PINAR DE LAS CABAÑUELAS
PINAR DE LAS CABAÑUELAS is set in Villanueva de Duero and offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The holiday home has garden views and is 16 mi from Medina del Campo.The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Valladolid is 14 mi from the holiday home, while Tordesillas is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 13 mi from PINAR DE LAS CABAÑUELAS.
No reviews yet.
Featuring accommodations with a patio, Casa Alfredo is set in Villamarciel. The property features garden views and is 7.5 mi from Tordesillas.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The holiday home offers a terrace. Guests at Casa Alfredo can enjoy hiking and fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Valladolid is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Toro is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 12 mi from Casa Alfredo.
- La casa es muy bonita, en un pueblo muy tranquilo a orillas Del Ro, en un entorno precioso. La casa con todas las comodidades y detalles, sientes que ests en tu propia casa.
- La casa est totalmente equipada y mimado cada detalle. Muy limpia y cmoda. Felicidad muy amable y atenta en todo.Muy recomendable si ests x la zona.
- Todo. Estaba limpio, y contaba con lo necesario para cocinar, descansar, dormir calentitos.
- La casa muy bien. Por poner una pega, solo hay un bao para 6, y se puede hacer escaso
- Todo, La casa es impresionante, limpia y bien ubicada
Located in Villamarciel in the Castila y Leon region, Casa Emma has a garden. The vacation home features garden views and is 7 miles from Tordesillas.The vacation home features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views.A terrace is available for guests at the vacation home to use.Valladolid is 14 miles from CASA EMMA, while Toro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Pues la verdad lo mejor el porche poder salir fuera es un lujo , la amplitud de toda la casa pero en especial la de la cocinasala y que a pesar del tanga todo estaba muy limpio .
- La amplitud de las habitaciones, cocina y bao. Perfectamente equipada, muy bien climatizada, ubicacin tranquila, facilidad de aparcamiento. Todo el mobiliario en perfectas condiciones y muy limpio.
- Me gusto todo. La casa una pasada. Sper cmoda y la duea un amor. Todo fueron facilidades. Sin duda alguna repetiremos. Todo sper limpio
- La casa es estupenda, no le falta ningn detalle. Bonita, con gusto, amplia, limpia….y calentita. Un gustazo haber estado en ella. Una gran eleccin
- La casa es super limpia, luminosa y decorada con buen gusto.La cocina esta equipada hasta el ltimo detalle, hay realmente de todo. Camas comodisimas. Estuvimos muy agusto, ha sido una de nuestros mejores experiencias en cuanto a los apartamentos de alquiler.No se cobra por mascotas, un lujo!
Featuring accommodations with a patio, Casa Ana is located in Villamarciel. The holiday home features garden views and is 7.5 mi from Tordesillas.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The holiday home offers a children’s playground. Guests at Casa Ana can enjoy hiking and fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Valladolid is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Toro is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 12 mi from Casa Ana.
- Ests a una hora en coche de muchos puntos de inters y a 20 minutos de Valladolid.
- Toda la casa estaba muy limpia y confortable. Todo muy ordenado.Las camas son muy cmodas, y es todo muy moderno.El bar que hay en el pueblo merece mucho la pena.
- La amplitud y comodidad de la casa.Todo estaba muy limpio y los espacios muy acogedores.
- Muy limpio y cmodo. Sin ruidos, se puede descansar bien.
- Faltaria una almuada mas grande, y que nos dejasen preparado el desayuno del dia siguiente, ya que llegamos tarde y no pudimos comprar nada
LA HUERTA DEL DUERO
Located in Villamarciel, LA HUERTA DEL DUERO has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The property features garden views and is 7 miles from Tordesillas.The country house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. The country house also provides a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.The country house has a grill. After a day of cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Valladolid is 14 miles from LA HUERTA DEL DUERO, while Toro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located in Villamarciel, La Siesta offers a garden. With a bar, the 2-star motel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.At the motel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. At La Siesta rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV.The accommodations offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna.Valladolid is 13 mi from La Siesta, while Toro is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 17 mi from the motel.
- The enclosed parking for the motorcycle was a bonus The room met are expirations and was great for a one night stop over while traveling
- A brilliant motel with a private garage and the room off of the garage. We had our dog with us and she and we were fully contained and secure. We had room delivery of a snack and a drink and a very comfortable nights sleep.
- Each room has its own secure garage. And there are electronic barriers at the entrance and the exit. So everything is very secure.
- Convenience and security when traveling North or South of Spain. Perfect for one night stay. Wouldnt recommend it for another type of stay.
