and a great view of Sabugueiro. Breakfast was available with fresh bread, cheese and so on. Also coffee and tea. Good price/quality relation.
Featuring a bar, Covilhã Hostel is located in Covilhã in the Região Centro region, 11 miles from Parque Natural Serra da Estrela and a 5-minute walk from Covilha University. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has family rooms.At the hostel the rooms include a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a shared bathroom with a bidet. Covilhã Hostel has some accommodations with city views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Covilhã, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Sacred Art Museum is a 20-minute walk from Covilhã Hostel, while Torre Serra da Estrela is 13 miles from the property.
- The facilities were great and the owners were super friendly Wellequipped kitchen, very clean, space to hang out.
- The location is very nice. Just a short walk from the university and museums. It is above a place that serves food burgers, hot dogs etc and not far from some nice bars and cafes. The views are amazing from just down the road be prepared for very steep walks up and down hills. I also liked that because of Covid19 I had a huge room to myself.
- Its a very welllocated, spacious and clean hostel. Also the host was very friendly and always there for us when we needed help. I highly recommend it!
- Warm welcome by Alberto. Clean room, shower and bathroom ! Not too far from the old city center.
- Muito boa recesso por parte do dono Sr. Antnio e instalaes confortveis e limpas, sem duvida para voltar a repetir.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencial Mira-Sol offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Comba, 2.5 mi from the center of Seia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, hiking wine tastings and visits to cheese factories.. Covilhã is 34 mi from Residencial Mira-Sol, while Viseu is 28 mi from the property.
- Pequeno almoo 5, tinha um pouco de tudoprodutos regionais
- Gostei do pequenoalmoo , superou as minhas espectativas principalmente por ter produtos caseiros, o atendimento foi excelente pela simpatia , sentime em casa.
- Local sossegado. Pequeno almoo regional e com produtos caseiros e disponibilidade da proprietria.
- Ambiente familiar. O preco adequado/atrativo para as comodidades e regio.O pequeno almoo divinal com produtos da regio e caseiros. Desde as compotas, ao requeijo, marmelada,queijo.muito bom!!
- Simpatia e disponibilidade da proprietria. Excelente
Looking for: Best Hotels in Vasco Esteves de Baixo