- There was nothing I did not like about this location I would say it is the best overnight stay I have stayed at in recent years
La Colina offers value-for-money accommodations, en route between Valladolid and Salamanca. It features modern rooms, traditional cuisine from Castilla y León and a late-night café just off the A-62 Motorway.Parking at La Colina hotel is free and Wi-Fi access is complimentary throughout. Set among fields within the Iberian countryside, staff at the 24-hour reception can suggest scenic spots for hiking and fishing.Modern rooms are air conditioned and equipped with TV and radio. Private bathrooms are standard. A restaurant, a snack bar and on-site vending machines provide 24-hour drinks and refreshments.Valladolid city center is 5 mi away and the historic town of Zamora, with its medieval Romanesque churches, is less than 1 hour drive from the hotel La Colina.
- I liked the location outside Valladolid where parking is easy. Within the city its almost impossible. And the hotel is on a main highway connecting Tordesillas with Valladolid.
- Staff, food, location, price, bang for the buck or Euro in this case
- Whats not to Like,?Friemdly staff, great food, well poured drinks, easy check in Had a room facing away from the highway so got to see the beautiful sunrise.
- Clean rooms, good location, great value, great staff and food.
- Efficient check in , flexible about times as we encountered bad weather which slowed us down, and the curfew was 2200h we arrived 2225h, and the mattresses were very comfy!
Hostal Vista Alegre
Hostal Vista Alegre is located in Geria, on the exit 139 of the A-62 Motorway. Free WiFi access is available.This family-run guest house features a 24-hour reception and a shared TV lounge with drinks vending machines and newspapers. Tourist information brochures are available. The terrace opens during the summer.Rooms at the Vista Alegre have functional décor and air conditioning. They come with a balcony, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Valladolid and the airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Despite the ferry being two and a half hours late due to the foul weather in the channel , and as a consequence I did not arrive at the hostal until well after 2300hrs , the accommodation was easy to find being right on the edge of the autovia , and the allnight reception staff were helpful . However not recommended for light sleepers because of proximity to the main road with constant traffic .
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, friendly, easy to checkin I can only speak English and food is available nearby until late
- Friendly staff, spotlessly clean, great value for money
- Simple hotel, clean and comfortable. We arrived very late but had no problems. We had to leave early so had no time to try adjacent restaurant.
- The problem with me was theMotorway lots of heavy traffic
Just 10 minutes’ drive from Valladolid, Simancas features a 24-hour reception, a restaurant and rooms with free WiFi. It offers easy access to the A62 Motorway and the historic town of Simancas.Each simply decorated room at Simancas has air conditioning and a terrace. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves a range of Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, which is open until 23.30 where a continental breakfast is served. There is a restaurant where set menus are served daily.Zamora is less than 56 mi from the hotel, while Salamanca can be reached in just over an hour by car. Burgos is 81 mi away.
- Quiet location and ideally situated for our journey. Liked staff efficiency re language understanding.
- Beautiful hotel, luscious rooms, nice furniture, welcoming and friendly staff.
- The fantastic helpful staff. This hotel has had a make over since last we stay, great. Really good nights sleep on comfortable bed but hard pillows. They put a meal together for us .
- Value for money, evening meal excellent. Room good as more expensive hotels on route.
- Very helpful staff and fresh food for breakfast with good fresh coffee. Spacious and comfortable room with excellent bathroom and shower.
Hotel Resort El Montico-Singular’s Hotels
Offering an outdoor pool, children’s pool, children’s play area, and paddle court, Hotel Resort El Montico-Singular’s Hotels is just a 15-minute drive from Valladolid. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony with countryside views, each air-conditioned room at El Montico is equipped with a 40-inch TV, free WiFi, a safe and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryerEl Montico offers several spaces where you can enjoy the local cuisine. There is also a poolside bar serving grilled meats and a selection of cocktails.El Montico is located just off the A62 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tordesillas. The historic city of Salamanca is an hour’s drive away and Madrid can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the area. You can also park for free on site.
- Staff,value for price,covid prepared, confortable bed and linen, free up grate with no hesitations. Parking in front of hotel, good dinner ,absolutely nothing to complain about. Reduced number of guest could be the reason for such a good service. We will repeat again after covid and in the summer Time.
- Very quiet but provided excellent evening meal in lovely restaurant. Good breakfast. Easy to find from motorway
- Restaurant excellent stylish and comfortable.Rooms very stylish, welldesigned. Beds very comfortable, bathroom modern and wellequipped with lovely shower.
- The rooms were a good size. The food was good with good service. Unfortunately the fridge in the room wasnt working but the staff were very helpful and allowed us to store our food in the restaurant fridge.
- Great stay. Comfortable, modern, clean, convenient. Quiet room. Easy access off highway. Nice pool. Good breakfast. Seems like a wellmanaged property. We would stay here again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Villanueva de Duero